It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Grants Temporary Petition To Remove Obama From Ballot

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
I say, racial crap ...

Some russian gal, coloring her hair blonde (aka fake blonde). Whose got some racial issue of being blonde, blue eyed ... is calling some fake shots on Obama, whose black?

That's it ... that's all there is to it?

Here I found a way for you to say it all with one picture...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

The judge granted a motion for a hearing. That's it. They do this ALL the time. Meaningless. I want to thank you TeaBags SO much for killing Conservatism. It is much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The Fogbow is your best resource for debunking the lies of the "birther" movement and discussing the birther antics.

The heart of our community is our forum. We follow every aspect of the birther movement and debunk every claim the birthers make. The entire birther movement is a fabric of lies: Lies about the U.S. Constitution, lies about Supreme Court decisions, lies about U.S. law, and of course, lies about the President of the United States and his wife and family.

But the Fogbow isn't just a discussion forum; it's also your compendium and resource guide to all birther debunking information.

The Fogbow is an organized gathering of intelligent light that shines into the dark corners of the Internet. We debunk the conspiracy theories of the Birthers and keep a sharp eye on various other fringe groups who use the Web to spread falsehoods and intolerance.

A fogbow is formed when sunlight strikes fog. Our mission is to strike sunlight on the dark miasma of hatred, suspicion and lies that took form during the 2008 presidential election and still spreads today. We challenge unsupported conspiracy theories and monitor potentially violent fringe groups. Join our forum to participate in the discussion, or just to follow along.

We mock, we snark, we have fun. We examine the merits of arguments in ongoing court cases. We give you indisputable debunking material. We provide accurate and important information to journalists and law enforcement.

www.thefogbow.com...
that's nice and unbiased... If I publish something from wnd asfact I get crucified. Theirstated mission is "debunking"birther claims" presupposes" just abit there....
edit on 10-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

The Fogbow is your best resource for debunking the lies of the "birther" movement and discussing the birther antics.

The heart of our community is our forum. We follow every aspect of the birther movement and debunk every claim the birthers make. The entire birther movement is a fabric of lies: Lies about the U.S. Constitution, lies about Supreme Court decisions, lies about U.S. law, and of course, lies about the President of the United States and his wife and family.

But the Fogbow isn't just a discussion forum; it's also your compendium and resource guide to all birther debunking information.

www.thefogbow.com...
that's nice and unbiased... If I publish something from wnd asfact I get crucified. Theirstated mission is "debunking"birther claims...

Yes, but unlike WND they list their sources, so you can CHECK THEM.

I know it means clicking a link and reading, but trust me, a little reading would do you some good, especially if you frequent WingNutDaily.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

He isn't suppressing the info...you guys just aren't accepting that info as legitimate and genuine. It is more and more apparent that there is no possibly way to satisfy this kind of weird curiosity...it isn't curiosity...it is diversion and distraction and a general lack of logical thinking.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

www.thefogbow.com...
that's nice and unbiased... If I publish something from wnd asfact I get crucified. Theirstated mission is "debunking"birther claims...

I know it means clicking a link and reading, but trust me, a little reading would do you some good, especially if you frequent WingNutDaily.

You had me right up until the insult
You forgot to throw in the obligatory gratuitous "racism" comment.

Thanks: right now I need a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich .I'll peruse your source of"truth later"

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by inverslyproportional

He isn't suppressing the info...you guys just aren't accepting that info as legitimate and genuine. It is more and more apparent that there is no possibly way to satisfy this kind of weird curiosity...it isn't curiosity...it is diversion and distraction and a general lack of logical thinking.

It's two things:

- Spreading political propaganda (that's about 90% of birther crap)
- Ignorant, lazy, naive suckers, believing anything they read (the other 10%)

I'd bet no birther on this thread can post a SINGLE UNDEBUNKED BIRTHER CLAIM

Every single birther claim has been debunked, repeatedly.

If they're still spouting this crap, then they probably known it's a lie and are just spreading political propaganda to help their candidate of choice...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

www.thefogbow.com...

Thanks: right now I need a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich .I'll peruse your source of"truth later"

Cry me a river...

Tell you what, stop spreading political propaganda and I'll be nicer to you.

edit on 10-9-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

www.thefogbow.com...

Cry me a river...

Don't bother I don't expect any quarter...........

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I just wish people would actually investigate a bit before they jump on the anti-Obama bandwagon, as it relates to his past. There's a lot of information out there, you just have to look. It seems that people get into this rut and just see "Hey, here's what he's done! Why isnt he doing this? Why cant we see this?" When they see this, they assume that the questioners have done the appropriate legwork, and more often than not, that simply isnt the case.

If you dont like Obama because of the job that he's done while President, thats fine and dandy. I like Obama, but I am by no means the biggest fan of some of the work that he's done in office; I have my own gripes about that. But if you're going to hate the guy because of his past or whatever, at least have your ducks in a row.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Originally posted by Tardacus

Why does obama`s SSN begin with the number 0? He isn`t old enough to have a SSN that begins with the number 0

When i went to school 42 came before 45, so how is that obama has a SSN that issued long before he was even born?

You are quite correct, 42 comes before 45.

However, according to the Social Security Administration's (SSA) own website, SSNs are not assigned by chronological date (or order), but rather by zip code:

"The first three (3) digits of a person's social security number are determined by the ZIP Code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number."

