It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, people of America, this not the behavior of our Islam | Libya

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Sorry op I think your being played here, and that goes for all the others who have posted saying the same. This is all being done for a reason, and the majority of Muslims are exactly as depicted. This is all staged I guarantee it, something just doesn't feel right about it at all. Mark my words these people are not genuine.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Sorry op I think your being played here, and that goes for all the others who have posted saying the same. This is all being done for a reason, and the majority of Muslims are exactly as depicted. This is all staged I guarantee it, something just doesn't feel right about it at all. Mark my words these people are not genuine.

You are absolutely right..........they are all actors and the signs are merely passed around from one to the other.........Islam is the definition of demonic insanity!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Off topic but me and a lot of people I know are tired of America's bull# . They have brought up a nations of idiots and are destroying the world I just don't want to know anything about them anymore ..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Right, and the majority of Christians are psychopaths and child molesters...

Wait, is that NOT true? Based on what I see of the Catholic Church and families like the Phelps' it must be! And if we look back through centuries of crusades and wars I think I can get together a few thousand examples of how the Christian faith has caused more death and suffering than any other religion all around the world.

Interesting also that there are maybe a couple of hundred people seen protesting or being violent, in Muslim countries, with millions of inhabitants. And yet you claim that "most" Muslim's are the same as these people?

But lets not let facts spoil a good opportunity to increase ignorance and spout bile huh? Lets ignore all the truth about moderate Muslims being the majority and pretend that they're all like Al-Qaeda instead.

Deny ignorance? A few members of ATS seem to actively embrace it!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
"Moderate Muslim" is not only an oxymoron - its an outright propagandistic lie!

Incidentally -The alleged anti-Muslim film is precisely that - ALLEGED! It doesn't exist and neither does the producer - ITS ALL A SHAM designed to foment unrest and violence in the Middle East while hiding the true reasons behind the murder of the ambassador and his staff.

THINK CIA OK?

edit on 13-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Wait, is that NOT true? Based on what I see of the Catholic Church and families like the Phelps' it must be! And if we look back through centuries of crusades and wars I think I can get together a few thousand examples of how the Christian faith has caused more death and suffering than any other religion all around the world.

Interesting also that there are maybe a couple of hundred people seen protesting or being violent, in Muslim countries, with millions of inhabitants. And yet you claim that "most" Muslim's are the same as these people?

But lets not let facts spoil a good opportunity to increase ignorance and spout bile huh? Lets ignore all the truth about moderate Muslims being the majority and pretend that they're all like Al-Qaeda instead.

Nice try but I am not christian!!!!! Sorry if it ruins your plans. And yes there are too many people of Muslim faith that act in ill manner to disregard as a whole. Now no matter what you spew, you will not change my mind on sharia law, and other things that Muslims believe in, and what values they hold dear to their religion. It is not a religion of peace, perhaps your Muslim, perhaps your a great person with good values, and if so consider yourself in the minority not the majority. I have two eyes and can see for myself. And just like other nutty religions these people are shady....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
We should be apologizing to them as well, but it seems they get it. It is the American government who are doing all these things and the uh hem...: the terr0rists who are opposing them. Not the American people or the Libyan people, we are all victims of an illusory war designed to steal away all of our power...and this grand design was not by terr0rist or rogue governments either....we all know who is behind this whole lie called terr0rism.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I want to put this out there so there is no confusion. I am not some hillbilly redneck Muslim hater. I am just commenting on what I see from my perspective as being an outsider not affiliated with either Jewish, Christian, Muslim religions. Like the old saying goes there is a an elephant in the room everyone is ignoring weather it be because of friends or personal interests. And I think some people get tunnel vision because of those issues. And if what people claim and it is a select few ruining things then the majority needs to be more assertive in putting down the bad apples in all the above or they are just as bad by ignoring. A guilt by association kind of thing. Please I urge people to take a wider look at things going on right now and step outside of your normal stance, see if you get the feeling someone is pulling the strings backstage like a few of us have already stated. Throughout the years these groups have made it vocal what their intentions are and it is all documented all over the place just ask some of the troops that have served in some of these areas.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by rickymouse
I think the majority of people in Libya do not want to hurt anyone. We can't judge a whole population of a nation by the actions of a fsmall minority of radical people.

Then where are these people when the fanatics are running amok? if this is the majority, why then do they not go out there face upto the fanatics and lunatics, that are making westerners see all muslims in the same light.

Even the local police were slow to show up and when they did, they did nothing.

Is this really the majority of muslims depicted here in these images or are they a minority..?

These people are in the same places as others of their kind are. Staying home and trying not to get killed. Most people are docile, the remaining ten percent are fired up about things. Most people just want to live their lives. We have to read all the news and not part of it. It was a bunch of locals that helped bring the Diplomat to the local hospital I guess. He was well liked by many people there. The radical sect of this society does not represent the majority. The radical sect of America does not represent all of America either.
edit on 13-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yes but the radical section of the US isn't hellbent on a daily agenda to go out and kill, maim, and disrupt the daily lives of their fellow countrymen such as these people are. I see the point you are trying to make but I think it's a big difference....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
while I don't discount the sentiment, am I the only noticing the same signs being being held by different people in different pictures?

It is possible that they passed the signs around ... Just sayin

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Looks photo shopped.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Nice try but I am not christian!!!!! Sorry if it ruins your plans. And yes there are too many people of Muslim faith that act in ill manner to disregard as a whole. Now no matter what you spew, you will not change my mind on sharia law, and other things that Muslims believe in, and what values they hold dear to their religion. It is not a religion of peace, perhaps your Muslim, perhaps your a great person with good values, and if so consider yourself in the minority not the majority. I have two eyes and can see for myself. And just like other nutty religions these people are shady....

