It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I see a man who hears that Mitt Romney has been elected President of the USA on the loudspeaker system in the shop.

Consultant Neurologists have difficulty separating seizures from pseudoseizures. They may co-exist.
edit on 12-9-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Reminded me of this video what got lots of hits.
OP video fake.

My thoughts on this> The CCTV owner tried to do another drunken man video with some actor who couldn't keep his drunk fit going for long enough so they decided to add some cheap paranormal effects right at the end and spoil it all. A usual epileptic fit would have been freaky enough lol.

Embed screwed me
edit on 12-9-2012 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2012 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am open minded as well that is why I took the time to watch the fake video and noticed the clock freezing and the clip being altered.... when is the last time you heard of a CCTV having microphones???

Two major mistakes scream fake..

No deal.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This was demonic.

Demons
Their Leader’s Name is Satan Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world— he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
They Attempt to Hinder God’s People 1 Timothy 4:1-3 Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.
They are One Third of All the Angels: Revelation 12:4 His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it.
They are Unclean Spirits: Luke 11:24 When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and finding none it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’
They Believe in One God: James 2:19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!

www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Ben81

I see a man having an epileptic fit...

An epileptic seizure, occasionally referred to as a fit, is defined as a transient symptom of "abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain".[1] The outward effect can be as dramatic as a wild thrashing movement (tonic-clonic seizure) or as mild as a brief loss of awareness (absence seizure). It can manifest as an alteration in mental state, tonic or clonic movements

But by all means lets go back to the age where people with brain injuries where demonized and burned at the stake...
edit on 11-9-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

I am not saying people are possesed (except by their own ego but all people have more or less) but how does an epilepticd seizure depend on the pineal gland functions in a person. All thing in the brain is connected so the pineal gland (third eye) that from my point of view create the chemicals needed for paranormal experiance and for feelings should have an influence. I really dislike the name paranormal myself. Everything is normal, logical and explained when you got the whole piture even things like chakra and god and how the body works. It is just our limited information that makes us think it is a mystery. It is a mystery to whose who do not understand yeet. Ask a person who have been pushing kundalini energy for 10 years if he/she still thinks kundalini is special. It is what is. You get used to things being what they are after a while even it it seems extreamly special and rare for others.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

Originally posted by strings0305
It is definitely fake. If you look at where the groceries fly off the shelf, you'll notice that the timer on the camera freezes for a few frames. It looks like they combined two shots from a stationary camera to get the effect and were unable (or thought that it added a nice creepy effect) to remove the reflection of the person who moved over to the shelf to flip the groceries.

Yup. Good catch. Definitely fake. Sounds like some of the background sound cuts out right when it freezes too.

I kept repeating the falling items section, and in one frame, I believe i detect a movement just behind the shelves, like someone is crouching down there and pushing the items, which may or may not have been rigged to fall together.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Demons will try to trick you with money, fame and power
will give you anything you ever dreamed to have on earth just for your souls
once you have been tricked .. your soul has been sold to the devil
and your body is not yours anymore to control
it only a mather of time before the demon come back for you because of the deal you made

And it will not always be possible to know if you are possessed or not.

God bless you.

I had many things to say in Persian , but in English , I am out of words.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm sorry. But if someone were to fake this why would they it in a store? Everyone has video cameras on their cell phones, he could have faked it from anywhere. To me it looks like a brain injury or epilepsy. But like anything we see on the internet, we'll never really know the full truth behind it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The only interesting bit I see is the paper towels falling seemingly without reason (the glass thing could be a multitude of factors though, so toss it out..could be someone right outside the camera moving towards him).

So, what are the possibilities. first off, whats the source of this video, who is the dude, etc...
Source matters, could simply be a hoax vid to get some views

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Good point on the youtube channel post.

CCTV pretty much never has sound recording...so, highly likely its a fake.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't see anything in the video at all, I do this all the time. It's called shopping and realizing that prices on things are becoming an outrage.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by pointr97

So let me get this straight, you have already determined this is a possession, and thus all logical explanations are to be thrown out the window...

Thanks for clarifying that, I see now that logic and reason need not apply here, don't even know why I bothered to post.

I really don't like it when people try to tout their point of view as "the logical point of view."

Just because some ideas that seem to have been "out there" have been wrong in the past, and led to terrible circumstances (salem witch trials, dark ages, etc.) doesn't ENTIRELY discount some of these subjects and the notions of causation.

The modern day "logical" point of view in the western industrialized societies, is nothing more than a glorified security blanket.

This video is either acted out, or there is something very wrong going on with that guy's mind (he could be having a type of seizure too).

I lean towards the video being an act.

As for possession. Your "logicality" could be the thing that is saving you...or maybe you've got a few stow-aways up in the 'ol pineal, and you don't even KNOW IT

edit on 12-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I'm assuming you posted because you wanted more stars, otherwise...why DID you bother?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Uhhh, WHY did you even waste my time with this...I mean YOU GODDA BE KIDDING ME......He goes to reach for the Cooler and a demon takes control...LMAO..FAKE....and normally NO SOUND with video such as this.
edit on 12-9-2012 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

That is not accurate. There are lots of places that use video and audio recording.

To add another theory, he could have had a stroke. It is more common than a seizure, and is the #2 cause of death in the world...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Look I have seen others say "you should be banned for posting that" You look and you see something that MIGHT be worth looking at, and then you see NOTHING but nonsense...there are some cases that you think well maybe they see something you don't HOWEVER in this case comeonnnnnnnn.....If you really think this is real I feel sorry for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien

Originally posted by SaturnFX

That is not accurate. There are lots of places that use video and audio recording.

To add another theory, he could have had a stroke. It is more common than a seizure, and is the #2 cause of death in the world...

Uhh where please....I doubt a 7-11 does such as this store looks like.....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm sorry. But if someone were to fake this why would they it in a store? Everyone has video cameras on their cell phones, he could have faked it from anywhere. To me it looks like a brain injury or epilepsy. But like anything we see on the internet, we'll never really know the full truth behind it.

Well I have to say why would so many people fake ANYTHING....Have you been to Youtube Lately???????? Gosh I guess its all true

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I guess demons can stop clocks then, right?

Or, defy physics...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join