It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
We need an entire thread of this.

How to Avoid Poop Throwing, or How to Improve Your Aim - A Dating Guide for Men and Women.

The intelligence thing can activate the "China The Wrestler" symptoms in guys. Suddenly they see a BIG mountain to climb and get all excited.

Anyways. MIB as an authority concept can be re-inforced and I think putting it all on the USA's team isn't fair. Clearly some others are working on imbuing this idea with some predefined authority and menance and a bit of sexual sass.

Agent Mega-Putin.

edit on 2012/9/13 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
We need an entire thread of this.

How to Avoid Poop Throwing, or How to Improve Your Aim - A Dating Guide for Men and Women.

The intelligence thing can activate the "China The Wrestler" symptoms in guys. Suddenly they see a BIG mountain to climb and get all excited.

Anyways. MIB as an authority concept can be re-inforced and I think putting it all on the USA's team isn't fair. Clearly some others are working on imbuing this idea with some predefined authority and menance and a bit of sexual sass.

Agent Mega-Putin.

How come none of our MIBs are that sexy-cool?!!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Whenever I see Putin's propaganda pictures, they make me chuckle. This one is a favourite just because of the MIB undertone. I also appreciate, "shirtless leader riding country filly."

The narrative is as subtle as a kick in the head, but damn it is funny.
edit on 2012/9/13 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Strange Loop

Hey Everybody,

I really do think that the scientists that we are referring to as The Aviary take a General Systems Theory type approach when it comes to how they operate. In other words, more ideas from cybernetics.

I want to say first, that I really meant it when I said that this thread is allowing us to ask better questions. I say that because I don't mean to give the impression that I am doing anything more than trying to catch up and understand. I don't know anything, and I hope that I haven't presented myself as though I do. I just learned what a 'howler' is (Aviary will get it) and I know that I have committed several while trying to digest this information.

So, if you are like me and you don't immediately know what a strange loop is, then I would like to invite you to take the reading route that I did. It really worked for me...

...first I read up on what 'self-reference' means...

en.wikipedia.org...

Magritte's pipe

Then I brushed up on what a Paradox is.

And then I tackled Strange Loops. Here is a little taster that I hope will show why it's a good idea to have a handle on what a Strange Loop is, especially if you are interested in all this narrative stuff.

A strange loop, technically called tangled hierarchy consciousness, arises when, by moving only upwards or downwards through a hierarchical system, one finds oneself back where one started.

Douglas Hofstadter, author of the very famous, Gödel, Escher, Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid:

"And yet when I say "strange loop", I have something else in mind — a less concrete, more elusive notion. What I mean by "strange loop" is — here goes a first stab, anyway — not a physical circuit but an abstract loop in which, in the series of stages that constitute the cycling-around, there is a shift from one level of abstraction (or structure) to another, which feels like an upwards movement in a hierarchy, and yet somehow the successive "upward" shifts turn out to give rise to a closed cycle. That is, despite one's sense of departing ever further from one's origin, one winds up, to one's shock, exactly where one had started out. In short, a strange loop is a paradoxical level-crossing feedback loop."

And...

Hofstadter argues that the psychological self arises out of a similar kind of paradox. We are not born with an ‘I’ – the ego emerges only gradually as experience shapes our dense web of active symbols into a tapestry rich and complex enough to begin twisting back upon itself.

According to this view the psychological ‘I’ is a narrative fiction, something created only from intake of symbolic data and its own ability to create stories about itself from that data.

The consequence is that a perspective (a mind) is a culmination of a unique pattern of symbolic activity in our nervous systems, which suggests that the pattern of symbolic activity that makes identity, that constitutes subjectivity, can be replicated within the brains of others, and perhaps even in artificial brains.

en.wikipedia.org...

I hope you enjoy that as much as I did and would love to know what folks think of it. I think that is probably what is happening here on this thread. We are in a strange loop.

X.

