It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was it like the last years of Atlantis? It was exactly like now, same players too

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What was it like the last years of Atlantis? It was exactly like now, same players too
will it be ground-hog civilization again?

will we do the assured mutual destruction again?

you think i'm a nutter? wait there is more

you know the spirit never dies or gets weary from age, you also know we dont go to heaven or hell, we re-incarnate into what we deserve? we where born a LONG time ago

google: vitrified cities forts

ancient texts from India even tell you how to build ufo type craft called Viamas, also ancient nuke wars
google: viamas veda text

Some waste residue left by prehistoric atomic blasts may be found in:
Monument Valley, Arizona, the Bakaa Valley in Lebanon, most of the West Australian Desert, and northwest of Cuenca, Ecuador, and there are more... Death Valley and Fire Valley near the city of Las Vegas is another witness to the past and timeless atomic insanity of the Earth human being. eastern slopes of the Andes a few dozen miles northeast of Cuenca, Ecuador. Sodom and Gomorra

we have done ground-hog civilization many times, we are religious lunatics with no grown ups around and we have PLENTY nukes mate! eh eh oh man i wish i was joking

so how do we get out of this shizer? the philosophers stone, u know they been looking for the philosophers stone for eons, its the thing a philosopher uses
our brain, not just a brain but an enlightened one. How do i enlighten my brain?

know this:

we are not from apes, we are Star Men,do you really think Asian and Caucasian and American Indian et al evolved so fast from Africa. Do you yearn when you look at the stars, please consider there is a reason for this.

we are quarantined so our man made religious madness dosnt escape, other Star Men are just as gullible as we are, this is the last pope.

As unimaginably immense and old the universe is we are told microscopic life (might) exist on other planets
in truth the universe teams with life even space itself, a stable environment will evolve life.Just because you cant live in space dosnt mean nothing else cant. Plants even migrate via seed expelled by natural forces. It took 300 years for TPTB to admit the earth isnt flat mate! so dont expect anything from them

a pole shift during Atlantis/Mu war in the past pretty much wiped the slate clean as the ocean moves 1000mph over land as it tries to stay put, Mu used a rocket propelled kamikaze meteor on Atlantis after Atlantis nuked Mu

This is how to gain power of your spirit
ask your spirit and The Creation not one of the gods

Like on Earth Some star men are good some bad, some look like us some dont, the difference is they dont have delusional religions that imprisons and degenerates the mind, they know the Spirit stands outside of time, there is a continuity of the Spirit during every incarnation which bridges all times. All lifetimes of the Spirit are integrated by the Spirit in the endless NOW of Creation. Wisdom is carried forward to Creation as the Spirit Evolves.

Fear is good for nothing it blocks your powers, we learn from bad more than good, we are here to evolve,have reverence and venerability for both, like Spock and Kirk as 1, face your fears with logic not fear and fight to the last breath, you are meant to do this as evolution is assured and its the way to win even when all looks hopeless

Akashic records are true, its magnetic energy, proper meditation is how to access it, with meditation you also get energy

They dont worship anything! it blocks your powers

survival of the fittest is for animals not human beings

i know its not for everyone, its for those who yearn when they look at the stars

Before you talk

either way please think this with great force to invoke your great leader who has not shown up:
i ask my Spirit and The Creation to show the Truth to the Great Ones of Old so they will help show the truth to the people

you know its better to show a human how to fish than it is to feed him or he loses his evolution, we get recommendations from the good Star Men (our ancestors) so we dont depend on them, we got religion from the bad ones who enslaved us without us realizing it

I am you and you are me, why is that such a mystery
May the truth set you free

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
.......um, how do you know exactly how it was on Atlantis?

When did we find Atlantis?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

He has posted a youtube video and cannot form proper sentence structure. That is really the only answer you need to know about this guy and his post.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You are right, OP. I just now, came from listening to Jesse Ventura on Alex Jones' show. And what Jesse disclosed, is right in line with your thread here.
Jesse said that him and his show (crew), which begins airing this November, were investigating in Ozarks Missouri. They learned about pretty substantial living facilities constructed subterranean there. AND NOT ONLY that, but there have popped up BANKS for every 50 people. Jesse and crew studied how many banks there are per people in other states, it's like one every something thousand. An local official said a new cluster of banks just came in.
WHAT IS GOING ON? IMPORTANT PERSONAGES ---KNOW--- SOMETHING and they are not telling the rest of us. It scares me.

I do not know

What Atlantis was like, way back when. Granted.

But I appreciate the spirit of the message, rather than the letter of it.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Lol. I'm glad you don't believe in "delusional religions".

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by stupid girl

He has posted a youtube video and cannot form proper sentence structure. That is really the only answer you need to know about this guy and his post.

sentence structure is fine , youtube song Lenny Kravitz yes shameful lol

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Lol. I'm glad you don't believe in "delusional religions".

eh eh me too

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

It is a huge shame not all people did and do grow up in an English speaking country... Gladly for you they are changing that.. By bombing all other languages away.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Maybe he hasn't written anything in a while. Or maybe English is a 2nd language for him. A lot of the things he mentions in his post are actual things that can be researched. He DOES provide some links. And, the only thing in his post that doesn't have at least some kind of tangible evidence is the whole Atlantis thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hm. Thought provoking.
I have often pondered the parallels I saw between current times and the story of Atlantis as told by Edgar Cayce.
I cannot claim to be a believer in Atlantis, nor Cayce, though I just remain open minded on both counts.

