What was it like the last years of Atlantis? It was exactly like now, same players too

page: 2
23
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
I completely agree, every time I look at the stars, I get that since of longing. And I have also felt like I belong in a different time/era. I am still reading through the links but great read so far.

Please lets not attack each other in this thread. Stay focused and on topic. I am not above alerting MODS to any unprovoked attacks.


Peace through Harmony, Harmony through Unity


Namaste
~~~~J
edit on 13-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)


thanks, dont worry i have a thick skin, with spirit teaching and knowing stuff you get that

Salome (Sal-om-ay)




posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


Well good then carry on my brother/sister. I am glad to see that more and more people are opening their eyes or at least I am seeing more since I opened mine.



Namaste
~~~~J



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
either way please think this with great force to invoke your great leader who has not shown up:
i ask my Spirit and The Creation to show the Truth to the Great Ones of Old so they will help show the truth to the people

do it as often as you can
until he shows up
you will know when a shepherd leads the way with great might for the people

its for those who know i speak the Truth, i ask nothing of benefit to me



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


Well good then carry on my brother/sister. I am glad to see that more and more people are opening their eyes or at least I am seeing more since I opened mine.



Namaste
~~~~J


Yes thanks i will, the greatest thing a man can do is help his fellow man



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


I'd like some clarification, because it seems many are focusing on the overall positive tone of the post and not the title and opening.

Do you believe the current global civilization is in it's last years and will collapse, as did Atlantis?

Or do you think we have the opportunity to prevent this by evolving to higher levels?



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


I'd like some clarification, because it seems many are focusing on the overall positive tone of the post and not the title and opening.

Do you believe the current global civilization is in it's last years and will collapse, as did Atlantis?

Or do you think we have the opportunity to prevent this by evolving to higher levels?


it depends on our actions
Iran is where you must not invade or ww3 is 100% guaranteed

we are entering a golden age, its energy that gives evolution and many other things, BUT we can go backwards again if we dont stop fighting

on a personal level be at peace as much as possible and proper meditation, we dont leave this reality we evolve but not that fast where we goto another level, the whole planet animals etc... will evolve at a fast rate, notice scince Napoleon's times things are speeding up? that was when earth entered the fringes of this energy and things are moving at a fast pace now, it will be more so

the age of faith will collapse as will its institutions, banksters/churches




edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


HiGilgamesh thanks and enjoyed the read. You covered some similar POVs as many members and myself. Atlantis IS said to of had advanced weapons I wonder if they had space travel as well or if they still got EA*RTH bases under the oceans.

NAMASTE*******



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sawgunn69
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 

You're thread is all over the place almost "haphazard".Like at the end of the sentence where you're ranting about us being starmen,you finish with "this is the last pope".How is that related?I imagine the smell of ozone when you're typing,from the electricity arcing in you're brain.


yes

we are quarantined so our man made religious madness dosnt escape, other Star Men are just as gullible as we are, this is the last pope.

being the last pope quarantine can be lifted

imagine i know STUFF

the next pope wont be called a pope nor function as one, his name will be Peter, he will come from Rome
edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

we are quarantined so our man made religious madness dosnt escape, other Star Men are just as gullible as we are, this is the last pope.

being the last pope quarantine can be lifted


I see what your saying here. If the is the LAST then religion is effected or stopped this in turn assist in the LIFT of the quarantine because if not lifted many more STAR family would become influenced by religions EA*RTH based thinking and the not so positive effects it can have on some may be adopted into further STAR family.. very interesting



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


HiGilgamesh thanks and enjoyed the read. You covered some similar POVs as many members and myself. Atlantis IS said to of had advanced weapons I wonder if they had space travel as well or if they still got EA*RTH bases under the oceans.

NAMASTE*******


yes many fled to other planets if they could, there are bases from Mu and Atlantis and other races who used to live on earth

yes they are all far more advanced and more polite than we are so its best we leave them be, they help us
Mt Shasta
Shambala (Shangrilah)
Santorini was an Atlantis resort that survived until its volcano blew
Mu and Atlantis still have bases with descendants

many others

until a few decades ago we had very bad ones known as the Giza intelligences

