It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contacts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
I will try to find one of my links that i kept: a man talked in it about how to repulse and stop psychic attacks. It demands a little bit of practice and concentration, but it might help...

Here's a tip: Seek advice from a doctor or psychologist

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

BTW, great debate between you and DJW001! You really got to the point!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

I will try to find one of my links that i kept: a man talked in it about how to repulse and stop psychic attacks. It demands a little bit of practice and concentration, but it might help...

Oh, yeah, sure. You mean the same guy that is under the elite government and will tell you to get under drugs? Do you know that bad aliens actually are more powerful when you're drugged? Why? Because your mind is too clogged up to put a barrier.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I have psychic attacks. yes people bad things exist, those things you all call episodes of sleep paralyses are real, entity's are attacking you so wake up.

Good Lord, you got it upside down here.

Sleep paralysis is a psychological explanation, it is NOT a tool employed by aliens or fairies or gremlins or whatever.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Oh, yeah, sure. You mean the same guy that is under the elite government and will tell you to get under drugs? Do you know that bad aliens actually are more powerful when you're drugged? Why? Because your mind is too clogged up to put a barrier.

No, you are just reacting very paranoid, seek help with your doctor. It's no shame, and you have nothing to fear from your doctor.

If you got the wrong medicine before, tell your doctor that, so you can get something that works better for you.

edit on 30-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

No. They missed the point entirely. They have refused to commit an act of compassion because it would threaten their belief system.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
How unfortunate people make life to be. Growing up as a kid I believed in aliens or the possibility of life "out there" somewhere. Hoping that the shooting star I saw or the shadow out of the corner of my eye was something, anything that would cement my hopes. I'm happy to say i've never reached the point of becoming so fixed on the idea that I had to deny anyone with an opinion on the subject, put everything in an "evil government" file and had to find ways to prevent abductions or calling out to God...which btw makes no sense at all because then it would mean that aliens believed in what we see as God or a God and that's another long subject because we, here on ATS, know NOTHING about aliens if they do indeed exist.
Now I don't want to believe or hope. People who make up these "rules" to everything alien related are the ones who ruined it for me. You want to believe in aliens, God, the easter bunny...thats fine. You want to push "facts"(see opinions) about these subjects? I'm not interested. You tell people to be open minded...what a joke.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by starheart

No. They missed the point entirely. They have refused to commit an act of compassion because it would threaten their belief system.

Compassion to whom? The poor silly misguided experiencer who, with their family has had sitings and experiences, memory leaks, physical stuff and guidance, and what they jointly saw was sitings, tangible, (she received greetings) and choppers chaising, tangible, scout planes, tangible, TR3B, tangible.

I don't really feel sorry for experiencers who are waking up. Do feel sorry for anyone experiencing Fear, Trauma, Lack, Despair, Starvation, Illness, War, and Persecution in this world.

For those mentally ill, I agree with what Sleeper wrote about this being a more advanced test.

But he also believes that the rather harsh and punitive middle manager group is the Good and Loving while I see it as a steep learning curve all the way up and any group that is Harming answers for it. Yet even while I say this, still just give that to Love and Goodness, for we don't know ever detail, every thing that is in the works here and I don't judge anyone up there but send them Love and Appreciation/Gratitude for help, miracles and wake ups.

The ones I feel sorry for are any who are suffering in this world, or anywhere in existence, and those who have lost their love.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Alien contact/abduction is primarily a psychological phenomenon.

You're free to disagree, of course, and disagreement is certainly expected, though there's several studies that have replicated the alien abduction experience under controlled conditions in the lab as a psychological phenomenon.

The following are some papers on the subject:

The Psychology of Alien Contact and Abduction Claims

The Construction of Space Alien Abduction Memories

The Ordinary Nature of Alien Abduction Memories

Memory Distortion in People Reporting Abduction by Aliens

Transcultural Psychiatry - Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse, and Space Alien Abduction

Read and enjoy. You may learn something interesting, and/or at least have a new perspective on a perspective you disagree with.

While I am sure that also is taking place and has relevance, so are the real abductions occurring as well. You cannot replace one with the other based on some lab experiements considering the amount of implant evidence and other information that has come to light over the years.

We are not privy to the black ops organizations nor to the 'fallen beings/aliens' outside of what is obscurly reported by victems, which will always present itself as difficult to prove.

