It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yep, they're gonna say, UFOs are real, but the UFOs don't believe in us. So that means people aren't real.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well this is the kind of stuff that happens to the common folk when their military is 60 years ahead of the curve technologically speaking.

This "disclosure" announcement makes me think of the Buzz Aldrin interviews where he gets all bonkers about some monolith and bases on the moon. Oh and not to long ago when some top brass came out and admitted our nuke launch capability had been shutdown at a nuke silo base by a ufo that used some sort of lazer beam.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That is so cool!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Intergalactic Visitors are more intelligent and advanced than any human being. They give us a wide berth and keep themselves at a distance - that is why absolute undeniable evidence is not available to the public. The cabal/illuminati/whatever control it all. They are losing control by the very fact they have to announce an announcement - what a load of mind control hooey.

People who have had Contact and/or Experience know that something is going on. People who are very Spiritual tune in and also know that something is going on. The cabal/illuminati/whatever are realising that many many many many people are waking up from their mind controlled state.

Announcing an announcement is not going to work anymore. People are refusing to drink the fluoride, they are refusing to vaccinate themselves or their Children, they are refusing to accept information at face level and are asking LOTS of questions.

I would hazard a guess and say that the september announcement/disclosure is not earth shattering news but some artefacts that have been hidden in the basement of a museum - under lock and key. That alone makes me suspicious - we are all one global community - we all have a fundamental right to know our history - why hide it from us?

I am a believer but then I have photographs and personal experience. I am Spiritual and know that we are living in the most exciting time to be on this beautiful but beleaguered planet. There will be a disclosure but of what. If I were an Intergalactic Visitor intelligent beyond anyone on this planet - I would make personal house calls and contact people in the most friendly manner possible - that is what intelligent people do. People with a hidden agenda and who need to CONTROL everything - makes me go hmmmm....

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I hate to be a jerk, but anybody under the impression that anything substantive will be revealed is engaged in some extremely wishful thinking.
I'm fairly certain that if somebody with credible evidence about UFO's was going to commence with disclosure, a lecture at a museum would not be the chosen venue.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
I'm revealing a UFO secret in a new thread today.

If their announcement is one the same level as your "UFO landing site," then they sure as hell better be providing full refunds for anybody who attends. Also, they should be kicked in the shins.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I've been lurking these forums for years, and finally decided to sign up today. I initially got hooked on various disclosure threads, for example 'Obama to disclose UFO's in 2 weeks!' and lapped it up. But I can't take any of them seriously anymore.

I really believe something is up there, that our government has at least some first hand knowledge of the phenomena, but they will never intentionally give it up. If disclosure information ever comes, it will be an accident - maybe a hack (longshot, I know) or a recorded confession from a president on his death bed.

IMO - we have better odds of a UFO landing on the lawns of government buildings before any government would give up what they know.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
cain't wait, he,he. I can see it now. They will disclose information on how to build your own craft. Then the people will make it, fly away in it to various planets that are habitable so that they can proclaim it theirs and put a flag on it. Then start another world with a whole new set of rules that govern. Didn't we do this already. Columbus comes to mind. People flocked to the new world and we proclaimed the land ours by taxing individuals on the land they farmed. Seems people will be flocking all over the universe. How are they going to gauge peoples goings on. All mayhan will break out on different habitable planets. If i had the tech i would find a planet like ours thats habitable,make a honest governing society that does not use a money system of greed where people do not own the land but use only enough of it to sustain their family or families and to give back to the land by planting trees or something like that. And who is to gauge the greeders. They will be all making slave labor camps thruout the galaxies. Somehow i can see SPACE PIRATES roaming around the place creating havoc. How will they gauge the bad guy? Maybe they will have some sort of a weapon or shield to protect us, but then the bad guy will have it too. history ,It will start over again. Instead of the ships with sails to sail to the new world we will have ships that fly to new lands. I'm going to take my ship and fill it with wimen. Asians,blacks,whites,indian,mexican the works. One of every kind of origin. That movie blade runner comes to mind. How the cars fly around mixed with the road worrier, mad max theme. You know, if we do have the tech whats to stop people from making huge space stations that rotate. Sort of a passing point to the next one. This would open up all kinds of jobs for people to make these stations everywhere, even if it was on another planet. The new transportation would take cars off the streets and no roads would be needed and you would see less people here on earth because they would be living and working somewhere else. Immagine 50-65% of the people here on earth gone somewhere else. Cities would become ghost towns and the land would go back to wooded again. The chance of this happening are 0%. because they have to control somebody or they would just go nuts.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Disclosure? What if the secret is that its always been us. No ET from out there. Only us in here / on here and those are our secret weapons that people see up in the sky.

