It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Exactly what I wanted to make a point about - Since when do CCTV security cameras in Stores have such wonderful sound quality? Never before have I heard sound with footage... especially like that.

Fake through and through...seriously, some are saying seizures? Come on folks this guy is acting.

The reflection? Fake...
Stuff flying around at the end? Fake...

Fear mongering? Real...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonia74
reply to post by LOLZebra

Exactly what I wanted to make a point about - Since when do CCTV security cameras in Stores have such wonderful sound quality? Never before have I heard sound with footage... especially like that.

Fake through and through...seriously, some are saying seizures? Come on folks this guy is acting.

The reflection? Fake...
Stuff flying around at the end? Fake...

Fear mongering? Real...

So your only defense to debunk this is "I've never heard sound a surveilence video, so it's fake".

I'm going to say that I've never seen an albino rhino, so they must be fake...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryAlien

So...your actually saying this man was possessed by a demon?

Really?

Your right...let me debunk some more....

This was staged...obviously staged...bad acting, very bad acting. He just so happens to fall under a demons spell in front of a camera with incredible sound quality I might add...and ill point out once again that usually CCTV footage has none.

The image in the glass...easily manipulated with video software.

The stuff falling off the shelf....come on, do I really need to tell you how?

Just in case I do...someone more than likely hiding behind the shelf crouched down.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I still maintain this was simply price rage notice how he checks the bottle first.

to be serious, where surveillance cams are concerned i don't see why you cannot get them with sound, just because a lot of shops don't record sound doesn't mean it must be the same rule across every shop in every country.

cops have dash cams that record sound to, so i don't see how that setup would be so hard to put in a shop or so unbelievable. most shops have black and white recording to, does that mean there cannot be any with color.

I don't think he was possessed but I didn't base that on there being sound, I don't even think the fact there is sound means anything or proves anything. the only think the sound may indicate is how much money the shop owner invested into his security equipment compared to most shops.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Never seen that. That was pretty trippy. Especially when the stuff fell off the shelf for a lasting after thought.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

He Is NOT Possessed!!!

In fact, the whole video is a fake take a close look at the clock in the upper right hand corner and watch it when the "reflection appears on the glass, and when the toilet paper is chucked onto the floor", the time stops for several seconds.

DEBUNKED!!
edit on 12-9-2012 by Achos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Was your friend ever aware of their surrounding while having a seizure? At :50 seconds in the man stops and points to the women. I'm no Dr. but wouldn't that be impossible to do when your having muscle spasms?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by benrl

Was your friend ever aware of their surrounding while having a seizure? At :50 seconds in the man stops and points to the women. I'm no Dr. but wouldn't that be impossible to do when your having muscle spasms?

Please refer to my post above.

Debunked!!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Matthew 12:43-45

“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.”

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Interesting but really seems setup. What's the 28000klm or whatever? Seems like a way to bring publicity to something. Who knows, seems like we could get proof on just about anything and it still would be disbelieved.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonia74
reply to post by AngryAlien

So...your actually saying this man was possessed by a demon?

No, I never said that, I went with stroke...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Occam's razor is frequently inappropriately used. It isn't a "skeptics" tool to use as an aid in debunking. It merely states that the most easiest and logical answer is most likely the correct one. In which case, if paranormal activity is indeed a real phenomenon, then it too would apply to Occam's razor.

Not saying this is the real deal but just pointing that out.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

pink unicorn possession

Classic. Why did you feel the need to use pink unicorn?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
DIABETIC SEIZURE...I think he was trying to get some fruit juice in time...and considering the shorts it was a hot day which would induce this in many people...

I had a buddy that exactly this happened to...the store owner had no idea and called the ambulance...then my buddy got the bill 3 days later...

Only evil was the ambulance being billed to him...

Or I am just "NOT READY"
....reflection of demonic spirit or...looks like food behind the doors coming into the reflection. And the lady in the store looks like she was mopping or sweeping...not shopping...notice she had nothing in her arms? Also it looks like she motions to set the mop handle against the back of the HAUNTED SHELF...then returns to try to help him when he points and collapses...

but i am sure this makes less sense that demonic possession...RIGHT...maybe i will be ready to see it differently in my next life...question are you ready to be wrong? Its ok if you are isn't it?

edit on 9/12/2012 by Drala because: Chuck Norris said so...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
Matthew 12:43-45

“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.”

I love when people confirm reincarnation from a christian perspective...followers of Paul will flipout over my last comment...LOL...bring it flippy mc flipperson
Sorry OP...this thready is getting a bit silly IMHO.

PS we are all possessed by spirits LMAO

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achos

He Is NOT Possessed!!!

In fact, the whole video is a fake take a close look at the clock in the upper right hand corner and watch it when the "reflection appears on the glass, and when the toilet paper is chucked onto the floor", the time stops for several seconds.

DEBUNKED!!
edit on 12-9-2012 by Achos because: (no reason given)

thank you for that...the timing is off...the lady was the one responsible for the shelf...she was the one that was behind it cleaning...or fake shopping

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
to be politically correct about it...HYPOGLYCEMIA induced

en.wikipedia.org...

you are welcome...go back the regularly scheduled programming...
edit on 9/12/2012 by Drala because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
his left hand moves exactly with the toilet paper. string ?

this has student film written all over it

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It really is funny watching all of you people continue to argue over this when I already proved it is a fake XD

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Achos

wanna cookie ?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join