Screenshot of the SSA webpage is below.
Purple circle: SSN assignment by zip code/state
Red circle: Range for Connecticut SSNs
Blue circle: As of June 25, 2011, they are now "randomly" assigning SSNs

edit on 10-9-2012 by icanhaz because: trying to get actual image to display

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by icanhaz
reply to post by Tardacus

Originally posted by Tardacus

Why does obama`s SSN begin with the number 0? He isn`t old enough to have a SSN that begins with the number 0

When i went to school 42 came before 45, so how is that obama has a SSN that issued long before he was even born?

You are quite correct, 42 comes before 45.

However, according to the Social Security Administration's (SSA) own website, SSNs are not assigned by chronological date (or order), but rather by zip code:

"The first three (3) digits of a person's social security number are determined by the ZIP Code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number."

Screenshot of the SSA webpage is below.
Purple circle: SSN assignment by zip code/state
Red circle: Range for Connecticut SSNs
Blue circle: As of June 25, 2011, they are now "randomly" assigning SSNs

edit on 10-9-2012 by icanhaz because: trying to get actual image to display

But go even further and they say that, basically since forever, the numbers can't be taken to MEAN anything... they were originally used as a kinda filing system, but before computers there were lots of random ones... like I said, I was born in Colorado, my SSN says Arkansas...

Genealogy sites say this sort of thing as well.... use it as a guideline, but don't be surprised if it's fairly random... just like the SSA says... don't read too much into the numbers...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

www.thefogbow.com...

Cry me a river...

Don't bother I don't expect any quarter...........

who can really... it's a dog eat shark world

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am not sure where there is any racism involved in this thread at all. If I were to use multiple social security numbers that did not belong to me, I have committed fraud. Doing this is a federal offense. If this has been done by our president, regardless of skin color, he deserves to be punished. Period. Racism has nothing to do with this type of an offense. If you are found to be guilty, you're guilty.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So f'n ridiculous. If you don't like the President, don't vote for him. It's that simple.

Taitz is a complete looney.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
reply to post by tkwasny

You guys will never accept any truth. The goal post continues to bob and weave. None of you are even a little curious about Romney though. Odd.

Romney's Birth Certificate is not in question. This is not about goal posts. This is about a person who has never submitted his true long form birth certificiate, and many circumstances around him have led people to believe he was possibly not born in the US, his father was not a US citizen, and it's possible he could even have British or Indonesian citizenship. It is likely that someone knows and is not telling. If he has dual citizenship that also makes him ineligible, the goal post of that being his loyalty to the country he is serving as President of.
His behavior and decisions makes people aware that he may not have our best interests at heart.

You may not like Romney, but all the things about Bain that have been bandied about by the media are just a campaign by the Left to discredit Romney. All the attacks on him such as accusing him of felonious acts is just a blustering around of the administration. But naive people fall for it, while POTUS supporters defend the indefensible.

edit on 10-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
So f'n ridiculous. If you don't like the President, don't vote for him. It's that simple.

Taitz is a complete looney.

Easy to say that about someone who got a law degree without Haaarvaard. She studied and got her law degree, passed the bar exam and everything. Her problem is her excitability and probably a lack of mentors who would give her opportunities to do internships and learn the ways of the courtroom. Also she has been dogged by a group of Obama supporters who played wicked jokes on her to purposely make her look ridiculous. These people are nasty and I have had conversations with them online. Most of the time in their chatrooms they post nasty pictures of people ridiculing them. They are good at photoshopping and other computer activities. One of them reportedly works at ICANN, or so I was told by one of their number.
You just never really know what is truly going on behind the scenes.

I also find it interesting that people here on this conspiracy site would have so much contempt for a lawyer with so many conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by wascurious
reply to post by tkwasny

You guys will never accept any truth. The goal post continues to bob and weave. None of you are even a little curious about Romney though. Odd.

Romney's Birth Certificate is not in question. This is not about goal posts. This is about a person who has never submitted his true long form birth certificiate, and many circumstances around him have led people to believe he was possibly not born in the US, his father was not a US citizen, and it's possible he could even have British or Indonesian citizenship. It is likely that someone knows and is not telling. If he has dual citizenship that also makes him ineligible, the goal post of that being his loyalty to the country he is serving as President of.
His behavior and decisions makes people aware that he may not have our best interests at heart.

You may not like Romney, but all the things about Bain that have been bandied about by the media are just a campaign by the Left to discredit Romney. All the attacks on him such as accusing him of felonious acts is just a blustering around of the administration. But naive people fall for it, while POTUS supporters defend the indefensible.

You realise none of this is true, yes?

The state of Hawaii presented, on multiple occasions, evidence he was born there, including his birth cert.

They gave him what they gave any one else and there's NO evidence that there's any need for any more evidence.

There's NO evidence AT ALL that he was born ANYWHERE BUT HAWAII.

You certainly don't have any.

There is however LOTS of evidence of Birthers, lying through their teeth, and creating political propaganda.

Show us some undebunked birther evidence.

Go on.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
***Honorable Sherry K. Reid granted a motion by Attorney Orly Taitz to conduct an emergency hearing for injunction preventing Candidate for the U.S. President in 2012 Barack Hussein Obama to be on the ballot in the State of Indiana due to fraud committed by Obama and due to his use of forged IDs.***
Why now? Even then, the muscle is sent in to re-educate those that have strayed. Obama will have to respond to it or have a higher up reverse it in the state supreme court or any number of other options. Drone strike being his favorite thought I bet.
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

What a crock of crap...anyhow, it looks more like the judge granted the motion to have a meeting. I doubt if anyone of sound mind would remove the President of the U.S.A. From the ballot simply because a fringe group believes, despite all evidence to the contrary, that his I.D. Is fake. That would be like removing Willard Mitt Romney from the ballot because there is a percentage of the population who believes he has participated in child sacrifice.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join