It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, people of America, this not the behavior of our Islam | Libya

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Standing there holding a sign is cutsie and all but where were these people when the bad ones were planning, executing their plans? Did any of them intervene and try and put an end to it? And if not then do they plan on doing more than holding a sign in the future? Sorry but holding a sign doesn't stop evil people from ruining things, the bad ones will just trample over the sign holders.

They were probably at home, sleeping, or doing laundry or cooking, or going to work. What do you want them to do???? On all of our attacks on other country's citizens, what were YOU doing?????? Yeah, just what I thought.....not a damn thing. To hold all accountable for the actions of a few is so blind sighted. And you're right, "holding a sign doesn't stop evil people from ruining things, the bad ones will just trample over the sign holders." So why don't you instruct them on how to overthrow the evil ones, whom they don't know or have contact with because they just want to live in peace. Put your 'Commando' on and show us what you've got.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub
reply to post by Swills

I feel for these people. they probly think (and arent exactly wrong) that most Americans put them in he same box as the muslim exremists that terrorize the world. their probly afraid for their lives as its most likely protrayed to them that america is pissed and ready for revenge.

They all subscribe to the same religion, the same scripture, and the same god. Logic dictates that birds of a feather flock together. They are all the same.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Appreciate the support. Now help us find the SOBs responsible for this.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Doesn't take a Shawn Spencer to figure this coade Oout
One of my favorite shows/actors lOl.

Halliburton or Hail Burton
Symbolic

edit on 13-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The embassy attack has Mossad and the CIA written all over it. The USA/Israel remain the world leaders in creation of terrorism. This is quickly coming to an end. TPTB are almost finished along with their induced world poverty, induced world disease, criminal bankers, wars of convenience, oppression, suppression, repression. The monsters are losing control and their days are numbered. Yes, we are already getting some off planet help but after Dec 21, 2012, it will be greatly stepped up. There will be no "bad guys" allowed on the planet because we will be in a very vulnerable time and there are a number of catastrophic natural events, that will come to pass. The birth pangs will not last and we can look forward to the death of religion, which many still view as truth but that will change. We will get by with a little help from our friends. The reason they got so advanced was because they gave up self destructive practices and adopted cooperation instead of competition and we can do the same, when the monsters are gone. All is well and always will be.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

Originally posted by Crakeur
while I don't discount the sentiment, am I the only noticing the same signs being being held by different people in different pictures?

yup, this was staged AND the crowds at the killing were way larger than the crowds condemning it.

bombs away!!!!! (i suggest those of you holding the signs get out now)

Uh...NO...we already did that and helped them set up a central bank when they threatened us with their Gold-Backed Dinar. Our dirty work in Libya is complete...for now!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
reply to post by Swills

The embassy attack has Mossad and the CIA written all over it. The USA/Israel remain the world leaders in creation of terrorism. This is quickly coming to an end. TPTB are almost finished along with their induced world poverty, induced world disease, criminal bankers, wars of convenience, oppression, suppression, repression. The monsters are losing control and their days are numbered. Yes, we are already getting some off planet help but after Dec 21, 2012, it will be greatly stepped up. There will be no "bad guys" allowed on the planet because we will be in a very vulnerable time and there are a number of catastrophic natural events, that will come to pass. The birth pangs will not last and we can look forward to the death of religion, which many still view as truth but that will change. We will get by with a little help from our friends. The reason they got so advanced was because they gave up self destructive practices and adopted cooperation instead of competition and we can do the same, when the monsters are gone. All is well and always will be.

hogwash..

On another note this thread is a nice surprise I was beginning to think all Muslims were closet jihadists due to the lack of condemnations in the Muslim world.
edit on 13-9-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Great post OP!

Just a reminder to everyone that you cannot generalize a whole nation of people. It's like saying America is a nation full of Obama supporters because he is the elected president.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. Let's see them do the same thing to the extremists who hate Jews.

And if they were truly sincere, they'd kick those extremists out and stop letting them ruin their lives.

And stop rioting every time someone is critical over Islam and recognize that their religious laws and rules are only for them, and not everyone else.

When that happens, I can buy it. Until then, I'm sorry, my cynicism is kicking in.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Standing there holding a sign is cutsie and all but where were these people when the bad ones were planning, executing their plans? Did any of them intervene and try and put an end to it? And if not then do they plan on doing more than holding a sign in the future? Sorry but holding a sign doesn't stop evil people from ruining things, the bad ones will just trample over the sign holders.

