It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequency '372'.Dreams.Déjàvu.Planets.Time.and you,and you and you and you and you.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Is it bad if a random member reads this thread? I've been checking it out. You guys are crazy but intriguing I would say.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

is ORION my star system? i have have visions in purple of many planets etc when i looked through an eye then i landed here somehow

take your time answering questions.. i will just leave these questions for now

part of me is still scared

Using your eye spaceplace.nasa.gov... is this what you are talking about? spaceplace.nasa.gov... or spaceplace.nasa.gov... ?

iw was something like that yes.. at the time i didnt know (still dont really had some cool dreams last night)what was going on... but look like and eye came through it i guess

so beautiful but cared the crap outta me
i cant type
Can you tell me what a wild card is?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The crazier i get the more normal i feel lol things make much more sense from the crazy perspective thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingdutchman2112

Is it bad if a random member reads this thread? I've been checking it out. You guys are crazy but intriguing I would say.

sometimes my crazy dial gets kicked up way to high lol

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Its more that there are many timelines and outcomes and its a frequency battle or timeline travelers that tweak events. They can't change the outcome of the DVD, or the ending, for its already passed in NO TIME and known, but its a battle over the progression of souls. I don't spend time in battles with sides, would be bossing them all to stop and choose love. Have in encounters and monitoring situations stood up firmly and said Love and Light, and all have to do this. Its not complicated, from what I understand we are here, we're the ones we are waiting for, and some are like the universe's counselors and so we grow into this role here. But we have Family watching over every moment and Higher Ups with us. This is like a cycle for this planet, andAnyone doing this is gaining in positive frequency and all negative energies repell away from you. Your energy won't mix. Some things might still be trials in the short run but keep that faith always.

Things are starting to make much more sense now that stuff is seeping through my subconscious I guess you could put it. Hopefully the process will become easier with the addition of the blue ray energy you mention. I've been noticing it too. I still get the "fear" feeling every now and then but I am better at handling it this time around. Why is there such heavy fear communicating, any ideas?

Anyone doing this is gaining in positive frequency and all negative energies repel away from you. Your energy won't mix. Some things might still be trials in the short run but keep that faith always. Why is there such heavy fear communicating, any ideas?

What color frequencies have came in the past? Maybe say roughly two years ago and prior to that? if you happen to know?

edit on 1-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Anyway.... I'm gonna go drink some tea, do tell if you know who I am wanna see if you haven't gotten rusty

Is it ok to say it just out in the open like this? Sorry I am still not comfortable yet speaking openly

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

is ORION my star system? i have have visions in purple of many planets etc when i looked through an eye then i landed here somehow

take your time answering questions.. i will just leave these questions for now

part of me is still scared

Using your eye spaceplace.nasa.gov... is this what you are talking about? spaceplace.nasa.gov... or spaceplace.nasa.gov... ?

iw was something like that yes.. at the time i didnt know (still dont really had some cool dreams last night)what was going on... but look like and eye came through it i guess

so beautiful but cared the crap outta me
i cant type
Can you tell me what a wild card is?

Not sure I can. Maybe you will find out by looking up online George R.R. Martian.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
" "

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Not sure I can. Maybe you will find out by looking up online George R.R. Martian.
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

You being a wise guy, eh?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I ask you LP527 Are we friends or foe? For your sake I hope we are friends.
Namaste
edit on 31-10-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

My only friends are animals birds and insects....Period!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I do not want to come off as offensive but at times it is necessary.

If things can be "conjured" as you say then yes i encountered something that was conjured from a TV show. The TV show LOST and the "smoke" monster or whatever it was called. If you are the same person behind that i wish you the best trying to control me again. That is why you effed up maybe and why i may be a wild card. i am not scared of whatever you have and your last attempt not only pissed the the #### off but you made me stronger so i dare you to come see me again lol seriously you goofed up and gave me your power dumb ###

i was "born" may 23rd 1980

that sound familiar at all to you?

