It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
These are tired old hacks with nothing new to report of interest....if they know they keep mum.....
The Nick Pope revelations will be a bust.
I am getting sick of all these idiots .....we need real information not disinfo.!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'd be interested in attending this, but not enough to cross the continent. If anyone here is going see if you can ask Col. Friend a question for me. In John Alexander's book,
UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, he recounts a story that Col. Robert Friend told him. The gist of it was that at Wright-Patterson, they had a full-size saucer mock up in a hangar , and they used it in a test of observational abilities by young officers.

The story sounds like a legend to me, but I'd like someone to ask him directly about it for more details. Supposedly, some unauthorized personnel would sometimes catch a glimpse of it and assume it was genuine, and feed saucer stories into the military rumor mill.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just like mufon a couple of weeks back, its just to shift tickets. I actually emailed mufon before their annoucment, and they said yes, it is earth changing. What a load of rubbish that was! Even respectable ufo groups are begining to cash in of this subject. Nothing will come of this announcemt too

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

I also think this is big new.. This sounds HUGE.
ANY secret information that gets released about UFOs will be big.
What could it be? Really makes me think, could it be aircraft design? could it be the government admitting production of UFO like aircraft? Cant wait to find out.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

This is the time when all the tin-foil nuts gather only to be told they're tin-foil nuts...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Come on we all cant be this out to lunch on ATS right??

If you youtube alternate energy devices or flying saucer plans or david hamel or Hutchison effect or thousands of other videos you will see uor true future,people are building prototypes,working prototypes in their homes and back yards,free energy devices and the basics for anti-gravity craft.

This isnt imaginary,so the excitement surrounding the revealing of a UFO isnt really there today,we almost dont need the dam thing now,understand?

People should know the Smithsonian is a Federally owned entity,and at this point any disclosure plan has been SO TRODDEN over by the internets focused research,that the silly governments cant even catch up with the ball now.

We can use special cameras to see craft and videotape them easily now,any monkey could fashion a targeting and vectoring device out of a camera and then simply do minimal research on these alternate energy sources to find the best way to ground the neutral dimension generators powering the craft and BANGO you have a six billion strong earth defense force.

We know from minimal research that the balloons found at Roswell were actually radar enhancers being used to boost the nearby radars capabilitys and this interfered with the saucer crafts neutral dimension generator or engine,and two craft crashed because someone cut the motors at full speed.

We know that cattle have been found to be marked with a substance visible under ultraviolet black light,so we have a conduit to thse craft and their operators,a close-up hands on conduit.So we can get all the craft we want without the Smithsonians handouts.

In the 7 yrs since i found the internet,and found others like myself all over the world,disclosure has come full circle without the governments participation,because there are now literally hundreds of MILLIONS of VERY EDUCATED people building these devices worldwide,they are the single biggest research and development team ever brought together in humanitys history,and no government ever concieved can out work them.No corporation or group can out manouver or stop them.

The very first time I read David Hamels work I understood exactly how the craft worked,and as soon as I saw Hutchinsons work I saw an alternate way of achieving hamels goals,and as soon as I figured out Leedekillens work then I fouind a third method of achieving the same goal,the neutral dimensional field.

I had focused dreams that water was the fuel in some craft,that the dimensional qualities of the water were played like music or harvested.

i have enough unique data laying around my house to make Nostradaumus look like a circus gypsy,all written in my writeing and much of it easily dated,from many years ago before I even knew what the internet was.

But none of that matters because all the data has gone global,it is unstoppable,I didnt forsee this level of light speed spread and belief and research and developement because many SCHOOLS were also being suppressed,as I said this tide is unturnable and TPTB cannot even keep up with their disclosure attempts which now are very important to them so they can retain some credibility,if this all continues to happen as it is,external to their influences,the masses will lose absolute faith .Ha ha haha,watch them scramble to disclose before cyberspace does it for them,expect the Vatican to soon toss in their chips as well,then a few big corporate entitys will try to cut their losses and come forward as well,probably this year,because by next year we should start seeing blackmarcket free energy devices worldwide as people learn to build them enmasse and share them.The PTB need to keep that money captured so they need to leap out of the closet and gear up for new types of production,so it can be business as usual to them.

