It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkness is The True Spiritual Essence - The Observer of Light (SatSang - Mooji, etc.)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The darkness shines the light and sees the light. It is one thing. The seer and the seen (scene).
You must find yourself as the ultimate seer before your true nature can be revealed. Then a peace that surpasses all understanding will be known.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The question can be answer and unanswered by the first word in the title of this thread. The experiencer and observer are the same. As light too has darkness as its soul, as everything in the universe has darkness in it's soul. The essence begins at the dark, so the essence will continue to be in the center of it's being. No matter what form the observer shall experience, it will continue to be in it's very core 'empty'.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think that maybe i am a black hole that will not allow information to escape so the information that is contained in me just moves about and forms the image that i am seeing.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I see. There can be a problem with helping others though.

If you fulfill their desire, they will have another... and another... and another... it seems as if the only way to truly help is to tell them to be unattached of this physical existence and to be the observer. Understand that you are not "thought", "emotion", "pleasure", or "pain", but the eternal observer behind such things...

[color=cyan]
YES @ times when some try to help out the unappreciative individuals WHO DONT APPRECIATE THE HELP or what it takes to help them situations DO occur where the helper gets taken advantage of and is not appreciated for their services (acknowledged) This 1 would imagine can fit the example you stated above. Thats why it takes so much ENERGY to REALLY develop the ABILITY to support others for you keep this in mind that some may not REALLY want supported but just made comfortable they DONT want to learn how to be better off just want to be better off (understood). Still there ARE CREATOR ENERGIES who DO and WILL be thankful and appreciative for ANY providing services that may support their well being over all, AND THOSE are the kinds of BEINGS 1 feels DESERVE to be helped..

Even in a world where all desires were fulfilled instantly, how long would it be before people fall into a type of materialism or begin to realize that they'll just want one thing after another?

[color=cyan]
Well you do have a point there and yes there are some BEINGS who would fall into this category BUT there ALSO are some beings WHO would take the HELP and RECOGNIZE IT AS HELP AND BE THANKFUL for it MAY EVEN SEE IT AS A BLESSING. From what I have observed MOST really dont prefer hand outs and would not ask for help unless in serious need and I have observed this type of behavior in MANY I have encountered here on EA*RTH. YES there are some who will take help and run away with it w/o even acknowledging HOW MUCH ENERGY IT TOOK TO HELP THEM. But like I said there also exist BEINGS here that WOULD/WILL appreciate the help. And if the help is provided properly TEACHING is involved that makes those being assisted SELF SUFFICIENT so they can do for themselves AND NOT NEED TO ATTACH THEMSELVES TO THE HELPERS TOO MUCH to the point where there is no advancement made due to beings waiting to be assisted.

By the way, what do you think about Reptilian and Gray outlooks on life?

[color=cyan]
Well from what I have LEARNED and SENSED there ARE various what would be considered Reptilian CREATOR CREATIONS species. Some of them VISITED EA*RTH. From again what I sense and feel and have learned in various readings the Reptilians have the SAME ENERGY set up as many other CREATOR CREATIONS some of them are cold blooded and only care about the segment of CREATOR FAMILY they represent and those kinds will not work with ANY that they feel are less then them or who they feel they are ELITE to.

Other Reptilian CREATOR ENERGY seems ELDER in its EXISTENCE and more LOGIC based, they ARE OPEN to or MORE RECEPTIVE to OTHER CREATOR ENERGIES (dont know if its due to them learning/experiencing things thru their personal PHASES OF LIFE AND DEATH WITHIN EXISTENCE and they RECOGNIZE SUBJECTIVE RIGHT FROM WRONG (TRUTH) AND EXIST ACCORDINGLY or what?) But THEY seem/feel more on the LIGHT* VIBRATING SIDE though. I dont know arpgme maybe the flesh phases they have experienced and ASCENDED thru TAUGHT THEM ANd they KNOW NOW, but again it seems to be 2 sides of the Reptilian COIN as well GOOD and BAD.

cont.

edit on 9/7/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

[color=cyan]
As for the GREY their energy from what I SENSE/FEEL is kind of elusive in a funny kind of way. They LIKE to observe things but DO NOT LIKE BEING OBSERVED. From learning from various reads I have read they are made of possible ANT/ and FLORA materials SOME OF THEM and absorb PHOTONIC energy from what are called STARS here. Their said to be droid like SOME OF THEM and are like extensions of an actual being that may be elsewhere distant (mother ship /scout ship /deep space lab) from where they are sent to probe, like AI probes that whoever designed them can ZAP/beam IN and OUT of so the personalities of this kind of Grey I am describing is influenced by the beings controlling it. Some of the controlling beings are said to be of Reptilian Creator Energy.

Other Grey however from some of my reads are said to be MORE ORGANIC based then AI & may have slight tint to their SKIN brown/red/yellow/dark grey/blue. These types may possess a more TELEPATHIC ability as well as PARANORMAL essence to them, they may be the ones who come from other dimensions or OUT IN THE DARKNESS OF DEEP SPACE WHERE THEY RESIDE FOR THE MOST PART (OBSERVING) SOME OF THEM. Their outlooks may be related to a scientific expedition AGENDA meaning they were SENT here and ELSEWHERE for ITEMS/DNA/TISSUE or something else. These Grey may be the types who are said to of been observed in the DULCE D.U.M.B area swimming in vats of human or other organic fluids. The other kinds are said to be Vampire like who feed off of emotions of other beings. So its a ruff call how the Reptilian or Grey actually VIEW things but lol I DO THINK THEY HAVE INTERNET ACCESS

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

[/COLOR]
edit on 9/7/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Darkness is The True Spiritual Essence - The Observer of Light (SatSang - Mooji, etc.)

