It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Why would ET want to secretly make us think about them? Just for kicks? So they think their famous. Or, it's some galactic prank show every year in the Universe?

Another thing, all this UFO evidence, is all based one thing. Witness Testimonies. If the courts in this country just went on Witness Testimonies, do you know how screwed up the Justice System would be?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Notice how it leaves a trail? Your argument is completely flawed. Every UFO video, the ENTIRE ufo is engulfed in the light, not just the backside of it propelling the air craft. And the UFOS never leave a trail.

You guys remind of me Lucas, making # up as you go.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zigoapex

Did you read any of the links, I'm guessing you didn't, and I didn't use Call of Duty as my main source.

Another thing, since you've been proven wrong, your now trying to cover yourself by saying drones are not piloted. Drones do have pilots. This is what it looks like.

Wait what was that, there's no spy planes over China or NK? Didn't read any of my links huh?

I can smell your foolish ignorance from a mile a while bud, you might want to deodorize that. Try reading for a change. Ancient Aliens is turning your mind into liquid #.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

Why would ET want to secretly make us think about them? Just for kicks? So they think their famous. Or, it's some galactic prank show every year in the Universe?

Another thing, all this UFO evidence, is all based one thing. Witness Testimonies. If the courts in this country just went on Witness Testimonies, do you know how screwed up the Justice System would be?

How many times do i have to explain this to you? I have
gave you examples on why ET would you lights. I have
also gave you examples on why they would show themselves
but not officially. Dont know what else i can say. Im not saying
that i am right. Its just a theory i find logical.

As for ufo evidence only being witness testimony, what rubbish!
This makes me believe your one of those ufo debunkers that know
nothing about the subject. We have witnesess, but also radar evidence,
pilot and radar confirmed evidenc etc. To say the only evidence is
witness testimony is a little ignorant

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

They dont want to offically announce themselves, but open the world to the idea, until disclosure is ready, or we are ready. Now, what would be the best way to do that? Thats right, show themselves in way way that would get people talking,

I know what you said. I think it would be illogical for a species to travel thousands of light years here just so they can show off their ships and make us beleive in them.

Why don't they send us a message from their homeworld then? That way it's less dangerous for them, and they can actually get a message across.

Also, all these UFO videos the ufo light always engulfs the WHOLE ship. If the light had to do anything with the engine system, the light would obliviously be on the back side of it, and there would be a trail of light coming from behind it.

Let me show you some something.

Also, what makes you jump immediately to aliens when it comes to Unidentified radar objects? The radar is most likely picking up a spy plane, an Area 51 prototype, or any other Unidentified craft that's man made.

This idea of UFO=Alien on this forum is getting out of hand. There have been plenty of secret gov. ops testing new spy planes and crafts. Just because it's a UFO, doesn't mean a green guy is flying it.

And that's what this whole "Aliens flying around in discs" is hinged on. That's why this alien theory ultimately fails.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by zigoapex

You don't think we still use Spy planes? You think I'm living under a rock? #ing aye even the average teenager knows what the modern spy plane looks like. All they have to do is play call of duty!

www.wsws.org...

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.armybase.us...

www.wired.com...

www.nytimes.com...

The level of ignorance with you "UFO believers" is outstanding.

Is the Mercury and Fluoride getting too much into your head, or did an alien probe you too hard? I would love to talk to one of these aliens and ask them why the # would they have giant bright lights illuminating their whole ship.

I've asked this over and over again and I can never get an answer. This is probably one of the biggest holes in this whole "we believe aliens are flying around in discs" bs story.

And one more thing. Of all places for your Holy Grail "Alien Show" Ancient Aliens I think it's called, it's on the History Channel. Of all places it's on the History Channel! ahahahhaha!

Wait, what's the History Channel apart of? The CFR huh? What is the CFR? The Council of Foreign Relations? What are they? What do they do? Who controls them? I'll leave you to uncover the rest. They are literally mocking you with the guy that has the awesome hair cut. It's also hilarious how people think aliens built the Pyramids. The human race just seems to be getting more stupid by the hour.

This has got to be one of the best examples of an influx of trolls I have seen. I don't necessarily agree with the "alien hypothesis", but this post is simply ridiculous.

Troll much? What exactly are you here for, Kang? To look cool or discuss issues?

I agree, ATS were meant to be cracking down on these sorts of posts.
Whatever issues he raises can be debated in lots of other forums within ATS,
however it is irritating to see it within this forum and ruins the flow of the thread.
(As does my post now)

Anyone have any specifics on the disclosures of the conference?
I'm guessing that the 'British MOD investigator' was Nick Pope - however I would question his agenda.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So as of yet, no evidence of aliens or that any UFO's are controlled by alien life? Didn't think so. More witness testimonies and foggy memories from decades past? Nothing new, folks. You'd think by now, some of you would wise up & be of the mind that these people should either put up or shut up. Why even bother with the drama and announcements? Waste of time.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loopdaloop

I'm guessing that the 'British MOD investigator' was Nick Pope - however I would question his agenda.

