It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ghost or a Demon ??

Other theories are accepted

you can always share but please be open minded
fake or not is for YOU to decide
if you are not ready then you will say its fake so your mind can make a quick closure

usualy doctors say something like .. some heart attack and mental dimentia hallucinating stuff

If only people knew the truth and were interested more into the paranormal
they would understand why so many have a strange behavior these day
like a sudden radical change in someone .. maybe they had a similar non explained attack
and now that thing is 100% controlling the body and can do what ever it wants

Demons will try to trick you with money, fame and power
will give you anything you ever dreamed to have on earth just for your souls
once you have been tricked .. your soul has been sold to the devil
and your body is not yours anymore to control
it only a mather of time before the demon come back for you because of the deal you made

This is what happen when your clock runs out

What do you think? Fake? Look at the glass door at the end of the video

If you are no longer in your body .. trapped inside
where do these souls go ?

Probably there --> Ten Courts of Hell

So dont be caught by the tricksters
know that YOU ARE ALIVE and you are stronger then these entities
whatever they are !

The biggest secret ever is : After Life DO exist
the spirit world is the real world where time goes extremely slower then the physical time on earth
edit on 9/11/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

+68 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I see a man having an epileptic fit...

An epileptic seizure, occasionally referred to as a fit, is defined as a transient symptom of "abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain".[1] The outward effect can be as dramatic as a wild thrashing movement (tonic-clonic seizure) or as mild as a brief loss of awareness (absence seizure). It can manifest as an alteration in mental state, tonic or clonic movements

But by all means lets go back to the age where people with brain injuries where demonized and burned at the stake...
edit on 11-9-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Ben81

An epileptic seizure, occasionally referred to as a fit, is defined as a transient symptom of "abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain".[1] The outward effect can be as dramatic as a wild thrashing movement (tonic-clonic seizure) or as mild as a brief loss of awareness (absence seizure). It can manifest as an alteration in mental state, tonic or clonic movements

But by all means lets go back to the age where people with brain injuries where demonized and burned at the stake...

what about the toilet paper being thrown off the shelf, and there is a reflection in the door right before that. didn't seem to be someone walking up

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That was pretty weird. At first he seemed to be having a seizure but usually during a seizure your body completely locks up and you fall down.
Then at the end you can see something in the glass window, reflection maybe, then the boxes fall off the shelf, for no reason.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Thats exactly what doctors would say

thank you for your scientific explanation its greatly appreciated

it make us downplay all other theories has crap and non sense lol
now i can make closure ..

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Bathsalts come to mind... just kidding

Yeah I don't see anything ghost related in this. It just seems like he's having a seizure.

As far as the rest of the OP goes.. I don't believe in it (hell, demons) in that way

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
the thread is a perfect example of how most sceptics are not healthy sceptics, they just happen to be attached to the more popular side. Reflection in door with no one in sight, boxes flying off shelves. it almost looks like whatever in the door is coming out of him. the video could be fake though
edit on 11-9-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

reply to post by Ben81

what about the toilet paper being thrown off the shelf, and there is a reflection in the door right before that. didn't seem to be someone walking up

I assumed it was someone hitting the shelf as they ran from the man, but than I jump to logical explanations before going to the super natural ones.

I had a childhood friend who was an epileptic, she would have violent intense seizures, that if I didn't know better would of called down right evil. Violent flinging herself to the floor and such, it was traumatic to her and the children around her when she'd have them.

link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
That was pretty weird. At first he seemed to be having a seizure but usually during a seizure your body completely locks up and you fall down.
Then at the end you can see something in the glass window, reflection maybe, then the boxes fall off the shelf, for no reason.

On second thought .. Now that I look again, you can see something reflecting in the glass door.. But it could have been someone walking down the other aisle then turning around. It's hard to see really.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Have absolutely no idea why your post is relevant, considering this isn't a discussion about mental disorders or the first minute of that video. This is a topic about the last 15 secs. We all believe mental disorders are real, and at no point would anyone here demonize them. However, the OP points us to the final seconds of the video with strange movement in the glass while the individual is still and items falling without obvious cause.