Either way you won't prove anything. It is all speculation and theory even though some cases are extremely compelling. For those that have lived through it. Try telling them they were a lab expirement conducted by some black ops project. Maybe some are but most likely many are not and are actually genuine.

For someone who hasn't experienced anything remotely of it's kind you sure think you know the answers. I don't even proclaim such things and I have a history of experiences.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I would consider my third eye to be at least partially open, I have seen other dimensions and even a UFO or two, partially thanks to mediation and partially because of my use of psychedelics in the past. However, despite my attempt to get the attention of E.T.s I have been for the most part ignored. I few times while I was tripping I think I have been monitored by a UFO, almost as if the difference in brain waves attracted them to me. However, despite my best efforts and general outward interest in contact with E.T.'s I have never had contact. At least none that I am aware of.

So for all of those who believe they have been abducted: What qualifies you for being abducted? I personally would really like to meet E.T.'s because I am just genuinely curious and would like the opportunity to meet another race just as advanced or, more likely, more advanced then humans to communicate with and learn from.

Btw, for those of you who would suggest the experience is negative and I should never wish for this sort of experience I would ask that you not belittle me and leave that decision up to me. I'm an adult and should the experience be a negative one I would gladly take upon myself that result if it meant I had to learn "the hard way". I simply want to communicate with intelligent life on other planets. I invite any E.T. that may see this message to contact me. I've never seen anything to suggest that E.T.'s are evil in any way.

Oh, and this is not the first time I've said something like this where it would be easily seen. BTW, you don't have to convince me that E.T.'s exist. I believe they exist, I just want to meet them.
edit on 30-8-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Now just a second. Have you seen a craft? While awake? Not that this is the only way, because its not. My friend was always a little upset that he wasn't having these types of encounters, that I never ever sought. And not seeking to the extent that having the gift of often remote sensing them, and placing them via energy sensing, did not mean I would ever pull them in, as an ex military friend, who was also and experiencer wanted me to do.

But my friend who wasn't having the day time sitings and contact, and night time abdcutions or visits, whatever you wish to call this, is OBE'ing, remote viewing/projecting, lucid dreams, ET contact in them, Guides, Training, Missions, and yet, he isn't an experiencer like I was. So....what does he mean. I keep trying to consciously OBE, and lucid dream, this is one of my big goals.

He finally realized we all have different soul contracts if that is the right term, while I still shy away from the word contract, as I don't believe in rigid systems but Love, Forgiveness and Lending A Helping Hand.

He's an experiencer too, his way.

Sleeper has a lot of good information on souls and how/why each person has different ways of doing things, but I also feel that Higher Ups are all Positive, and Family is All Love and Goodness, Christ's example is the way back home if seen as the metaphors and not fundamentalist style. But there is a level that still has negaitves that is Higher than ours and still has very advanced technology to us, though no where near what Higher Ups is.

For people who are really grateful, appreciative, joyful, and just with exude Love/Peace, and Greetings, they often go under the stars and just use humor and ask for a siting and they get one, or major flashes.

So this is not going to be said to discourage the natural curiosity and wonder and seeking that I imagine normal people sky gazing would do, and some of them get greetings.

But don't know if seeking is the right thing alot of the time. ET is way over our head. ET is all that is not of earth technically.

Stands to reason in a corner of the Galaxy far out from the center, closer to the void, that we have some heavy duty renegades around here and influencing this world.

As for me, just the same as anyone here, and there are people who speak of seeds, and trees, and seeds or apples falling from a tree and growing into their own trees, and it alludes to alot of things. So I don't know if I'm the person who knows the place I came from and knows since childhood everyone should be living generous to others, equally, caring about each others feelings and state of being, and not in these boxes, OR if I'm a thought or seed projected in from that person. But this is nothing like where I came from and have had odd things and memories since early childhood, that were not really examined, they just remained mysteries that were examined. We're all equal but in different grade, and can't tell the real grades even, but there is a reason why people get shoved on programs and then ET intervenes and takes them off, and why they different groups observing and contacting.

I've been told many things by the different "military" background friends who wrote. One is if you are psi, you come from, "points up there" at least more recently, and that gets on the programs. They know who comes in.
I've been told that I must have come from Beyond, Paradise and this must be my first incarnation, because I kept telling him that its about Love, and why would ETs behave like this, and put a negative soul, into a third world country, when they need Love to remake their lifes, and Family is not about retaliation, but about healing and helping the person grow. He finally started saying, "that may be the way Family is and wants it, but we have free will so it won't go that way," implying something harsher would happen. So he thought in the end I was in my first life from there, but I have past life memories, so why? No one can answer that unless they truly remember behind the veil.

