It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by willrush
.. but i just want an agreement on the way to god is in loving him.. and trusting him..

I disagree with all of your post execpt this, which we are in agreement on.

That's great but which God are you referring to? Baphomet?
edit on 13-9-2012 by TheGreatDivider because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Best way to start a fight is to tell someone your god is better than his

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

What's the significance of the timeline?

at 1:33 he says it's the light of lucifer. He says that 1776 is also the year that the illuminati started. Also I was more refering to what he gets into in the next couple minutes about Robbert Pike. Thats what I wanted people to watch. He said Robert Pike was a satan worshipor and also the most honored mason in all of history.

Most of what your saying is just your opinion not backed up by any facts about Billy boy. What exactly would be Bills incentive to lie about them? He backs up nearly everything he claims with some facts. It's not just his personal opinions.

I believe 99% of freemasons are good. They just are niave as they haven't made it high enough in there ranks to know. I've also hear the same thing from other sources that the reason the 33rd degree is hard to obtain is because that's the inner circle. Once your close to that level you already know what's going on. But then at that level they make it official to you that they worship satan.

The mormons are very similar actually. And low and behold they have freemasonic roots. For the people at the bottom it's inconceiveable that anything bad is going on in the organization as they've never made it high enough in the ranks. Also he's definitely not a moron. He's obviously extremely well versed in a variety of cults by reaching high degrees in each. he talks like an insider, not as someone who just read a few books about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Simple Latin etymology:

Lucifer

L. Lucifer "morning star," lit. "light-bringing," from lux (gen. lucis) "light" (see light (n.)) + ferre "carry" (see infer). Belief that it was the proper name of Satan began with its use in Bible to translate Gk. Phosphoros

And for a bonus

Illuminati

plural of L. illuminatus "enlightened" (in figurative sense), pp. of illuminare (see illumination)

It's all quite simple really.
However the truth was lost in translation.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ya but you just don't understand it. He explained what vampirism really is. Not like what you see on tv or movies. He explains that it's just an addiction one gets to blood once they reach very high levels of satanism and they have to choose that. And when they do they get some kind of demon possession which causes them to crave blood all the time. That's not outragous what so ever! That to me is perfectly logical as to what kinds of things happen at high levels of satanism. Who do you think the illuminati are? And where do you think there power comes from? They're not just a bunch of rich dudes trust me, there demon possessed at that level, and the demons give them power to control others as well as give them all the powers they need to create the top down power structure we have in the world. Again it's outrageous to someone who knows nothing about the occult or demons or anything. Shouldn't really be to people on here. If he was claiming some bizzare like that he was bigfoot or an alien than you might have to wonder. But he's explaination of vampirizm is plausable. There's been thousands of reported cases of vampire type activity all around the world. Not super power stuff but just basically blood drinking and strange people, anything from Vlad the impailer to all kinds of people drinking blood. Why would anyone do that if they didn't have some kind of strange thing going on within them? Just that hollywood has fictionalized vampires to get people thinking there these all powerful type undead creatures. Hollywood fictionalizes everything that way after we watch it were hypnotised to think that, "because I seen it as fiction it could never be fact". It's BS, it's brainwashing.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wanna know something funny as a side note?

The asterisk.
* You know that symbol we use in language *

It is a 5 or 6 point star. It's name "asterisk" means "little star".

'Aster' being 'star', as found in
astronomy
astrology
astral
astronautics
etc.

In fact, the wiki claims that computer scientists and mathematicians actually pronounce it as "star" when speaking of that symbol.

Just a little fyi, it all occurred to me at random a few days ago.

edit on 13-9-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
reply to post by network dude

I'm not a Freemason (I could admit it if I was, as I've known Freemasons who have openly admitted their membership), but I certainly know a lot about it. I like to read.

I don't necessarily agree, personally, on the kind of secrecy and exclusivity the Freemasons have, but who am I to say they shouldn't have those things? I would just, myself, rather be as transparent as possible to others, without secrets.

But, what I do know about Freemasons is this: It seems like a lot of long, rather dull rituals (or whatever they're called, no offense), and it seems to boil down to a bunch of guys getting together for different innocuous reasons. The anti-Mason people seems to distort these rituals and things into making them appear "Satanic" or whatever they believe.

Well, having read a lot on Freemasonry (most of which I would never talk about in public, having respect for a group that prefers secrecy), and about it's history, and also having read anti-Masonic literature, I can pretty much say that any claims of evil intentions by the Freemasons is ridiculous. They seem to loosely connect dots, pick and choose, and overall make up facts to support their theories.

Unless someone can show me real, tangible evidence that Freemasons worship Satan, I'll apologize now. It's a load of hoo-ha-ha.

On the lower levels yes of course. But at the top, what goes on there? Innocent guys getting together to shoot the breeze? get real

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

I have no idea how you think but when I refer to God I am talking about God, you know, the creator of the Universe. How many omnipotent beings are there?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Also I was more refering to what he gets into in the next couple minutes about Robbert Pike. Thats what I wanted people to watch. He said Robert Pike was a satan worshipor and also the most honored mason in all of history.

You know, if you are going to disparage someone at least get their name right, his name is Albert Pike. This shows really how little you pay attention to your youtube videos.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I have no idea how you think but when I refer to God I am talking about God, you know, the creator of the Universe. How many omnipotent beings are there?

"The Great Architect of the Universe" is a bit vague. The god of Masonry is a "generic" god. His label is blank, so if you want to write in Allah or Krishna or even Satan, you could do so.
Are you talking about the God of the Bible?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Not like what you see on tv or movies. He explains that it's just an addiction one gets to blood once they reach very high levels of satanism and they have to choose that.