Good guess

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I was going to type up a short summary of the secrets that were revealed, unfortunately there were none.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by Loopdaloop

Good guess

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I was going to type up a short summary of the secrets that were revealed, unfortunately there were none.

Maybe the agenda needs to change then, we must have reel's of people that have disclosed information now,
however what we are lacking is evidence. Is there a way to put pressure politically onto various people or as soon as letters start to be written, they are laughed awa... ?

Someone with some influence must have a plan B.

Thanks for the link btw:

I wonder what the 'Agency' is called that Halt talked about, if people could provide documentary proof of the end of the big ball of string then it could at least start to be unraveled.

Folks, there is an agency, a very close-held, compartmentalized agency that's been investigating this for years, and there's a very active role played by many of our intelligence agencies that probably don't even know the details of what happens once they collect the data and forward it. It's kind of scary, isn't it?

edit on 26-9-2012 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

I know what you said. I think it would be illogical for a species to travel thousands of light years here just so they can show off their ships and make us beleive in them.

How do you know they would have to travel thousands of light years to get here? They could have been coming here for hundreds or thousands of years using technology we cant even fathom.

Why don't they send us a message from their homeworld then? That way it's less dangerous for them, and they can actually get a message across.

I have already answered this.

Also, all these UFO videos the ufo light always engulfs the WHOLE ship. If the light had to do anything with the engine system, the light would obliviously be on the back side of it, and there would be a trail of light coming from behind it

I have never stated that ufo videos are proof of ET. Its hard to analize ufo footage these days because its so easy to fake. Im more interested in the older cases.

Also, what makes you jump immediately to aliens when it comes to Unidentified radar objects?

Please post evidence that i said that some of these ufo's are ET. Ufos are just that, ufo's. They could be anything, and people are only guessing what they could, or could not be.

The radar is most likely picking up a spy plane, an Area 51 prototype, or any other Unidentified craft that's man made.

That very well could be the case, and i have stated many times that these could be secret militery planes. Then again, they might not. If they are, then our technology is far more advanced than we think, or they are telling us.

This idea of UFO=Alien on this forum is getting out of hand. There have been plenty of secret gov. ops testing new spy planes and crafts. Just because it's a UFO, doesn't mean a green guy is flying it.

What a stupid thing to say. What type of forum is this again? Some of these ufo's could be militery projects, ET ufo's etc. I dont know, and you certainly dont know. So, until we do know, the debate will continue.

And that's what this whole "Aliens flying around in discs" is hinged on. That's why this alien theory ultimately fails

LOL how does that make the alien theory fail? I am begining to think that you know little about the ufo subject. I will even g as far as to say you have researched little when it comes to cases. I could be wrong, but thats the impression i get. You dont know what some of these ufos are. I don't know what some of these ufos are. No one knows. Its as simple as that.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ok, it's now October...What happened..???

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stevie777

Several military and government employees all srtated their belief that we are being visited by non-human intelligences. Two of them are elderly, and were intimately involved with Project Blue Book. Two others were colonels, who differed on whether the US government was actively suppressing information. Another was from the UK (Pope) and he restated that the UK government was concerned and had actively research UFOs.

It was a significant event but not earth-shattering. The speakers were impressive and it builds yet more, to the mountain of evidence, that UFOs are real.

The UFO phenomena rolls on, and continues to be ignored by 95% of the population.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5

Originally posted by Stevie777

Several military and government employees all srtated their belief that we are being visited by non-human intelligences. Two of them are elderly, and were intimately involved with Project Blue Book. Two others were colonels, who differed on whether the US government was actively suppressing information. Another was from the UK (Pope) and he restated that the UK government was concerned and had actively research UFOs.

It was a significant event but not earth-shattering. The speakers were impressive and it builds yet more, to the mountain of evidence, that UFOs are real.

The UFO phenomena rolls on, and continues to be ignored by 95% of the population.

I have listened to Mr Pope quite a bit, but for me, he's been telling us nothing new for 20 years, c'mon Nick...Tell us something we dont know...Go track down that picture you hinted at a while back.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

No don't give up. I hear that they found a ufo in the baltic sea. However, they don't want to disclose all the information until the documentary is released.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

The bought and paid for mass media won't report the daily murders of men, women, children, and BABIEs in Gaza, because the Zionists control the media and the academies. They won't report how the Federal Reserve (which is basically an illegal Ponzi scheme under Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution) is having the Treasury print paper (fiat money printed on cotton/linen) dollars or the Fed just digitally credits with a few keystrokes on a keypad $50 billion dollars a month which inflates the economy and makes the dollar worth less and less. This truth will never get out to the mass public because "reality" shows, football, basketball, boozing, et al come first in this nation and the pro-Israeli Christians keep defending an apartheid, racist, murdering-Palestinian nation called Israel.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join