It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS and NPR "reporters" caught coordinating Romney attacks in defense of Obama.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Ok, so go find me some clips of the MSM doing this before going after one of Bush's critics. In fact show me any example of the media going after any critics of Bush's at any time. Especially during a crisis that resulted from his policies.

I think RealSpoke said it best.

Originally posted by RealSpoke
You can simply google and find this information.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian

Ok, so go find me some clips of the MSM doing this before going after one of Bush's critics. In fact show me any example of the media going after any critics of Bush's at any time. Especially during a crisis that resulted from his policies.

Right, which is why you keep saying it, but not doing it. Look folks, this is no mystery. The media never, ever deflected for Bush and his bad policies. They focused like a laser beam on them. They deflect and cover up for Obama.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Who cares?

if you thought the media was fair and unbiased...pass that smoke stick this way....

Romney and Obama both need to lose....

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian

Right, which is why you keep saying it, but not doing it. Look folks, this is no mystery. The media never, ever deflected for Bush and his bad policies. They focused like a laser beam on them. They deflect and cover up for Obama.

You utterly don't get it. I mean it's amazing. ROMNEY GOT IT WRONG. Period. And he hadn't acknowledged it whatsoever. The question those reporters were talking about was did he take a different view of things now that the real truth of what happened had come out. This is not the media attacking Romney whatsoever. PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION.

If you don't understand that and still think reporters talking about making sure he gets asked the question is somehow hassling Romney, or that it was being done to "take the heat off Obama," I assure you that you are delusional and probably ought to see a shrink. I mean I'm sorry but your perception of this whole thing is just plain nutty. You don't seem to understand what's going on at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

lol. Couldn't have said it better myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join