It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
the start of project bluebeam....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Originally posted by jt327gir

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

aand the aaaliens caame daown frowm the skyyyy !!!!!

i hate david childress,and that other dude with the crazy hair!!!!
how many times does the commentator have to say 'as ancient alien theorists believe!'
he must say it 20 times an episode! the show sux any way. they should all shut up,and just run the photos!

I propose a new drinking game, playable by 2 or more people. Each player has a shot glass of whiskey, and there are at least two full bottles available. While watching any episode of "Ancient Aliens", every time the phrase "...but ancient astronaut theorists believe..." is heard, every player must immediately slam a shot, and the glasses are then refilled. The last conscious person wins the game, which will likely last 10 to 15 minutes.

Now this is someone who knows what they are talking about. Aliens disclosure is a market exercise for a new game. Ill play that game for sure, what a game like that be called you reckon?

Oh, I don't know.....I think "Ancient Astronaut Drinking Game" has a nice ring to it!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I have just signed in, because something compelled me to. The tale goes like this:
Today morning, I was viewing google maps on my phone; out of generic curiosity, i typed in "groom lake" to see what all the fuss was about the UFO sightings many people were complaining about. What i found there, are possibly three UFOs parked out in the open in the area 51 facility. I can't start a new thread...restrictions...need 20 posts. Anyone interested can mail me at [email protected]

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jt327gir

ok ill bring first bottle you the next and we will prototype it. Gotta Beta test it before realisng it to world and making millions.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

how many times does the commentator have to say 'as ancient alien theorists believe!'
he must say it 20 times an episode! the show sux any way. they should all shut up,and just run the photos!

I propose a new drinking game, playable by 2 or more people. Each player has a shot glass of whiskey, and there are at least two full bottles available. While watching any episode of "Ancient Aliens", every time the phrase "...but ancient astronaut theorists believe..." is heard, every player must immediately slam a shot, and the glasses are then refilled. The last conscious person wins the game, which will likely last 10 to 15 minutes.

Now this is someone who knows what they are talking about. Aliens disclosure is a market exercise for a new game. Ill play that game for sure, what a game like that be called you reckon?

Oh, I don't know.....I think "Ancient Astronaut Drinking Game" has a nice ring to it!

ok ill bring first bottle you the next and we will prototype it. Gotta Beta test it before realisng it to world and making millions.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Eagerly waiting

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You know why they say it so much? because that show is blatant disinformation. They want people to think that "Ancient alien theorists" are a crazy misguided bunch that believe all this crazy crap. So they throw that term around so people will have a label to associate the crazies with. Same with the doomsday preppers show. Now if you say anything about prepping to people they automatically think you're a doom and gloom nutcase with a million cans of pork and beans hidden under your bed. And yes, I wish that idiot would comb his damn hair. he looks like hes constantly falling out of a building.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well, I'm not holding my hopes high, but I'm interested to see what they have to show / tell.

As opposed to so many that already classified any outcome of a future event as BS, without even knowing the content, I'll refrain to use all past experience on similar events to shut this one down before it starts.

We can't forget that a flying machine was just a fools idea before the first flying machine flew.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
not gonna happen, move along nothing to see hear or there.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucas73

At this point it seems to me that America is a spear-tip of humanitairian concern.

I have been warned dureing a childhood abduction of a Galactic war we are indirectly a part of by proxy we might say.

Craft are very easy to build and we could mass produce them easily and quickly,even military application ships.

The level of BS we are all standing in is dropping every single day,and the government pulling the plug is really irrellevant at this point,what we need is structure,development,implementation of and education about anything new on a global level,and we need a superpower or group of them to co-operate to get this done.

