It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in India, caught on camera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
TheAbhijitBhongl..The person that took the video

TheAbhijitBhongl....................... phonetically spoken THE A BIG HIT BONG people.... just wanted to give you a heads up on that. Plus, anyone who knows their Indian relaxing drinks, ahem knows what Bhang is.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

ragsntatters
I should have researched this better i didn't know there was a air force base in that area..So maybe they are flares but your right I'm not sure they would be dropping those over a city..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I'm not sure what it is either but i thought it was interesting and something that ATS might like but as you know there is so many out there making hoax videos so its up to everyone to make up there own mind..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Don;t believe it is fake. Looks like a meteor. Extremely high altitude , grazing angle near perpendicular to Earth atmosphere. Very slow apparent speed, but very high up ~100+km or so. A grazer, breaking up. The new material glowing that breaks off the leading portion, flowing back just to disappear because of complete ablation and/or slowing down.

The meteor probably entered with the forward momentum of Earth, instead of directly against it, causing it to be slow enough but still ablating material. This type of grazer will most likely get completely captured and any remaining material, will fall. IMHO.
edit on 2-9-2012 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Signals
I'm not sure if thats a helicopter it might be but it sounds like the video was taken on a heavy traffic area and in India who knows..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What is seen in the video can easliy and cheaply be produced with glow sticks tied to helium balloons, with the balloons tied together.
What it really is can't be determined from the video, of course, It could be an alien tourist ride disguised as balloons and glow sticks, for all I know.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Effected1

Effected1
I went to the link and it wont load for me and i wanted to see it
There is so many strange sightings reported everyday i wish they would give us disclosure but i don't think out gov ever will..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

Are you joking?, because if you think that is possible, at that distance , your little glow sticks would have to be made of magnesium.. really...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

greyer
I understand what your saying i did a thread way back maybe 2 years ago with pics and many were a bit rude about it but what i have learned about ATS is you need to grow thick skin

I look at it this way i know what i saw and what everyone else thinks really doesn't matter in my heart i know there here and have been for a very long time..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
wow thats amazing video footage! at first it looks like it could have been a jet burning off fuel but then as the video zooms in it looks like they are all seperate balls of fire or orbs. dunno what it could be but its awesome footage!
edit on 2-9-2012 by aussieliberty90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

FireMoon
I'm not focusing on the guys nick its on the video what made it interesting to me is its the only one the guy made so he isn't posting UFO pics every time he sees something in the sky ..
But thanks for letting us know what it means..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

charlyv
Very good assessment of the video i like what you had to say and how you broke it all down ..So maybe it is a meteor like a few others said but why is it rotating? peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

xpoq47
I understand videos can be cheaply produced with glow sticks tied to helium balloons but i just don't think its the case with this video..But hey i might be wrong..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aussieliberty90

aussieliberty90
I'm glad you enjoyed the video..Even if its real or fake its interesting to watch..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

FireMoon
I'm not focusing on the guys nick its on the video what made it interesting to me is its the only one the guy made so he isn't posting UFO pics every time he sees something in the sky ..
But thanks for letting us know what it means..peace,sugarcookie1

You're welcome, just pointing out, with a user name like that they could be an Erisian ergo, approach with caution, the video might just be a conundrum for you to sort out, it could be just a fnord, ya never know with those lil minxes.

Namaste

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

FireMoon
Your right..the thing with utube videos is you just don't know and with all the fakes out there its a shame for us that are so interested in this subject and some are so well done its hard to sort out the fakes from the real thing..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Appears to resemble a re-entry, or something breaking up in the atmosphere (at least to me). Seems like the simple explanation, and it certainly doesn't look like a "craft".

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I'll see if I can at least get the pic or find the vid on YT when I get home tonight.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

These are Vimana. The return..

Thanks for the interesting vid.

S&F.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

looks like a meteor burning up and breaking up behind cloud the front of it look like sparks dropping away from it ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join