P.S. I'll stick my neck out here: I presently believe that the strange loop that we are caught in, and that has been fomented and fostered by the scientists we are referring to as The Aviary, begins with Roswell and returns (re-curves back on itself) to Roswell.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Yeah actually the quote from Chris Knight it not quite the linchpin -- Umm hold on. this

First there's this to consider -- because what I'm talking about is Darwinian Deception:

From the African two-headed snake, one at each end to discourage attacks from behind, to the hominid women of the Pleistocene, using red ochre to mimic the subtle blush of ovulation in order to attract mates, to the lies we routinely teach our children in the interests of the social graces, Smith demonstrates the ubiquity of deception throughout human history and the animal kingdom, and in some plant life as well. Since it is wholly unconscious, self-deception is more difficult to detect, but Smith provides data which point also to its pervasiveness in humans. For example, a survey of one million high school students showed that all thought they had above average ability to get along with others, and 25% ranked themselves in the highest 1 percent. Regarding the possible exception of professional scholars to this trend, a survey of college professors revealed that 93% believe they were better than average at their work.

O.K. now for the linchpin of Chris Knight's argument:

Synthesizing Alexander and Noonan’s argument on ovulatory concealment with Knowlton’s synchrony model, Turke (1984, 1988) was the first to focus on ‘ovulatory synchrony’ in hominine mating systems. He argued that ovulatory concealment (with continuous receptivity) functioned to draw males into longer consortships by depriving would-be philanderers of accurate information about fertility…. Once amplified menstrual displays signaled “no” to males, “ritual” and “taboo” in forms known among hunter-gatherers would have been established. Coalitions of women who had already been artificially manipulating information divulged to males, and engaging in collective deception, would have had the preadaptations necessary to construct such a signal of “no sex” or “taboo.”

Camilla Power and Leslie Aiello, “Female Proto-Symbolic Strategies,” in Lori D. Hager (ed), Women
in Human Evolution (Routledge, 1997).

Knight collaborates with Power and relies on her research for this.

Now to extend this to speech itself as deception:

It is immediately clear that this kind of communication presupposes trust: two parties engaged in a violent argument could not conceivably rely on signals of this subtle kind. On the other hand a network of co-conspirators might well go beyond such rudimentary cues. They could augment their head and eye signals by recruiting additional parts of the body, such as hands, tongue or lips. It is possible to imagine speech beginning to evolve in this way.

Professor Chris Knight, “The Human Revolution,” Alice V. and David H. Morris Symposium on the
Evolution of Language, 10/10/2005. Emphasis added.

Now Chris Knight said his next book to be published was called the Human Conspiracy but that was before he got sacked for his guerrilla theatre deceptive language against the world elite bankers.

Now the deal about the ovulation and whether males can tell or not -- in the Bushmen culture there is ovulation during the Full Moon and there is then an all night trance dance by the males with the females singing all night long.

Now I don't expect anyone to understand nor maybe even appreciate how this works but here's the esoteric expose on this Bushmen healing ritual during ovulation.

So the female's voice transmits the sexual energy as electrochemical energy and this is called N/om. So the males then suck up the females' ovulating sexual energy as electrochemical energy - -the males suck this up by doing the trance dancing while the females sing. The dancing and singing goes all night long.

So by trance dancing the males push their sympathetic nervous system to its extreme which causes it to trigger an opposite extreme reaction in the parasympathetic nervous system. When this is coupled with the "reverse breathing" -- which means the diaphragm is the biggest muscle of the body and below the navel as the abdomen - the abdomen goes in when breathing in while above the navel as the stomach - the stomach goes out.

So this is an esoteric breathing that activates the parasympathetic nervous system and then the perineum of the lower body sucks up the female electrochemical sex energy. This then activates the kundalini energy. Keep in mind that science did not discover till 2004 the female vagus nerve internal orgasm from the connection to the clitoris by the vagus nerve. So males can do this also but then the right side vagus nerve brings up the sex energy into the brain and the left side vagus nerve brings it down to the heart as increased electromagnetic energy. This is transmitted out of the pineal gland back into females.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Yeah I recommend reading Gregory Bateson's book "Mind and Nature: A Necessary Unity" - Bateson was a CIA MKultra scientist who did '___' research for mind control but he was also an anthropologist and his dad coined the word genetics while at Oxford as a biologist.

So Gregory Bateson then founded "social systems theory" at the Macy Conferences which were a CIA front.

So Gregory Bateson then coined the term "double bind" which is precisely this strange loop you are talking about -- he argues it causes schizophrenia because you set up a system of information that completely contradicts itself.