The fact is that anyone with money and the internet and the ability to grasp the concepts can build their own craft already,no more difficult than building your own jet and we all know money can do that easily.You just need the plans,but as we also know Vimans and other ships have their plans spread all over and very accessible,we just didnt know what all the parts were doing in the past,today with the alternative energy sources all over youtube and guys like Hamel,and Searl,and Hutchison,and Leediskillen we cannot help but begin to see how the ships parts worked,we can also see that ancients like the Egyptians also had some of this knowledge either actively useing it or simply safekeeping it for future use through ceremony.

So we need rules along with disclosure right?Or we will see a chaotic situation.

Ask yourslef why everyone didnt just build a big ship and come and pillage the new world???Ask Branson the same question and you will get todays version of the answer.

Because the PATH to the new world was protected by military ships,the oceans are big but out there might is right.

Same thing now,there is a military presence,maybe several out there already,and you cant just build a big ship and go where you want,you can try to run the gauntlet,but you need a reason and there needs to be profit involved on some level,which leads back to the start right??Its money and power that control everything as it always has been.We have never evolved beyond that dynamic yet,and it might still be a very long time before we do evolve that way,but in the meantime progress will still be achieved,just in smaller steps and irregularily.

Put it this way,we are like a little songbird that has fallen out of its nest and is sitting on the ground and for the first time ever because of the shock of the fall or sudden change in our reality---we have found our voice and for the first time ever loud and beautiful sounds are warbeling out of us,problem is that we dont know we are literally surrounded by predators in our environment,and some are keyed into the sounds of small birds like us,so the longer we sit there makeing music the shorter our life potentially is.The sooner we discover our wings the better the chance we survive to become all we can be.

We have already suffered the technological culture shock leading to the reality change leading to the development of the radio signals being blasted out everywhere like a beacon of immaturity.

We need to realise we are surrounded by predators.But how can we do this when billions of us are wrapped up in this confineing religous mindset that teaches us we are ALONE and there is a creator who protects us divinely,we are led away from natural cause and effect and led into a false reality,an intentionally blinded reality.

So to now again attempt manipulation by slowly in a controlled manner actioning disclosure,TPTB have weakened their stance and been actually left behind trying to scramble to find somewhere to squeeze in their tailored version of disclosure.

Religous views catalysed the mindset that allowed us to blindly scream out into the night long before we were ready to fly,and by god we need to grow wings fast now.We need ALL major governments to immediatly let their people know the situation as it really is and we need to galvanise humanity immediatly and start to build ships enmasse ASAP.

We need the cumulative brain and research and development of MILLIONS OF FREE THINKERS to get this job fast-tracked,there is no corporation--black or not--and no government--no matter how big ask China--,and no institution history or not ask Harvard,that can equal the power of humanity on the internet cooperating because they want to do it with all of the focus and energy that comes with free will.

I mean we can banter about all the NWO stuff for as long as we choose,but with the internet and the way it allows us to track and identify the individuals behind the corporations and groups,we will not see a NWO,there is no place to hide and really the most guilty and sneaky and experienced of all of the manipulators of humanity are getting old and dieing,it is natural evolution of a generation.

edit on 2-9-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kloejen

hahaha.. guess we are a bunch that have had a laugh over that one.

Surdenly is interesting.. but i'm afraid it's not going to reveal any 'news'...
edit on 1/9/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

It's nice to know Earth is still the centre of the universe.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51TR3B
reply to post by CigaretteMan

I also think this is big new.. This sounds HUGE.
ANY secret information that gets released about UFOs will be big.
What could it be? Really makes me think, could it be aircraft design? could it be the government admitting production of UFO like aircraft? Cant wait to find out.

"This sounds HUGE"

I'd agree, but 'HUGE' in the realm of a lot of Caterers, Sound people, Security people, printers, waste disposal, communications, lighting, lavatories and even ambulances on standby. Beyond that, it's all rehearsed, known right this moment, if there was anything ground breaking, it would already be leaked. THIS REMINDS ME OF the Baltic Sea .....ahem....'UFO' lol...... I don't see much here but disappointment.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wonder if it will run right after the Baltic Sea UFO special? /sarcasm

2nd
edit on 2-9-2012 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kloejen

hahaha.. guess we are a bunch that have had a laugh over that one.