I think it does..

i have seen and learned a lot of things from our previous encounter

i now have protection from within and without

i have a lot of Gemini running through me

even the "sound vibratory complex" they give me is of old Norse origin for "twin soul"

i am not afraid of you or any one or any thing any more

bring it punk

lol namaste
edit on 31-10-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

I see you changed your avatar to how i desribed what i saw that day,Thats real good.

You’re very funny, and since you’re a Gemini like me, I have no choice but to excuse you since you have been on here and every thread of mine...but that’s ok, I’m learning allot from you and how they do it?

Freaking remarkable!

Let’s share a story together shall we.

When I finish, you start the story up, and when you finish ,I will follow behind you.

Once upon a time a certain group of people found out that minds can be controlled through frequency sounds.7 groups lead this massive assault amongst the populace.

1. Government
2. The illuminati/triangle race of aliens/enocks blood ancestor/the last 30 presidents
3. The reptilian rebellion race of aliens/Uso/lives in India
4.Us
5.Vatican
6.CASPER
7.HARRP/NASA/WILL BE FOUND IN THE YEAR OF 2033 THAT NASA was infiltrated in ……

So, here I am on the ats, and my first post I contact is on a crazy insane person that calls ones self the last prophet 527,and so I will>>>>

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So who sent you?

edit on 1-11-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Sorry to have approached you in such a negative way before, it was done for my protection i guess you could say.

It was just my uncertainty about being open and talking to someone

no worries i am feathery my friend

would you like to discuss what you encountered that was red too?

i heard a voice that said not to worrie that everything would be ok

nevt think i know lectricty running all through my body

it came bacj and say it will only take ten seconds and hit me with another "download"

that is how i describe it nwo but i was so scared at the time

i am understanding more now ad the big picture is making sense

what did you see in the red matrix?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

what star system are you from? i think we learn/teach in every action "good" or "bad" same thing in my eyes

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I felt drawn towards you I guess lol not in a bad way at all

i still deal with fear but i am learning more and the connections and patterns make sense more

dreams are helping too, you been dreaming anything cool?

i think cause we are Gemini, like twin brothers

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Let’s share a story together shall we. When I finish, you start the story up, and when you finish ,I will follow behind you. Once upon a time a certain group of people found out that minds can be controlled through frequency sounds.7 groups lead this massive assault amongst the populace. 1. Government 2. The illuminati/triangle race of aliens/enocks blood ancestor/the last 30 presidents 3. The reptilian rebellion race of aliens/Uso/lives in India 4.Us 5.Vatican 6.CASPER 7.HARRP/NASA/WILL BE FOUND IN THE YEAR OF 2033 THAT NASA was infiltrated in ……

that sounds more like a rhetorical story that does not need a reply back?

edit on 2-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
So who sent you?

edit on 1-11-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

something feathery cal;ed a serap or something? thats all i now

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

In my opinion, people are waking up, if you're a student, I'm assuming you're young and waking up and seeking for answers, something that connects inside or stirs the pot inside. The feathery part is the vocabulary of some, but to me its role playing. Could be true, but is not necessary, in that, angels are light beings, and in reality many fell. Who is being tested isn't their full self. When memories come from a past life, was that my full self/soul, or was that a greater portion of myself, and now my greater portion has just put a smaller portion into a simulated reality, for further learning purposes? But this smaller portion remembers my memories a bit from my greater porition?

Alot of the demiurge and ancient ETs and gods of old and middle management idea of ETs watching over and setting up religions and really running a slave camp, world of suffering here (so they can't be good), could be compared to a larger portion of an infinite soul, still tiny compare to our Higher Self/Infinite Self. But it seems this group is lording it over and bullying the smaller fractions of spirit/soul that our Bigger Selves send in for tests. But our Bigger Selves are more on par with them.

So basically while a certain group is brave enough to work on improving themselves, and/or help reach family still stuck in tests in some cases, come in to help their siblings, often close personal family, or make a difference, and they are vulnerable in these tests, without memory, this other group not brave enough to come in is walking all over them, though they wouldn't normally be able to do that in the least.

We're in a system of shadow here. So waking up, and turning around the negatives in you or around you is a really big part of the deal.

When Prophet said he is for nature, not humans, well paraphrased, just what I took out of that, this is yet again another issue on earth.