But it sounds like you're an experiencer yourself. The heart of the matter is our heart frequency, and improvig our compassion and trying to solve the problems in our lives, especially our relationships with others. Good frequency brings more memories. That is my experience.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I have psychic attacks. yes people bad things exist, those things you all call episodes of sleep paralyses are real, entity's are attacking you so wake up.

Sleep paralysis is a psychological explanation, it is NOT a tool employed by aliens or fairies or gremlins or whatever.

Unless you can see in the spiritual realm, ill take your advice as blah blah blah.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The reason I asked about the craft while awake is because, if its not ours, then you've been taken, at that moment, if a stadium sees a craft, they've been taken. Ets can pause time, rewind it, splice time. So you can have missing time, OR come back the second you left. My brother and son have had missing time while up, my brother while driving a big produce truck with a driving partner. They saw a craft dart behind a cloud then exit the other side and angle off and in that couple seconds it leapt from 3 30 to 5 30. And the truck was 2 hours ahead of schedule as well. My son has had various episodes of having an hour or 2 taken away. Both he, and my youngest and myself have all seen greys. I've had checkups in our house, gynelogical type ones and not seen, but felt the checkup. Had covers moved, dent in the bed, and things clipped on my fingers, hands on my head and women meeting my mind. One said, You must know this is the past, don't you. During some of them, when I was panicked and a woman's mind met mind, I've had the male guarding her, unstealth and half appear, and then start communicating. Those were human types, and they tend to have the females as the technicians with at least the female patients and the males guard in a kind of oversized biosuit armor.

In one abduction, after spotting the grey at the door, and knowing no way, this means we're in for it. In the dream that night whole family was taken but not by the same groups, 3 got taken to work at something, and came back dropped off wearing dark blue navy coveralls, and dusted orangey soot of them. My oldest son and I were on another craft, 4 identical blond tall women, and filling out a questionaire, and at the end, when I asked the date, she shrugged. The message was, we don't do time. But I will tell you this, this day took 9 days to complete.

We were gone for 9 days, that a time splice. When I rushed downstairs, my son spoke up first and he said, Mom I feel like I was just dropped off, the whole room shook and there was a strange jarring shift. He is the one I saw dropped off in the blue navy uniform with my father and my brother.

They don't operate in time and time is a program, so seeing one does not mean that is all that happened.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You will only believe when you see it for yourself, or experience it (and I truly hope you never have to).

And it's posterity, not prosperity.

And if you haven't checked them out:

The Betty and Barney Hill case.
Dr. Karla Turner.
Travis Walton Case (6 people take 2 sets of lie detectors tests, and all pass....statistical impossibility that they could be lying about the incident)

just to name a few.
edit on 30-8-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I don't know if it could help, but you could try different kind of music (classical, rock, celtic, pop, techno); maybe some hertz frequencies might keep them off you. Also, perhaps trying to imagine very firmly something happy, or a picture, a way to keep your mind closed to them.
reply to post by ZetaRediculian and Unity_99
I will try to find one of my links that i kept: a man talked in it about how to repulse and stop psychic attacks. It demands a little bit of practice and concentration, but it might help.
edit on 30-8-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)
Thanks. Here is good article on psychic attacks.

Psychic attacks are diverse and generally reliable, but not especially powerful. Nevertheless, this is the most feared type in the game: so much so that the two types weak to Psychic attacks are usually shunned in link battles. Conversely, Psychic and half-Psychic Pokémon are frequent choices, at least in part because they are resistant to attacks of their own type. The reason for this dominance is not the attacks themselves, but the agents that can deliver them most effectively. Chief among these is Mewtwo, the most powerful of all Pokémon, but the list goes on: Mew, Exeggutor, and Starmie are also widely used and respected.

No but seriously sleep paralysis is prevented by good sleep hygiene

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Unless you can see in the spiritual realm, ill take your advice as blah blah blah.

Love and harmony
Whateva

Why the hell is your 'spiritual realm' relevant here?

