It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Energy is Unscientific and must never be taught in classrooms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You notice how atheists say that because God cannot be measured by any of the five physical senses, he is not empirically verifiable and therefore belief in God is unscientific.

Yet they dont seem to realize that Dark Energy cannot be experienced or measured by any of the five senses, yet despite it being not empirically verifiable and unscientific they teach it as the main theory behind the Big Bang.

Goes to show who controls the agenda. The illuminati wants to destroy humans spirituality so there will be no resistance to the one world government. Thus the children are herded like sheep in classrooms and force fed the government curriculum to make them perfect paws of the NWO

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Would you care to elaborate a bit on the topic of dark energy for those of us with limited understanding of the subject?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
You notice how atheists say that because God cannot be measured by any of the five physical senses, he is not empirically verifiable and therefore belief in God is unscientific.

Yet they dont seem to realize that Dark Energy cannot be experienced or measured by any of the five senses, yet despite it being not empirically verifiable and unscientific they teach it as the main theory behind the Big Bang.

Goes to show who controls the agenda. The illuminati wants to destroy humans spirituality so there will be no resistance to the one world government. Thus the children are herded like sheep in classrooms and force fed the government curriculum to make them perfect paws of the NWO

How is what you describe any different than what we have today?

If the Illuminati exist as some theorize then we already have a one world gov. just not in the open as we still get fed the illusion of invisible borders and different nations/nationalities.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dark energy is perfectly scientific, it just is not fully understood yet. Hence the name "Dark" energy.

Dark Energy Wikipedia

In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is a hypothetical form of energy that permeates all of space and tends to accelerate the expansion of the universe.[1] Dark energy is the most accepted hypothesis to explain observations since the 1990s that indicate that the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate. In the standard model of cosmology, dark energy currently accounts for 73% of the total mass–energy of the universe.[2]

Based on all our knowledge and observations of how the universe works. Dark energy is the term used to describe a force who's effects we can observe, but cannot yet directly measure.

We cannot "see" gravity, but we can observe it's effects.

Trying to debunk something using baseless arguments, because we don't fully understand all it's ins and outs yet. Despite all the evidence pointing to this conclusion. Is just absurd.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

i agree.. but yeah, i would like to hear more about this dark energy explained...

i know there is dark energy in this world, but is it really being taught in school?.. i never was taught it, but i was taught some about the big bang, which i know way more now about then i ever did when i learned it in school.

how so is dark energy taught behind the big bang?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

exactly!. we already basically do have a one world government.. and its only going to push on us even stronger, so this is the time we need to realize this and push back!....

a one world government is not necessary.. we can take care of ourselves!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I would be very surprised if dark energy was discussed in any great length in a science class - and if it were,it would most likely be identified as an interesting, though highly speculative theory - which plugs a hole in our current understanding.

edit on 11-9-2012 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There is no point of discussing in regular classrooms because not much is known about it, we know the concept but still don't have much. This discussion wold take place in quantum physics department...

Or do you mean Dark Energy as in evil spirits, ghost and demons lol
lol

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It's verifiable mathematically. There is no way to verify God mathematically or if there is. No one has. Technically you can "see" math. So that could arguably be part of the five senses.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
dark matter is Melanin. thats why they dont teach about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I see the point you are trying to make, however it didn't work because they DON'T teach about dark energy in the classroom yet. It's still a fairly new concept and is definitely still a mystery.
edit on 11-9-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Dark energy and dark matter are nonsense. Nothing could be further from scientific. They are basically "unobtainium" or "magic pixie dust" to make the equations work out. A foolish case of making the observations fit the theories, not the other way around. The very opposite of science.

"Hey, according to our equations, there is nowhere NEAR enough stars and stuff we are looking at here to make our theory of gravity work out."
"All these galaxies would fly apart"
"Maybe our theory is wrong"
"Shut up, fool"
"Yeah, they'll pull our grants!"
"Well, what if most of everything in the universe is just sort of, invisible?"
"Yeah, that's the ticket".
"See, this proves our theory"
"Ah, our funding and my tenure is secure again"

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled

I must have missed the class on theoretical physics and string theory in high school?

I don't think it is a fair example unless you want to start forcing theoretical physicists post graduates to learn intelligent design as part of their course work into ummmm ... ... ... maths and stuff? I don't even get where this starts to make sense.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Based on all our knowledge and observations of how the universe works. Dark energy is the term used to describe a force who's effects we can observe, but cannot yet directly measure. We cannot "see" gravity, but we can observe it's effects.

Trying to debunk something using baseless arguments, because we don't fully understand all it's ins and outs yet. Despite all the evidence pointing to this conclusion. Is just absurd.

Your response is dripping with irony......

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I think you mean perceived, not measured. But I really haven't heard any modern atheist say such things. It's a kind of fictionalised Victorian-era atheist proclamation.

Speaking as an atheist, I should say that it is not the lack of evidence for God, but the logical and material evidence against the existence of such an entity that convinces.

Dark energy is not evidence for the Big Bang at all; the evidence lies in things like the cosmic microwave background and what we see when we look at faraway galaxies through large telescopes – the evidence, if you like, of our eyes.

Anyway, you don't have to invoke something as exotic as dark energy to make your point; we can't perceive radio waves with any of our senses either, yet scientists stubbornly insist they are real. The fools!

As for dark energy, we don't know what it is, but we can see its effects in the sky above us, so we know there's something happening out there. The name 'dark energy' is just a placeholder until we find out what it really is.

perfect paws of the NWO

That sounds rather sweet; makes one think of the NWO as a cute, soft, furry animal.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for scientists to explain the holy spirit. Instead, lets crash particles together underground and in our atmosphere, just to see what happens.
Why is your dck on your bill? :0 You must be evolving

edit on 12-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

I'm still waiting for scientists to explain the holy spirit.

What is it about the Holy Spirit that you think requires a scientific explanation?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by HamrHeed

I'm still waiting for scientists to explain the holy spirit.

What is it about the Holy Spirit that you think requires a scientific explanation?

G doesn't exist, I keep hearing. So?
I thought there should be some proof before we write everyone off

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Sorry but you are technically wrong. Dark energy only explains the continued acceleration of the univers AFTER the big bang. It is not the main theory of the big bang.

As it goes I do not believe in dark energy. I think it is a bunkum theory. I am also an atheist. Your theory is falling apart pretty fast huh?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

perfect paws of the NWO

That sounds rather sweet; makes one think of the NWO as a cute, soft, furry animal.

Nicaraguan Wild Ocelot? :3

top topics

<<   2 >>

join