It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, people of America, this not the behavior of our Islam | Libya

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Here are some recent pictures from Libya about the recent terrorist attacks and murders. There are billions of Muslims and only a very small minority committed these attacks and they do not represent Islam and the people of Libya just wanted to remind you of that.

imgur.com...

edit on 12-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I couldn't agree more. Its such a shame that there is so much ignorance in the U.S. about the true nature of Islam.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antonio1
Its such a shame that there is so much ignorance in the U.S. about the true nature of Islam.

Yea - its a terror cult posing as a religion..........scourge of the planet.

Pictures above? Inverse CIA propaganda!

BTW - ID of the producer of the alleged (CIA) film - 55 year-old with a long rap sheet aka a criminal - Nakoula Basseley Nakoula - Is he an Israeli Jew as claimed ??? dunno with a name like that - ya know? CIA asset???

google it.
edit on 13-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I feel truly sorry for civilized Islamic people around the world. The pics in the OP are truly touching but they are too little too late.

The thing is, it's time for a bit of tough love and we need to start with immigration.

If Islamic people from the Middle East are no longer allowed to immigrate to the west, then they will be forced to deal with the radicals in their own countries.

As of now, if you are an enlightened, peaceful, civilized member of a radical fundamentalist Islamic nation, you are very likely to want to immigrate out, leaving the radicals to coalesce even more.

By abolishing immigration from nations with radical fundamentalist who want to kill infidels, establish Sharia laws abroad, wage Jihad and export terror, then, hopefully, the more civilized members of their society will find a way to seize power. Additionally, it will limit the ability of terrorists to sow insurrection and violence in other nations.

It may take generations but it's the only thing that will work - import western ideas and goods but not let anyone immigrate and severely limit travel and work Visas.

I know it's harsh but will anything else work? Short of a Blue Beam Muhammad appearing across the land and letting them know he's pissed, I don't think so. LOL! Globalism sure hasn't. Neither has Diplomacy or Capitalism.

edit on 9/13/2012 by Sergeant Stiletto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You do realize that the Muslim brotherhood - i.e. exponents of salafiya - are the current rulers in Egypt?

As exaggerated and silly as that movie was, the fact is it does approximate the behavior of Islamists in Egypt; the creator was a Coptic; how often are Coptic Christians attacked? Daily. Everyday it's a struggle for Coptics to co-exist with a religion as uncompromising as Sunni Islam.

And the whole scene which has Islamic fundamentalists storming a Coptic neighborhood or burning down a Coptic Church - and the authorities just standing by allowing them (and this was when Mubarak was president; with the Muslim Brotherhoods man in office - Morsey - it has become more common and tolerated) to do this, actually happens.

Undoubtedly, this movie was a coarse and stupid provocation; but the fact that it takes so little by any reasonable standard to provoke these people to act like raging animals I think highlights the extremist mentality of a large portion of Islam.

This is due, to quote Robert R Reilly

This accounts for the overwhelming prominence of jurisprudence in Sunni Islam. Its dominance is the direct result of the occasionalist metaphysics, the consequence collapse of epistemology, and the voluntaristic ethics proffered by the Asharites. Its prominence comes from a process of elimination. Fiq, or jurisprudence, is all that is left. – Robert R. Reilly, The Closing of the Muslim Mind, pg. 75, ISI books

Allah, in Sunni theology, is voluntaristic - meaning, he acts voluntarily - without compulsion i.e. without reason. Allah, according to a large segment of Islam (sunni refers to 'sunna' the 'community' of Islam i.e. about 85% of the Islamic world) is not bound by physical laws, not bound by justice or injustice, and is essentially beyond good and evil; hence, the frequent abuses of Muslims against non-Muslims.

As the author says, morality comes from Fiq - jurisprudential decree - and not conscience i.e. the exercise of reason.

This does not mean there aren't Muslims who don't act or think this way; there are those who believe the Asharites - the mainstream of Islam - to be wrong in their conception of Islam and Allah. Unfortunately, they are in the minority.
edit on 13-9-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
I feel truly sorry for civilized Islamic people around the world.

Perfect example of an OXYMORON !

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why does everyone here have such a hard-on when Muslim people do stuff like this? Probably because it never happens. A few of them make a sign and we forget about 9/11, Madrid Train bombings, and our ambassador being brutally murdered. Come on people, it's time to stop picking daisies. So many horrible things have happened because of these people we can no longer sit back and talk about this small minority of 'bad guys.'

The Koran DOES NOT teach tolerance, if the Muslim people had their way they would not preach it or practice it. People who say stuff like that HAVE NOT READ IT.
edit on 13-9-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
I feel truly sorry for civilized Islamic people around the world.

Perfect example of an OXYMORON !

Indeed. Look around the globe. For the past 10 years, every single conflict, war, act of terrorism is Islamic related.

This article was written in 2010 and it's only escalated since:
95% of Violent Conflicts Around The World are Muslim.

Of The 22 World Conflicts Around The World, 21 are Muslim..

This may sound like propaganda because it sounds so far fetched. It isn’t. Check your own world almanac….

Radical Islam has spread a scourge of violence around the globe that otherwise simply wouldn’t exist. It is time for the West to put an end to this horror. The first step is to destroy Iran as the world leader of Islamic violence.

As long as Iran threatens the world with nuclear Islamic fundamentalism there is simply no way to quash the continuing outbreak of Islamic violence worldwide. The Western democracies should crush the atavistic and xenophobic leader of this retreat from civilization.

If Iran is convincingly neutralized, it’s possible that the rest of the radical Islamic movements will realize that the way to accomplish their aspirations is through peaceful coexistence. Otherwise the monomaniacal dream of global Islamic domination will continue to destabilize the world until an apocalyptic result ensues.

