It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was it like the last years of Atlantis? It was exactly like now, same players too

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Oh god, I didn't realise you were nuts.

The sad fact is that none of what your just said is more than a paraoid fever dream.

I genuinely feel sorry for you.
edit on 16-9-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Remembering Atlantis very well
Remembering the innocent beauty of truth within a world of power and greed
Remember the fall
That was the time, here on Earth, we forgot our true nature
Forgot to touch that voice of the spirit within
We became leaders and followers, controllers and slaves
For every pedestal there grew a crowd
For every lie, believers were present
Before that and in the creation of Atlantis, the heart of truth have pounded, yet it was only a bubble within the storm, because since the dawning of this Universe, this Creation, The Universe of lie and control had only grewn bigger and bigger for every moment...
Atlantis was the fall, here on Earth, Gaia...
Souls were captured, even destroyed
Mind control made humble servants out of once free spirits
Those who worked with pure love became black magicians, just to get through
The roads of incarnation were controlled
Time and space used for self-serving purpose
No real learning from there, only bs games
Was even reinforced in ancient Egypt
Souls experimenting with immortality for the ego

This is dawn for a new beginning
New and yet ancient
A truth before this dream, this creation, unveil itself
Unveils itself through our true hearts
The essence of our spirits waking
Remembering
Of true nature
Of what is real and what is bs
Living from there

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

I hope the OP realises there was never a nuclear war (or ancient nuclear explosions) in India.

I hope the rest of you also know that as well.

whats that bigbrother opps i mean longlostbrother? i cant hear you over the FOX channel, turn the FOX down mate

google a few things like
ancient nuclear explosions

there is PLENTY EVIDENCE just dont expect TPTB to tell you

No, there's not.

There's lots of lies on conspiracy theory blogs, but if you ACTUALLY do a few minutes of research yourself you'll discover they're just that... lies.

Show me ANY evidence of these nuclear explosions... go on...

But you better make sure they're not a hoax first...

E.G. the nuclear war crap you read about India is a complete hoax.

The fact that you didn't bother to check that, before telling me to turn off Fox (I haven't watched for for more than 30 seconds in over a decade I'd say... maybe longer) says a lot about you...

Why would anyone bother hoaxing a nuclear explosion in India?

Use your common sense on this one, there have been many upon many nuclear explosions on this planet, use your brain man! As the OP says, dont expect the mainstream views of society to fill you in on these types of things, do your own research!!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey my post is most flagged topic in skunk works section

i always knew i would go places

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

I hope the OP realises there was never a nuclear war (or ancient nuclear explosions) in India.

I hope the rest of you also know that as well.

whats that bigbrother opps i mean longlostbrother? i cant hear you over the FOX channel, turn the FOX down mate

google a few things like
ancient nuclear explosions

there is PLENTY EVIDENCE just dont expect TPTB to tell you

No, there's not.

There's lots of lies on conspiracy theory blogs, but if you ACTUALLY do a few minutes of research yourself you'll discover they're just that... lies.

Show me ANY evidence of these nuclear explosions... go on...

But you better make sure they're not a hoax first...

E.G. the nuclear war crap you read about India is a complete hoax.

The fact that you didn't bother to check that, before telling me to turn off Fox (I haven't watched for for more than 30 seconds in over a decade I'd say... maybe longer) says a lot about you...

Why would anyone bother hoaxing a nuclear explosion in India?

Use your common sense on this one, there have been many upon many nuclear explosions on this planet, use your brain man! As the OP says, dont expect the mainstream views of society to fill you in on these types of things, do your own research!!

Actually, if YOU did some actual research you could figure out who started the hoax and why, as it's all been clearly documented. Repeatedly.

Or sure, you could just believe any old crap you read on GLP.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
About same players somewhat agree. But not exactly the same situation, though there were DNA horrific combinations of animal and humans done, and the same dark hats.

The Era before that, the Lemuria/Mu one, was the Equality.

agreed not exactly the same

The Ancient Greek Animals/humans will be created again soon
pigmen already exist, will be used for a fake et attack when the terror threat stops working on public

And this will bring the changes, for its not allowed. They aren't going to succeed with unending wild card of negativity ,harming life. Renegades get rounded up and those who conduct those things are renegades.

I was far more interested in the time of Lemuria/Mu, for that is more ancient and relates to the moneyless society of the natives, and the cycle of humans that went into the solar system to mars, and Atlantis relates more to the Annanuki's and their labs for their current nerfed or downgraded humans Out Of Africa theory with their labs in Sumar. Dna was nerfed and brain hemispheres more separated. They wanted slaves.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

You sound like an outsider looking in. My understanding does not come from "church people". They also believed at one point the Earth and civilization was only 6000 years old. The outsiders and non-believers always like to group everyone into one pot and this is not fair. There are people that follow religious doctrines that are fully aware of science and base nothing on theory.
The modern church is a tool used to enslave people, I can we can agree there. But, to say the religions, or religious text are and were created to enslave humans is nonsense. If you do some serious math, you can find that most religious text are books written to catalog historical events. To take it a step further one must have a concordanance(sp??) in order to understand some of the concepts. Like I bet you think and believe Adam to be one man, but when you research the origins of the words used you will come to the conclusion that Adam was a tribe, and not the first man, but the first men of a new understanding and covenant. This is clearly stated in English if you go a few verses after and he is told to "replenish" the earth.

.....So your understanding of religion is poor and it is exactly what the church wants, drones or non-thinking people.

ANYTHING THAT GETS YOU TO PRAY TO ONE OF THE GODS HAS TAKEN YOUR POWER OF YOUR SPIRIT

You have no idea what prayer is, there is scientific evidence that shows the effect and power of prayer. and for the record you do not know what i pray to and for.
Enlightenment is freedom. Free yourself.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

re:
Actually, if YOU did some actual research you could figure out who started the hoax and why, as it's all been clearly documented. Repeatedly.

What documented on ATS ?

yes i have seen the arguments over photo's etc but its a superficial argument, you need to read Billy's text
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

Its al-cia-da controlled what do you expect man, the most debunked is often the one to look into, do your research and if not interested then move on

oh yes and do your research
google Anonymous exposes Above Top Secret Dot Com as a DOD CIA

edit on 25-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Dont pray to one of the gods they dont exist, you know it

your spirit is real, it is the Creation, pray to it

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Creation) in eternity.

its not rocket science

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This thread is dope : it's like watching a dog running after its tail.
How many nutjobs can you have in one place ? It makes you wonder.

Well, sorry to interrupt you but I had to share my joy, don't mind me and keep going please.
edit on 26-9-2012 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join