So then Bateson argues for what he called Type Three Learning which means that each time the system goes back on itself then the individual in that system has to think of a NEW response each time in order to get out of the paradoxical loop.

Bateson calls this the "syllogism of metaphor" because he says logic is full of circular pardoxes because logic unlike engineering does not take into account time causes the system or syntax to change.

So he says instead of the Cretan Paradox a more proper logic of reality is Grass Dies, Men Die, Men are Grass. Something like that - he calls it "diachronic time" which means that the self destruction of the system must be taken into account in order to maintain the larger system -- for example a forest needs to be destroyed by fire in order to regenerate itself as a larger system.

Anyway Bateson was trying to work out these paradoxes but then chaos science came along with neural networks relying "fast forward feedback" - which again is precisely this strange loop -- and so neural networks are considered the key to artificial intelligence but they are analog while computers are digital. So chaos science relies on inserting randomness into a system in order to leverage the resonance of the feedback loops -- the results are not deterministic but can be predicted as changing the framework of the system, causing a new system to develop. So NASA is using this chaos resonance with randomness in order to leverage the gravity of nearby planets for satellites needing to change trajectorys and so forth -- basically the "sling shot" model for gravity but on a much more fine tuned level that otherwise would not be predictable using Newtown physics.

So then the push for quantum computing runs into the problem that macro qubits are entangled but also chaotic so that can not be predicted -- so any macroquantum system is also chaotic. This is called quantum chaos - and it remains a fundmental limit of engineering but then they rely on supercomputers to do the iterations. So the problem is that these nanobiomotors being developed for real Matrix interventions as AI holographic reality -- only the supercomputers are in control. Quantum chaos mathematician Steve STrogatz exposed this saying that science is now inherently authoritarian because the supercomputers are in control, needing to do the iterations and thereby also changing what the logic of the system is through these "strange loops" -- so there can be no deterministic deductive logic.

The machines take over and the human brain becomes a neural network feedback into the holographic supercomputer running "synthetic ecology" and nanobiomotors so that the whole planet Earth can be used to colonize outerspace by the next level of humans as this human-machine interface that the supercomputers or Men in Black control as holographic projections of the human's subconscious electrochemical energy.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

To Subvert & Manipulate is the Realm of the Trickster

Literary theory’s relevance to the paranormal is rarely recognized (though Jacques Derrida addressed it in his 1981 essay “Telepathy”).  The trickster and the paranormal are associated with the collapse, blurring, and inversion of binary oppositions. Structuralism, deconstructionism, and post-structuralism are the schools influential in this book.

Deconstructionism raised the problem of meaning.  It problematized interpretation.  It thereby evoked hostility and antagonism.  Hermeneutics, the study of interpretation, was named after the Greek trickster, Hermes.  He is at the core of the problem of meaning (and conversely, ambiguity).

…Deconstructionism and post-structuralism challenge the Western conceits of objectivity and rationality. So-called “primitive” views do also. The debates on totemism, magic, primitive classification, and taboo were direct intellectual antecedents to structuralism…

…Both magic and meaning are found in the realm between the signifier and signified, and it turns out that magic and meaning are sometimes virtually identical. The betwixt and between is the domain of the trickster.

www.tricksterbook.com...

Deconstruction = Deconstruction

Jacques Derrida was one of the most well known twentieth century philosophers. He was also one of the most prolific. Distancing himself from the various philosophical movements and traditions that preceded him on the French intellectual scene (phenomenology, existentialism, and structuralism), he developed a strategy called “deconstruction” in the mid 1960s. Although not purely negative, deconstruction is primarily concerned with something tantamount to a critique of the Western philosophical tradition.

Deconstruction is generally presented via an analysis of specific texts. It seeks to expose, and then to subvert, the various binary oppositions that undergird our dominant ways of thinking—presence/absence, speech/writing, and so forth.

Magicians of Chaos Deconstruct That Which They Oppose.

…Deconstruction has at least two aspects: literary and philosophical. The literary aspect concerns the textual interpretation, where invention is essential to finding hidden alternative meanings in the text. The philosophical aspect concerns the main target of deconstruction: the “metaphysics of presence,” or simply metaphysics.

