It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so 'lame' ____________

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I am so lame I have a girls name.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I am so lame my name is a euphemism for male ejactulation.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am so lame I cant come back, with a good come back.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I am so lame I cant come back, with a good come back.

I'm so lame, I can't bring myself to get a warning for a come back on the come back of a SpittinCobra. I like you, but seriously I have a girl friend so quit it with the flirting.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am so lame I can't walk in a straight line when sober....
I'm not missing any toes...it's an inner ear problem, not noticeable until you walk next to me.........

OOOOOOOOH, wait...you mean such a nerdling....
1. Well, I go to a ratings site to talk in a forum there.....often more than I'm here (kicks myself dfor being stupid).
2. I talk about sex better than I do it.
3. I'm too lazy to do about 5 stories that need to be done on here....somewhere....(anyone wants to review some news articles....contact me, I hate reviews, lol)
4. I'm a social excuse drinker....basically borderline alcoholic, lol...so I won't drink the stuff.
5. I'm the type to work WELL below my abilities.
6. I still live at home with my parents....
7. Crowds make me want to hide....especially when they are there just for me.....

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am so lame that i still read comic books, what makes me lamer is i'm starting to like archie comics,

I am so lame , that when i get up to brush my teeth, i sometimes in my wearyness grab my razor, i usually discover this when i put toothpaste on it.

I am so lame, I"m that guy that gets really F-uped and calls everbody to tell them that i miss them and love them all Oh-so much, only to get wrong numbers occasionally

I am so lame that BOrdNlazy is the best User name i can come up with.

I am so lame i sometimes put my shoes on the wrong feet and drive to work.

I am so lame if you told me you had a bridge to sell dirt cheap, i would actually have to think about whether Your actually gonna sell me a bridge

I am so lame i'm not even going end this properly

[edit on 22-12-2004 by bordnlazy]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm so lame I actually play RPGs and play shooters for PC instead of just console FPSs. I'm so lame I ran my bike straight into a curb. I'm so lame that on that same bike ride, I tried riding my bike down a set of stairs outside the high school. I'm so lame I'm actually talking about how lame I am.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm so lame I fainted when I had my ears pierced. :shk:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ravenna
I'm so lame I fainted when I had my ears pierced. :shk:

LOL that is pretty funny!!! Were you at the mall , on a busy day? or was there barely anyone around

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
LOL that is pretty funny!!! Were you at the mall , on a busy day? or was there barely anyone around

It was quite busy and I hadn't been able to eat anything all day. She used a piercing gun and I was ok for the first ear but when she did the second one I was out like a light. So I came to about a minute later with all these people just staring and my friend (who I went with) giggling uncontrollably at yours truly.
And to top it all, I then found out that being pierced with a gun isn't very hygenic and that its best to be done with a sterilised needle.
Never again ! :shk:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
No. No. No. My cat is the strongest, smartest, superest and smartest creature on Earth he should be wereshipped.
c
My cat is better.

I'm so lame that when I'm sick from school I watch the nick Jr. shows and actually enjoy them. Yeah I'm cool....

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This topic is too good
sorry for laughing at everyone's lameness but don't feel bad.

I am so lame:

I knit, crochet and cross stitch for fun

I have locked myself out of my house, car and various rooms more times than there are fingers on my hands.

I once spent an entire day with two different shoes on (in public)

I once spent an entire day with my dress on inside out (in public)

I have lit the butt of my cigarette on more than one occasion

I'm so lame I could go on and on about how lame I am

I am so lame, I had to edit this reply because I forget to type entire words

[edit on 12-22-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
I'm so lame that when I'm sick from school I watch the nick Jr. shows and actually enjoy them. Yeah I'm cool....

I'm so lame I watch Nick Jr when my kids aren't even around:shk:
(blues clues is by far my favorite)

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm so lame I still have Pokemon cards. I'm so lame I still play my Pokemon Silver game. I'm so lame I actually still buy Magic the Gathering cards. I'm so lame I'm still responding to this thread. I'm so lame I actually put cartoon DVDs on my X-mas list. I'm so lame I actually look through strategy guides for games I don't have. I'm so lame I talk to my dog.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I gotta win the round with this one:

I'm so lame I actually like watching Powerpuff Girls.

I'm so lame that I actually enjoy the Bob the Builder DVDs I got for my son!

I'm so lame I was about crying while watching Disney's rendition of "Annie."

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm so lame that I gave my virginity (something I was saving for marriage...seriously) to someone I KNEW was a manwhore (within 2 days of meeting him, and NOT wanting to be with him, DEAD SOBER...before I drank) the first time I met him, and then he's a bit ugly/ acts old (NOT MATURE), then dealt with him for 2 years, somehow not getting that he wasn't going to ever give me any respect...just because I slept with the bastard.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
I'm so lame that I gave my virginity (something I was saving for marriage...seriously) to someone I KNEW was a manwhore (within 2 days of meeting him, and NOT wanting to be with him, DEAD SOBER...before I drank) the first time I met him, and then he's a bit ugly/ acts old (NOT MATURE), then dealt with him for 2 years, somehow not getting that he wasn't going to ever give me any respect...just because I slept with the bastard.

Ouch. That is pretty lame.

Hopefully you learned something from this!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I'm so lame one time I came home like REALLY drunk and spent 30 min. in front of the mirror speaking to my self.

Also, one time I ran into an outside toilet-cabin with a bicycle to do like on Jack Ass. Did it twice because my friend didn't got a good shot of the first time.

Also, I'm so lame that since I got City of Heroes, I spend almost all my evenings (and free time) playing it and I've even stopped working out.

Also I'm so lame that sometime girls are coming onto me but I only realise it hours/kilometers later.

I'm so lame that even tho I hate my job I keep on doing it and I've been doing it for more than 2 years now.

[Edited on 14-10-2004 by m0rbid]

God damn im so lame that i can identify with all of the above~ just change the first one from drunk to stoned, and change City of Heroes to World of Warcraft.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i am so lame that i thought 'gammon' was a fish until about 2 years ago,im 29.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163

4. I'm a social excuse drinker....basically borderline alcoholic, lol...so I won't drink the stuff.
5. I'm the type to work WELL below my abilities.
6. I still live at home with my parents....
7. Crowds make me want to hide....especially when they are there just for me.....

I'm so lame......refer to above.......

I'm so lame........I never learn a lesson well enough the first time!!

I'm so lame.....I think that this song is about me!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join