It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in India, caught on camera

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Iron7

Iron7
Now thats just plain silly

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A neatly captured UFO phenomenon. This was captured over the city of Bombay with Nokia N8.

www.youtube.com...

I do not think it is a fake. If you check at 0:34 look at 4'o clock to the UFO. You can see a blinking object that comes close to the main UFO, stops and then returns back at high speed.

Please MUTE to skip the blaring audio.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

lol since when do flares stay at the same altitude and appear to be rotating . Is that really the best u can come up with lol weak . Even if maybe some one spent thousands to mount lights on a helicopter to have it spin around why? Most people are poor in India so I thought, All for what a few hits on a youtube page. Funny logic Kinda surpised you didn't make a claim of chinese lanterns

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Sure your example might as as be a photo of a dog next to a cat , guess they are both furry ... good enough I guess

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mohan168

mohan168..I'm glad you decided to post in my thread..That was a very interesting video you posted i wish it wasn't so shakey and i have no idea what those were either but still fun to watch..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It's resemblance to a large aircraft firing flares out the two sides is pretty uncanny.

That's the closest thing I can think of. Especially considering the way it just "ends" at the last second of the film without showing the rest (which I am forced to assume must have been the real end also of the event).

Now why they are doing that in whatever location the video is in (which isn't exactly clear at first glance), I have no clue?

Like this video shows but perhaps 10x the load of flares?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have to say it has all the hallmarks of flares, and not lanterns or space junk. Here's one of the Indian air force releasing flares, here the plane is head on to the camera most of the time, but still a good comparison,

www.youtube.com...

PS, be kind to your ears!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

They don't stay at the same altitude in the video.
They may appear to be rotating to you but they don't to me.

They bear little resemblance to sky lanterns.
edit on 9/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh just scanned the thread, saw a lot of other people mention my first thoughts of flares as well.

Sorry to repeat the same thing over.
Let it be known that was my instinctual reply without knowing anyone else's opinion.

I would give you a alien spaceship or nazi flying saucers if I could but really I don't see it here.
It doesn't even look like a meteor or anything like that either.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I don't know much about flares but i was wondering the same thing do flares rotate ? In the video i posted the lights appear to be rotating ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah it's a 99.9% + chance it's aircraft launched flares of some type or another.

For instance consider the way they are small objects ejected out to the sides whereby they descend then burn out disappearing.

All criteria are met specifically.

I will note that I did not see the aircraft ejecting the flare type devices, but that was expected as a result of the low light levels. Perhaps with some type of enhancement it would be visible.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

smurfy
Thanks for posting the video now i see this could be flares in this video they do seem to rotate and it does look allot like the UFO in India..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

But i did notice in the India UFO video the lights didnt have tails on them like the one you posted..

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Reality check. How come yet again, every single time, we have video taken in the distance meaning nobody can really tell what is. Guess why there isn't a close up video ?......come on think about.......It's because all those folks with cameras close enough to make out what it really is believe it's nothing worthy of videoing DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by smurfy

smurfy
Thanks for posting the video now i see this could be flares in this video they do seem to rotate and it does look allot like the UFO in India..peace,sugarcookie1

You can also see fleetingly at 2.15, (when the last flare dies away) the singular wing and nose lighting of the IAF Ilyushin IL76 describes the mysterious triangular shape to the eye from that angle of view, had it been just after take-off, and climbing, that shape could have been a more elongated, and mysterious looking triangle. In this case you know what it is. The trouble is there is never enough information about the circumstances in most of these videos, and if it is secondhand, as good as useless.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's firework, tied to a helium ballon -- which was lighted by a long fuse when launched. Kinda like those fireworks that spin when nailed to a tree?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I've seen chinese lanterns, that's not it. It's an object of some kind with burning items being released from behind it.

This could be:
a) plane launching flares
b) meteor breaking up
c) satellite re-entering atmosphere and breaking up

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The lights on the right are brighter than the lights in the middle and on the left. i`m not sure what the significance of that is except that maybe the lights on the right are pointed more directly at the camera lens than the lights in the middle and on the left are.
The lights do appear to be moving from the right to left though.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I agree not a plane/flares. I'm with the meteor/ space junk crowd

Thanks for sharing it SC, Cool video.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sorry, the zoom and focus in the final seconds looks odd.

Fake in my opinion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join