They were probably at home, sleeping, or doing laundry or cooking, or going to work. What do you want them to do???? On all of our attacks on other country's citizens, what were YOU doing?????? Yeah, just what I thought.....not a damn thing. To hold all accountable for the actions of a few is so blind sighted. And you're right, "holding a sign doesn't stop evil people from ruining things, the bad ones will just trample over the sign holders." So why don't you instruct them on how to overthrow the evil ones, whom they don't know or have contact with because they just want to live in peace. Put your 'Commando' on and show us what you've got.

Oh you got me there lmao. Sorry I am not attending events and holding signs so what was I doing? I was supporting my country and the people that serve it, even though most of the time I feel that they need to stand up to their superiors and correct things here at home first. And how to overthrow the evil ones, these people know each other, see things going on in their communities. You can't tell me that they do not know who has rpg's and weapons, nope willing to bet they turn a blind eye for whatever reason. I am not that ignorant that I believe they are all out for bad deeds, but blowing smoke up their backside because a few of them are holding signs saying they Love America doesn't cut it for me. Just as we are all guilty of letting our leaders take advantage of us. If they are a peaceful people and their religion really is supposed to be about peace then they have a funny way of showing it. I don't see any Americans storming places because of what takes place over there, if it is just a minority it's a pretty damn big minority because in case you haven't checked the news lately it's spreading. Yeah I know kinda kills that argument, which is what I and others have been saying all along...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"Govt response to religious provocation must be tough: Putin on US embassy attack in Libya
rt.com...

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has strongly condemned the attack on the US consulate in Libya which killed ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other diplomats.

­The Russian leader said government reactions to religious provocation must be "tough and timely", otherwise the people who feel offended will take matters into their own hands.

Speaking in the Russian southern town of Sochi, Putin said "religious feelings of people of all beliefs must be handled very carefully". He added that the new Libyan government also has to be accountable for what happens in the country.

Putin also condemned the attack on the US consulate in Libya, in which four American diplomats, including ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed.

"We condemn this crime, and express our condolences to the families of the victims."

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

If you take the time to reread my post, you will realize that i already knew who they were talking about...

If an Indian is killed in Calcutta by a Libyan, would you find it weird to read "sorry people of Asia"?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thank you thank you thank you for this great link and photos.

Brought tears to my eyes, and sends me to bed with a lighter heart, and brighter outlook. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
[

Originally posted by Fromabove

They all subscribe to the same religion, the same scripture, and the same god. Logic dictates that birds of a feather flock together. They are all the same.

I guarantee you, people of other countries have the same sentiments about citizens of the USA! Do you like being thrown in the same boat as James Holmes, Jim Jones, Bernard Madoff or Staff Sgt. Luis Walker? We are not the sum of the worst of the worst. Neither are they.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

"Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace." Remarks by the President on Eid Al-Fitr The Islamic Center of Washington, D.C. December 5, 2002

So in ten years what has happened for the GOP to go from viewing American Muslims with appreciation and tolerance to objects of fear and suspicion?

FOX News war against rational thought and their hatred of Islam perhaps?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Libya Responds by Staging Fake Apology Rally

Posted by Daniel Greenfield Bio ↓ on Sep 13th, 2012 Comments ↓
Expect to see these pictures on the evening news described as a rally in Benghazi protesting against the attack. Then look at these four signs, held by different people, all clearly written by the same person and misspelled the same way. It is highly doubtful that the participants have any idea what the signs they’re holding mean. Certainly no one in this crowd knows enough English to be aware of it.

The hand-lettered signs are supposed to look individual, they are clearly not.
frontpagemag.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thank you, free people of Libya, for your thoughts and efforts for peace and reconcilliation.

It was not your fault, only the fault of the culprits, and must be brought to justice, one way or another, including the puppet master.

Protesting is a right of all mankind to voice dissent, but violence during it is an abomination to humanity.

May you all remember Chris Stevens and the free world, for what we had all fought for Libya, along with the libyan revolutionaries to bring an end to Tyranny

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I would suspect that this recent rash of violence and the production of this movie was a deliberate attempt to stir up dissention in that area of the world Someone or someONES seem to end up lurking in the background stirring the pot.

Creating violence and hatred where there is none.

That is why 9/11 was a crossroads. There was a lot of positive energy and love and coming together despite all the ugly haters. We could have come together but FEAR and HATRED ruled the day, once again. Will this recent event now cause more military violent action and more war to occur? WE shall have to wait and see.

Sigh.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

Crackeur pointed this out many pages back, but he is willing to give them the benefit of the doubt due to a barrier in language.
Can you not be as open minded?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Good Post, you have class!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join