Deconstruction is parasitic in that rather than espousing yet another grand narrative, or theory about the nature of the world in which we partake, it restricts itself to distorting already existing narratives, and to revealing the [alleged] dualistic hierarchies they conceal.

www.iep.utm.edu...

The Void is Filled with Neo-Narrative. Myth is Reality. All Ur Brainz R Belong to Us.

My Head Hurts Now. Time to Stop Thinking...Geez, It's Working!!!!

edit on 13-9-2012 by The GUT because: Discussion was confusing Jacques...needed clarification.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Awesome,

Thanks TG, now we have a name and some theory, and Derrida, no less, to give us words to describe what we are doing.

I always called it 'monkeywrenching' which sounds an awful lot to me like 'deconstruction'.

So, yeah, my head hurts too, but that's it, we have to take language to the task of deconstructing their language.

We can dismantle their Ziggurat of Twisted Heirarchical Consciousness simply by using the same lexical tools to take it apart that they used to build it.

This is so cool...

it restricts itself to distorting already existing narratives, and to revealing the [alleged] dualistic hierarchies they conceal.

That is so powerful that we have the ability to do that. That puts us, we the people, firmly in the driver's seat.

X.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Funny, I've thought of the term"Monkeywrench" often today.

Easily Abbey's most famous fiction work, the novel concerns the use of sabotage to protest environmentally damaging activities in the American Southwest, and was so influential that the term "monkeywrench" has come to mean, besides sabotage and damage to machines, any sabotage, activism, law-making, or law-breaking to preserve wilderness, wild spaces and ecosystems…

…The book's four main characters are ecologically-minded misfits — "Seldom Seen" Smith, a Jack Mormon river guide; Doc Sarvis, an odd but wealthy and wise surgeon; Bonnie Abbzug, his young sexualized female assistant; and a rather eccentric Green Beret Vietnam veteran, George Hayduke. Together, though not always working as a tightly-knit team, they form the titular group dedicated to the destruction of what they see as the system that pollutes and destroys their environments, the American West. As their attacks on deserted bulldozers and trains continue, the law closes in...

...For the Gang, the enemy is those who would develop the US Southwest — despoiling the land, befouling the air, and destroying Nature and the sacred purity of Abbey's desert world. Their greatest hatred is focused on the Glen Canyon Dam, a monolithic edifice of concrete that dams a beautiful, wild river, and which the monkeywrenchers seek to destroy. One of the book's most memorable passages describes Abbey's character Seldom Seen Smith, as he kneels atop the dam praying for a "pre-cision earthquake" to remove the "temporary plug" of the Colorado River.

The book may have been the inspiration for Dave Foreman's and Mike Roselle's creation of Earth First!, a direct action environmental organization that often advocates much of the minor vandalism depicted in the book.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A bunch of Ufo enthusiasts get togther and call themselves the Aviary and gve themselves cute bird names. So What!!!

It doesnt mean they ride on Ufos, or rocket ships to Mars, or are gate keepers for Gov secrets on Ufos.

Really why do people imsist on making up stories about this group.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Really why do people imsist on making up stories about this group.

You got it all wrong,...THEY'RE the ones making up the stories. Tweet. Don't complain. It helps the economy. Keeps socks in bidness.

edit on 13-9-2012 by The GUT because: Jacques Likes Socks

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Abra...

In the midst of two wars and the fight against Al Qaeda, the CIA is offering operatives a chance to peddle their expertise to private companies on the side — a policy that gives financial firms and hedge funds access to the nation’s top-level intelligence talent, POLITICO has learned.

In one case, these active-duty officers moonlighted at a hedge-fund consulting firm that wanted to tap their expertise in “deception detection,” the highly specialized art of telling when executives may be lying based on clues in a conversation.

www.politico.com...

...Cadabra...

Intelligence agencies use front organizations to provide "cover", plausible occupations and means of income, for their covert agents. These may include legitimate organizations, such as charity, religious or journalism organizations; or "brass plate firms" which exist solely to provide a plausible background story, occupation, and means of income.
The airline Air America, an outgrowth of Civil Air Transport of the 1940s, and Southern Air Transport, ostensibly a civilian air charter company, were operated and wholly owned by the CIA, supposedly to provide humanitarian aid, but flew many combat support missions and supplied covert operations in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam War.

