It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in India, caught on camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by gortex

why bother with the post of something that looks completely different that what was presented by the op..
edit on 3/9/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

The OP video looks to me like an aircraft releasing flares , the video I posted was meant as an exaple of an aircraft releasing multiple flares not as a direct comparison .

Why borher posting if you've nothing to add

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
If more folks would pay attention to the sky above, we'd have many more eyewitnesses to strangeness

happening right above our heads on a pretty regular basis.

I am not entirely convinced that what was captured on the video is a UFO or if its CGI but i thought it

was interesting and the person that took the video only has this one video ..

TheAbhijitBhongl..The person that took the video says this was near Ambala about a couple of years ago. the camera was facing the setting sun and the object was moving parallel to the horizon. it must have been there for at least 5 minutes, maybe more. I wish the video was longer but thats all there is maybe Chinese lanterns im just not sure..

Any comments/criticisms are welcome..peace,sugarcookie1

Its all done by high voltage, the lights, the flight and levitation.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Looks fake to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Military exercise no doubt, all most certainly flares being fired

LOL @the people saying Chinese lanterns ...back to school

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I've seen this exact same thing in the Madrid skies (2010) and there are many videos of similar multiple round self-lighted objects doing manuveurs around each other and flying in formation from all around the world.

So something is definitely up - and NO the whole world doesn't use godammn chinese lanterns most people in India don't even know what that is. Not chinese lanterns, something that has been seen and recorded ALL AROUND THE WORLD over the last few years by all sorts of people.

Btw, I saw mine in the afternoon, in Madrid, in broad daylight, and they were iridiscent red. My sis saw them in London in 2008 (also in the daytime) but hers were white. The videos I have seen on youtube are mainly of white or red ones but seemingly only at night.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thank you Arken
Im glad you enjoyed the video..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Its the Reptillian Shapeshifting Annunaki!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

seethetruth

I'm starting to think its a meteor also it doest appear to be a craft to me..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

gortex
Thats a great video but i don't see this resembling what the utube video looks like..The flares in the Indian air force video died out to soon his video the the lights went on a long time..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
it could government experimental flights ? but then again it could be alien scouts

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

intrptr
It might be a controlled reentry burn up but to me it doesn't look like that but it was a very interesting video thank you..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Mclaneinc
Probably is Obama returning from another vacation to bad he had to return
Anyhow im leaning towards a meteor also they just don't look like flares to me but to be honest Ive never seen flares except in videos..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

reject
To be honest i just dont know..thanks for posting im sure someone on the thread would know..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

TeslaandLyne

Could you give us an example of this id like to see it..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iloveinducedguilt

iloveinducedguilt
Why does it look fake to you? could you explain why I'm interested why you would say that..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

you mean u need to construct a better pre meditated skepical, view we all know you go to each ufo vid already knowing in your brain its explainable by man made objects,u should try going to each vid with an open mind

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

TritonTaranis
Ever noticed if you cant identify something its swamp gas or Chinese lanterns
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have been a silent spectator for nearly a year. I wanted to bring to your attention a similar video that was shot over India.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-9-2012 by mohan168 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mohan168

That video has many threads on ATS and they are military parachute flares

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

rainychica
Thank you so much for posting..I agree not every sighting is a chinese lanterns..Back in 2010 i also sited a UFO and took pics but it was a triangular UFO with lights and the lights were going in a figure 8 pattern..
You were very lucky to have viewed yours in the daytime that doesn't happen often and i agree something is going on..peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join