I wrote a blog once on the idea that perhaps our myths tell of our future- perhaps they get played out because they set patterns or stories in our collective consciousness.
When I wrote that, I was thinking of the possibility of accidents arising due to technology, as what happened in Atlantis according to Cayce.

He had claimed that technology made to alter and influence weather (and was also being misused in conflicts, as a weapon ) played a part in accidently setting off earthquakes and volcanic action, which set off tsunamis.
What was wierd was that I wrote that blog two days before the earthquake and tsunami in Japan!

But that thread of thought never stopped..... Cayce told of a splitting of minds on ethics concerning animals, for example, which has become a huge controversy in this last decade. He spoke of experimentation mixing animal and human genetic material, which is happening today, as we make animals that have organs genetically engineered so humans can use them. (and I wonder.... is there a link between consciousness and DNA? If there is, what would such experiment mean on that level??)

Little things like that come to me now and then, and I see similarities. Though I read Cayce stuff many many years ago. I guess it made a big impact on my memory!
Which is exactly my point.

edit on 13-9-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Posts like this are what gives ATS a bad name. Blimey!!

"What was it like the last years of Atlantis? It was exactly like now, same players too " OMFG!! The same players too? Wow!

Your spelling and punctuation is a bit off the mark, which is not a criticism (my GF couldn't read or write) but it does make your post less likely to be taken seriously by most people, including me.

As for "we are not from apes, we are Star Men" - WTF are you smoking ?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is great stuff, if you ask me. I'm all about pushing the boundaries of what is accepted and I love considering the possibility that advanced human civilizations existed before us, and the individual parallel of having lived past lives.

I usually find myself thinking that the overall scheme of life is beyond what I can imagine on my very best day.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I am impressed OP, you are getting it
Yes we have been here before...but we are on the cusp of greatness. We are to return to Mars and space now...13 thousand from now when it shifts away from Ophiucus we might run into trouble...

We are to renew the old...the structures of the past...as above so below we are not, but we will be... restoration of the kingdom is upon us!

...if we do this right we could be looking at hundreds of thousands of years of peace on earth...up to millions...

Much will be revealed soon...

you might enjoy spirit science on youtube...its worth considering

THE SAME PLAYERS INDEED

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ted4d

"What was it like the last years of Atlantis? It was exactly like now, same players too " OMFG!! The same players too? Wow!

Your spelling and punctuation is a bit off the mark, which is not a criticism (my GF couldn't read or write) but it does make your post less likely to be taken seriously by most people, including me.

eh eh like i said i know its not for everyone, its for those who yearn when they look at the stars

ATS folk can spot trolls trying to change the subject guys

you would also need to do a bit of research into my post to be worthy of further comment

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Some of you are not from the Stars...but if you relax and learn you might get an invitation

Notice how many things fall from the sky? How many fall up? LOL....you should humble yourself and not be so critical...

Just to play fair, for those that can't see...how many beers have you had this week?

Notice Homer and all the TV beer characters are stupid as fcuk? What he smokes might be less important than what others drink...

Symbiotic...think about it

edit on 9/13/2012 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
This is great stuff, if you ask me. I'm all about pushing the boundaries of what is accepted and I love considering the possibility that advanced human civilizations existed before us, and the individual parallel of having lived past lives.

I usually find myself thinking that the overall scheme of life is beyond what I can imagine on my very best day.

G'day Mate

we are here in the material world to evolve

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Reincarnation is a bitch...getting the memory back can be hard to integrate...welcome back OP

SEE YOU SOON!!

Who taught that spider to spin that web?...genetic memory?? San Graal...song of the blood

edit on 9/13/2012 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I completely agree, every time I look at the stars, I get that since of longing. And I have also felt like I belong in a different time/era. I am still reading through the links but great read so far.

Please lets not attack each other in this thread. Stay focused and on topic. I am not above alerting MODS to any unprovoked attacks.

Peace through Harmony, Harmony through Unity

Namaste
~~~~J
edit on 13-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

Some of you are not from the Stars...but if you relax and learn you might get an invitation

Notice how many things fall from the sky? How many fall up? LOL....you should humble yourself and not be so critical...

thanks mate

its the old Plato's Cave Allegory
en.wikipedia.org...

and i understand trolls are at work on ats, the gov spent 200 million on trolls lol
English spelling is proper, it takes ages to do a post so capital letters for a new paragraph arnt needed as its self evident its a new paragraph, its fully legible, trolls ignore the message

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You're thread is all over the place almost "haphazard".Like at the end of the sentence where you're ranting about us being starmen,you finish with "this is the last pope".How is that related?I imagine the smell of ozone when you're typing,from the electricity arcing in you're brain.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join