It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a convenient store

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Ghost or a Demon ??

Other theories are accepted

you can always share but please be open minded
fake or not is for YOU to decide
if you are not ready then you will say its fake so your mind can make a quick closure

usualy doctors say something like .. some heart attack and mental dimentia hallucinating stuff

If only people knew the truth and were interested more into the paranormal
they would understand why so many have a strange behavior these day
like a sudden radical change in someone .. maybe they had a similar non explained attack
and now that thing is 100% controlling the body and can do what ever it wants

Demons will try to trick you with money, fame and power
will give you anything you ever dreamed to have on earth just for your souls
once you have been tricked .. your soul has been sold to the devil
and your body is not yours anymore to control
it only a mather of time before the demon come back for you because of the deal you made

This is what happen when your clock runs out

What do you think? Fake? Look at the glass door at the end of the video

If you are no longer in your body .. trapped inside
where do these souls go ?

Probably there --> Ten Courts of Hell

So dont be caught by the tricksters
know that YOU ARE ALIVE and you are stronger then these entities
whatever they are !

The biggest secret ever is : After Life DO exist
the spirit world is the real world where time goes extremely slower then the physical time on earth
edit on 9/11/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

"If only people knew the truth" - ok, please explain the truth.

At first I thought this was a grand mal seizure. However the more I look at it, it's a high school or college dude playing a prank.

I confess - it is dumbfounding to me the posts that get these sick number of stars and flags putting forth the most outrageous stuff with little to back claims up besides poorly shot Youtube vids or references to wikipedia.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You couldn't pay me to even pretend to believe that was real by any stretch of the imagination..

I cannot flat out say ghosts do not exist, as I myself have BEEN ONE. Yes, crazy as hell.
But it was absolutely nothing like that. Fake.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It seems abnormal for him to be pointing at people and making weird noises if he's having a seizure.

The reflection in the glass implies there is something there to cause a reflection, yet we only see movement in the glass.

My 2 cents: Bad acting, and an unseen mate behind the freezer with a hairdryer to blow on the glass door from the inside.

I'm calling prank.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It is all fake,

From the bad acting to the obvious video editing, Clock stops of over 2 seconds, to the way he falls, it's all an act.

It is a good attempt to create a possible demonic style possession but it is too scripted and just too perfect.

I give an A to the film as it is well produced, a c- for the acting....

Sirric

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ummm yeah...

Sorry to burst your bubble guys and gals but security cameras DONT HAVE ANY MEANS TO RECORD SOUND ! ! ! !

Believe me I know... I have installed them.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Ummm yeah...

Sorry to burst your bubble guys and gals but security cameras DONT HAVE ANY MEANS TO RECORD SOUND ! ! ! !

Excellent point. Point of the day. Maybe even point of the week Heck, play your cards right, I will personally nominate you for point of the month. Don't get too crazy with point of the year. Your point needs to be razor sharp to be considered for that award.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

hmm like most would say it just looks like a seizure or maybe drugs or something, but then i played it again and it looks like he was already in demon mood with his hands down in the reflection of the glass before he started. so thats strange. and then when ever he falls ofcourse you see a light reflection in the glass too. and the stuff fall too. but take a look at the demon looking state in the glass before he even gets in that stance. Strange. But thanks=)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ummm yeah...

Uh...That's not entirely accurate...

CCTV Cameras with Audio

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

Ummm yeah...

Uh...That's not entirely accurate...

CCTV Cameras with Audio

Well the ones I have installed have all been fixed position multiplexed to a DVR.

Not one customer has ever requested audio.

I think it is illegal to do audio without consent and would make video not usable in a court.

Audio Surveillance Equipment Laws
edit on 11-9-2012 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Ummm yeah...

Than you should have said.. I DON'T BELIEVE that they have any means to record sound!!!

Come on now, you know better than that

CCTV systems have been available with audio capability for years depending on the amount you want to spend.

Heck you can buy a 2 camera DVR set on Amazon for under $100
edit on 11-9-2012 by TheHigherYou because: Information

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Looks fake, doesn't even appear to be real timestamps on the video.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What I don't get is what does the ghost get out of this .... there were no flames coming out of his eyes he wasn't try to kill some one or even trying to say hello or was the demon making the guy appear to have a seizure and getting hi 5s with all his buddies for the performance

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

My first thought was :

Cool, commercial cable vids with audio and everything !

Fanatically faked and fabricated for no reason at all.
edit on 12-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think it's probably fake. Like a prank. He knew he was gonna be on CCTV right there. It looks like poor acting.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I believe it's a Djinn.. though it could be fake at the same time? who knows.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That's what happens when you hold back on going to the washroom for waaaaaay tooooo long...you have to keep holding it back until your head explodes....or something else

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I believe that these things are real... But this one is a fake. That's just my opinion, and it could very well be wrong. There are some clues if you pay attention. But I admit it got me at first, and I had to watch it twice, after reading some of the YouTube comments. The onscreen clock is one big clue towards the end. But maybe the demon possessed the camera...which strangely records sound...highly uncommon for a cctv in a convenience store. That is all I will say but, there are more clues. I could be way off on this, but its just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I could not stop laughing at the title...

I think I wet myself!

'Man possessed by ghost caught on CCTV at a CONVENIENT store'

It's...a...fake...

A99

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by Ben81

That was insane... Not sure what to make of it

But if I was in that store, I would have taken off like that lady did at first...haha

I would have put my right hand on his head
and exorcism the demon myself

Ben, no offence mate. but if I was in a shop and I was having an epileptic fit and some religious nut case came up to me and tried to save my soul in this manner, I would spend every ounce of strength I had left in me and able to control, to break the neck of the bastard trying it.

It was bad enough having old bearded freaks accost me and tell me about jesus as they followed me up city malls when I was younger, so ..

... if demonic posession makes you shriek like a parrot, point at people and drop your fizzy drink... oh wow we really need a god to save us from that eternal suffering on earth..

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

YOU make your own thoughs

No time, clocks ticking, need a saviour now. More videos of random things with demonic attributions so we can be sure it really is the end of times!!

You say we must come to our own conclusions. But you yourself are not willing to accept other reasoning to what this is. Or at the very least, you're peeking out side but as soon as it rains, you shut the window and turn up the music.

As human history is strewn with cases of people with schizophrenia and other mental illness that caused erratic and bizarre behaviour, being thrown into concrete asylums to be cut open and lobotomised or to be experimented on and have the church perform exorcisms on these poor suffering souls, I cannot accept that you simple put this down to demonic possession.

And cars run because there is a spirit guide inside them. They are grumpy on old mornings and sometimes refuse to start. But the spirit is strong. And you get to work.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join