I didn't assume you were Christian, but I don't see the same opinions against Christian extremists in any of the previous posts on here. Christian beliefs DIRECTLY affect all of us in the West, because they have a hand in dictating law, education, medical care, family values, child rearing... Of all the religious groups in the world, Christianity has done more to restrict and limit my freedoms than any other religion.

But, that aside, as you're not Christian, I have to wonder exactly what you've seen that has convinced you of your opinion. I'm just a normal bloke, going about my day like everyone else, and I haven't been "convinced" that all Muslims are evil. So I have to wonder if perhaps you're just taking in the extreme examples, or perhaps you've been raised to be a racist, or maybe you've had some bad experience in your life that has caused you to tar an entire group of people as evil in some way?

From what I've seen, the vast majority of Muslim people are nice, friendly, moderate, normal people - at least all the ones I've met in my life have been.

And I would have to say that this is also evidenced in the numbers of people in these countries where such violence is playing out. These nations have millions of Muslim people living happily, and as there are only a couple of hundred extremists taking part, out of those millions of people, that's possibly less than 0.001% of all Muslims in these countries.

But, obviously, that fact doesn't play into the "hate all Muslims" mantra some people on here would like to propagate.

There is a distinct lack of common sense, and a refusal to accept facts. The numbers of people involved in this are miniscule compared to the size of the religious community in each of these countries. So your statement that this is the majority is clearly, blatantly, obviously complete BS!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Right, and the majority of Christians are psychopaths and child molesters... Wait, is that NOT true? Based on what I see of the Catholic Church and families like the Phelps' it must be! And if we look back through centuries of crusades and wars I think I can get together a few thousand examples of how the Christian faith has caused more death and suffering than any other religion all around the world. Interesting also that there are maybe a couple of hundred people seen protesting or being violent, in Muslim countries, with millions of inhabitants. And yet you claim that "most" Muslim's are the same as these people?

What a contradictory remark. First, you condemn over 1 billion living Catholics because of the actions of a few pedophile priests, and events that occurred a thousand years ago. THEN, you tell us that Islam is being condemned for the actions of a few.
How completely and utterly contradictory.
I get it though. Look in the mirror. That which you condemn stares back at you.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by rickymouse

Yes but the radical section of the US isn't hellbent on a daily agenda to go out and kill, maim, and disrupt the daily lives of their fellow countrymen such as these people are. I see the point you are trying to make but I think it's a big difference....

So this one event is not considered to be a daily occurrence? Wow, I didn't know they were storming embassies and killing staff every day of the week...

So, using your own logic, people in other countries can see the events like the Aurora shooting and just "assume" that Americans are out there everyday gunning people down in supermarkets, cinemas and schools?

Then we have to remember also that these nations are in a state of war, mostly. The same has happened in Ireland and the UK before. Lets not forget that the USA has seen its fair share of civil war too.

Sorry, you're not making any sense. There is little logic of reason to anything you're stating. You seem to just be another brainwashed racist using any excuse to justify your intolerance and hatred for others.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Right, and the majority of Christians are psychopaths and child molesters... Wait, is that NOT true? Based on what I see of the Catholic Church and families like the Phelps' it must be! And if we look back through centuries of crusades and wars I think I can get together a few thousand examples of how the Christian faith has caused more death and suffering than any other religion all around the world. Interesting also that there are maybe a couple of hundred people seen protesting or being violent, in Muslim countries, with millions of inhabitants. And yet you claim that "most" Muslim's are the same as these people?

What a contradictory remark. First, you condemn over 1 billion living Catholics because of the actions of a few pedophile priests, and events that occurred a thousand years ago. THEN, you tell us that Islam is being condemned for the actions of a few.
How completely and utterly contradictory.
I get it though. Look in the mirror. That which you condemn stares back at you.

I think you need to learn to understand sarcasm.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of his statement. If he believes that all Muslim people are the same because of the actions of a few, then I can state that about Christians based on what I have seen a few times.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I didn't assume you were Christian, but I don't see the same opinions against Christian extremists in any of the previous posts on here. Christian beliefs DIRECTLY affect all of us in the West, because they have a hand in dictating law, education, medical care, family values, child rearing... Of all the religious groups in the world, Christianity has done more to restrict and limit my freedoms than any other religion.

Something we can agree on.
100%

Ok so if as you claim it's not the majority then why is the minority letting these select individuals do what they do? Why no intervention after all the years? My personal opinion on it is perhaps even the ones claiming to denounce the individuals are really underneath it all willing to support them. By their silence, and lack of intervention speaks volumes to me. Perhaps I just see things in a different manner.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Boy, do I see a LOT of ignorance on a site whose slogan is to deny ignorance. I just don't get it. You people, at least, should be aware that there are massive conspiracies going on to fool you, to keep you sedated and ignorant. ONE of those conspiracies is the WAR against Islam. The sole purpose of the war against Islam is to restrict your freedom, keep you in fear and make you hate a common enemy and to take your tax dollars.

And still you see people commenting that most Muslims are terrorists, anti-America, anti-freedom etc. So very disappointing. Islam isn't the enemy......the ZIONIST JEWS are the enemy. And by the way, less than 1% of Jews are Zionists and less than 1% of Muslims are terrorists. Hmmmmm.......

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Sorry, you're not making any sense. There is little logic of reason to anything you're stating. You seem to just be another brainwashed racist using any excuse to justify your intolerance and hatred for others.

You continue to amaze me with your contradictory statements.Why not look at your own statements and see the beam in your eye?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

You are a prime example of what I was talking about earlier.....keep drinking the KOOL AID buddy and don't change channels you might miss the X-Factor.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join