Surdenly is interesting.. but i'm afraid it's not going to reveal any 'news'...
edit on 1/9/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

It is truly sad that the above-quoted YouTube video was what gave me the most enjoyment as far as the whole "disclosure" topic goes.

The closed captioning they did was hilarious and subtle. "Gay paintings," and "MILFS;" I don't remember Childress touching on those "theories" when I watched the show the first time around. Goes to show you that you should always go back an review the material to catch important things like that which are so easily missed.*

*Without the aid of some jokester on YouTube messing around with his video editing software.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I think you have come closest to what will be the ultimate outcome of all of this....
Good call.........

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow , Eager to see those secrets.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I can see this happening, but NOT in the way many of you wish it would be as with alien artifacts.

I think their main theme would be more along the lines of how the UFO phenomena has been created and evolved through social construct. A big part of our brain capabilities and what makes us human is our ability to think in the abstract and we have throughout history used it over and over to put understanding to anything we do not understand, at that point in time, by taking an abstract thought and applying it to our reality.

In the case of UFOs, this is just a modern example of Gods, demons, angels, fairies etc but done with a science flavor. Even though we created this phenomena out of thin air it has become a real force that shapes many in society and so is worthy to be included as part of our social conscience today just as we see that art, religion and many other abstract thoughts have developed to be a part of our reality too.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just something I seemed to pick up on here throughout several posts, ........ while not mentioning it directly, they seemed to take bits of reference from having read a 'bit' from the 60's ...the 'Koldas UFO contact' (an interdimentional contact from the 60's time frame, a rather long read) and seemingly believing that said information as true. I read it in it's entirety.... a good read, but then when you go to Youtube and see some of it, you just shake your head and go on with what you were doing.

I could be wrong, but it seemed that the 'Koldas' thing was in there.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

We need to realise we are surrounded by predators.But how can we do this when billions of us are wrapped up in this confineing religous mindset that teaches us we are ALONE and there is a creator who protects us divinely,we are led away from natural cause and effect and led into a false reality,an intentionally blinded reality.

So to now again attempt manipulation by slowly in a controlled manner actioning disclosure,TPTB have weakened their stance and been actually left behind trying to scramble to find somewhere to squeeze in their tailored version of disclosure.

The fact that our world would be a very desirable planet to plunder, one needs to ask why hasn't it already been plundered, and the answer is because Aliens have not been here. We think so much in the present...everything going to happen in our lifetimes...lol, but the reality is aliens have had billions of years to plunder ALL our natural resources and so IF they ever happened find our planet we most likely would never have had a chance to evolve in the first place.

Religous views catalysed the mindset that allowed us to blindly scream out into the night long before we were ready to fly,and by god we need to grow wings fast now.We need ALL major governments to immediatly let their people know the situation as it really is and we need to galvanise humanity immediatly and start to build ships enmasse ASAP.

We need the cumulative brain and research and development of MILLIONS OF FREE THINKERS to get this job fast-tracked,there is no corporation--black or not--and no government--no matter how big ask China--,and no institution history or not ask Harvard,that can equal the power of humanity on the internet cooperating because they want to do it with all of the focus and energy that comes with free will.

All this really doesn't matter....we will either continue to evolve at our own pace or run into an alien race that would be an instant "in your face" experience and it is highly likely that the experience would not be a good one.

The problem is, let's say, an alien race is a mere 5 million years advanced to us. (could be billions) We can never catch up no matter what we do when a truly small number like 50 years makes a huge difference.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

This is really exciting, and I cannot wait to see if anything comes of it. I read in another thread that was about enlightenment (sorry I can't remember the link) someone said that we would enter into a higher state of consciousness through enlightenment by October of this year. Seems like good timing too me. I hope not a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join