It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contacts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Well, there are bad ETs. The Reptillians and the Draconnians (Ciakars in their language) are really not good guys! But there is indeed some doubts about if some ETs aren't just playing games to test us. Who are your contacts? Can you tell me more about them?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the information!
And yes, it might have been MIBs. We believe they might be androids. There have been rumours that the US Army have secretly an entire army of androids. That would explain why they run real fast, or their suits are never wrinkled, why they are bald, with no eyelashes...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

I just read your other posts, like the one in which you call Starheart a mentally ill.

I think you are crossing a line, here, mate. I think YOU should be the one seeing a psychiatric, and see why you lack empathy. Or, if you want, as a student of psychology myself, I could say a few words of your manners and your thinking.

I really suggest you back off a bit, or else I am going to be very tempted by the idea of calling a mod to put this thread under surveillance.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I don't know if it could help, but you could try different kind of music (classical, rock, celtic, pop, techno); maybe some hertz frequencies might keep them off you. Also, perhaps trying to imagine very firmly something happy, or a picture, a way to keep your mind closed to them.
reply to post by ZetaRediculian and Unity_99
I will try to find one of my links that i kept: a man talked in it about how to repulse and stop psychic attacks. It demands a little bit of practice and concentration, but it might help.
edit on 30-8-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)
Thanks. Here is good article on psychic attacks.

Psychic attacks are diverse and generally reliable, but not especially powerful. Nevertheless, this is the most feared type in the game: so much so that the two types weak to Psychic attacks are usually shunned in link battles. Conversely, Psychic and half-Psychic Pokémon are frequent choices, at least in part because they are resistant to attacks of their own type. The reason for this dominance is not the attacks themselves, but the agents that can deliver them most effectively. Chief among these is Mewtwo, the most powerful of all Pokémon, but the list goes on: Mew, Exeggutor, and Starmie are also widely used and respected.

No but seriously sleep paralysis is prevented by good sleep hygiene

Of course. But i still think that the link and the other suggestions might help against things more powerful or threatening. I am still trying to find it, i got so many!
But, of course, its your choice to do what you think best!
Peace!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

They werent bald, they had nondescript coloring, in retrospect memory here, I would say medium brown hair or dark brown hair was the norm. I couldn't see their eyelashes from that distance however. But Ai is quite possible. I shared this elsewhere and someone wrote, that they were pissed that people were escaping the prison and they have a quota number.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well, perhaps there is humans and AIs together. Perhaps humans for more missions than just knock at the door and say "Don't mention anything or we kill you"; and perhaps also that they produced a more advanced type of AI, this one with hair, actually

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

Here's the link, guys (or girls): educate-yourself.org...
I think it might be useful to you, Laserfloyd72, especially if you go back to do astral projections.
It's really useful, and very easy to read and understand, and all you need basically is concentration, and imagination (for your self-defence).

I suggest this read to anyone that had been attacked by aliens or psychic humans, or just if you want to know how to protect yourselves if you think you're tracked. Jack (the author) is real funny, and describes everything you need to know very clearly.
Good luck!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Mate, Don't bark about things you never experienced and don't understand.

I had series of visions that would raise your hair on your head. I got visions of events happening 2 years in the future. I hate to say, you're a bit off, mate.

ROFL, you guys kill me.

Get a room ok, all you people, this is the UFO forum, Unidentified Flying Object and Aliens, ok, not the effing prophesy forum.

You think this is this forum, ok?:

FIND ANOTHER FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I just read your other posts, like the one in which you call Starheart a mentally ill.

Yes, well, I think 'Starheart' is very likely to have trouble seperating reality and fantasy, if you ask me. Or his friend, or brother, or whoever.

I think you are crossing a line, here, mate. I think YOU should be the one seeing a psychiatric, and see why you lack empathy. Or, if you want, as a student of psychology myself, I could say a few words of your manners and your thinking.

If you're a student of psychology and you don't acknowledge sleep paralysis as a psychological phenomenon (of overlapping dream states, I believe, namely the REM phase where your body is immobilized, and the waking state), and don't acknowledge schizoid personality types, you have a looong way to go, mate. In fact, I'd call that so professionally reckless I can't imagine you'd get very far, if you keep it up.

I really suggest you back off a bit, or else I am going to be very tempted by the idea of calling a mod to put this thread under surveillance.