And what interest do you have in someone mentally ill not getting help? You're completely cynical, if you think that's 'beautyful', give me break.

edit on 30-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: correction

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I have a seen at least one craft, I suspect I've seen more then one, but many of the other sitings I had I could possibly discount as my lack of traning/knowledge of aircraft at night because they were often too far away for me to confirm that they weren't something normal. On one occasion however, I saw a craft very close with my wife no less. Who also saw the UFO. After observing it for a few moments it just shot off in one direction I would describe as "forward" at speeds I had never seen anything move. It also looked like nothing I had ever seen plane wise. It was shaped like 3 water droplets turned on their side and stacked in a "v" like formation with the largest "dropplet" being the body of the craft and the two smaller droplets appears to be part of some sort of propulsion system although I don't really know if that's what they were. That's just how I would interpret them.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

How do you know?

I'm curious.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

You will only believe when you see it for yourself, or experience it (and I truly hope you never have to).
And if you haven't checked them out:

The Betty and Barney Hill case.
Dr. Karla Turner.
Travis Walton Case (6 people take 2 sets of lie detectors tests, and all pass....statistical impossibility that they could be lying about the incident)

just to name a few.
edit on 30-8-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Actually, there's some interesting connections associated with the Hill case in regard to personalities in the CIA.
Further, in the Hill case, as more and more interest is given the subject (and the Hills), early on, it's interesting to note how the anecdotes of the 'experience' grow more detailed and fantastic.

... the circumstances surrounding the Hills' experience reveal a very sinister story.
It is clear that the Hills were being monitored by USAF Intelligence before the encounter took place, through Major James MacDonald, who had befriended them some time earlier. Betty Hill wrote to Donald Keyhoe who, despite the fact that he received over a hundred letters a day, homed in on this initially unremarkable case. (At that stage, the Hills remembered only the UFO sighting, not the abduction.) Within 24 hours, Keyhoe had arranged for the Hills to be visited by top-level scientists, including C.D. Jackson, who had previously (definitely not coincidentally) worked on psychological warfare techniques for President Eisenhower. Stretching coincidence far beyond breaking point, Jackson already knew Major MacDonald, with whom he next interviewed the Hills. Most importantly, it was Jackson who drew the Hills' attention to their missing time period; until he did so, the couple had not realised that their memories of that fateful night were incomplete. It was Jackson who suggested hypnotic regression as a means of unlocking it. It was Jackson who then arranged for one of the Army's top psychiatric experts to undertake the regression (as if a civilian expert was not available?), under which the full story of the joint abduction “emerged”. However, as many researchers have since demonstrated, a careful review of the timings actually shows that there was no missing time at all.
Source

Regarding Travis Walton:

The best-known and most influential of all UFO skeptics was Philip J. Klass (1919-2005), longtime Senior Avionics editor of Aviation Week and Space Technology magazine in Washington, DC, and one of the founding fellows of CSICOP. Klass wrote many letters and made many phone calls to people involved in the story, including Travis' family, the local Sheriff's office, polygraph examiners, etc. He found strong reasons to brand the entire story a hoax. His conclusions were written up in great detail in chapters 18-23 of his book UFOs The Public Deceived ...

Klass writes that Pierce told him that, on the day of the "UFO abduction," Walton did no work at all, claiming to be ill. During the afternoon, Mike Rogers disappeared from the work site for about two hours (perhaps to prepare the UFO light show). They usually left the work site about 4:00, according to Pierce, but on that day they remained until about 6:00, thus they were uncharacteristically driving home in the dark. If they drove home in daylight, the UFO light show would not be visible.
Source

Regarding Dr. Karla Turner, I've yet to profile, or form an opinion.

Please note; though not all reports can be attributed to this, a majority of them can: Schizotypal Personality Disorder (SPD)

Please note, I refer to the term 'majority'.
I don't discount that there is a narrow possibility that something real and physical could be occurring, so, I leave that open, but, all in all, the greater part of all contact and abduction cases fall under the umbrella of Psychological conditions, and/or purposeful hoaxing.

Keep in mind that a Psychological experience can be just as real to anyone experiencing the effects as an actual real-life physical experience. To all extents and purposes from someone experiencing such, they are indeed having a 'real' physical experience. Seizure-like conditions may even occur where a subject unwittingly self damages during the course of their 'experience' where such scars and marks could be attributed to an outside physical interference, when in fact, it's self induced damage.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Nice reply. I will investigate those links.

I don't doubt that people suffering psychological issues do 'experience' it in reality.

I've seen it, a dark ufo, personally, and my Mum has too, although she never ever spoke to me about it until after we had both seen this dark ufo.

Once you see something that your sceptical mind fails to rationalise then you have to look for other answers.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join