It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in India, caught on camera

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
reply to post by charlyv

I actually once saw people doing it, with balloons inflated to about three feet in diameter, and I could see the thing later from over a mile away very clearly. The glow sticks they used were green. There are better lighting devices, and, yes, the lights in the video are brighter than what I saw. Pick your toys, but it can be faked.

I think this would be very hard to fake. It follows too much scientific analysis in previous images of the same phenomena. There are hundreds of videos of grazer meteors, and this falls into the parameters. Of course , like I said earlier on, IMHO, because science will continue to astound us with with new presentations of what is possible, and to truly believe you have the answer, is not an option for a scientist.

Oh, and sugarcookie, your analysis of rotation is correct, the object is moving too slow to orient itself, however it is actually very fast by any standards we would use in any reference we would use in our lower atmosphere. As it rotates rapidly, it ejects molten material laterally that quickly fall into the overall trajectory. Cool Video, and the astrophysicists are really looking at it. The answer will come out.
edit on 3-9-2012 by charlyv because: xibrwbr

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

yorkshirelad
I think with these video's you need to keep an open mind..You never said what you thought it is id love to hear your thoughts..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GodKilla

GodKilla
I think that idea is a bit far fetched..That would be going to allot of trouble to do all that ..But thats why i posted the video for people to give there idea's..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by powerdrone

powerdrone
All good idea's
thanks for posting,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

charlyv..Thank you for the great explanation and for posting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

Patifier
Thanks for posting and giving your ideas but i have a feeling this video wasn't fake but thats just my take on it..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

smurfy

I was with the meteor crowd but after seeing your video I'm thinking its flares ..But who knows like you said there is never enough information about the circumstances..
The man just wrote a small clip on what he saw and were and left it at that..But it was to me one of the better videos out there..
This thread was fun i just love everyones ideas and thoughts plus everyone was civil and nice
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
it actually looks like flares that sometimes combat planes will drop out to trick heat seeking missles....I can't say it is for sure but that is what it reminded me of....

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I was going to suggest that maybe it was a reflection on a window inside, filmed so that it looked like it was outside in the sky... until it zoomed in.

...and the chatter sounds like authentic, but they do look more like the aerial flares the military uses.

dont the flares last longer though?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

That is a meteor.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

cosmicexplorer
Thank you for posting and giveing your thoughts on the video..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnoone07

trustnoone07
I have no idea if flares last longer Ive never seen any except on utube videos..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

This video reminds me of an Ancient Aliens Episode where they talk about Dragons and how our ancestors in ancient times described them and how their descriptions could be interpreted as possible UFO sightings rather than an actual blood and flesh Dragon. Just saying that is what this reminded me of.
edit on 3-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

This is really interesting. A meteor was my first thought as well.

It looks very strange, and if that's what it is, it's incredibly slow moving.

Nice one, OP, S&F.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amesT

amesT
I see your new to ATS so welcome to the forum and thanks for posting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

unb3k44n7
Thank you so much for posting..Your right its a unidentified flying object and I'm glad you enjoyed the video..
I'm not sure if this was a UFO but it was very strange and made me wonder what it could be..This maybe a legit UFO video I'm not sure but I'm leaning towards the flare idea..
I love the show Ancient Aliens there always thinking out of the box and i like that ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

jacktorrance
Thank you and im glad you enjoyed the video
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

none of those could really be anything else. There where really only a few that could have been something else. There really is no denying it at this point

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm thinking that it's flares that went off by mistake, or malfuction of some kind, since flares I would think would last longer, but flares all the same.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I have since changed my mind since my last post.I deleted the part in my post where I said I thought it may be a UFO. I should have noted this in the "reason for edit" but instead I skipped past noting that. I now, too, am leaning towards the theory that it is flares. Sorry for the misrepresentation of my chosen reasoning.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join