Other CIA-funded front groups have been used to spread American propaganda and influence during the Cold War, particularly in the Third World.[2] When intelligence agencies work through legitimate organizations, it can cause problems and increased risk for the workers of those organizations.[3] To prevent this, the CIA has had a 20-year policy of not using Peace Corps members or US journalists for intelligence purposes.

en.wikipedia.org...

…Dinky-Dooo!

Astroturfing, a wordplay based on "grassroots" efforts, is an American term used pejoratively to describe formal public relations projects which try to create the impression of a groundswell of spontaneous popular response to a politician, product, service, or event. Corporations have been known to "astroturf", but are not the only entities alleged to have done so. In recent years, organizations of plaintiffs' attorneys have established front groups such as Victims and Families United to oppose tort reform.

en.wikipedia.org...

"And Now," Says the Magician, "For My Next Trick...Keep Your Eye on the Birdie."

Social Networking the Killer App for Intel Gathering?

As this last example shows, shell companies, false fronts and friendly corporate cover are not techniques that the CIA stopped doing back in the dark old days that serve as the subject matter of the 'Family Jewels' document. In fact, today, they would appear to be more multi-faceted (and even web-friendly) than ever. One of the most recent cases of apparent CIA cover would appear to be the rather troubling possibility that the incredibly popular Facebook social networking application is in fact a CIA intelligence gathering tool.

Part of this yet-to-be-proven 'internet rumour' is based on the a demonstrated connection -- however tenuous -- between the Pentagon's abortive (yet creepy) Information Awareness Office . Add in Facebook's venture capital funding sources having demonstrated links to In-Q-Tel, which is itself a CIA technology incubator, and you have more than enough smoke for an internet conspiracy theory fire.

If the Facebook issue were the only Web 2.0 link to crop up in the last couple of months, it would be enough -- particularly when you think about what a massive wealth of data people are freely providing (and how easily it could be misused by an intelligence outfit with massive budgets). But out of the blue earlier this month came the revelation that the owner of the influential Daily KOS website, Markos Moulitsas Zúniga, is a former CIA employee who would have "no problem working for them" even today.

primarysources.newsvine.com...

edit on 13-9-2012 by The GUT because: Jacques didn't catch the trick the first time...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
This thread will attempt to collate a wide-range of operations, and operatives, that have, and continue, to make an impact on ufology in the course of their official work. Further, we will look at the evidence for that assertion and the impact and ramifications of what that might mean, should we find it to be true.

The first installment with deal with the so-called Aviary, one alleged member in particular, but this thread intends to cover a much broader spectrum than that group alone.

There's basically 4 lines of thought about what the Aviary has been up to especially in regards to MJ12 and it's spinoff: Serpo.

Those 4 lines of thought go something like this:

1.) They are UFO believers who in their high-clearance careers have heard rumors and have subsequently tried to determine for themselves what the government is hiding in regards to UFOs.

2.) They know the truth and are attempting, out of goodwill, or as part of official disclosure, to get the info out to the public.

3.) They are involved in ufological deception for their own murky purposes apart from any intelligence agency directives.

4.) They are tied to the hip with intelligence factions and their prime directive(s) include ufological deception.

Firstly, lets look at Dr. Green and see if his background and current activities can shed any light on the questions above.

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green

Dr Christopher C Green is a very fascinating man, as some of you know. Officially with the CIA from 1969 to 1985 he quickly moved up the ranks to a position of Senior Division Analyst of the Office of Scientific and Weapons Intelligence--reporting directly to the CIA director himself. (Keep that position in mind as it will have bearing on this thesis as we move forward in regards to his current activities.)

Dr. Green is also the recipient of the the President's National Intelligence Medal for his work on a classified project during the years 1979-1983. It's my assertion that he has a lot invested in toeing the line in his government service, and with that in mind lets look at some of his more recent activities.

He's currently, according to the Wayne University page found here, a member of faculty and also involved in some very interesting projects that suggest "once a company man, always a company man," or maybe to be more fair, "once a patriot, always a patriot."

We'll see how that pans out, but what I'd like you to consider is, if it's more likely that Dr. Green would buck the system and act independently of the intelligence apparatus, or if it's more likely that he is is now & forever a "company man."

Dr. Christoper C. "Kit" Green sits on and chairs various boards that keep a close eye on events and advances in the neurophysiological sciences that have national security implications.

