What was it like the last years of Atlantis? It was exactly like now, same players too

page: 5
23
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by stupid girl
 


He has posted a youtube video and cannot form proper sentence structure. That is really the only answer you need to know about this guy and his post.


It was decently written, I didn't have any trouble with the meaning, and it wasn't even an annoyance of spelling/grammatical errors as many posts are. I get a little annoyed when people seem so certain about what they're saying instead of presenting a theory, but other than that I found it pretty interesting.




posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ted4d
Posts like this are what gives ATS a bad name. Blimey!!

"What was it like the last years of Atlantis? It was exactly like now, same players too " OMFG!! The same players too? Wow!

Your spelling and punctuation is a bit off the mark, which is not a criticism (my GF couldn't read or write) but it does make your post less likely to be taken seriously by most people, including me.

As for "we are not from apes, we are Star Men" - WTF are you smoking ?



1) category - highly speculative conspiracy theories

2) spelling/punctuation not that bad...have you seen the internet lately? There's people using "anymore" in place of "nowadays", "should of" is rampant, and only a select few remaining people on Earth know how to use their / there / they're. OPs meaning was conveyed succintly. Really not a point of contention for anyone in their right mind.

3) as to your last point, the "outside intervention" (star men, as OP puts it) theory of how humans came to be is FAR more plausible than the direct-ego,ution from apes theory. I believe in evolution / natural selection, but I don't believe humans evolved from apes without some kind of advanced-tech, genetic manipulation / outside intervention.



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It is in the realm of possibility that there has been many civilizations equal to ours only they used a different technology. We use electricity primarily. They could have used magnetism/harmonics/chemicals. Some pretty strange things have been found. It makes you wonder about the things that have not been found.



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My biggest beefs:

1) The nuclear warfare spots. I have read about "natural" nuclear reactors in various places- why not "natural" nuclear bombs? Not to mention the right mass of a meteor (asteroid if ya want bigger).. We aren't in a meteor shield or something, so stuff does come clanging down on our heads.

2) Atlantis. The city that is mythical, but some people seem to own the diaries of the population or something. I'm sorry, but referencing Atlantis is like going to Grimm's fairy tales for car repair advice. Too much detail when there is little to nothing record wise sets my alarms ringing.

3) No (@*#_)*(!!! actual hard evidence! This isn't a gripe at the OP, this is my own personal gripe at pretty much the universe. All these ancient civilizations, mythical ones, monoliths, pyramids... and no a piece of actual 'technology' or anything past some simple copper tools. Really?! Take Puma Punku. Stones almost as hard as diamond, and what is found for tool working? Crap that could barely cut thru a steak. Doesn't make a *lick* of sense. Think about it- nuclear war in the ancient world... SOMEthing has to be made of sturdy materials that show traces of radiation, *something* that says "look at me- I enrich uranium!" Places where nuclear waste has been stored- nada.
It doesnt make sense, because for some reason, I am SURE there should be advanced tools, worked metal (girders, etc), and all I see on any tv show are ROCKS. carved, manipulated, ROCKS. Ugh.

Beyond that- I am one of those ones who stare up at the stars (when I can see 'em) and wish to be somewhere else. This world is sucked dry.



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
atlantas of course is nothing but a story now, so any "facts" about it must really be proven and shown. you cant just say it was around and not show your proof. BUT , who KNOWS atlantas never existed? The best info in this post was Jessie James supposedly investigating and finding remains of an underwater city. All of us who posted in this thread, for or against the author, should watch that Jessie James episode before we speak,imo.



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   


we are not from apes, we are Star Men,do you really think Asian and Caucasian and American Indian et al evolved so fast from Africa
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


Yes. And they did.

We evolved on Earth. There is scant DNA evidence that some "aliens" may have done, leaving Earth and coming to have a human yet completely unique DNA sequence through living elsewhere.

Apart from that, we're plain old Earth-evolved homo sapiens



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234



we are not from apes, we are Star Men,do you really think Asian and Caucasian and American Indian et al evolved so fast from Africa
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


Yes. And they did.

We evolved on Earth. There is scant DNA evidence that some "aliens" may have done, leaving Earth and coming to have a human yet completely unique DNA sequence through living elsewhere.

Apart from that, we're plain old Earth-evolved homo sapiens


you have been told that from an early age so dont want to consider
the fact is DNA varieties in humans are many on earth
the many varieties of DNA and blood groups - and +
the many cultures



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthAlien
atlantas of course is nothing but a story now, so any "facts" about it must really be proven and shown. you cant just say it was around and not show your proof. BUT , who KNOWS atlantas never existed? The best info in this post was Jessie James supposedly investigating and finding remains of an underwater city. All of us who posted in this thread, for or against the author, should watch that Jessie James episode before we speak,imo.


parts of Atlantis have been found near Florida and lesser Atlantis was Santorini before it blew

here is 2 good links
this one shows where the kamikaze meteor hit Atlantis
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

edit on 15-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by stupid girl
 


He has posted a youtube video and cannot form proper sentence structure. That is really the only answer you need to know about this guy and his post.


