Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think it is a fake too. There is a vogue for this sort of spirit film fakery in Japan. Nice effort though.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achos
It really is funny watching all of you people continue to argue over this when I already proved it is a fake XD

Actually, all you have done is to point out something on page 8, that was already discussed on page 1 and 2...
What does pointing out the time stamp anomaly, PROVE?
It proves that the time stamp has an anomaly. That's it. Nothing else.

I think the video is interesting, but my question is, why does the video stop right after the products fall?
If it was legit, the video should be longer.

Unless...The same demon that caused the time anomaly, the reflection, and the possible possession, made the recording stop as well...Just saying...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This doesn't belong in Paranormal forum, it should be in HEALTH.

There's not a shred of ghost implied in that poor man's CCTV.

Tourette's Syndrome

What are the symptoms?

Tics are classified as either simple or complex. Simple motor tics are sudden, brief, repetitive movements that involve a limited number of muscle groups. Some of the more common simple tics include eye blinking and other eye movements, facial grimacing, shoulder shrugging, and head or shoulder jerking. Simple vocalizations might include repetitive throat-clearing, sniffing, or grunting sounds. Complex tics are distinct, coordinated patterns of movements involving several muscle groups. Complex motor tics might include facial grimacing combined with a head twist and a shoulder shrug. Other complex motor tics may actually appear purposeful, including sniffing or touching objects, hopping, jumping, bending, or twisting. Simple vocal tics may include throat-clearing, sniffing/snorting, grunting, or barking. More complex vocal tics include words or phrases. Perhaps the most dramatic and disabling tics include motor movements that result in self-harm such as punching oneself in the face or vocal tics including coprolalia (uttering socially inappropriate words such as swearing) or echolalia (repeating the words or phrases of others). However, coprolalia is only present in a small number (10 to 15 percent) of individuals with TS. Some tics are preceded by an urge or sensation in the affected muscle group, commonly called a premonitory urge. Some with TS will describe a need to complete a tic in a certain way or a certain number of times in order to relieve the urge or decrease the sensation.

Tics are often worse with excitement or anxiety and better during calm, focused activities. Certain physical experiences can trigger or worsen tics, for example tight collars may trigger neck tics, or hearing another person sniff or throat-clear may trigger similar sounds. Tics do not go away during sleep but are often significantly diminished.

Bending or Twisting - check
Barking sounds - check
Hitting himself - check

It was a seizure for sure - epileptic possible too.

Even so, this isn't Paranormal

Poor guy.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This absolutely is a demon! (Just a FYI, I don't feel like debating with people who don't believe demons exist! It is not worth debating with me. We will NEVER see eye to eye.)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruthlesstruth
reply to post by Ben81

This absolutely is a demon! (Just a FYI, I don't feel like debating with people who don't believe demons exist! It is not worth debating with me. We will NEVER see eye to eye.)

You can debate with me

please can you share your thoughs on why you think it is a demon
explain us each image we see from the video
looking forward to your reply
thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

In the middle ages we called this demonic possession. Today we call this epilepsy.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by Ben81

In the middle ages we called this demonic possession. Today we call this epilepsy.

And tomorrow we will call it ..

Alien possession ?

edit on 9/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well if you want to debate with me I'd rather NOT debate on if it is real or not but on whether mental illnesses are real or not. For so many years these psychiatrists and psychologists have been diagnosing people with new diagnosis. One of the most recent diagnosis they have MADE UP is ODD ( Oppositional Defiant Disorder). Now tell me something, does this "diagnosis" really exist or is it someone's OWN interpretation of one who is against authority figures because this someone doesn't understand these oppositional people. This is just one of the MANY diagnosis I feel is fake based on reality. We all are one of the same and unique in our own ways. Why is it when someone is UNIQUE or queer they are considered to have a "mental illness".

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok guys, have a look at this one. It is sorta similar in that stuff moves at the end. I sit on the fence because of the way the cart stops moving like it has brakes.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Look out! Moderator with a big broom....lol!

Now back to the topic.

I firmly believe that many of the so-called medical reasons, associated with cases similar to these, are just doctors that have no better explanation, for them.

The contrived fields of medicine, such as psychology, psychiatry and neurology, have just as many unknowns as they do good guesses, in my opinion.
Science, is no more than, what we are pretty sure about, now! And, by it's very nature, could change at any moment.
Bottom line: There are things that occur on this planet that we simply cannot, currently understand.
Will we come up with a plausable explanation? Probably. Will it be the right one? Maybe.

But here is how I look at the possibilities...
Can we prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that demons don't exist? No. Never.
Can we prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that demons do exist? No. Not yet.

As long as there is potential for something's existence, no matter how unlikely, we can NEVER, absolutely, unequivocally, rule it out!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
Look out! Moderator with a big broom....lol!

Now back to the topic.

I firmly believe that many of the so-called medical reasons, associated with cases similar to these, are just doctors that have no better explanation, for them.

The contrived fields of medicine, such as psychology, psychiatry and neurology, have just as many unknowns as they do good guesses, in my opinion.
Science, is no more than, what we are pretty sure about, now! And, by it's very nature, could change at any moment.
Bottom line: There are things that occur on this planet that we simply cannot, currently understand.
Will we come up with a plausable explanation? Probably. Will it be the right one? Maybe.

But here is how I look at the possibilities...
Can we prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that demons don't exist? No. Never.
Can we prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that demons do exist? No. Not yet.

As long as there is potential for something's existence, no matter how unlikely, we can NEVER, absolutely, unequivocally, rule it out!

Exactly, you can't compare that of the physical realm to that of the spiritual realm. If you could we would know everything. There for we can't say what the truth is because the truth is far beyond our imagination. Although, you can compare facts of the spiritual realm to understand the spiritual realm better in our own understanding. There is one thing which supports this and that is universal law.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hmm. While I do not dismiss paranormal happenings of this nature, I personally feel that the video may be a hoax. Just a feeling. But if not, some sort of medical problem seems more likely. As for the "strange" incidents that happen around the guy, that is why I figured it was fake to begin with. They just had a fake look to them. Being a part time sasquatch researcher, I am quite experienced in using my intuition to spot fake videos. It is sort of a hobby of mine, although that's a little sad I suppose, lol.

But I cannot say with any degree of certainty, because anything is possible, however un-probable it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
At first I thought, yes he is having a fit, then I saw the door and thought could there be other possibilities?

Do we see what they want us to see, a man having a fit, or is there other possible explanations, we need more information to give an opinion. Unless anyone knows this man you can only assume he has a medical condition.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Ben81

I see a man having an epileptic fit...

An epileptic seizure, occasionally referred to as a fit, is defined as a transient symptom of "abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain".[1] The outward effect can be as dramatic as a wild thrashing movement (tonic-clonic seizure) or as mild as a brief loss of awareness (absence seizure). It can manifest as an alteration in mental state, tonic or clonic movements

But by all means lets go back to the age where people with brain injuries where demonized and burned at the stake...
edit on 11-9-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

It's a shame this post has so many stars. It means there's at least 41 people (as of this post) who did not completely watch the video in the OP.

If you watch the entire video, there is a strange reflection in the glass near the end, and then some stuff gets knocked off at the shelf. At this point, you can rule out a seizure, and it becomes either A: faked, or B: paranormal phenomenon.

Can't determine if real or faked, but it's an somewhat interesting video nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread yet to see if anyone has pointed it out, but watch his hand (assuming it's his) in the bottom left corner around 1:06 it moves as if pulling a string at the same time that the stuff falls. They seem to fall at the same rate his hand moves.
edit on 12-9-2012 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join