These studies have a particular emphasis on techniques being developed outside of U.S. oversight. Now, who would be most interested in keeping tabs on such research? Why the intelligence community of course.

And we know where the funding for such ventures almost inevitably comes, right?

Below are quotes from two different, but related, projects that Dr. Green is significantly involved in. The links to the reports themselves make for some fascinating--if somewhat scary at times--reading.

Emerging Cognitive Neuroscience and Related Technologies, from the National Research Council, identifies and explores several specific research areas that have implications for U.S. national security, and should therefore be monitored consistently by the intelligence community. These areas include:

1. neurophysiological advances in detecting and measuring indicators of psychological states and intentions of individuals

2. the development of drugs or technologies that can alter human physical or cognitive abilities

3. advances in real-time brain imaging

4. breakthroughs in high-performance computing and neuronal modeling that could allow researchers to develop systems which mimic functions of the human brain, particularly the ability to organize disparate forms of data.
As these fields continue to grow, it will be imperative that the intelligence community be able to identify scientific advances relevant to national security when they occur. To do so will require adequate funding, intelligence analysts with advanced training in science and technology, and increased collaboration with the scientific community, particularly academia.

A key tool for the intelligence community, this book will also be a useful resource for the health industry, the military, and others with a vested interest in technologies such as brain imaging and cognitive or physical enhancers.

Appendix F from the same report above:

True and False Memories as an Illustrative Case of the Difficulty of Developing Accurate and Practical Neurophysiological Indexes of Psychological States

An important issue for cognitive neuroscientists concerns efforts to determine whether a person is reporting a true experience or one that is false but believed. In the last decade, there have been innumerable research efforts designed to distinguish true from false memories. Earlier work examining behavioral differences between true and false memories revealed that group differences were sometimes found (for example, more sensory details in true-memory reports) (Schooler et al., 1986). However, the statistical group differences did not enable reliable classification of any particular memory report as to its authenticity...

The military application of neuroscience research - Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists

Several of the cognitive science applications that have the most enormous ethical implication (as described by Huang and Kosal) contain advances that are being made even faster than publicly thought. These advances do not include lie detection technology, whose potential to invade the privacy of individuals is an unrealistic scientific possibility (I'm waiting for a theory of mind to be developed first!). They do include an approach to near-real-time, multimodal cognitive measurements to "watch people think" while under stress (an achievable goal scientifically) not under duress (an unachievable goal scientifically).

Not all of the "good" research will be done exclusively in the West--at least not before 2015. The results of this work will make sick people well and soldiers safer, but the technologies will not exclusively follow Western views on ethical questions, such as human stem-cell research, research on willing prisoners, and work on human-animal chimeras…

Two side questions: What is going to happen in 2015 and how close are scientists, somewhere, to "human-animal chimeras?" And the BIG question: Would it be likely that Dr. Green would act as a "rogue," or do his history, loyalties, research, and funding prospects suggest that his ufological activities are for "the company?"
edit on 30-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yeah I was the Earth First! Journal contact for Minnesota back in the early 90s. All the Earth Firsters were wondering who I was as I had just returned from UW-Madison where the FBI had done intensive surveillance of the activist groups I was part of. So then the FBI followed me to Minnesota as my phone indicated considered the phones I called in Madison were also tapped.

So then I had this dream in 1995 of my Earth First! activist friends standing on the roof of a house with Native American Indian activists -- they were all holding a banner to protect a forested area. My dream woke me up at 2:30 a.m. and I immediately recorded it in my journal and I wrote that I thought the dream was coming true in the future because the dream was more real than being awake.

Three years later I was looking at a photocopy of a newspaper photo that was exactly the same image from my dream. I had long forgotten my dream but I got this eery feeling and I must have had an inkling. I drove to where my old journal was and I paged through it - whammo. Amazingly it was exactly the same - this was the Minnehaha Free State which made the front page of the Earth First! Journal for several issues. It was the largest police raid in Minnesota history -- the activists were protecting the last old growth Big Woods Maple-Basswood forest in the Twin Cities area which surrounded a sacred spring at the confluence of the Minnesota and Mississippi river. This is the Cold Water Spring - this area is considered the birthplace of creation for the Dakota but also it was a regional sacred gathering place for the whole Great Lakes region. there is even a creation spirit associated with the water -- a kind of cryptid spirit -- as a rainbow spirit that then recreates the origin of the universe when the Dakota practice their shamanic healing trance rituals.