It's looks like he was writing out his musings and pondering the possibilities rather than sharing and posting.
Still, I get the gist of his message.



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
About same players somewhat agree. But not exactly the same situation, though there were DNA horrific combinations of animal and humans done, and the same dark hats.

The Era before that, the Lemuria/Mu one, was the Equality.



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
My biggest beefs:

1) The nuclear warfare spots. I have read about "natural" nuclear reactors in various places- why not "natural" nuclear bombs? Not to mention the right mass of a meteor (asteroid if ya want bigger).. We aren't in a meteor shield or something, so stuff does come clanging down on our heads.

2) Atlantis. The city that is mythical, but some people seem to own the diaries of the population or something. I'm sorry, but referencing Atlantis is like going to Grimm's fairy tales for car repair advice. Too much detail when there is little to nothing record wise sets my alarms ringing.

3) No (@*#_)*(!!! actual hard evidence! This isn't a gripe at the OP, this is my own personal gripe at pretty much the universe. All these ancient civilizations, mythical ones, monoliths, pyramids... and no a piece of actual 'technology' or anything past some simple copper tools. Really?! Take Puma Punku. Stones almost as hard as diamond, and what is found for tool working? Crap that could barely cut thru a steak. Doesn't make a *lick* of sense. Think about it- nuclear war in the ancient world... SOMEthing has to be made of sturdy materials that show traces of radiation, *something* that says "look at me- I enrich uranium!" Places where nuclear waste has been stored- nada.
It doesnt make sense, because for some reason, I am SURE there should be advanced tools, worked metal (girders, etc), and all I see on any tv show are ROCKS. carved, manipulated, ROCKS. Ugh.

Beyond that- I am one of those ones who stare up at the stars (when I can see 'em) and wish to be somewhere else. This world is sucked dry.


natural nuke reactors have happened on earth long ago, as for nuke bombs the sun is one

in 2036 a meteor named Apophis will hit the eu if the meteor is not nuked within a decade or so, the Russians admit it but not usa as usa cant decide whether to nuke it or try other methods, it needs to be nuked


many people on earth where incarnated as Atlantean people, thats why its still with us, the spirit knows stuff

re:
civilizations, mythical ones, monoliths, pyramids... and no a piece of actual 'technology' or anything past some simple copper tools. Really?


you know there is science for the masses and secret science, discoveries goto TPTB

the foundations for the pyramids are not considered at just how difficult they would be to build, pyramids are found on countless planets, they where built for a few reasons, 1. telleport objects like in Star Trek, 2 survival headquarters underneath during cataclysms from wandering planets and dark stars, then later for burial practices as the technology was lost

we are safe from any wandering planets for 1000 years or so, our biggest immediate threat is ourselves

i know its not for everyone, not yet

does bellow do anything for you? does it tell you anything?
its to your spirit and The Creation

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours in eternity.



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
 


Very interesting OP!

Before I post, my disclaimer
as it always is with this kind of material is to: please take it with a grain of salt. Of course, I have no way of knowing or providing proof that Atlantis existed but I think it’s a very interesting subject.

But anyways, for the last few years I’ve been reading up on reincarnation. I really enjoy reading stories about people’s past lives and I do believe that the field of past life regression deserves further study.

In the books that I’ve read, there have been quite a few stories about people recalling a past life on Atlantis while under deep hypnosis. And many of these accounts seem to be very similar.

As a quick side note to OP, yes, I’ve also read that Star People visited and interbred with the more primitive humans in the far distant past. (Also recounted by people under hypnosis) This apparently occurred a few times as well, with different types of Star People.

If you’re interested check out Dolores Cannon’s book:

“The legend of the Star Crash”

Regarding Atlantis: I’ve read that in the final days of Atlantis, some of their scientists were big into genetic engineering. They would actually breed half animal and half human species together and then force them to fight in big public arenas for entertainment.

I guess they also would use these creatures for labour purposes as well. According to a couple of the past life regressions that specifically talked about this; one said that our folk legends of mermaids and centaurs arise from these genetic misdeeds.

The reason I condemn these experiments as misdeeds is these people would creature creatures that lived in agonizing pain and it was just a cruel and awful mess.

The people of Atlantis were not all bad though. Many were just good people who chose to be unaware of the horrors there were going on by their TPTB. Atlantis according to the descriptions I’ve read, was also very beautiful and quite colourful. They had high technology and were able to navigate space. (Though I don’t think it was mentioned to what degree)

Apparently though, while Atlantis itself was high technology, there were surrounding areas on the outskirts where people lived in a much more primitive way. The mindset of some of the Alanteans was that these people were barely human and they were subject to abuse by Atlanteans as well.

Atlantis “fell” in a couple of stages I guess. From both natural causes and manmade disasters brought on by war and by manipulating nature without fully understanding the consequences.

Again, please note my disclaimer
I don’t know that any of this is true, I’m just basing it off the books I’ve read on past life regressions. Particularly those of Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton. You can download many of their books online (often for free
if you’re interested.

