It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamanix2012

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by shamanix2012
...being a god you would need a vessel (body) to accomplish certain tasks in a physical realm...

Really? Then I would not consider that God to be ominpotent if that God had to change form just to accomplish certain tasks.

I think the point of it all is to test those souls who are faithful, by sending a man to spread the word it requires faith, rather then just descending as an omnipotent frightening god and making it no contest that he exists.

Excellent point

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

And how do you know? What first hand information?

reply to post by TheGreatDivider

What constitutes a "high-level Mason"? Where did Pike wear the "sign of Baphomet" around his neck? Nowhere do we worship Baal. That is easily debunked.

Unless you're not "high-level" then you probably don't know.

And yet you seem to think you know? How can you say that only high-levels know, but then also say you know as a non-member? Seems illogical, arrogant, and hypocritical.

reply to post by MrTheOutspoken

Could you provide proof of how a "bloodline mason" is different than any other Mason?

You don't seem to get that no anti-Mason has proven anything Satanic is linked with Freemasonry.

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Don't worry Brother, I had some idiot on another site tell me the Jerusalem Cross was Satanic. Stupid people are going to be stupid.

reply to post by shamanix2012

You seem to be confused. We're here to dispel lies not get your approval

Our constant need to defend ourselves comes from the constant defamation thrown at us from the ignorant, bigots, tyrants, and fanatics.

An innocent man will have enough confidence and faith in himself to leave it be, its not like you are on trial awaiting a death sentence.....

In some areas, one can still be put to death for being a Mason.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
interesting, though somewhat misleading, thread you've got here... first of all, I like your choice of words for the title
"Why Masons do not worship Lucifer" maybe it is true that they do not worship Lucifer, or Ashteroth, or Venus, or Ishtar, or Inanna, or the many other names that all represent a similar symbolic metaphorical concept, which i refuse to try and describe through words..

If i had a religion that believed that there was no "God" rather a "God type energy" that could be accessed and apprehended by anyone who "believed" than it would be irrelevant to worship anything...

To say true high ranking masons do not have a secret belief system that is based on the "Luciferian Concept" would be flat out disinformation... are you willing to make such a bold statement? I've read most of your responses.. and I credit you for presenting accurate information.. but are you actually saying that a true master mason disregards the concept of Lucifer as a philosophy? I agree with you, on that they don't "worship" Lucifer or Satan, as it would be like worshiping a philosophy..

If you are Christian.. than you worship Christ.... If i am Luciferian.. do i worship Lucifer? No.. i do not.. for Luciferians believe that "God" is within... therefore there is nothing external to worship...

The only real question i have for you, the poster, is..... what is your incentive???

either
A. you may actually be a high ranking mason with intentions of deceiving some bored conspiracy kids (doubt it)
or
B. you joined a masonic lodge which gives you rinsed out versions of true masonry, which has no plans to ever tell you the true "reality-altering" masonic secrets.. and uses your ritualistic practices to their own manifestive advantage.. (more likely, but still doubt it)

I am no Mason, nor am I a Luciferian... but i will say this............. matter-a-fact... i probably shouldn't

sometimes i wonder if all this conspiracy stuff is just to distract us from learning the vast importance and heavy implications of "Magick"

hey Op' are you by any chance familiar with Noetics?

"Fraternal Greetings"

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
S + F Op. Great post. Clearing up the misconceptions and still getting ignorant replies though.

Although it is funny to see "ye olde battle of logic vs ignorance"

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUBKONCIOUS
To say true high ranking masons do not have a secret belief system that is based on the "Luciferian Concept" would be flat out disinformation... are you willing to make such a bold statement?

Yes, for two reasons, both of them are the same. Neither 'high-level' Masons nor Lucifer exist. One is used to scare conspiracy theorsists and the other Christians.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUBKONCIOUS
To say true high ranking masons do not have a secret belief system that is based on the "Luciferian Concept" would be flat out disinformation... are you willing to make such a bold statement?

Yes, for two reasons, both of them are the same. Neither 'high-level' Masons nor Lucifer exist. One is used to scare conspiracy theorsists and the other Christians.
Technically speaking, both scare Christians, therefore by mathematical equivalency, Masons ARE Lucifer.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider
If you don't believe a painting of Pike wearing one(why would they paint his portrait with it if it wasn't there?) you clearly won't believe a painting of Baphomet wearing one either...

I take it that means you failed in your search to turn up Baphomet wearing a Salem Cross. Nice try though, bye now.

What does that have to do with anything... seriously.
If I point to a car and tell you it's a Shelby Cobra do I also need to show you a picture of Carol Shelby wearing one around his neck to prove the point? Of course not, any car guy would know that model is attributed to him. Any satanist or mason (both the same) worth his salt know exactly what the sign of Baphomet looks like. Aleister Crowley knew.
I think you are not a high-level mason and still believe what the big boys at the top tell you.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Once again the wheel turns.. anti-Masons are out in force on this one!

Really though, what is the deal with that? The Masons are simply a group of men who join together twice a month for fraternity and to glean life lessons from symbology. They are definetely far FREER than those who ascribe to religous dogma, like Roman Catholocism. The Masons have chosen to respect each other for their differences as long as they share the belief of a Supreme Being and hold themselves accountable to each other.

What, pray tell, is the harm in that?

Religion... fundamentalist religion... is a far greater threat to our world than anything any Mason has ever dreamed of.