edit on 1-9-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
if we ever get disclosure, and we're never going to get it from any municipal or government office, it's definitely not going to be from a museum and that guy with the crazy hair that seems to get nuttier every episode, giorgio tsoukalos, drives me nuts every time he says extra terrestrial.. "X-TA-ES-TREE-L" and i also believe the show needs to end before it becomes more of a joke that it already has, i love the show but they're just grabbing at straws now i started scratching my head when they said bigfoot was an X-TA-ES-TREE-L. they're out of topics. as far as disclosure goes it'll come from some kind of spectacular event seen by hundreds/thousands of people, something no one can explain away. sadly though i've all but talked myself out of being a believer, i know "they" out there i just don't think they're here. of all the video i've seen they all, as weird as their shapes are, show conventional flight patterns so it leads me to believe it's military. i do believe in the ancient alien theory and that they could still be here but i just don't think they're actively traveling back and forth unless it's extra dimensional travel but if the ancient alien theory is real i'd say our government definitely knows what time it is but their lie goes so deep they couldn't tell us the truth even if they wanted to.

i kinda rambled on so i hope this doesn't get deleted for veering off topic haha

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
one can only hope that sooner or later one of these 'big revelations coming up' stories delivers. on past historical evidence it's unlikely to be the case, but nonetheless, here's hoping.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

that video seems like it could be really really intriguing. but i'm leaving my guard up in case it is one of those sand bag jobs where they say, "yes we will admit a-51 was a secret facility so the regular airplanes were 'technically u.f.o.s, haha you see what we did there."

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, in the Dulce Papers by Branton, he did say that half of the Majestic-12 wanted to reveal the truth to the people about the ETs and their intentions but in a small disclosure method, like having UFOs in the media as well as a slow forth coming of UFO leaks. This could be it as well as the new found interest in the subject of UFOs in the media both news and movies for the past couple of years.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Disclosure? What if the secret is that its always been us. No ET from out there. Only us in here / on here and those are our secret weapons that people see up in the sky. Or.... that would be pretty interesting. I'd like to know how they got here. How did they figure out the faster than light thing to traverse the vast universe within an acceptable lifetime and arrive at your destination alive and not much older than when you set out.? Is God real? Do they have religion?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Disclosure..Again? I don't think we will ever hear the truth, why lie for all this time then just suddenly come and say here this is realy how it is. Id say about 90% of the worlds population doesn't care or even think about this stuff so they wouldn't just come out and give info to the handful of people that do.

If there was some kind of disclosure (call me paranoid) But I think it would be to fit with someones agenda and wouldn't be the whole truth.
edit on 1-9-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

If this were true it could be that the choice is being taken away from them as far as keeping this secret goes. It could be that the ET's are forcing the issue. Ok, that sounds so nutty I know. That 90% would care a great deal if this turned out to be true. An announcement like that would get the planets attention in a hurry.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I appreciate the post but seriously how many generals, commanders or servicemen have to come forward..this is going to be a lecture on much of the same stuff that has already been said..8 bucks to get in and I wonder how much the seminar or guest speakers will charge..not saying that I wouldn't attend but museums need tourists and this is a good angle given all the recent ufo shows on t.v.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't care if your big news is an actual alien himself offering rides around the galaxy in is
2012 model space cruiser, if you tell me it's going to be sometime in the near future then I automatically check out.

If you have something to say, then say it.............NOW

Otherwise, I'll have to suspect you are trying to build up hype in order to sell more tickets.
What other reason could there be??
Honestly???

Think about it.
Why not just blind side everyone with some kind of EPIC disclosure instead of ANNOUNCING that you're GOING to ANNOUNCE something???

Here's what I'm gonna do.

I am making an announcement RIGHT NOW that sometime in SEPTEMBER I am going to announce what I think of all of the people who fell for this crap.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

What was mufons announcement then?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
op says i think this is big news?i,m soz but i,ve heard it a million times and its starting to get boring......if it was so big news then i don,t believe any1s going to leak anything,i for one wants the big news but as soon as i read that in the first line of a post i lose interest cause we all know the news thats going to come out is so disappointing.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Disclosure? What if the secret is that its always been us. No ET from out there. Only us in here / on here and those are our secret weapons that people see up in the sky. Or.... that would be pretty interesting. I'd like to know how they got here. How did they figure out the faster than light thing to traverse the vast universe within an acceptable lifetime and arrive at your destination alive and not much older than when you set out.? Is God real? Do they have religion?

Gravy biskits, pick one question and I'll answer it!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't hold your breath, you may die as a result?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yawn....nothing new under the sun. Is anyone here getting kind of bored with this whole Aliens/UFOs thing? Sure I'd love to fly into space on one or meet a Reptoid or Gray, but frankly I'm thinking there's more important things to be doing with our time.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Yawn....nothing new under the sun. Is anyone here getting kind of bored with this whole Aliens/UFOs thing? Sure I'd love to fly into space on one or meet a Reptoid or Gray, but frankly I'm thinking there's more important things to be doing with our time.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ coming from an alien with a Reptilian as an avatar?

!!! DISINFORMATION ALERT !!!

edit on 1-9-2012 by NYUKLES because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join