Since then I've had probably 2 dozen precognitive dreams -- nothing huge but everything of emotional importance to me like dreams of the future surround deaths of people I know -- or visions while in full lotus meditation, etc.

So this is what the CIA mind controllers want to tap into - -with remote viewing but to use Holosync type technology to then use peoples' brains as quantum computers -- a huge earth Matrix that -- and I quote Oliver L. Reiser

Forbidden Gates: How Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Synthetic Biology, Nanotechnology, and Human Enhancement Herald The Dawn Of TechnoDimensional Spiritual Warfare by Thomas R. Horn, Nita F. Horn.

Yeah that's a 2011 fundie Christian book exposing this nanobiomotor human-machine interface plan.

O.K. now back to Oliver L. Reiser and Andrija Puharich referring to extraterrestrials for this Matrix plan:

“If then, we humans are cells in the great cortex of a world organism, would it not require a super-observer (extra-terrestrial) to scan the cultural movements of humanity and recognize them as planetary brain waves?” (p. 449, Cosmic Humanism) “This Logos Field would be able to integrate the action-patterns of the human neuroblasts of the 'world sensorium' into a meaningful drama.” (p. 472, CH) “We need to fabricate radiation belts of spiritual consonance around the earth in a manner analogous to the Van Allen radiation belt which encloses the earth.” (p. 472, CH) Thought-belts of the planetary cortex control the DNARNA – “the program of the integration of knowledge concerning the cosmos from top to bottom.” (p. 47, Cosmic Humanism and World Unity) “Organizing fields of energy as guiding agencies” (p. 34, CH & WU) All of this Actual Matrix Plan

That's from Cosmic Humanism and World Unity -- edited by Erwin Lazlo for the World Institute that I reveal here nonduality.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
The initial questions raised might find some of the Aviary elements falling into all the categories. But if you, like me, find it highly unlikely that either Dr. Green or Col. John Alexander would go rogue and dump on their allegiances and continued fees as "consultants," then I think we can safely remove two from the list in regards to their main motivations:

1.) They are UFO believers who in their high-clearance careers have heard rumors and have subsequently tried to determine for themselves what the government is hiding in regards to UFOs.

2.) They know the truth and are attempting, out of goodwill, or as part of official disclosure, to get the info out to the public.

3.) They are involved in ufological deception for their own murky purposes apart from any intelligence agency directives.

4.) They are tied to the hip with intelligence factions and their prime directive(s) include ufological deception.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the areas of

(1) quantitative analysis of narratives,

(2) understanding the effects narratives have on human psychology and its affiliated neurobiology, and

(3) modeling, simulating, and sensing-especially in stand-off modalities-these narrative influences. Proposers to this effort will be expected to revolutionize the study of narratives and narrative influence by advancing narrative analysis and neuroscience so as to create new narrative influence sensors, doubling status quo capacity to forecast narrative influence.

www.fbo.gov...

"Stories exert a powerful influence on human thoughts and behavior. They consolidate memory, shape emotions, cue heuristics and biases in judgment, influence in-group/out-group distinctions, and may affect the fundamental contents of personal identity.

It comes as no surprise that these influences make stories highly relevant to vexing security challenges such as radicalization, violent social mobilization, insurgency and terrorism, and conflict prevention and resolution. Therefore, understanding the role stories play in a security context is a matter of great import and some urgency," DARPA stated. "Ascertaining exactly what function stories enact, and by what mechanisms they do so, is a necessity if we are to effectively analyze the security phenomena shaped by stories. Doing this in a scientifically respectable manner requires a working theory of narratives, an understanding of what role narratives play in security contexts, and examination of how to best analyze stories-decomposing them and their psychological impact systematically."

According to DARPA, STORyNET has three goals:

1. To survey narrative theories. These empirically informed theories should tell us something about the nature of stories: what is a story? What are its moving parts? Is there a list of necessary and sufficient conditions it takes for a stimulus to be considered a story instead of something else? Does the structure and function of stories vary considerably across cultural contexts or is there a universal theory of story?