The latest catastrophic, meaningless Islamic bloodletting is occurring in Kyrgyzstan. The Russians want no part of it and won’t intervene.

Who can blame them? I’m reminded of the old Texas aphorism, “You can’t mess with # without gettin’ it on you.“ The Russians have learned that the hard way from both Afghanistan and Bosnia.

How long will we continue to allow these murderous bullies to set back the momentumof world progress.

ENOUGH!!!
Joseph Wouk
June 12, 2010
warsclerotic.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
S&F OP

It's pictures like these that need to be shown in America constantly to prove that not all Muslims are terrorists like mainstream media wants us to believe.

You would be surprised how many people in the Middle East actually care for our country in times like this.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
Why does everyone here have such a hard-on when Muslim people do stuff like this? Probably because it never happens. A few of them make a sign and we forget about 9/11, Madrid Train bombings, and our ambassador being brutally murdered. Come on people, it's time to stop picking daisies. So many horrible things have happened because of these people we can no longer sit back and talk about this small minority of 'bad guys.'

The Koran DOES NOT teach tolerance, if the Muslim people had their way they would not preach it or practice it. People who say stuff like that HAVE NOT READ IT.
edit on 13-9-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

Absolutely shocking POV. The uneducated will think the following points contradict each other but they do not-

- These photos are obviously staged.

- The PEOPLE of Libya have NOTHING to apologise over.

- These photos are propaganda to make it appear as though the Libyan people are grateful to America for 'liberating them'.

- All the people who comment about religion just buy into the divide and conquer strategy. Doesn't matter if Libyans are Muslim, Christian or whatever, they just want to live in peace like everyone else.

edit on 13-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The greatest irony of all is that the demonic cult known as "Islam," and the so-called Muslim Jihad(ist's) (aka slime-bag terror mongers) - had nothing to do with 9/11 - we have the slime-bag terror mongers in the US Government to thank for that.
edit on 13-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by MidnightTide

how many muslims do you actually know???!!!
i happen to have many 'muslim' friends,and as hard as it may be for you to believe,most of my friends
dont even practice islam!!!! much like the north american christians who do not practice their faith(perhaps on xmas and easter!!!).
they carry on their daily lives living the same way as you do,hoping not to be persecuted by ignorant people who veiw them all as terrorists.
why don't you google that retard preacher in florida who puts mohammad on trial every 9/11,and who actually endorses the stupid movie that started all this crap!.
he is a terrorist,by scaring people with lies about stuff he don't know!
maybe he has weapons of mass distruction hiding! don't worry,the american govt. wont be able to find them!

I am personally tired of the extremists on all 3 sides: Christian, Jewish, AND Muslim. They can quit dragging the world into their holy war, go find armageddon, and then *eat* each other, for all I care. Looks like the sentiment for the rest of the honest, thinking world, too.

Edited: A thought occurred. What are the chances the US govt engineered this riot?
edit on 13-9-2012 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Nigerian brutality- not islam
Iraqi brutality- not islam
Saudi brutality- not islam
Iranian brutality- not islam
etc...

Well heck, when everywhere muslim is going nucking futs what IS islam?

Seems to me they have a 1400 year history of going nucking futs and then people saying that isn't islam.

However, the koran is islam an it's nucking futs.

In short, the violence we see IS islam and the "peaceful" muslims.. or is it peaceful "muslims" are NOT.

No, this is islam dear people of Benghazi.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

They despise the infidels.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
while I don't discount the sentiment, am I the only noticing the same signs being being held by different people in different pictures?

And the fact the Libyans can write perfect English?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I definitely didn't read all the responses here, but I would suggest that the majority of Islam get this small percentage under control, or apparently, the United States will do it for you. And I would also suggest that if you are not with this small percentage, that you stay well away while they do it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
THIS IS PROPAGANDA TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THE LIBYAN PEOPLE ARE THANKFUL TO AMERICA FOR 'LIBERATING' THEM.

SURELY PEOPLE DO NOT FALL FOR SUCH BLATANT PROPAGANDA?

This is not to say Libyan people are not good people, but they have no reason to be sorry to America for anything. They just want peace like any other normal people, but this is very obvious, staged propaganda.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I love the pictures, but the necessity of a thread like this makes me shake my head. This shouldn't be necessary. When are people going to realize that Christianity, Judaism, Muslims, and every other religion are going to have that small group of people who are just bat# crazy. Why persecute an entire group of people when it's just a few that have done wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if the people in these pictures did this just to avoid backlash from our country. Considering our track record in invading other countries the last decade it's understandable.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I love the pictures, but the necessity of a thread like this makes me shake my head. This shouldn't be necessary. When are people going to realize that Christianity, Judaism, Muslims, and every other religion are going to have that small group of people who are just bat# crazy. Why persecute an entire group of people when it's just a few that have done wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if the people in these pictures did this just to avoid backlash from our country. Considering our track record in invading other countries the last decade it's understandable.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
reply to post by de_Genova

They despise the infidels.

Look at the words on that video. TERRORISM is highlighted in red. "Terrorism hits America" All this is designed to do is inflame American passion against an entire group of people. I'd like the news outlets to cover what's going on in the pictures in the first post.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Although I understand the compassion and the support of some in the muslim world. I would like to point out that at one point in time, the United States was paying "tribute" to the Barbary Coast countries of up to 1/6 of our GDP at the time... and yes even then the pirates were taking hostages, enslaving people, and killing innocents. These attacks against Europe and the West have been going on for over 200 years in the name of islam. And these attacks weren't started by radicals, they were done by mainstream muslims.

This isn't something the United States has started...just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join