UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Prepare to be....................disappointed!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Same ol crap to sell tickets and people fall for it over and over. I gotta get into the UFO business or become a conspiracy talk show host.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

There is the religous perspective again intentional or not.

We were not necessarily put here by a GOD,I personally subscribe to the Sumerian accounts of our origin.

So your starting point is that because we were either created by a GOD or are a one-time evolutionary happening that we are ALONE by proxy.

We have never been alone,we were created by other humans and we HAVE been plundering this planet on their behalf since our creations as humans seperate from the normal evolutionary process on our planet because of genetic intervention and upgradeing or quickening.

We are a resource planet that once was far from a battleline,hidden from the enemys of humanity,we were put here to assist in a Galactic war.And we have been mineing this planet as a cumulative entity since we were created here.

We have been utilised as a resource in every way possible,and we are obligated to assist humanity in any way our creators ask us by proxy of our creation and its intent,we have universal humanitarian responsibilitys and obligations that extend far beyond the earth,we just havent been told the truth.

Dont assume technology has an endless life cycle,it is merely representative of nature and natures processes and these are in fact limited to cycles.

If you had been in a craft you might understand what I mean,they are as flimsy as prop planes are.

I watched a large screen digital viewscreen when I was seven ,over 30 yrs ago on a craft,we have those today,I was told that I could operate a craft with my mind as a seven year old,today we are developing or have already refined neural-interfaceing technology allowing this to happen.I was taken to the moon with other children and we were taught to manipulate "toys"angled cube shapes with symbols on the facets that could levitate and spin and light up and change colors ect,--we have qui-gong practicioners who can use their Chi to physically move objects as I was taught at seven yrs of age.

There ARE LIMITS to technology,and those limits are set by universal laws of nature,so this attempt to somehow equate a technological evolution that is bounded by time is incorrect and misleading,all technology is just a mimic of an existing natural state ot process so there is a finite number of evolutionary steps we can take before we have a complete understanding of nature and its functions,from there on there is only a refineing of that imitation of nature on a universal scale.

A culture millions of years older than us wont necessarily have attained a very much higher technological understanding,just possibly refined their perspectives and manifestations of nature and its processes.

For example once you can create and maintain a neutral dimensional field you may seem like you are millions of years ahead of where we seem to be today,but thats not really true,it just means you have refined an already existing mimic of nature or its processes.

Here is a tip for you from an abductee,when a craft disappears,how far away do you think it goes when it pops out of vision??A hundred miles away?A thousand?How about nowhere,how about within eyesight,how about all it is doing is turning on a motor that creates a neutral dimensional field that removes it from your visual abilitys??But doesnt really move it far away as fast as you think it does??

How do you think the Attack on LA issue happened?A craft hanging in the air takeing repeated rounds of anti-aircraft fire??And seemingly not sustaining any damage??The rounds were slipping around the craft,simply slipping around its neutral dimensional field---imagine a small fan blowing iron fileings at a magnet that was orientated to repel the fileings??The fan would blow and the metal fileings would be shot at the magnet but velocity aside they would "slip around"the magnet,exact same principal .

Technology is limited to the replication of nature and its processes.We cannot "create'anything that is not bound by universal laws of nature which we are constantly learning and refineing.But there is a limit to this refinement process.And all cultures must hit this wall.Then the real fun begins because that is when we begin to interact on a universal level with a technological ceiling that forces us to seek our spiritual ceiling.Technology evolution is simply an attempt by a 2D perspective to seek out its source or origins or beginnings.

Once that 2D perspective has refined its mimics of nature to a higher degree it becomes more spiritual by proxy,and this is when a 3D perspective begins to develope as we are seeing with the last several generations of kids.

The signpost that we are nearing the technological ceiling is when we start to see 3D perspectives being born naturally without pineal gland manipulation.And we are seeing this now today.

edit on 2-9-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I doubt this will be anything. Nothing that will affect anyone or interest anyone other than hardcore UFO enthusiasts.

