It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS and NPR "reporters" caught coordinating Romney attacks in defense of Obama.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by PvtHudson

Did you follow this years GOP primary? RNC? Do you still think Romney isn't backed by the MSM? I guess we'll just keep denying that the entire thing was a sham...

BOTH parties are backed by the MSM and both parties are total and complete sham.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Why do you think the MSM "backed" Romney among the GOP contenders? Because they thought he was the least likely to be able to beat Obama. Now that he has the nomination, they are back to carrying water for their master and attacking whoever opposes him.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This thread is funny. The OP has no idea how TV programs are ran....of course the producer/reporter/whoever else is going to try and squeeze an answer out of Romney. He never answers them, just wriggles around them half stuttering.

Why aren't you complaining about all the attacks from right wing media on Obama? Limbaugh,Levin, Savage, O'reilly, Hannity. Fox is 100% anti-Obama 100% of the time.

You've told me you don't watch the MSM, now you're saying you're a MSM newshound? Oh, and here's all the pro-CNN Romneycasting

OMGZZZ BILL O REILLY COORDINATED AGAINST OBAMA.

AND BEN SWANN

and this guy

and him

and on and on and on

Thread over
edit on 14-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Who is still out there that doubts the MSM is fully behind Obama and the Democrats? I thought the media was supposed to be the 4th branch? Now they're just an extension of the Democrat party and Obama's re-election campaign. Where is the outrage? I constantly see people rage about Fox, yet they're the only one out there actually asking tough questions. whats the deal?

You can't be serious.
First, reporters comming together like that is as old as reporting. They do that to whom ever they are reporting on.
Second, are they really trying this? Making it look like poor Romney is under attack because of this? Making him look like a victim? That'll back fire in the worst way and end up hurting The Right Scoop or Romney. Maybe both.
And what was it about? - his statement condemning Obama weakness after the embassy attacks!?
Is that too much to ask for??
Really?
Republicans are getting desperate if they sink to these tactics.
A new low for GOP? Probably not.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Summerian because: cutting down quote

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I used to think all of that "Paid Shill" stuff was nonsense.....

I'm beginning to change my mind.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
This thread is funny. The OP has no idea how TV programs are ran....of course the producer/reporter/whoever else is going to try and squeeze an answer out of Romney. He never answers them, just wriggles around them half stuttering.

That\'s fine. When are they going to get some answer from Obama? Instead of being critical of his policies in Libya, we're getting a deflections and distraction from his media by making Romney's criticism the story. You know this, but you're playing dumb like I see you constantly do on these forums. I don't know, maybe you're not playing.

Why aren't you complaining about all the attacks from right wing media on Obama? Limbaugh,Levin, Savage, O'reilly, Hannity. Fox is 100% anti-Obama 100% of the time.

Because it\s one network and some AM radio stations up against a dozen news networks, print media AND Hollywood.

You've told me you don't watch the MSM, now you're saying you're a MSM newshound?

I keep up online.

Oh, and here's all the pro-CNN Romneycasting

LOL, are you serious? Fox News has been nice to Obama and critical of Romney. does that make them balanced in your eyes? The much great proportion of time on CNN and the other networks is spent being critical of the GOP/Romney and puff pieces on Obama. What ever happened to all that CNN outrage over gitmo and high gas prices? It ended when their guy took over. A few completely irrelevant clips of stories about Romney does nothing to debunk this thread or story.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian

Who is still out there that doubts the MSM is fully behind Obama and the Democrats? I thought the media was supposed to be the 4th branch? Now they're just an extension of the Democrat party and Obama's re-election campaign. Where is the outrage? I constantly see people rage about Fox, yet they're the only one out there actually asking tough questions. whats the deal?

You can't be serious.
First, reporters comming together like that is as old as reporting. They do that to whom ever they are reporting on.

Ok, so go find me some clips of the MSM doing this before going after one of Bush's critics. In fact show me any example of the media going after any critics of Bush's at any time. Especially during a crisis that resulted from his policies.

Second, are they really trying this? Making it look like poor Romney is under attack because of this?

Huh? Are you and your MSM really trying to make a story of the fact Romney legitimately criticized Obama during an election?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

edit on 093030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
My god, reporters were prepping questions about current events! This certainly proves that the news is all for Obama, else, they wouldn't be thinking ahead of time about questions but rather be playing angry birds with no thoughts until they were called upon to ask a question, then maybe ask what his favorite pizza toppings are.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Must read:China's Xinhua slams Romney for making his money off Chinese companies before running for pres. #hypocrisy reut.rs/Ou5wIr
China's Xinhua is the state's Communist propaganda outlet.
"Xinhua is subordinate to the State Council and reports to the Communist Party of China's Propaganda and Public Information Departments," according to Wikipedia.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
What do you think journalist do? .