I didn't quite get the connection with Mooji's satsang; do you care to explain?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thanks a lot for those thoughts, would love to read more!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

And it is from the darkness that light arises. Ever heard of virtual particles?

Arises? It travels THROUGH it, when there is light there is NO darkness.

Darkness is good for your Body and Soul. Not only does it increases melatonin (related to spirituality), but it also strengthens the immune system fighting diseases such as breast cancer and prostate cancer. Instead of clinging to Maya (The Light - Illusion) , why not fall back into your natural state? It's only natural...

Darkness is JUST a catalyst FOR LIGHT. It transmute void into form. I WILL NOT subscribe to your assertion, since you are operating under a "duality" and not a "singular" perspective. As darkness is a catalyst for LIGHT, it is the same as sleeping is a catalyst for waking. It regenerates. It purifies. As refining silver by a SilverSmith, to know when the silver is purified enough, and knowing when to remove it or leave it in longer, and when the time is right and it has reached purity, you can see YOUR face in it.

But see, I don't accept the assertion, notice that I am only judging your actions which are in the form of words in text, not you, but as I digress, let the subject be put back on the level; and yes, darkness is naturally composed of nothing because it is a catalyst for Light, and that nothing was once but no longer is the entire universe. Once the Light was spoken, the only area darkness can operate in is a "duality," which it's inverse is Light. All that penetrates all is Light, or didn't you know this? You cannot make darkness more than it is, it's only a catalyst, and some can argue so is Light, but you see there is a third sublime and ridiculous "spirituality" other than the duality, which is LIGHT or SPIRIT, or of things spiritual. And with that said, and from my knowledge of basic mathematics: 2/3 > 1/3 or darkness. Notice the "third?" It is the Holy Number where all things begin and all things end. No compromises...

Example:

Compare this artist to another well-known artist (M######) and you'll see the difference in LIGHT and dark with the context of their message they are sending via mass media...and may you find your way as pleasant...

Noises, I play within my head

Touch my own skin and hope that I'm still breathing

And I think back to when my brother and my sister slept

In an unlocked place the only time I feel safe...

edit on 7-9-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

you are all of the parts that make you?
If you can observe it, it isn't you. If it comes and goes, it isn't you.

You are aware of thoughts happening, emotions happening, the body living - so it isn't you.

So these light beings, that believe in love and compassion, believe that certain beings deserve to suffer - that only some should be helped?

Suffering can only come when you are striving to do something that can not be fulfilled - it can only come when you keep replaying painful memories in the mind.

Pain lasts for the moment, but we create our own suffering.

Without striving you can never lose - long for something - suffer.
edit on 7-9-2012 by arpgme because: made a double post by mistake

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

edit on 7-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

you are all of the parts that make you?

( Yes you are)
If you can observe it, it isn't you. If it comes and goes, it isn't you.

( It is you, but it isn't me)

You are aware of thoughts happening, emotions happening, the body living - so it isn't you.

( Yes that isn't you that is me )

There is a state where nothing happens and everything is - it is beyond I Am - but I Am unable to observe it because as soon as I observe I Am so I can not be the state beyond at that point. Yet I Am....

But apparently according to the Dalai Lama not everyone is ready for nothing...but I Am

It's all relative until it is not
edit on 7/9/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
In my experience you are wrong.

The darkness is just the void or canvas that the light dances in or on. We can know nothing about the darkness it has always been. It was before the Creator created the first movements of physical existence. It contains everything but it is the liquid in the container that is actually alive.

Your spirit as with billions is light energy the collective projects its voice as does the Creator but you still retain choice yes the personality is gone duality is gone but some trait of individuality still remains.

This is still all separate from the darkness which is no part of the soul and we cannot know.

My biggest question is who created the void?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Maybe "The Space (Void)" is eternal just like The Creator (The First Light)"....

Maybe "Light" is what happened when "Space" became conscious of its own being. This self-realization caused Light - The First Being - Creator.... Maybe

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Just registered to this forum because of this post. This is also my view of things. There was one thing I have experienced that changed me to think this way. I have seen this void and must say I hope to return to it or stay by his side still don't know how this all works

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I like posts like this. I kind of agree with you but i feel Darkness has to many negative connotations linked to it and its not the kind of word i would use...

This is my First Take on this. I have 2.

Darkness is not Darkness, Darkness is merely the absence of Light. Darkness in my opinion is my take on a Vibrational Flatline...

Imagine everthing vibrates on some level someway some how... Absolutley everything is vibrations. (It does)
Matter, Light, Thoughts, Heat, Sound... It goes on and on.

Radio waves to Gamma Rays are all Electromagnetic Radiation... (Light)
Most are not visible, so describing This truth in visible/physical terms is only natural.

Darkness/Nothing is a Vibrational Flatline... Only when we introduce Light/Vibration/awareness does this space time become tangible.

2nd Take on this.

Everywhere in this Universe/Dimension/Space is a Primorial Atmosphere, Its called an Aether. So No such thing as a vibrational flatline.. Darkness

This Web of information Is faster than light (photon, Elcetrons etc) these are still matter. But the Aether is a Step before matter... One could liken it to the force.

Or you can call it, The Soul or The Darkness is The Observer which observes all of existence.

So i agree with what you describe, but the words used are not what i would use.

I like to remember that Consciousness creates matter because Matter cannot create Conciousness.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join