It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Id bet the farm it will be older Military tech secrets revealed after all it's where the SR-71 is being kept in display no? Even tech from the 60's was kept under wraps for decades. This will be another one of those "oh i knew it that's how that works" moments... perhaps some alternate stealth technology or propulsion we the public are not privy to. By calling it "UFO" just generates more hype and public interest for it to be a success.

Don't expect other world beings in a pickle jar folks

Just saying

edit on 1-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Note the title of the presentation is MILITARY Ufos not ALIEN or EXTRATERRESTRIAL BIOLOGICAL ENTITY Ufos. So when they show you old, archaic footage of US Air Force aluminium cans that blow air downwards like hovercraft from the 50s and 60s they will not be lying. Sorry no disclosure here or anything that you would call real proof, just the air force showing off it latest radar avoiding, supersonic toys...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm not sure anymore if we can continue using the term "ufo secrets", since we already covered the whole thing. What we are really waiting for is just an announcement by the gov, saying all is true. Just a matter of ego.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm revealing a UFO secret in a new thread today.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it.

i've been hearing about disclosure for years and it hasn't truly happened yet.

I'd love to see it happen though.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by CigaretteMan

some kind of UFO-

Is it just me that read that in that strange guy from Ancient Aliens voice? Some koiiindd of alien device. David Childress is his name.

Anyway, interesting information, I shall keep an eye on this. Thanks.

vvv

David Hatcher Childress is almost as nutty as George Tsoukolakis, and not far behind David Icke...
2nd

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This should be interesting.
Gentlemen, place your bets...

I have a few possible expectations from this :

They could be announcing that most UFO sightings over the last 4 decades were all experimental man-made aircraft prototypes developed by the military (making a public announcement before Iran does it),

Or they will actually announce to the public that we have actually been visited by aliens and we have been reverse engineering their technology to solve our space travel and energy issues.

Or they will just announce that alien life exists because they "really" have been hiding that information from the public.

I will be following this with great attention and expectation.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

There will be no disclosure and if there is disclosure, it will all be lies or disinformation, unless it benefits the government somehow. Which disclosure to us would be giving us piece of mind and validation, as well as people would condemn the government who hid this from us for so many years thus making the people distrust them more. They would never risk all of this to placate our interests.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Perhaps old Buzz left something to be opened after his death. Something so big that if they do not release it per his instructions.Then it goes to mainstream media, just a thought.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sounds like most of us agree. Probably nothing new. I live close enough to walk to the National Atomic Testing Museum, but somehow I feel like it would be a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yes so to be more accurate it is bring the main stream citizens up to speed, still promising as it only brings us one step closer.

Still as I have stated so many times on ATS, until they decide to disclose our own secret technologies the ET disclosure will only come in snippets that will prove nothing and disclose even less.

People will have to be prepared without fear and that is by finally introducing them to technology that will give them a sense of awe and a false sense of security.

Humanity is still a warring consciousness, not ready for much imo.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

aand the aaaliens caame daown frowm the skyyyy !!!!!

i hate david childress,and that other dude with the crazy hair!!!!
how many times does the commentator have to say 'as ancient alien theorists believe!'
he must say it 20 times an episode! the show sux any way. they should all shut up,and just run the photos!

I propose a new drinking game, playable by 2 or more people. Each player has a shot glass of whiskey, and there are at least two full bottles available. While watching any episode of "Ancient Aliens", every time the phrase "...but ancient astronaut theorists believe..." is heard, every player must immediately slam a shot, and the glasses are then refilled. The last conscious person wins the game, which will likely last 10 to 15 minutes.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Alright, now this is gonna be interesting!! like one user said, not so much as secrets, but just the simple fact of "Yes, its true...its all true..."
Of course we would have to consider the societal backlash on why these events were kepted a secret for soooooooooooooooooooo long, truth be told, it'll be the straw that breaks the camels back, what else could they be hiding??? hmmmm????

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achillies115
Perhaps old Buzz left something to be opened after his death. Something so big that if they do not release it per his instructions.Then it goes to mainstream media, just a thought.

