It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in India, caught on camera

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

loveguy
I like your idea thats thinking out of the box..It kinda reminds me of the movie..
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
One of the ideas of the film was that since we couldn't speak to them in our language maybe we could communicate with them with a kind of a musical Morse code.peace,sugarcookie1

edit on 4-9-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: cuz i can

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That's what a meteor looks like when it breaks up in the sky - seen it myself.

-although this is moving much more slowly.
edit on 4-9-2012 by ninepointfive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I have seen things very similar to this, and after researching I find they are satellites reentering the atmosphere. Or other such debris. It's not that rare. Looks cool, though.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ninepointfive

ninepointfive

Might be a meteor but your right its moving to slow so I'm not sure..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

I have seen things very similar to this, and after researching I find they are satellites reentering the atmosphere. Or other such debris. It's not that rare. Looks cool, though.

ItCameFromOuterSpace
smurfy posted this video and i think this looks just like what the India video be sure to watch the whole thing..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The reason why i know they stealthed is because I have seen one in sky slowly stealth itself. I really think they are kinda showing off sometime, like trying to get our attention then go look what i can do.
edit on 5-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Close enounters of the third kind. I love that movie have it on Dvd. Its the only decent movie apart from raiders of lost ark 1 and 3 and Jaws and Duel Speilberg made in my opinion. Still hes made the pinicable timeless Ufo movie.
edit on 5-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Is that a helicopter I hear in the background?

Helicopters don't have mo'bike engines! At least not in India!

edit on 5-9-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Since I found out about the "space warden" project videos and pics don't do it for me anymore.Ancient aliens gods who VISITED from the skys need more researching the several religions of the world all hold the truth of our pasts.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Close enounters of the third kind is one of my fav movies infact i went to the devils tower were they filmed the UFO and it was something else to view
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I have always wanted to go there and looks for signs of extraterrestrial visitation even if left over movie artifacts. Im in Australia and we have aryres rock and they can use that in the remake when it eventually happens.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This video looks too weird and convincing to be true, two people claim to have found the body of an alien during his walks in Irkutsk in Siberia.

On this video as you can see an alien has slightly opened his mouth, while his body was in very bad shape and with numerous injuries.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but this is an interesting parellel...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Says that S. India is where 90% of the countries fireworks come from. I'd say it is POSSIBLE there is a guy standing under this "thing" with no eyebrows..

Possible.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is the first time I have ever seen anything that looked close to what I saw.
The color of the lights are the same and the rotation is only close.
What I see was not just lights, it was far off at first, but came close enough for me to see the skin of the craft.
What I seen had no lights, just the bottom was lit up (same color as video).
I can't tell how far that is , but what I seen looked much much bigger.

If this is a hoax then it is a damn good one, and the person knows more then most.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

I don't think the video has anything to do with that i went to look..The video from India was taken 2 years ago your site shows it was written on 5 September 2012 but i did notice it said.. The town has hundreds of factories and produces 90% of India's fireworks i found that interesting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

GunzCoty
I don't think the video is a hoax either these people did see something I'm not sure it was a UFO but no i think the video is genuine..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How did you research it? Did you find out there was in fact a satellite re-entering? Who's Sat was it? Which country and whats its designation. A sat re-entry is a fairly rare event so there must be more info. Thanks.

reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

A sat re-entry is a fairly rare event so there must be more info. Thanks.

Not as rare as you might think
www.satview.org...

Although I believe the OP video shows a plane releasing flares

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

That could just be a metor coming to earth burning up.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
it's swamp gas

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join