Ohhhhh, why did you not say so in the first place? It makes so much more sense now that you put it that way.

And when they do they get some kind of demon possession which causes them to crave blood all the time. That's not outragous what so ever!

Outrageous? Of course not. Demon possession is so normal, why, I think you have one, and it caused you to post a wall of text. It seems to be an anti-paragraphical demon of the highest order.

That to me is perfectly logical as to what kinds of things happen at high levels of satanism. Who do you think the illuminati are? And where do you think there power comes from? They're not just a bunch of rich dudes trust me, there demon possessed at that level, and the demons give them power to control others as well as give them all the powers they need to create the top down power structure we have in the world. Again it's outrageous to someone who knows nothing about the occult or demons or anything.

Oh, really? Well, since you seemed to be so versed in demonology (where I am not) maybe you can explain how you became so knowledgeable about such a dark and horrific aspect of the occult.

If he was claiming some bizzare like that he was bigfoot or an alien than you might have to wonder. But he's explaination of vampirizm is plausable.

Certainly. It was not like he claimed to be a Catholic, Wiccan, Satanic, Mormon, Vampire. That would have been totally cuckoo.

There's been thousands of reported cases of vampire type activity all around the world. Not super power stuff but just basically blood drinking and strange people, anything from Vlad the impailer to all kinds of people drinking blood. Why would anyone do that if they didn't have some kind of strange thing going on within them?

Here is a thought. Maybe Bill just says that so he can get speaking engagements from all the dumb schlubs that happen to fork over their green to hear his retarded ramblings.

Just that hollywood has fictionalized vampires to get people thinking there these all powerful type undead creatures. Hollywood fictionalizes everything that way after we watch it were hypnotised to think that, "because I seen it as fiction it could never be fact". It's BS, it's brainwashing.

You keeping using old Billy Boy as a source, he has about as much credibility as Icke and his reptilian nonsense.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

"The Great Architect of the Universe" is a bit vague. The god of Masonry is a "generic" god. His label is blank, so if you want to write in Allah or Krishna...

I am not Muslim or Hindi, and being that I speak English I call God, God.

...or even Satan, you could do so.

I guess you missed the Original Post. Try reading it.

No. I believe the Old Testament God to be a vile, jealous scumbag and the New Testament version to be a co-opted fairy tale taken from earlier mythologies.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No. I believe the Old Testament God to be a vile, jealous scumbag and the New Testament version to be a co-opted fairy tale taken from earlier mythologies.

Well there's the answer right there... at least you're honest.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well there's the answer right there... at least you're honest.

Why would I not be? What does that get you in life?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You do know that Albert Pike in "Morals and Dogma" said Baphomet and Mendes were his gods.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You do know that Albert Pike in "Morals and Dogma" said Baphomet and Mendes were his gods.

Is that so? Maybe you can post the quote. I read the book, did you?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Is that so? Maybe you can post the quote. I read the book, did you?

Most of it yes.

"The Gnostics held that it [universal agent] composed the igneous [pertaining to fire] body of the Holy Spirit, and it was adored in the secret rites of the Sabbat or the Temple under the hieroglyphic figure of Baphomet or the hermaphroditic goat of Mendes ." Pike, op. cit., p. 734

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

"The Gnostics held that it [universal agent] composed the igneous [pertaining to fire] body of the Holy Spirit, and it was adored in the secret rites of the Sabbat or the Temple under the hieroglyphic figure of Baphomet or the hermaphroditic goat of Mendes ." Pike, op. cit., p. 734

Hmmm. At what point in that quote does Pike say that his God is either Baphomet or Mendes? Maybe you can underline that portion because I seem to be missing it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

That timeline is a graphic representation of the timeline Bill says he belonged to those groups in his life.

At 1:33 he is wrong. 1776 is the year the Bavarian Illuminati started, but only lasted a few years as it was suppressed by the tyrannical governments of Europe. Now they are the religiously intolerant's punching bag.

"Robbert Pike"?? HA It's Albert Pike! And nowhere does he say he is a Satan worshiper. Sad.

My opinion is founded upon facts or the lack of facts. Bill has never proven he belonged to any of the Masonic groups he claims to have been.

What exactly would be Bills incentive to lie about them?

I don't presume to exactly know the mind of the religiously intolerant and insecure. It could be bigotry, extremism, ignorance, jealousy, just good ol' hatred, and the list could go on. My thought is that he needed to build his resume so he could then build up his credibility in defaming the fraternity.

He backs up nearly everything he claims with some facts. It's not just his personal opinions.

No he doesn't. Through the parts of the video I watched I caught him on several lies. The information that isn't fabricated he twisted and manipulates to suit the agenda of the radical Christian. He's lying and breaking a commandment, but far too many like him seem to believe that the ends justify the means. Fascists.

They just are niave as they haven't made it high enough in there ranks to know.

And what constitutes "high enough"?

I've also hear the same thing from other sources that the reason the 33rd degree is hard to obtain is because that's the inner circle.

It is a distinguished body, but 400 men were invited into the 33rd degree last year alone.

Once your close to that level you already know what's going on. But then at that level they make it official to you that they worship satan.

Please cite ritual.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

If you are a "high-level mason" as your avatar suggests you know Pike wore the sign of Baphomet around his neck and freemasonry is Baal worship plain and simple. Unless you're not "high-level" then you probably don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join