It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want the Earth PLUS 5% - Best video regarding our SCAM of a financial system!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Did a quick search to see if this has been posted before and I found nothing even though I feel it is a repost.

This video should be required viewing for everyone. It clearly and simply breaks down the flaws/scam that is our current banking system. The story is simple to understand and all one needs to do to see the real world implications is to replace the fake names with real ones.

I will warn that there are some religious quotes in the description and at the end. This doesn't bother me but it might annoy some other people, however the point made in the video stands on its own without them.

Please take the 45mins to watch, and enjoy!

edit on 10-9-2012 by WhiteSpectralMirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteSpectralMirror

i couldn't watch the whole video because i was already in prison by the 3:00 min mark for killing fabian when he declared himself the sole manufacturer and keeper of all the wealth.

edit on 10-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Great video. I have seen plenty of videos describing how our money system works, but this one is really nicely done and easy to follow.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra
Great video. I have seen plenty of videos describing how our money system works, but this one is really nicely done and easy to follow.

Exactly. I think if it went viral it would help nudge a lot of people out of the illusion since it is so effectively put forth. Just the simple question of "if Fabian issues 100 units of currency, but applies interest at 5% and demands repayment, where does that extra 5 come from if it was never put into circulation to begin with?" should be enough.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Great video!

When you think of the human suffering that has occurred because of the debt-based money system it's amazing that we still sit like sheep and take whatever they hand us.
How many wars have been started, how many recessions and depressions by bankers who use them to take real assets in trade for their worthless promises?

The real worth still exists and any "crash" of the financial system is a chicken little lie for them to grab even more tangible goods and property.

End the debt system and replace it with a credit system that charges no interest.
People will no longer have to struggle so hard to survive and avoid foreclosure on properties the banks have no right to repossess.

We have been swindled so long that we don't even realize how badly we've been taken for centuries.
The bible contains truths about money and usury.
At least remember that next time anyone wants to criticize religion.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteSpectralMirror

Exactly. I think if it went viral it would help nudge a lot of people out of the illusion since it is so effectively put forth. Just the simple question of "if Fabian issues 100 units of currency, but applies interest at 5% and demands repayment, where does that extra 5 come from if it was never put into circulation to begin with?" should be enough.

Yeah I started to share this one with people I know.

I really liked how it shows how people fight over things like taxes, and should we help the poor? The government says so, therefore it must be better for us. Or the fear of going to jail forces people into submission.

I guess before currency, in a pure barter system, the only thing that would cause a "recession/depression" would be a plague, drought, or natural disaster that would wipe out crops.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Great video!

When you think of the human suffering that has occurred because of the debt-based money system it's amazing that we still sit like sheep and take whatever they hand us.
How many wars have been started, how many recessions and depressions by bankers who use them to take real assets in trade for their worthless promises?

The real worth still exists and any "crash" of the financial system is a chicken little lie for them to grab even more tangible goods and property.

End the debt system and replace it with a credit system that charges no interest.
People will no longer have to struggle so hard to survive and avoid foreclosure on properties the banks have no right to repossess.

We have been swindled so long that we don't even realize how badly we've been taken for centuries.
The bible contains truths about money and usury.
At least remember that next time anyone wants to criticize religion.

The thing is we don't see the suffering directly. Comparatively the poorest American (or other 1st world citizen) would be living like a king in poorer countries. As long as the general masses have food, TV, and their iPhone they think everything is A-OK.

I agree a crash would only be a fraud to gain more control. The only thing I would disagree with is about the real worth still being around. Monsanto has trademarked and bought the only thing that can and should be used as a baseline for barter, food.

The Bible contains many truths. Jesus may just have been a conspiracy theorist himself lol.

new topics

top topics

join