It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was it like the last years of Atlantis? It was exactly like now, same players too

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Here is more info on ancient nuke wars

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

C,mon what I said was sincere,not meant to be sarcastic at all .Guess I should of worded myself better.Again,I apologize.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sawgunn69

C,mon what I said was sincere,not meant to be sarcastic at all .Guess I should of worded myself better.Again,I apologize.

yes i did an edit too
its cool no problem

i will post about the many types of aliens we will find when we are Star Trekking?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here is a good link about EXTRATERRESTRIALS

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Ok are you psychic?Howd you know im Trek fan?"Trekkie".LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hiya!

I have very few beliefs and though I have researched for many years eschatology and religious writings, I subscribe to none of them.

That said, the prophesy of the popes..what if the throne of St Peter, in Rome, sits empty? Who will feed the sheep?

Now read the prophesy again..what do you think?

I like your OP, I sense some truth in it.
I love the journey

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Star Trek great mate, its not from earth either

dont forget fear is good for nothing

we are what we watch, our brains do what we see

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

have a look at my links in my first post the knowledge they need is there in those links, 2 in particular on spirit, one is immense knowledge with many links

its a good idea to be strong in spirit before you read The Goblet of Truth so read that last, its huge also

these are important done regular even daily
ca.figu.org...

last

some prophecies are not for the feint at heart, prophecies dont have to come true it depends on our actions but its heavy if you jump straight into that

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the story of atlantis was an allegorical waring to his countrymen, in my humble opinion

so the warning can be learned from, but in my mind don't take any of the story literally

In my humble opinion its like the game in elementary where you whisper to the other..broken telephone i think you call it, the message has been degraded over time...

considering many of the founding fathers and their associates believed in such things...perhaps you should humble your opinion a bit more....

North America is to be the New Center of Atlantis...people with far more influence are bringing it together...like it or not...time is cyclical...like the seasons...
edit on 9/13/2012 by Drala because: Chuck Norris said so...

the founding fathers also believed in slavery, and that women and the poor should not be able to vote

what is your point ?

lol

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

we are quarantined so our man made religious madness dosnt escape, other Star Men are just as gullible as we are, this is the last pope.

being the last pope quarantine can be lifted

I see what your saying here. If the is the LAST then religion is effected or stopped this in turn assist in the LIFT of the quarantine because if not lifted many more STAR family would become influenced by religions EA*RTH based thinking and the not so positive effects it can have on some may be adopted into further STAR family.. very interesting

Very interesting indeed...

All we have to do to join the Star people (be like gods) is to completely stop having any semblance of faith in God or His Word (logos) found in scripture.

My question is this. Does that mean we have to stop having faith in the truth of the first lie ever told to mankind according to the Word of God?

Genesis 3:4-5
"You will not certainly die,” (you are telling us we re-incarnate forever) the serpent (Satan) said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it (take my word over that of your creator's) your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God."

Sounds like you and the serpent in the garden have the same beliefs. You do not die, and if you do what I have been led to believe rather then what God says to do, you will be like God (Star People).

This is a lie, just as the father of all lies always does. I blame the deceiver (Satan) not the decieved, God will make His truth known to you in His time.

But I agree 100% with your OP statement as does the Word of God.

"But as the days of Noah were (Atlantis was destroyed in the flood) so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

So indirectly, as this is the year of the Lord (Pentecost to Pentecost) and Jesus Christ will be returning in a matter of months, conditions are similar to what they were in Atlantis. Also, the OP is correct that this is the last pope, the Star People (demons) know exactly what year this is and how much time Almighty God has allotted them for this age. God's plan is perfect and in time all will come to a humble thankful spirit that are capable of it.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

we are not from apes, we are Star Men,do you really think Asian and Caucasian and American Indian et al evolved so fast from Africa. Do you yearn when you look at the stars, please consider there is a reason for this.

What is this suppose to mean????? There is an ancient civilization that is called the star people. You are hoarding old theories that have been proven to be incorrect. The original star people can be found on all continents. There are ancient observatories all over ancient africa. What rock are you still under. The genetic evolution of some of the factions of humanity happened on a way earlier scale. Read go seek and research some of Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock( I know he has many haters here, but recognize the facts he present not his theories). When religion is properly understood and not followed you will realize that there are little secret eggs that have been left from our wise ancestors.
Step out side of the box. Religions origins are from the stars and they end there.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I respect your beliefs and we all need to respect each other

we come from the universe (The Creation) not one of the gods
our spirit is the Creation

the gods where men with technology greater than ours
God was a man so was satan, they are deceased

i was raised church of England so i know what you feel, i was brought up in schools that drummed the bible into me, i had a closed mind but not now, its not being the devil to open your mind thats what the church says

consider looking at the info/links before you decide, i know you dont see you are closed off mind
try to be open to new ideas to see the truth, not just through church glasses
we are not alone and never have been

the religions are tools created by bad star men to make you live in fear so they can enslave you
if you seek bliss open your mind as i point you the way.