It isn't the Mason that you haters fear... it's their freedoms. While you are shackled down by canon, the Masons are encouraged to find their own path. Tell me, what sense does it make to 'search' for God if all you have to do is follow a book that is 'unique' to about 2 billion other people?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

What does that have to do with anything... seriously.

Because a Jerusalem Cross has nothing to do with Baphomet.

If I point to a car and tell you it's a Shelby Cobra do I also need to show you a picture of Carol Shelby wearing one around his neck to prove the point?

No, but if you claimed Carrol Shelby drives a Corvette I think more than one person would ask you for verification of something that makes no sense on the surface.

Any satanist or mason (both the same) worth his salt know exactly what the sign of Baphomet looks like.

Yes, the 'sign' of Baphomet is typically represented by a pentagram combined with a goat's head.

I think you are not a high-level mason and still believe what the big boys at the top tell you.

You know what? I am not a high-level Mason. Know why? Because there is no such thing. Oh, and by the way, I happen to be one of the 'big-boys' at the top.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Seeing that you have done this research maybe you can list a few examples of what a 'true bloodline Mason' actually is. It would also be helpful if you identified what lodges they were/are members of.

Which one was that? Please cite the quote.

You can not work for a fairy tale.

I always find it comical how Satan-believers accuse others of worshipping/following/obeying something that accused person does not even believe exists.

A true bloodline will be from the family of Cain. These are the top dogs.

(illumni=illuminati=enlightened= lucifer is the light, the source of 'knowledge' - New world order- control of every human on the planet using this knowledge)

If you don't believe in satan or lucifer or god, honestly, that is not a problem. If he doesn't exist, then you have nothing to worry about.

www.mega.nu... this is only the first site that popped up. There are loads of documentaries and videos available clearly showing a freemason bibles, rituals and former freemasons speaking out.

I make a very clear statement that all freemasons are NOT evil and corrupt.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrTheOutspoken
A true bloodline will be from the family of Cain. These are the top dogs.

Is that something we can all check on Ancestry.com?

If you don't believe in satan or lucifer...

I do not.

There are loads of documentaries and videos available clearly showing a freemason bibles...

And? What is the issue with a Masonic Bible?

...rituals...

And? Masonic ritual has been published for over 300 years.

...and former freemasons speaking out.

Speaking out about what?

Please try to keep to the topic which is clearly defined.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SUBKONCIOUS

I am willing to make such a bold statement.

Why do non-Masons presume to tell us so much about our own Fraternity? Particularly, I love how "I'm not high enough", but yet you guys say you know what I don't as non-members. Do you see the hypocrisy and the arrogance?

You say it is a symbol of "baphomet", but yet show nothing of substance that they are connected. You just say they are and expect us to follow along. Plus, you don't seem to understand that symbols, even the cross, are arbitrary and ambiguous, which have no single, exclusive meaning or interpretation.

Aleister Crowley is irrelevant when discussing regular, recognized Freemasonry.

Please name these "big boys".

reply to post by MrTheOutspoken

lol...oh!? You're serious!

Please name these descendants of Cain. Again as I asked above, name these "top dogs".

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

"Oh, and by the way, I happen to be one of the 'big-boys' at the top."

Originally posted by KSigMason
"Please name these "big boys"

Well there you have it. One of you tells me there are no 'big boys" at the top and the other tells me that he is indeed one of said "big boys".
KSig, meet your Master AugustusMasonicus...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

KSig, meet your Master AugustusMasonicus...

He already did.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Oh no, there are top dogs or big boys in the Fraternity, but what I know to be the top and what you think is the top are two completely different things. Hell, Josh started a thread on the topic of the heads of Freemasonry.

ALL HAIL AugustusMasonicus!!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

do you know who gets respect in freemasonry? Do you think the guys with the special bloodlines have little stickers on their jackets saying "Hi, I'm Bob, a bloodline big dog" ?
The guys who put lots of time into the fraternity. They are usually rewarded with more work. The District Deputy Grand Master gets a good bit of respect. The Grand Master for the respective state gets lots of respect. And even the past master of local lodges get respect. There is no meetings of bloodline elites that I know of. If you have this inside knowledge, perhaps you can tell us all when and where these guys meet.

Thanks,

ND

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
And even the past master of local lodges get respect.

That was what I was kind of hinting at in my post. I only get to be the 'big boy' once, pity poor ksig who did it twice already, and you who gets to do it next year. My outstallation is coming soon and then I am going to retire for a few months.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I had some poster talking to Whenandwhere the other day telling him he was not high enough. He's the damn DDGM or he was recently. He has been in quite a few power positions, and yet, he is still just a low level like us. Maybe we should start our research from the fundie sights and then we can know the "truth". I hear all you have to do is get a lobotomy, and shove a bible up your ass. Makes you walk a bit funny, but oh the knowledge!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

By the end of the year I'll be done with being Master (of two bodies), but then I am up to be elected as Eminent Commander.

Depending on my Lodge and if a Brother gets his Warden's Certificate, I may jump back in as Jr. Warden or Sr. Deacon. I'm a glutton for punishment.

EDIT: Next year will be fun for me in the appendant bodies and youth groups.
edit on 14-9-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I didn't know he was or is a DDGM!? No, no, he's not high enough!!

I don't want a lobotomy, I need all the brain cells I have!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join