2. To better understand the role of narrative in security contexts. What role do stories play in influencing political violence and to what extent? What function do narratives serve in the process of political radicalization and how do they influence a person or group's choice of means (such as violence) to achieve political ends? How do stories influence bystanders' response to conflict? Is it possible to measure how attitudes salient to security issues are shaped by stories?

3. To survey the state of the art in narrative analysis and decomposition tools. How can we take stories and make them quantitatively analyzable in a rigorous, transparent and repeatable fashion? What analytic approaches or tools best establish a framework for the scientific study of the psychological and neurobiological impact of stories on people? Are particular approaches or tools better than others for understanding how stories propagate in a system so as to influence behavior?

www.networkworld.com...

edit on 13-9-2012 by The GUT because: Jacques called...I forgot somethin'

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
What the hell is a "standoff modality?"

Good catch.

DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the areas of (1) quantitative analysis of narratives, (2) understanding the effects narratives have on human psychology and its affiliated neurobiology, and (3) modeling, simulating, and sensing-especially in stand-off modalities-these narrative influences. Proposers to this effort will be expected to revolutionize the study of narratives and narrative influence by advancing narrative analysis and neuroscience so as to create new narrative influence sensors, doubling status quo capacity to forecast narrative influence.
www.fbo.gov...

From Homeland Security Research--brought to you by Hegel & Dialect maybe?:

The maturity and deployment of several standoff technologies capable of detecting suicide and other terrorists at a safe distance will change the landscape of homeland security and the war against terror...

...Global Standoff Terrorist Detection Technologies & Markets – 2010-2014, presents detailed analysis and forecasting of this rapidly evolving market. Profit from in-depth analysis of seven standoff detection modalities sub-markets:

Concealed Explosives & Weapon Standoff Detection Systems

Walk-by Threat Sensing Systems

Pass-through Threat Detection Corridors

Standoff Biometric Identification Systems

Standoff Behavior Detection & Tracking Systems

Vehicle Standoff Threat Detection Systems

Standoff Video Content Analysis Based Systems

www.homelandsecurityresearch.com...

From the TIGER Study mentioned in this thread:

Emerging Cognitive Neuroscience and Related Technologies, from the National Research Council, identifies and explores several specific research areas that have implications for U.S. national security, and should therefore be monitored consistently by the intelligence community. These areas include:

1. neurophysiological advances in detecting and measuring indicators of psychological states and intentions of individuals

2. the development of drugs or technologies that can alter human physical or cognitive abilities

3. advances in real-time brain imaging

www.nap.edu...

And here's that M word again. Memes. Second paragraph and in conjunction with stand-off modality including definition:

This is no run-of-the-mill R&D+i call. Calling for revolution not once but twice is an unusually proactive way of dissing everything they know on the subject, before driving the point home in the last sentence by excluding “evolutionary improvements”, meaning that anything that even smells familiar will be rejected.

The objective is “to create new narrative influence sensors, doubling status quo capacity to forecast narrative influence“. This is describing at least three different technologies –narrative influence, sensors and forecast capacity– integrated into a single system with capacity to intercept, process and predict the spread of memes amongst target populations from a safe distance (stand-off modality).

The key to the system is the quantitative narrative analysis, defined as “to ascertain who is telling stories to whom and for what purpose, and to discover latent indicators of the spread and influence of narrative tropes in structures such as social networks, traditional and social media, and in conversation.” Without these variables to plug into the machine, it doesn’t matter how much processing power is thrown at the issue, it will just be GIGO.

99percentspace.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

So is ATS a Kit Green Aviary "stand off modality" DARPA project?

Are we all just story line characters in the developing "real time" brain imaging Matrix project?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by The GUT

So is ATS a Kit Green Aviary "stand off modality" DARPA project?

Are we all just story line characters in the developing "real time" brain imaging Matrix project?

Yes.

But if some parts of the story are predetermined, are they making the story or are they just finding the characters that were already there? And is part of their experiment to try and determine the limits of how the story develops by trying to study the characters so that they can figure out how to control them?

Or are they merely just part of the story themselves, and are merely playing their unwitting part?

How wrapped up in their own narrative are they?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I slept all night and came back to see that there aren't 4 pages of OT's... It's a good day!

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join