Not a bit of info that comes out anymore makes even the tiniest splash...

It will be that a secret memo was sent out from some US agency saying we are not sure what UFO's are...duh...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
perhaps some koind of ufo exhibit? lol

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think this

UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

will be what most of us hope i will be, if anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Most likely it will be some information on 'weather ballons' Or 'advanced aircraft of the times'. But still, that could be worthwhile information.

On a semi-related topic. I love the guy with the crazy hair. What's his name? LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Disclosure is so not near by

We're lucky if they inform us about some kind of life found out there. For example, bacteria

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I just had to....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This guy it too much.......!

WAY TOO FUNNY!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I think your right, it will be about secret aircraft that is no longer classified.
The documentary about the Mexican pyramids is the one that is going to shake things up.
edit on 2-9-2012 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September, Says National Atomic Testing Museum

Ok this article just appeared and was written by Lee Speigel. Check it out and decide for yourself what you think this is going to be about. I will quote a snippet to get this thread going.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

In just a few weeks, some kind of UFO-related secrets will be revealed at a Smithsonian Institution affiliated museum. That's the implied promise in the title of a special lecture coming up at the National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas on Sept. 22. The secrets haven't yet been revealed, but the players involved certainly present the potential for something intriguing to emerge from this one-night event that's part of the museum's ongoing Area 51 lecture series.

I think this is big news. A Smithsonian affiliated museum about to reveal UFO secrets.

Time to get ready for disclosure.
edit on 1-9-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-9-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/9/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

This Goes Back 40 Years Plus....It's All Connected To - Ascension / Rapture / The Event...

(

The Rapture

According To New Age Channelers

"The people who leave the planet during the time of Earth changes do not fit in here
any longer, and they are stopping the harmony of Earth. When the time comes
that perhaps 20 million people leave the planet at one time there will be
a tremendous shift in consciousness for those who are remaining."

Barbara Marciniak, "Bringers of the Dawn"

The disappearance of every born-again Christian will be the first in a long line of miracles and fulfillment of prophecy to occur in the last days. The strict fulfillment of events will be powerful evidence of who is in charge. All will know that God is in control but there will still be a great many rebellious souls who refuse to accept Jesus Christ and humbly repent. This is the dark side of Free Choice.
Many do not realize that the end of this age does not entirely revolve around the human race. The end could have occured long ago were it not for God's desire to rescue humanity from Satan and his angels. It is Satan who is manipulating events here and that is why he is referred to as "the god of this world" in 2 Corinthians 4:4 and "the prince of this world" in John 12:31 and 14:30. He rebelled long ago and it is at the conclusion of this age that Satan will be imprisoned. And his angels, as well as all men who refuse the gift of Christ's sacrifice, will finally be entirely cut off from God's love and will not be allowed to continue to sabotage His creation.
Satan is very restricted as to what course of action he may take but this will not stop him from deceiving many. In this task he is very active. In 2 Corinthians 11:14 Paul warns us that Satan masquerades as an angel of light and also remarks that it should not be surprising that his servants appear as servants of righteousness as well. One of their favorite tools is the tool of flattery. They tell us what we want to hear and subtly pervert the truth so that it conforms to our own self-centered and self-serving human philosophies. This is being done on an unprecedented scale in the powerful New Age movement today.
What follows are some quotes from members of the New Age movement who dabble in a practice called "channeling." Channeling is a process whereby you open your mind and soul through meditation and relaxation to the influence and direction of non-human beings. These beings claim to be "aliens" or "angels" or "Ascended Masters," and offer some very interesting advice and predictions concerning the future changes. They claim to be angels, and indeed they are, but the nature of their advice gives them away as fallen angels because it conflicts violently and obviously with the saving message of Jesus Christ, His return in power and glory, as well as with the uncompromising truths that have been revealed through God's prophets.

www.redmoonrising.com...