Exactly. Given that it is a legitimate museum and federally funded, I would bet that the "secret" is, with about 100-1 odds, discussion of fairly recently declassified information about historical tests of USAF and CIA craft in the 1950's and 1960's. They will discuss how they were "legitimate" UFO reports and because of the classification or compartmentalization, even official agencies would, legitimately, claim that they had no knowledge of the origin of the reports, or proffer misleading explanations.

Think about it this way. CIA had some programs, namely CORONA, U-2 and A-12. Some civilian sees something, and reports it to the USAF. USAF press office says, "we have no operating aircraft in that vicinity & time and do not have any explanation for the sighting." And they are 100% telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I read the article in the OP. Its not going to be anything like disclosure - It's a bunch of retired dudes who worked on projects for military sources that dealt with things like detecting UFO's or investigating 'definite' sightings. I'll put money on it none of them offer any proof of anything. Just bits of 'When I was working in project xyz we had to investigate some weird stuff but after our investigation the weird thing was that nothing was conclusive...the end.'

If any disclosure was coming it most definitely would not be from retired folk. Same stories, maybe some new, but nothing that's going to blow any minds.

"We wanted to concentrate on people who had personal stories and exposure to what they thought were real UFOs from the military side, because they might have just a little more credibility than your average Joe," Palmer told The Huffington Post.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

**sigh** You can't reveal what doesn't exist. For those that yearn to believe this tripe prepare to be disappointed... for a long time... like....as long as your on this cool blue marble.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what is talked about and discussed though.. I wish i could attend this ..But i have a feeling there not going to tell us anything we don't already know so I'm not going to get my hopes up..peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

If a person wants ufo disclosure then just say to youself ufos exist. There all done!

The press conference is just a social get togther of people with mainly with mainly military backgrounds who have had ufo experiences.
edit on 2-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: what is more real ufos or people

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
With the Mexican/Guatamalan "revelations" coming soon, maybe the American holders of secrets don't want to be saying "UFO's/Aliens aren't real" when others are showing solid proof.

If they are shown to be blatantly untrustworthy liars we the public will never believe them again and we will forever question their motives and agenda. They become just like the Russian or Chinese governments, and nobody trusts those guys.
edit on 2/9/2012 by Lucas73 because: didn't do an edit after all.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I to believe that nothing will come of this upcoming announcement. I do think that there is life on other planets and the possibility that we have been visited in the past, truth of the matter is like a previous poster said if people were going to be informed of this new reality that will soon be coming, it will be on a personal level to people that are healthy enough to accept such information. Another reason I believe life does exist out there is look at what our planet holds in what was said to be unreachable and lacks the presence of life.

During July 2011, a team explored the Mariana Trench, the deepest known region on Earth. Using dropcams, lights and other digital video equipment they explored the area known as the Sirena Deep. Here they discovered a giant breed of amoebas, known as xenophyophores, living at unbelievable depths.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

For those of us who say that all these sightings are only us with top secret new aircraft, sorry but you just have not been studying the UFO subject enough.

Those of us that say disclosure is on the way on the 22nd of September, sorry but you just have not been studying the UFO subject enough.

Those of us that say this is just one more minute step towards disclosure; well you may just be right. It most likely depends of whether the MSN takes any notice of the event or not.

Will I be holding my breath till then NO NOT FOR THIS. One has to consider what disclosure really means and it means far, far more than most people think.

Anyway let see what they come up with this time.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The story below confirms something reported by one of our rally service crew, who had been working at the BBC in 1969, when the moon-landing occurred.
He had tuned the BBC's powerful radio receivers into the frequency on which the moon lander was transmitting.
According to him, Neil Armstrong interrupted his commentary to say "Look, there are hundreds of them?" We never knew what Armstrong saw, until now!

The 'alternative footage' can be viewed at:
sites.google.com...
This movie was produced by Stanley Kubrick, and watched by hundreds of millions.

David

Fwd: Neil Armstrong’s UFO Secret – Dr. Steven Greer

August 27, 2012

drgreersblog.disclosureproject.org...

Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, passed away this weekend at age 82.

Many have asked if Armstrong took with him the secrets of what really happened during the famed 1969 Lunar Landing. Well, yes – and no.

Over the years, I have gotten to know a number of astronauts – and very close family members and friends of astronauts. As you may recall, my uncle was the senior project engineer for Grumman (now Northrop Grumman) that built the Lunar Module that landed on the moon in July of 1969.

The truth of that historic event has never been told. We did go to the moon – but the events that transpired were kept secret and officially remain secret to this day.

By the time we landed on the moon, the Lunar Orbiter had mapped the moon and imaged ancient as well as more recent structures on the moon. This has been confirmed by more than one witness ( disclosureproject.org...). So by the time we landed, the military and intelligence community – and a small compartment of operatives at NASA – knew that we may in fact encounter something very unusual there.

To prepare for this possibility, there was a time delay from the Lunar Module via an NSA (National Security Agency) uplink and other, alternative film footage was prepared to be shown in the event of something really unusual happening.

Well it happened. Close friends and very close family members of both Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin have separately told me that indeed there were numerous, large UFOs around the crater where the Lunar Module landed and that these were seen by both Armstrong and Aldrin. I have also spoken to military officers that have seen the footage of this event – but it has never been made public. One close family member of Buzz Aldrin told me “It is not my place to out Buzz on this – someday if he can speak about it, he will…”

Neil Armstrong became somewhat of a recluse after the moon landing and rarely spoke of the historic event. His friends and family have told me that this is because he was a man of such integrity that he simply did not want to be put in a position to lie to the public about such a momentous encounter. How tragic that our heroes have been placed in this untenable situation!

When we were organizing The Disclosure Project a few years ago, I asked one of Neil Armstrong’s friends if Armstrong would come to Washington to brief members of Congress at the 1997 Congressional briefing we organized in April of that year. I was told that Armstrong wished he could – but that if he spoke about what really happened during the moon landing – Neil Armstrong, his wife, and children would all be killed. It was put to me this bluntly.

I found this to be unbelievable at the time, but since then have found that such threats and bullying by the over-reaching national security state is routine. A very senior scientist at the Naval Research Labs in Washington DC recently told me and the Disclosure Project team that if he spoke about some of the information he knew, he, his wife, his children and grandchildren would all be killed.

This is no joke – and not a conspiracy theory. This is the way the highly secretive and fascist bosses in the deep black national security state operate. They make the Mafia look like choir boys.

In the meanwhile, we continue to applaud those courageous men and women who come forward, speak the truth and move Disclosure forward. The world deserves to know that we are not alone, that intelligent life exists in the universe beyond Earth and that we have amazing new sciences and technologies that urgently need to be disclosed. This knowledge will give us a new civilization on earth, without poverty or pollution – and with justice for all.

The upcoming film Sirius will advance this cause – and it must. Please help us in this endeavor – go to Sirius.Neverendinglight.com – and join the thousands who are supporting the next big step in Disclosure, Peaceful Contact and New Energy.

Kind regards

David

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
As much as I love to hear the people mentioned talk, I already know who they are and what they have to offer. I've heard their stories and find them quite believable but I didn't really see anywhere in that article other than the title claiming there is going to be anything groundbreaking or smoking gun kind of secret revealed. It will be another interesting conference, which we need more of, but there isn't going to be any kind of disclosure here other than their testimonies. And we already know what people do with that. They ignore it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
To many false events and claims. While I still hold hope for an official annoucement, I doubt there will ever be a real bonafied one in my lifetime.
edit on 2-9-2012 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by karen61057

Disclosure? What if the secret is that its always been us. No ET from out there. Only us in here / on here and those are our secret weapons that people see up in the sky.

Exactly. Given that it is a legitimate museum and federally funded, I would bet that the "secret" is, with about 100-1 odds, discussion of fairly recently declassified information about historical tests of USAF and CIA craft in the 1950's and 1960's. They will discuss how they were "legitimate" UFO reports and because of the classification or compartmentalization, even official agencies would, legitimately, claim that they had no knowledge of the origin of the reports, or proffer misleading explanations.

Think about it this way. CIA had some programs, namely CORONA, U-2 and A-12. Some civilian sees something, and reports it to the USAF. USAF press office says, "we have no operating aircraft in that vicinity & time and do not have any explanation for the sighting." And they are 100% telling the truth.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join