it took the church 300 years to admit the earth isnt flat, dont expect much info from them

ask your spirit to remember your dreams its powerful just doing that, you will see

i have nothing to gain from you coming out of your faith into reason, NOTHING
i am not here to upset you, dont get angry i know what i say can hurt as the beliefs we hold dear from so young are proven to be fables from the bastards bible

its no easy way to say it i know, so i just say it, someone told me once and it got me on me quest for TRUTH and i found it, proofs in the pudding

i want people the chance to see the Truth no matter what so they will have better days
its nothing greater than to free a mans mind, some take to it like water as they have been there before but others arnt ready till the next life, its easy to tell from the links i posted if they are star men of old or not

the bible was teachings from Star men that where twisted
here is the proper prayer to your spirit and The Creation, not one of the gods

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Creation) in eternity.

if that dosnt do anything for you i guess you dont yearn either, its not an issue and i am sorry we dont see eye to eye

what is happening to faith based religion is we are entering reason based period in our evolution
faith based is pretend

here is info about the good, the bad and the down right ugly

to worship something you give up your power, your spirit

if you seek bliss open your mind as i point you the way. i have nothing to gain.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

we are not from apes, we are Star Men,do you really think Asian and Caucasian and American Indian et al evolved so fast from Africa. Do you yearn when you look at the stars, please consider there is a reason for this.

What is this suppose to mean????? There is an ancient civilization that is called the star people. You are hoarding old theories that have been proven to be incorrect. The original star people can be found on all continents. There are ancient observatories all over ancient africa. What rock are you still under. The genetic evolution of some of the factions of humanity happened on a way earlier scale. Read go seek and research some of Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock( I know he has many haters here, but recognize the facts he present not his theories). When religion is properly understood and not followed you will realize that there are little secret eggs that have been left from our wise ancestors.
Step out side of the box. Religions origins are from the stars and they end there.

eh eh how charming
i see you learned to be a popular lad from Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock
yes religion was invented by men who came here in space ships and enslaved us with religion
it ends here on earth

many types of star men from different races have been coming here for 22 million years so its not a race called star men it many races from the stars

earth has even been a penal colony as advanced peoples dont kill criminals they banish

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

this has good info

these 2 especially

HUMANITY Origins

RELIGION

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

A Billy Meier thread should really have those wonderful pictures of Billy with his "ray-gun", Gilgamesh.

edit on 13-9-2012 by trysts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I guess everyone has a opinion on Atlantis. This is mine. The Atlanteens created all the great megolithic block structures on the planet. They are set up on energetic points on the earth. They are tuned to the consciousness of the earth, stars and human being. They were looking for solution to immortality.

What happend? There was a divsion amongst them a new lineage grew. The new lineage also were interesting in a solution to immortality but didnt consider the status quo were on right path.

There was a fight between both groups. The new group destroyed most the devices the Alanteens had created to ensure their devices could not be reused.

The new lineage wasnt into materials or controls over people so they seemlying have just disspeared from the world. Some remnants of the old are around still but they have lost most their original knowledge so they are kinda trying to reinvent themselves into the todays modern world.

This happened about 30-40 thousands of years ago.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'll agree with the whole reincarnation thing...after all, matter/energy can be neither created nor destroyed. That means every soul has lived before, and every soul will live again. Same with all matter that is "destroyed" - it isn't destroyed, it has simply changed form. That is the nature of entropy. General decline into disorder and chaos, which will eventually be recycled for another use. That is part of the Grand Design.

As for Atlantis...well, I don't think anyone in this thread really KNOWS what happened or if it even existed. We may believe, certainly, but what is belief without proof? Without solid evidence? At best, OP's theory is just that: a theory. I agree with much of it, but that's the most I can give.

I'll flag for interest, and to try and get discussion rolling. I want to see where this goes.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

The english is there... you're obviously to simple minded to even acknowledge this type of material.

Please go away.

Op: I have always thought humans have been advancing and destroying themselves many times in the past. The main stream explanation just seems like a lot of the pieces of the puzzle are missing.

Just look at earth now. Everyone locked and loaded to the teeth with world ending weapons. It's only a matter of time.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Here is more info on ancient nuke wars

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Don't know about the rest but this one isn't true.

Mohenjo-daro
rationalwiki.org...

Mohenjo-daro is an archeology site of one of the largest Indus Valley civilizations that thrived around 2000 BCE. Pseudohistorians and proponents of ancient advanced civilizations or extraterrestrial visitations claim that there is evidence that its population was killed off by an atomic bomb explosion around 1500 BCE. The claim is ridiculous and the proffered evidence is rife with pseudoscience; this, of course, didn't stop it from being featured prominently on the History Channel's show Ancient Aliens...
........The biggest problem with the nuclear blast claim at Mohenjo-daro is actually just looking at pictures of the dig site. The buildings were made with kiln fired mud bricks. Some of the walls are still 15 feet high. How a mud brick wall withstands a nuclear blast never seems to be addressed.

More information at the site.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
.......um, how do you know exactly how it was on Atlantis?

When did we find Atlantis?

Antarctica is probably Atlantis.
Wasn't Atlantis supposed to be in the center of all of the worlds' oceans?

Something caused the earth to have an abrupt pole shift about 28,000 years ago and suddenly the center of Earths culture suddenly became the south pole. Any evidence probably be buried under a mile of ice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join