I urge you to do that. Before you do that, please consider whether prophesies, mental travels by meditation etc belong in the UFO/alien forum? Do you think it does? Have you witnessed a flying object that you can't identify? Have you seen 'real aliens' or are we just prophesizing them, or 'feeling them'?
Do you get where I'm going? If you're studying at the university, you're going to have to develop much better critical skills, and a much, much better understanding of how we distinguish the real and the imagined. Otherwise, how are you going to help your patients, if you just take everything at face value?

So be my guest. I can't see how the forum can contain both the physical and the mental, so the sooner we figure it out, the better. I've read all the Castenada books and love it, sure, but we're not dealing with physical matters, and thus it either belongs in a psychological/meditation or paranormal forum. Please state if you either agree or disagree with that.

For the record, I studied literature and film, after a brief stint with the natural sciences. You don't have to be a bonafide scientist to apply scientific methodology to basically any field that involves the material and physical world.

edit on 1-9-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: corrections

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
In in a very odd corner of the galaxy, rather far from the eutopia's, in a harder test for many, there are renegades involved and some of them are the leaders of various countries, and everyone is being tested, there are some who won't be progressing without some real work. 2012 is a time most are concerned with, but I have had messages that talk about hundreds of years, and that they are working behind the scenes, to work within communities and garden, collect seeds, focus on awareness, and meditation, energy devices, just lending a helping hand for anything that comes up. Its being upgraded, though some of that technology was always to me, a sting operation, for the mismanagers are abusing the school instead of sharing, and tests are happening all around. Awareness is being increased, and space will be the next frontier. There is another side working hard for regression for suppression of knowledge and scarsity. There is free will here as well. To some extent but a progressive plan none the less unfolding. The problem is, there is a group here very willing to harm many people and we have to be the ones to help each other out, and never be apathetic to those in need.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

Yes, well, I think 'Starheart' is very likely to have trouble seperating reality and fantasy, if you ask me. Or his friend, or brother, or whoever.

If you're a student of psychology and you don't acknowledge sleep paralysis as a psychological phenomenon (of overlapping dream states, I believe, namely the REM phase where your body is immobilized, and the waking state), and don't acknowledge schizoid personality types, you have a looong way to go, mate. In fact, I'd call that so professionally reckless I can't imagine you'd get very far, if you keep it up.

I urge you to do that. Before you do that, please consider whether prophesies, mental travels by meditation etc belong in the UFO/alien forum? Do you think it does? Have you witnessed a flying object that you can't identify? Have you seen 'real aliens' or are we just prophesizing them, or 'feeling them'?
Do you get where I'm going? If you're studying at the university, you're going to have to develop much better critical skills, and a much, much better understanding of how we distinguish the real and the imagined. Otherwise, how are you going to help your patients, if you just take everything at face value?

So be my guest. I can't see how the forum can contain both the physical and the mental, so the sooner we figure it out, the better. I've read all the Castenada books and love it, sure, but we're not dealing with physical matters, and thus it either belongs in a psychological/meditation or paranormal forum. Please state if you either agree or disagree with that.

For the record, I studied literature and film, after a brief stint with the natural sciences. You don't have to be a bonafide scientist to apply scientific methodology to basically any field that involves the material and physical world.

I endorse this.

Well said ScientificUAPer.

For someone claiming concentrations in Psychology, to deny associations with Schizotypy and/or Schizotypal Personality Disorder (SPD) as they apply to such pursuits as magical thinking like belief in UFOs, Aliens, Alien Abduction, Demons, Witchcraft, Crystal Power, and other fun fringe topics is basically a denial of the science gone into these classifications.

It's like saying that you've studied physics but don't believe gravity exists, inspite of and contrary to all evidence.

Fact of the matter is, the majority of Alien Abduction accounts can be accounted for by Schizotypy and/or Schizotypal Personality Disorder (SPD) as well as several other classifications.

For those unfamiliar with these, though there's a relationship with the more well known Schizophrenia, Schizotypy isn't necessarily a 'bad' thing.
There is such a state as "Healthy" Schizotypy:

Although aiming to reflect some of the features present in diagnosable mental illness, schizotypy does not necessarily imply that someone who is more schizotypal than someone else is more ill. For example, certain aspects of schizotypy may be beneficial. Both the Unusual experiences and Cognitive disorganisation aspects have been linked to Creativity and academic achievement. Jackson proposed the concept of ‘benign schizotypy’ in relation to certain classes of religious experience, which he suggested might be regarded as a form of problem-solving and therefore of adaptive value. The link between positive schizotypy and certain facets of creativity is consistent with the notion of a "healthy schizotypy", which may account for the persistence of schizophrenia-related genes in the population despite their many dysfunctional aspects.