You know what? even though we have lost a great pioneer and gentleman when he died, I'm embarrassed to say that a few days ago when I found out he had passeed away, that was the first thing that crossed my minnd.... wondering if he had something stashed away to be opened upon his death and given to the public invovling alien life!!
edit on 1-9-2012 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I take it this is the same NAT museum who said they'd reveal new evidence at the Area 51 "museum"? That turned out to be a complete sham with cardboard cut outs of aliens, a sign saying Area 51 and literally nothing else.

I think this will be BS.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You guys are awesome. I just finished three pages of the soundest minds on the internet. Very funny too. Thanks for remaining grounded in the real world ATS.

And as far as revealing goes... from someone who has seen an "unknown" craft. When they want to reveal themselves to you, they will. It won't be on any "soon to be aired", affiliated TV program either.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Does anybody really have any ideas on what people will be doing when all of this comes out and everything is said and done. And then what will the military be doing above, beyond, and out of our sight? Who will this military be? The answer to these questions is a simple one! I know them but will let you guys figure it out on your own.
because after all you guys are ATSers and you don't really need any of my help. But I will tell you anyway....
You know how Jesus Christ died to pay for our sins. Well someone had to do a similar thing on a much lager scale for the US government to obtain UFO technology. And it will be a bloody mess paying it back to this person. And this is why the us government is hell bent on nondisclosure. Would you want to pay that back? I don't think so "You remember that UFO you recovered a wicked long time ago Well he thinks he left his wallet in it."

"Better the world should perish than that I or any other human being should believe a lie. That is the religion of thought in whose scorching flames the dross of the world is being burnt away." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970

edit on 1-9-2012 by UFOOWNER because: sounds better

edit on 1-9-2012 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jt327gir

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

aand the aaaliens caame daown frowm the skyyyy !!!!!

i hate david childress,and that other dude with the crazy hair!!!!
how many times does the commentator have to say 'as ancient alien theorists believe!'
he must say it 20 times an episode! the show sux any way. they should all shut up,and just run the photos!

I propose a new drinking game, playable by 2 or more people. Each player has a shot glass of whiskey, and there are at least two full bottles available. While watching any episode of "Ancient Aliens", every time the phrase "...but ancient astronaut theorists believe..." is heard, every player must immediately slam a shot, and the glasses are then refilled. The last conscious person wins the game, which will likely last 10 to 15 minutes.

Now this is someone who knows what they are talking about. Aliens disclosure is a market exercise for a new game. Ill play that game for sure, what a game like that be called you reckon?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September, Says National Atomic Testing Museum

Ok this article just appeared and was written by Lee Speigel. Check it out and decide for yourself what you think this is going to be about. I will quote a snippet to get this thread going.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

In just a few weeks, some kind of UFO-related secrets will be revealed at a Smithsonian Institution affiliated museum. That's the implied promise in the title of a special lecture coming up at the National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas on Sept. 22. The secrets haven't yet been revealed, but the players involved certainly present the potential for something intriguing to emerge from this one-night event that's part of the museum's ongoing Area 51 lecture series.

I think this is big news. A Smithsonian affiliated museum about to reveal UFO secrets.

Time to get ready for disclosure.
edit on 1-9-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/9/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Skeptical to say the least. In 2001,, the National Press club hosted a group of 40+ people from all walks of life - actors, military personnel, former intelligence officers, etc. For two hours, one by one, they spoke of the evidence and the cover-up of such evidence. Their reasoning for coming forward was two-fold. #1, they wanted the American public to have full disclosure, and #2, they were trying to force Congress to take the black ops projects out of the dark and into the public realm.

Further, they said that if what was known and discovered was made public, our energy problems would be gone, global warming wouldn't even be a debate, and many other of our problems would be solved. They said that in terms of the galactic community, all of the aliens were extremely concerned that we wanted to weaponize space (this is apparently a no-no). They group also said that aliens have on some occasion disarmed ballistic missiles (I've actually seen video of this, real or not).

If that group didn't get our government, media, or even the American people to budge, I'm not sure who could.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Quite the racket they have going with this disclosure business. It will be another one of those press confrences that is full of the same cast of charecters claiming they saw this and that back in the 60's and 70's yet they never provide any concrete proof or and active duty military personel. It is always these retired ones making the same "I saw a light that was blinking and it followed us"...sigh....all this is is more of the same garbage. Lee Speigel is a know UFO story writer. Google his name and see all of it.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join