But yes, if these stories I’ve read on past life regressions, do have any bearing on reality, I would agree that it seems that in many ways our society would parallel Atlantis right before Atlantis fell.

I think it’s important to have an open mind on this subject but not so open (as the saying goes) that our brain falls out



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I hope the OP realises there was never a nuclear war (or ancient nuclear explosions) in India.

I hope the rest of you also know that as well.



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP.



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
I hope the OP realises there was never a nuclear war (or ancient nuclear explosions) in India.

I hope the rest of you also know that as well.


whats that bigbrother opps i mean longlostbrother? i cant hear you over the FOX channel, turn the FOX down mate

google a few things like
ancient nuclear explosions

there is PLENTY EVIDENCE just dont expect TPTB to tell you



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenandNoelle
 


G'day OwenandNoelle

have a read of the links i posted in 1st thread
all things are energy, even thoughts
thoughts are magnetic energy that The Creation never loses, its how it learns, the Akashic records are true
you can access the Akashic records with meditation



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
Thanks for sharing OP.


G'day Kluute

As we say downunder, No worries mate

the links on the 1st page are to make your spirit King Kong, dig a bit you will find blissful gems



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
About same players somewhat agree. But not exactly the same situation, though there were DNA horrific combinations of animal and humans done, and the same dark hats.

The Era before that, the Lemuria/Mu one, was the Equality.


agreed not exactly the same

The Ancient Greek Animals/humans will be created again soon
pigmen already exist, will be used for a fake et attack when the terror threat stops working on public



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Originally posted by longlostbrother
I hope the OP realises there was never a nuclear war (or ancient nuclear explosions) in India.

I hope the rest of you also know that as well.


whats that bigbrother opps i mean longlostbrother? i cant hear you over the FOX channel, turn the FOX down mate

google a few things like
ancient nuclear explosions

there is PLENTY EVIDENCE just dont expect TPTB to tell you



No, there's not.

There's lots of lies on conspiracy theory blogs, but if you ACTUALLY do a few minutes of research yourself you'll discover they're just that... lies.

Show me ANY evidence of these nuclear explosions... go on...

But you better make sure they're not a hoax first...

E.G. the nuclear war crap you read about India is a complete hoax.

The fact that you didn't bother to check that, before telling me to turn off Fox (I haven't watched for for more than 30 seconds in over a decade I'd say... maybe longer) says a lot about you...

edit on 16-9-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Originally posted by longlostbrother
I hope the OP realises there was never a nuclear war (or ancient nuclear explosions) in India.

I hope the rest of you also know that as well.


whats that bigbrother opps i mean longlostbrother? i cant hear you over the FOX channel, turn the FOX down mate

google a few things like
ancient nuclear explosions

there is PLENTY EVIDENCE just dont expect TPTB to tell you



I guess that it doesn't occur to you that the "tptb" gave you that "evidence" ?
Flip it around. Why do they want you to believe these things? Why do they want you to believe their version over the words given to this creation by the True Creator? Scripture tells us that his nations (Israel) will go astray because a time comes when their "itchy ears" will no longer accept His Truth, but will chase all sorts of beliefs that sound more pleasing and real (my paraphrasing). The same leaders are in play as the "fabled Atlantis" - the men of renown of this age, just as in the days before and after the flood, seek to come together in a united 'language' as they build their tower using bricks (the sins and lives of His people). If you could only understand who we are you'd know that the nwo is rising to install their "capstone", the son of perdition, on top of their latest tower of Babel. And that in order for it to be successful, the lives of many in sin will be sacrificed. These bricks were fired, and these men of renown just demonstrated to the world the "Festival of Flame". Their global 9/11 will most likely be lit today if my spirit is reading this correctly. They are going to sacrifice us to their god of fire, their Molech. Upon our sins of abandoning the True God of our forefathers, their tower is going to be finished - their "new world order". The bricks will have been fired.

Today is 555 days since Fukushima. Today is 311 days since the UN's Pacific Wave Exercise 11. The Pacific Ocean is 11,000 x 9000 miles at its widest points. So whilst you want to believe all this "evidence" that they've given to the single largest population of wayward Christians and atheist children of Christian forefathers, I'm terribly afraid that you underestimated the cunning lies of people whose thoughts and minds are in line with their father the devil. Atlantis was the pre-flood civilisation, which only continually did evil and wicked deeds. Can you not see that they will mark the arrival of their earthly short rule with a false version of catastrophic flood and destruction?? They declared it with their earth, water, fire and wind meme at the Paralympics. Truly, God Almighty above is in complete control. He gave us His commands to not love this world for His world and kingdom are above. I implore that my words are taken seriously. The call to repent is so loud and necessary. Do not die having rejected His Word, Christ Jesus who died to reconcile His Portion Israel with their Creator. Those who understand these words know that it is coming, and may those who are feeling the weight bear down upon their shoulders know that God is pressing upon us to our knees to repent, to express our deep sorrow, to accept His grace and mercy and gift of eternal life with Our Creator.





top topics
 
23
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join