Please keep this to topic and stop trying to get on a bandwagon for a cause that is irrelevant to the discussion. The discussion is, 'is this a real possession'. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That was insane... Not sure what to make of it

But if I was in that store, I would have taken off like that lady did at first...haha

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

reply to post by Ben81

I assumed it was someone hitting the shelf as they ran from the man, but than I jump to logical explanations before going to the super natural ones.

Thats not how boxes fall off a shelf sir. You know that

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra

Originally posted by Juggernog

On second thought .. Now that I look again, you can see something reflecting in the glass door.. But it could have been someone walking down the other aisle then turning around. It's hard to see really.

Remember angle of reflection, at the angle the camera is viewing that glass door, the object would be around his knee. Someone out of frame wouldn't appear as a reflection on those glass doors. Way to get a perspective on that, roll back and look at the reflection of the individual on the glass and use that as a place marker for were the phantom appears.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Guy does look like he is having a seizure. The falling rolls of paper and the reflection I can't explain by what is seen. What is not seen however could be a door opening to the outside wind blowing paper rolls down. The reflection could be someone further down the row and out of frame. Will watch it again just for curiosities sake..

Therian

Using the tiles to line up the reflection in the window and of the man. When the first person come he points at them. They are no within the range of the reflection and only about 2 feet away. That isle therefore is clear. The one closer to where he falls is not and anyone could have been right out of camera shot but still in the reflection to be caught. Just a minute bump could have caused the tissues to fall.. I Would like to believe but this is just to easy to fake for me to put much stock in it.
Therian
edit on 11-9-2012 by Therian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by Ben81

That was insane... Not sure what to make of it

But if I was in that store, I would have taken off like that lady did at first...haha

I would have put my right hand on his head
and exorcism the demon myself

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

So let me get this straight, you have already determined this is a possession, and thus all logical explanations are to be thrown out the window...

Thanks for clarifying that, I see now that logic and reason need not apply here, don't even know why I bothered to post.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Lets see, which is the MOST plausible explanation for this...

1. Faked. A person with access to a CCTV system has an actor come in to "perform". Possibly for some low-budget horror movie. I think the "witness" is genuine, but the actor obviously isnt.

2. Mental illness. This is plausible but unlikely considering the guy looks at the camera more than once. This shows that he knew the camera was there and INTENDS to put on a show.

3. Seizure. There are cases where seizures can occur but don't cause immediate unconsciousness. It's like a waking nightmare, being out of control of your muscles and acting out while being conscious of it.

I have a feeling there will plenty of people who immediately want to believe that this is something supernatural, but that is not the way an open mind works. You can't demand people believe what you want them to believe while suggesting they are closed-minded if they don't.

If you want people to give an honest opinion, don't be dictating that people who disagree with your outlandish assumption are "closed minded", because if anyone is closed minded here it's the person ignoring all common sense and more plausible possibilities in favor of their fantasy.

In my opinion, there is some acting here, and some manipulation of the footage too. That tells me that this is a production intended to be sent viral, either in support of a computer game or a trailer for a movie.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Looks like a seizure, drugs or he forgot his meds. That and it looks completely fake.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It is definitely fake. If you look at where the groceries fly off the shelf, you'll notice that the timer on the camera freezes for a few frames. It looks like they combined two shots from a stationary camera to get the effect and were unable (or thought that it added a nice creepy effect) to remove the reflection of the person who moved over to the shelf to flip the groceries.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by pointr97

So let me get this straight, you have already determined this is a possession, and thus all logical explanations are to be thrown out the window...

Thanks for clarifying that, I see now that logic and reason need not apply here, don't even know why I bothered to post.

Nice quote

but there is 2 words missing

"So let me get this straight, you have already determined this is NOT a possession, and thus all OTHER explanations are to be thrown out the window...

Thanks for clarifying that, I see now that logic and reason need not apply here, don't even know why I bothered to post."

Now it make more sense

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join