It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Grants Temporary Petition To Remove Obama From Ballot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
***Honorable Sherry K. Reid granted a motion by Attorney Orly Taitz to conduct an emergency hearing for injunction preventing Candidate for the U.S. President in 2012 Barack Hussein Obama to be on the ballot in the State of Indiana due to fraud committed by Obama and due to his use of forged IDs.***
Why now? Even then, the muscle is sent in to re-educate those that have strayed. Obama will have to respond to it or have a higher up reverse it in the state supreme court or any number of other options. Drone strike being his favorite thought I bet.
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
***Honorable Sherry K. Reid granted a motion by Attorney Orly Taitz to conduct an emergency hearing for injunction preventing Candidate for the U.S. President in 2012 Barack Hussein Obama to be on the ballot in the State of Indiana due to fraud committed by Obama and due to his use of forged IDs.***
Why now? Even then, the muscle is sent in to re-educate those that have strayed. Obama will have to respond to it or have a higher up reverse it in the state supreme court or any number of other options. Drone strike being his favorite thought I bet.
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

The only this I have to say regarding this report is that anyone who would grant any motion made by Orly Taitz is not deserving to have the term "Honorable" used in their introduction.

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I'm ok with this. I have yet to hear a believable explanation for Obama's social security number failing the
e-verify check.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

The only this I have to say regarding this report is that anyone who would grant any motion made by Orly Taitz is not deserving to have the term "Honorable" used in their introduction.

Provide courtroom level proof why you object to this judge being regarded by the earned title. A simple spreadsheet of nothing but the facts of absolute proven truth will suffice.

Otherwise... troll

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
again? Is there any official source to this?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

When I read fake IDs I was wtf but then I read the article and realize this is really about his birth certificate and everything else involved with that.

Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack (Barry) Soetoro, aka Barack(Barry) Soebarkah, a citizen of Indonesia and possibly still a citizen of Kenya, committed fraud by submitting his candidacy to be on the ballot in Indiana and other states, as he is using a forged birth certificate, forged Selective Service certificate and a stolen Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 as a proof of his identity.

Hearing in Indiana is scheduled only 2 days after a hearing in Jackson, Mississippi before federal judge Henry Wingate. It is expected that the hearing in Indiana will be more fruitful, as there is still a question of jurisdiction of Federal court in Mississippi and legitimacy of removal of the case from the Supreme Court of Mississippi to the Federal court by the defendants Democratic party of Mississippi and Secretary of State of Mississippi. While the decision of Judge Wingate in MS might be limited to jurisdiction of the Federal court (as there was a stay on Plaintiff’s filing on other issues) there is expected to be a ruling on preliminary injunction in Indiana. Judge Reid is asked to bar/block/ prevent placement of Obama’s name on the ballot in general election due to Obama’s use of forged IDs or temporary block placement of his name until valid original IDs are provided to overcome a mountain of evidence of fraud. Fraud and forgery were detected in his alleged birth certificate, Selective Service certificate and Social Security number.

MS hearing

September 24, 9:30 am

Federal Court building

Jackson MS

U.S. district Judge Henry Wingate

IN hearing

September 26, 1:30 pm

Marion County Superior Court

Indianapolis , IN

Judge Sherry K.Reid

End of Press Release.

edit on 9-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

You guys will never accept any truth. The goal post continues to bob and weave. None of you are even a little curious about Romney though. Odd.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Some more NONSENSE I am betting that will get nowhere!!

GEE, some folks REALLY HATE this particular President like NONE OTHER before!! I wonder why??

...OH, never-mind, I can GUESS as to why...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
again? Is there any official source to this?

Doesn't get anymore official then straight from the horses mouth. Let me show you,

Website of the article, www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Attorney who was granted the motion, Attorney Orly Taitz

And here's the horse,

Colbert Show

I can't believe her name is Orly

edit on 9-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes I know what the source is. I wouldn't trust o'rly as far as I could throw her.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

I'm ok with this. I have yet to hear a believable explanation for Obama's social security number failing the
e-verify check.

easy, the Social Security Administration quietly assigned the President a new number and did it as soon as Orly began publishing his number in every court filing she could.

After the judge hears this it will be thrown out, just like every other silly birther lawsuit anyone has made.
tesibria.typepad.com...
edit on 9-9-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Yes I know what the source is. I wouldn't trust o'rly as far as I could throw her.

Well, um, that's the SOURCE, so would you feel better if Fox was reporting this?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If there is nothing to fear, then I guess Obama won't mind the court going over the fake social security number and the other fake ID's. You don't need to be professor of forensic science to see their fake. And he also claimed he was a foreign exchange student as well.

I can almost guess two people are looking deep into all this and there will be an October surprise of Biblical proportions if something big is exposed. If I were Obama, I would be very worried right now. Romney and Donald Trump have millions to hire hundreds of private detectives to get to the truth.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
If there is nothing to fear, then I guess Obama won't mind the court going over the fake social security number and the other fake ID's.

Well, the birthers have lost every court case that they have tried, as the id's etc are NOT fake....

. And he also claimed he was a foreign exchange student as well.

Oh dear, you fell for that April fools joke, just what are your facts to make that silly claim?

Romney and Donald Trump have millions to hire hundreds of private detectives to get to the truth.

They know the truth, that Obama is the legal POTUS!

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Thunderheart

e-verify check.

easy, the Social Security Administration quietly assigned the President a new number and did it as soon as Orly began publishing his number in every court filing she could.

After the judge hears this it will be thrown out, just like every other silly birther lawsuit anyone has made.
tesibria.typepad.com...

Lol spoor, so, because the first stolen SS number belonging to a dead man from the turn of the century didn't hold out, the SS administration decides to issue him a new number to fix the crime, and you are okay with it just because you like him?

What other crimes would you support being done by someone because you like them?

You have definitely shown the type of person you are, one with a shadowy character.. Thank you for being honest at least.. Your credibility being zero is the only drawback I suppose...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Lol spoor, so, because the first stolen SS number belonging to a dead man from the turn of the century didn't hold out, the SS administration decides to issue him a new number to fix the crime, and you are okay with it just because you like him?

When did that happen?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Well, I guess we'll be seeing Obama college paperwork then. Also an investigation was done to prove forgery and that's the information this judge is acting on now, not just the fakes that have been too little to move a judge before now. Also some cases were tossed because at that time the judges said the plaintiffs didn't have standing because they were not injured at that time, not because the evidence didn't show just cause. Now they do have standing because Obama became president and the people are claiming injury.

The case will move forward.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
reply to post by tkwasny

You guys will never accept any truth. The goal post continues to bob and weave. None of you are even a little curious about Romney though. Odd.
I should correct my statement, I have yet to see ANY explanation for Obama's social security number failing e-verify.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Lol spoor, so, because the first stolen SS number belonging to a dead man from the turn of the century

No it did not, just a birther lie.

You have definitely shown the type of person you are,

Yes, one who likes the truth.

Birthers are the ones who show what sort of characters they are, they refuse to accept that a black man is the legal POTUS, they have no facts, just made up silly stories, which is the reason every birther court case has been lost.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Also an investigation was done to prove forgery and that's the information this judge is acting on now,

exactly the same "evidence" that previous judges saw, and tossed out....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join