Most spin for Obama.
Most wouldn't know how to find a real news story if it rose up and bit them on the backside.
Most are just senseless talking heads.
Most are clueless that Valerie Jarrett (born in Iran) actually runs the Obama White House.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
My god, reporters were prepping questions about current events! :

This is your (very curious) mistake. Currents events are Libya/Islamic uprisings resulting in deaths and how it was affected by Obama's policy in Libya. The current events are NOT Romney being critical of said policy. the media would like that to be the story, because it takes heat off the guy they (and you) want to be re-elected.

I'm not at all surprised by all the Obama supporters having no problem with the media deflecting and distract for their guy. This is why I laugh whenever any of you complain about Fox.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't see them "coordinating an attack on Romney." They just want to make sure the question was asked. It was a very relevant question, and if I was a reporter I'd want to ask it as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

This is your (very curious) mistake. Currents events are Libya/Islamic uprisings resulting in deaths and how it was affected by Obama's policy in Libya. The current events are NOT Romney being critical of said policy. the media would like that to be the story, because it takes heat off the guy they (and you) want to be re-elected.

I'm not at all surprised by all the Obama supporters having no problem with the media deflecting and distract for their guy. This is why I laugh whenever any of you complain about Fox.

I see. So OBAMA was the one who made that movie. Didn't know that.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

LOL, are you serious? Fox News has been nice to Obama and critical of Romney. does that make them balanced in your eyes?

Did you not read what you wrote or was this an attempt at a joke? This is certainly not a true statement because I have only seen Fox bash and lie about Obama. You must have misspoken.

This fox show exists to bash him and thats it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
its all planned

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The Romney stance is that muslims were upset and started protesting about a film
The Embassy said the US isn't about hammering religions...and its not, we are NOT a theocracy regardless of the righty's desires for it to be.

And Romney said the diplomat was wrong (seems in romneys world, its cool to enrage even more protestors)..but not to worry, Romney got his goal, and the diplomats were slaughtered...yay right wing!

Now, what -is- romney's stance? To run away and be a bunch of crying little girls everytime a islamic person holds up a sign? Do tell..but make sure to get the timeframe down, because Romney said this -crap- before the attacks happened...he was slamming a person on the front lines trying to calm down nutjobs...the opposite is to anger them more. What exactly is the stance of the right, because -nobody- knows just what the hell they are talking about.

your dead wrong, and your little boy mittens will never see the inside of the oval office...The people have spoken, and the polls, even on Faux Noise, is showing it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK
Sorry, I don't see them "coordinating an attack on Romney." They just want to make sure the question was asked. It was a very relevant question, and if I was a reporter I'd want to ask it as well.

Explain how it relevant. You've got to be kidding me. It's only relevant to liberals who want the heat taken off Obama.

This picture about sums it up.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK

Explain how it relevant. You've got to be kidding me. It's only relevant to liberals who want the heat taken off Obama.

This picture about sums it up.

Evidently you don't follow the news. At all. What happened is that radicals attacked the embassy in Benghazi because of an anti-Islam film made by Christian extremists in America. It had nothing to do with Obama. NOTHING. But you have to read the news to know that.

Six hours before the attack occurred as people were starting to gather around it and it was looking like trouble, the people inside the embassy --Not Obama, the people inside that embassy-- issued the following statement:

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims — as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.

Romney heard the statement, immediately attributed it to Obama, and called it an apology. Later, it came out that it was the people in the embassy, who feared for their lives, who made the statement.

But in order to know that you need to read news stories beyond the first few words. Evidently, you don't know the facts of this story at all, and you don't really seem to understand much about the world. Of course, if you go the ridiculous sites like "liberal logic 101" you never got that information.

edit on 14-9-2012 by ClintK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

That's fine. When are they going to get some answer from Obama? I

It's not my fault you don't pay attention. You're blaming your ignorance on Obama... Obama has given multiple interviews and statements. You can simply google and find this information.

Because its one network and some AM radio stations up against a dozen news networks, print media AND Hollywood.

You don't watch TV, so you really can't comment. CNN and Fox has Romney love.

I keep up online.

Clearly you don't. Breibart isn't the news.

Fox News has been nice to Obama and critical of Romney

Ummm...that's just so wrong, I don't even know what to say. I watch Fox news, you said you don't, and it is clear.... It is NON stop Obama attacking, literally 99% of the time, while praising Romney.

What ever happened to all that CNN outrage over gitmo and high gas prices?

You've already said you don't watch TV. Where are you getting your opinions from? Reading them, or making them up out of thin air? You really live in a fantasy world. Everything you say I prove wrong. Just give up already.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

Thank you for explaining him the situation, he'll more than likely deny the facts and blame Obama.

It's disturbing that people go to websites like that and actually think they're informed.

Need I say more?....................

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join