It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so 'lame' ____________

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
LOL these are all funny.I somtimes walk into poles and put oncl othes inside out.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Im so lame...I actually READ this thread. :bash::bnghd:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm so lame I actually asked myself to move out of the way so I could pass by in a Shopping mall mirror.....

[Edited on 10/16/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

Do you mean Billy Joe from Greenday who is a punk rocker or that old guy billy joel

I mean the old guy. If it were Bill Joe from GreenDay, it wouldn't be so lame.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Good point.

I dont like the old guy either other than that song about the man with the glass eye thats quite funny.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I'm so lame I actually asked myself to move out of the way so I could pass by in a Shopping mall mirror.....

[Edited on 10/16/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

that is funny!
really it is.
I do stupid things like that .....well i've done it at least three
times but differently....anyways

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

And im not at all lame so i should be king cause im great and your not. We should rename this why Shorty is great.

DENIAL
Shorty you are so lame for naming your screen name after your cat
and denying that your not lame makes you lamer than me!

~.^

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by regnassem

And im not at all lame so i should be king cause im great and your not. We should rename this why Shorty is great.

DENIAL
Shorty you are so lame for naming your screen name after your cat
and denying that your not lame makes you lamer than me!

~.^

THATS TWO POINTS FOR THE MESSANGER GAL AND ZIPPO FOR THE SHORT MAN!
heh heh jk dude, I like you ~.^

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
No. No. No. My cat is the strongest, smartest, superest and smartest creature on Earth he should be wereshipped. Now you'v said that you better be ready to receive his wrath or is that wroth one of the pair i think. Anyway back to the all mighty cat, even my dog is scared of him. If i must prove how great he is i shall. He even told one of his older mates, who died a while back about this theory he had, this old mans name was Albert Einstein. Yep Shorty the cat came up with the theory of relativeity. Beat that. LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
lol @ Enron

I'm so lame...one time I was high, I wanted to get something in the fridge. So I'm about to open the upper-door (of the fridge), but I'm watching the TV in the salon at the same time and... I kinda forgot that my head was in the way. So basicly I openned-slammed the door on my head. Then I was like "Wtf?!" and looked around to see if anyone had seen me, but fortunatly no one did.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

No. No. No. My cat is the strongest, smartest, superest and smartest creature on Earth he should be wereshipped. Now you'v said that you better be ready to receive his wrath or is that wroth one of the pair i think. Anyway back to the all mighty cat, even my dog is scared of him. If i must prove how great he is i shall. He even told one of his older mates, who died a while back about this theory he had, this old mans name was Albert Einstein. Yep Shorty the cat came up with the theory of relativeity. Beat that. LOL

you scare me short man...you scare me

what are you, 15 16? 13?
anyways, just askin, maybe tis the avatar ^.^
don't be offended my weird friend,
for you get offended to easily.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm so lame,

When i was 15 my girlfriend was coming to stay coz my parents were away. When i heard the doorbell i aswered it in a superman cape (and nothing else), coz my girl used to call me her superman so i thought it would be funny...

Well it wasnt my girlfriend, but an Avon lady coming to get the catalogue... hmmm quite embarassing.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Lot od older people like Knuckles the echidna however i am indeed 13 but that only counts years alive not matureity that is what i do not lack however i do have the capability to act as the next 13 year old kid. If you think my maturity is any issue then i surgest you check some of my more serious post on ATS rather than BTS.

Short man?

Im taller than you.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Lot od older people like Knuckles the echidna however i am indeed 13 but that only counts years alive not matureity that is what i do not lack however i do have the capability to act as the next 13 year old kid. If you think my maturity is any issue then i surgest you check some of my more serious post on ATS rather than BTS.

Short man?

Im taller than you.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm so lame I read tabloids like Star and The National Inquirer.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm so lame that I actually write ideas for video games in notebooks. That and I talk about making video games with my friends. I once had to do a worksheet in school a long time ago, the problem told me to find the epicenter for an earthquake, I wrote "yes". I sometimes stare at dollar bills looking for the smallest details. Yeah, I've done a lot of lame things, I just can't remember most of them (no I wasn't drunk, I think). That and I could probably write a whole book of lame things I do.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm so lame...I wrote the quadratic equasion on the dusty rear window of my car...

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
--That I write fan fiction

--That the most exciting thing I do is post on discussion boards

Oh well. I'm content.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
.....that the closest I have ever come to being knocked out occured when I was home alone, and sweeping in the hall. When I choked up on the broom to sweep it into the dust pan, I hit a heavy marble shelf that was holding a statue off of the wall with the top of the broomstick, causing it to crash upon my head! Being bent over at an off balance angle, it caused me to hit the front of my head into the floor. Thinking "combat ready" , I was on my back swinging a broom while my eyes got back to focus!
I then started laughing at my self thru the pain, about how I thought I was getting jacked in my own house!

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am so lame and was so hung over that one morning I put my shoes on before my pants and then wondered why my pants were so hairy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join