Most people are stuck in a really ugly controlled scarsity with well trained oppressors, turning youths stuck in ghettos into gang members, running drugs and black market. Most people are on earth, over 90%, can barely try to keep their head above the water and use all their effort simply to survive the stresses and if they are fortunate enough to keep Love flowing in their families they are winning. Most people would value freedom and more abundance for their families if they could, but no one is listened to at all here. The leaders do not listen to the people and run this ugly twisted hijacked school trying to regress light and hand souls over to dark siders, or they have convinced themselves they are only helping souls grow more in the long run by encountering more injustice. Either way they sadly mistake what rights they have over anyone, which is NONE.

So here we are, barely keeping our heads out of the water, with Big Corps having full reign to accomplish destruction of nature and Mother Earth, and that is their goal.

The gnostics here work on a system of Natural Law, not religons, not right and wrong or good and bad, or love and hate. They think everything goes, do what thou wilt, and that the Universe is just passive with laws that they can manipulate, such as law of affinity and law of consequence.

There is a consequence for destroying earth, so these small heartless bullies make sure they can do as they please to wreck this world and dump it on humanity, the consequence.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
......Part 2:

Literally, some of these mismangers are attempting to "wake the sleeping dragon of old and bring in destruction and suffering" on humanity by piling up the karma onto nature. They keep people distracted with all sorts of personal battles, and stresses and misery and by making bills to take away freedoms, and create world divisions ALL SO THEY CAN RUIN EARTH AND BRING IN HARSH CONSEQUENCES.

This is their plan.

Problem is its all a cheating distortion of cosmic Law and there are true Higher Ups above the mismanagement group of rebels to Love. But since it doesnt end no matter how many times some of us ask it to, this means there still is learning potential at hand, for our souls do want to learn, would squeeze everything they can out of situations.

Another thing they're doing is by conducting sacrifices of nature, using the leylines to pour down negativity, they're opening gates to lower astrals and realms and bringing in new souls to populate earth.

I often wonder if that is truly what indigo means.

But Love is Love and everyone is capable of growing way beyond the mismanagers goals, no matter what realm they came from, all are equal in potential and love and good in side, the light in everyone is Love.

Anyway, we all need to overcome diffferent faiths, religions, not work on unifying them, or agreeing just now, but instead work on agreeing to disagree and share a common goal to take into prayer, meditation, and soul seeking, this is the simplest and best answer. Directly ask what to do? How to help nature, how to help those in need, both human and animals, all suffering? How to get around this lack of influence we have, how to create a voice, positive and helpful, that will be listened to, how to make a difference. We need to stop thinking we know the answers, when we don't, or the world would already be different, and start asking for help.

So whether you are feathered or not, matters little, we all need to wake up and do the work we came to do, which is find positive solutions.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

In my opinion, people are waking up, if you're a student, I'm assuming you're young and waking up and seeking for answers, something that connects inside or stirs the pot inside. The feathery part is the vocabulary of some, but to me its role playing.
reply to post by Unity_99

I "woke" up a few years ago but was not ready to accept what I felt to be true. I have only heard one voice before "outside" of myself and it was not a "bad" voice at all and the words were comforting. Things did not seem as natural when it first started and my initial reaction was fear.

Now as the communications happen they feel more natural and less "scary". Now it can be fun and playful at times! I realize what happened before was to help me grow past my own fear based thought patterns. The more these things occur it is not "something" else communicating with me but it is my "self" communicating with me. Like"I" show myself things I needed to see. This part is just now speeding up and "it" "i" feel like showing me or teaching me how to use "it".

Things are picking up at a fast speed now and it is exciting. Looking back on my past stuff is adding up and making sense to me and that is what matters, not what I see outside. That was my mistake before looking outward, not for answers but for acceptance.

Now I take things in and control my own thoughts about what is happening. It is almost like breathing in a sense, yea I can "think" about breathing and realize "Yep I am breathing." If I get distracted from breathing and start "thinking" about something else, do I quit breathing ad die?
Something inside me thankfully has my back and keeps breathing for me.
edit on 2-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join