And Current New Age Contacts...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

There is going to be no rapture. None. No people floating up to heaven. I'm so tired of this rapture nonsense. From Harold Camping to the galactic federation B S ...i t ain't gonna happen. No matter how many utube videos that say it will happen, no matter how many bible thumping preachers tell you it's coming...it ain't gonna happen.

D es

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
From reading the article I'm under the impression that it's just going to be a " camp-fire" story telling time of " credible" UFO experiences.

Nonetheless, still interesting read and as we hope, hopefully they will reveal something significant, but not likely.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jt327gir

ha ha ha! sound like a fun game to me.
and i'll even bet that more of a few of us will see a few 'ancient aliens' by the end of the show!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
There is the religous perspective again intentional or not.

We were not necessarily put here by a GOD,I personally subscribe to the Sumerian accounts of our origin.

So your starting point is that because we were either created by a GOD or are a one-time evolutionary happening that we are ALONE by proxy.

You are wrong on both accounts....We invented aliens among us just as we invented gods in our past. This doesn't mean that there isn't abundant life in the universe.... just that there are no aliens flying around our neck of the woods.

We are not just a "one-time evolutionary happening" either, but when one does add discriminators it reduces the odds such as ... life...life with the physical means to build, intelligent life with the physical means to build....advance intelligent life, space fairing advance intelligent life...and so on

Even with it all said and done they still need to find us.... lol

We have never been alone...snip....

Why not? Since we are related to ever living thing on our planet I would say we were long in the making. We even share DNA with grass.

So what is your proof?

I watched a large screen digital viewscreen when I was seven ,over 30 yrs ago on a craft,we have those today,I was told that I could operate a craft with my mind as a seven year old

Wow, so advanced than us that all they give us is flat screen TVs?

Show me something that is a 1000s years ahead of our tech and I'll believe you. TVs are easy to see the progression of the last 50 years in how we have flat screens today, and in 20 years or less flat screens will be obsolete.

There ARE LIMITS to technology,and those limits are set by universal laws of nature,so this attempt to somehow equate a technological evolution that is bounded by time is incorrect and misleading,all technology is just a mimic of an existing natural state ot process so there is a finite number of evolutionary steps we can take before we have a complete understanding of nature and its functions,from there on there is only a refineing of that imitation of nature on a universal scale.

A culture millions of years older than us wont necessarily have attained a very much higher technological understanding,just possibly refined their perspectives and manifestations of nature and its processes.

Understanding universal laws of the universe doesn't mean EVERYTHING possible is invented too. With a million, 10 million 100 million, billon years head start I would say their "refinement" would be extremely good.

edit on 3-9-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I firmly maintain that we are moving closer to mass acceptance of the UFO question. Does that mean disclosure? Maybe not.

But, we are reaching a point of critical mass, when the majority of citizens will understand and accept this reality. Once that happens, disclosure will follow. I think it is all coing to a climax, and that it will happen much sooner than most believe.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
This guy it too much.......!

WAY TOO FUNNY!

OMG! would someone please tell this guy there is a very old invention called a brush for your hair.

This guy needs a check-up from the neck up!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

There is going to be no rapture. None. No people floating up to heaven. I'm so tired of this rapture nonsense. From Harold Camping to the galactic federation B S ...i t ain't gonna happen. No matter how many utube videos that say it will happen, no matter how many bible thumping preachers tell you it's coming...it ain't gonna happen.

D es

Not because of people setting dates...It's in the Bible...And It IS REALITY.

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud cry of summons, with the shout of an archangel, and with the blast of the trumpet of God. And those who have departed this life in Christ will rise first.
17 Then we, the living ones who remain [on the earth], shall simultaneously be caught up along with [the resurrected dead] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so always (through the eternity of the eternities) we shall be with the Lord! 1 Thessalonians 4

Our Final Victory

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

55 “O Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”
56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Revelation 3:10

Some More Facts - raptureready.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join