It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in India, caught on camera

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If more folks would pay attention to the sky above, we'd have many more eyewitnesses to strangeness

happening right above our heads on a pretty regular basis.

I am not entirely convinced that what was captured on the video is a UFO or if its CGI but i thought it

was interesting and the person that took the video only has this one video ..

TheAbhijitBhongl..The person that took the video says this was near Ambala about a couple of years ago. the camera was facing the setting sun and the object was moving parallel to the horizon. it must have been there for at least 5 minutes, maybe more. I wish the video was longer but thats all there is maybe Chinese lanterns im just not sure..

Any comments/criticisms are welcome..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Initially it looks like a dozen Chinese lanterns due the coloration, movement, and direction of movement.
I'll need watch a few more times to make better assessment.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Unsure what they may be - though there is a definate loop in the video/audio between .56 and 1.06.

This makes it somewhat suspicious.

ETA: It gives me the impression they are trying to create the illusion of spawning for greater effect.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Perhaps because: to add

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Looks like lanterns joined together with a flexible wire to form a circle and turning with the wind movement?

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A big hit bong? Hehehehehehehehehehehehe, yes, very Indian. That really has made me chuckle nay, chortle even.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The last thing it looks like is chinese lanterns, but i would guess a plane fireing flares.

Or an ET craft realesing drones

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Meteorite?
Probably made up of a metal that glows red when burned.
I'm sure there is someone that knows what burns red when added to a fire.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I thought it resembled a blimp running a test pattern. It is quite intriguing though

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Not chinese lanterns tied together by string because as it moves along, the 'lanterns' at the end die out. Ambala is has an air force base so it is possible that it is a plane dropping flares, but I've lived near there and they don't go around dropping flares over the city. So I'm thinking space junk re-entry but it appears too slow for that so hmmm back to flare theory I go.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Very cool indeed. At the point when it zooms in it almost looks as if the trail being left behind is some form of code. Or writing, maybe. Does not look like Chinese lanterns to me. I would think that it must be rather bright since the camera is having a hard time tracking the movement and there-forth pixelates the surrounding background. Not sure what it is but I don't think lanterns, or flares or swamp gas is a valid response for what it is.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is that a helicopter I hear in the background?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Looks alot like this recent sighting - chariots of fire anyone?

Pic in link. The video has been removed though.

A fireball UFO appeared over North Carolina at approximately 10:00 pm on Wednesday, August 29.

Fireball UFO over North Carolina

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I was thinking Chinese lanterns myself but im just not sure the lights seem to be rotateing..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

I didnt notice a definate loop in the video/audio between .56 and 1.06 but i will check it out again..thanks for posting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
If more folks would pay attention to the sky above, we'd have many more eyewitnesses to strangeness

All the way in India? What does it matter? People don't believe eyewitness accounts to strangeness anyways, I proved that in my recent posts.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

jude11
You might be right about the wire to form a circle and turning with the wind to me it sure looks like its rotating..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Mianeye
I like the idea of an ET craft releasing drones that sounds very Si FYI
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

grey580
Meteorite? I have no idea but if its a meteorite it must be allot of them breaking up before they hit earth..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure its just those Chinese lanterns, never know but that that's what u think

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SillyPhilly

SillyPhilly
I don't think its a blimp..But i will agree the video is intriguing
peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join