some are under the sea

they prefer a mountain
the burn a hole into the mountain and big caverns then melt the rock over the entry hole sealing the caverns,to leave they teleport the ufo through the rock

a recent new arival created a huge base in the north sea creating a bit of attention, they completed the research and left for home

edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I know a homeless guy that claims to be 35,000 years old that also says he's FROM Atlantis. He claims that Atlantis was a spaceship.

What's to make this homeless man more or less legit?

He also says that if you go barefoot, you are properly grounding your unique bioelectric signature so that it's more difficult to track you, or read your mind, plus the satellites that track people by bio-electric signatures won't 'see' you.

He says he knows about the war in 'heaven' (space), who/what the fallen angels are, and many many other things like the reason people aren't telepathic, and are so short lived is because we don't have the essential amount of gold, and some other elements in our diets just like we need iron, magnesium, and other metals in our diet.

He's said a lot of stuff like that, that makes more sense than most of the silly stuff here on ATS.

Eventually, I'll have compiled a list of things he's gone on about, and post them here to ATS one day.

He's crazy, homeless, filthy, smells like pee and poop, and sometimes doesn't wear pants, so, he's not exactly approachable in a passing friendly casual sort of way, but, I'd bet he's more legitimate than quite a bit of the speculative fairy tale hogwash gets put here on ATS.


edit on 13-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 


you never know your luck in a big city lol go for it

so i guess you dont ah yearn when you look at the stars hey luv
edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 
Copy written on September 13 3012 on a site called ATS.

Atlantis was not a city, it was a spaceship that crashed in the Atlantic Ocean and stayed there for a very long period.

Atlantis was a ship that Noah flew to earth periodically to seed earth.

Atlantis was the same ship that was driven by Noah and later taken over by another alien they called Anunnaki.

Atlantis is the same ship that Germany found in the 1800s.

Atlantis was nothing but a triangle spaceship that was used to seed earth a very long time ago when they started to burn earth to create the new humans, until they went to war with the reptilian race of aliens and they sent a wave to flood the earth and the city from Atlantis.


)
edit on 13-9-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 
Copy written on September 13 3012 on a site called ATS.

Atlantis was not a city, it was a spaceship that crashed in the Atlantic Ocean and stayed there for a very long period.

Atlantis was a ship that Noah flew to earth periodically to seed earth.

Atlantis was the same ship that was driven by Noah and later taken over by another alien they called Anunnaki.

Atlantis is the same ship that Germany found in the 1800s.

Atlantis was nothing but a triangle spaceship that was used to seed earth a very long time ago when they started to burn earth to create the new humans, until they went to war with the reptilian race of aliens and they sent a wave to flood the earth and the city from Atlantis.


)
edit on 13-9-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)



they did have a ship called Atlantis i guess but the continent Atlantis was an actual continent



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


Ok Im sorry,you make much more sense now.Consider me converted.
edit on 13-9-2012 by sawgunn69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sawgunn69
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


Ok Im sorry,you make much more sense now.


most appropriate apology I have seen in ages. That's more like it!! Disagree if you like, but don't be so condescending...

Apologies are underrated...it takes something special to offer them up...good on you


Unless that was sarcasm..but what would that say about your character or rather lack there of?
edit on 9/13/2012 by Drala because: Chuck Norris said so...



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the story of atlantis was an allegorical waring to his countrymen, in my humble opinion

so the warning can be learned from, but in my mind don't take any of the story literally



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
we decide what affects us

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...
edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the story of atlantis was an allegorical waring to his countrymen, in my humble opinion

so the warning can be learned from, but in my mind don't take any of the story literally


In my humble opinion its like the game in elementary where you whisper to the other..broken telephone i think you call it, the message has been degraded over time...

considering many of the founding fathers and their associates believed in such things...perhaps you should humble your opinion a bit more....

North America is to be the New Center of Atlantis...people with far more influence are bringing it together...like it or not...time is cyclical...like the seasons...
edit on 9/13/2012 by Drala because: Chuck Norris said so...



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala
 


I edited my post with "consider me converted".Love this story!





new topics
top topics
active topics
 
23
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join