I encourage those unfamiliar with, or biased against Psychological classifications to educate yourselves.
"Crazy" is not a clinical designation, but a societal perception.

Schizotypy in some ways, considering the creative aspects associated with healthy subjects, could be like having Synesthesia which is actually quite a wonderful and fascinating condition.

I further encourage folks to read the papers I linked on page one of this thread. There's nothing to be scared of by reading the material. You might learn something, even if you disagree.

Granted, there are some pathological conditions that are strongly suggested clinical management plays a role in mitigation, sometimes with the assistance of medications, but, this isn't necessarily applicable to all conditions.
Anyone seeing a physician, unless under court order, and even then, isn't required to take any prescribed medication. It's your right as a patient to seek second, third, fourth, or as many opinions as you like regarding your health.

Something else to consider regarding UFOs and Aliens if you haven't reviewed this yet:

edit on 1-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

Here's the link, guys (or girls): educate-yourself.org...
I think it might be useful to you, Laserfloyd72, especially if you go back to do astral projections.
It's really useful, and very easy to read and understand, and all you need basically is concentration, and imagination (for your self-defence).

I suggest this read to anyone that had been attacked by aliens or psychic humans, or just if you want to know how to protect yourselves if you think you're tracked. Jack (the author) is real funny, and describes everything you need to know very clearly.
Good luck!
I suffer from ADD so concentration is out. For self defense, I just go all out ninja on whateva attack is being done at me. Aliens, psychic humans, psychic aliens, psychic alien-human hybrids, psychic demons, psychic witches, psychic alien witch magicians, psychic wolf magician aliens, girls, psychic girls, psychic pole dancing girls, strippers, demon hybrid aliens, regular people, ex wife, psychic ex wife, aliens, demon aliens, alien demon strippers or just plain psychic. It doesn't matter because extreme ninjutsu will dominate all of these. Thanks for your "advice" but I am pretty bad ass.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I suffer from ADD so concentration is out. For self defense, I just go all out ninja on whateva attack is being done at me. Aliens, psychic humans, psychic aliens, psychic alien-human hybrids, psychic demons, psychic witches, psychic alien witch magicians, psychic wolf magician aliens, girls, psychic girls, psychic pole dancing girls, strippers, demon hybrid aliens, regular people, ex wife, psychic ex wife, aliens, demon aliens, alien demon strippers or just plain psychic. It doesn't matter because extreme ninjutsu will dominate all of these. Thanks for your "advice" but I am pretty bad ass.

You wouldn't happen to conveniently fit into a Pokemon Ball would you?

In case of alien attack ... ZetaRediculan I choose yoooouuu! go!

Sad thing though, your entire vocabulary would then be limited to just your name.

Hmmm. Does that make Hodor a pokemon?
Mysteries of the universe abound.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hi Druscilla,

I do respect the documentation you presented; however, I did not read it simply because I have read and view documentaries on TV & on the web about how people can have an abduction experience in a lab or being hypnotize.

As for you not capturing your roommate on her abduction when she said she did, doesn't necessary mean it didn't happen in the physical but could have very well happen to her in her mind while being asleep. (yes.. that's a reach but, that's the type of technology we need to ponder, the ability to reach into someones mind while they're asleep, I'm just using this as an example because I still remember my encounter when I was at the age of 5)

Now if you haven't read my thread of my personal encounter you should. To this day, I still don't have answers..

edit on 2-9-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I am not studying at the university, I am developping a mathematical series of equations to predict social behavior (Rockfeller, reverse-engineered).

What about the fact that I could see things 2 years in the future? What about the fact electrical systems would go haywire when I approached them? I suppose you have all the answers to that. After all, you are the know-it-all-but-never-experienced-it-guy. Insensible, insulting, and damn ignorant. You attempt to descredit everything that doesn't come from you.

Alerting you to the mods now.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yes, some ET "contact" are psychological things, but not all.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Is it necessary to advise people to seek medical help? Are you qualified to suggest that their claims are rooted in mental illness? If you're a medical practitioner, it's against the Code of Ethics to practice anonymously. If you aren't a medical practitioner, it's unethical to provide unqualified medical advice.

Like you, I'm interested in the scientific study of UAP and admire the work of Ole Henningsen as well as Paul R. Hill or James E Macdonald. During the history of UAP studies it's been a familiar technique to level charges of mental illness at observers and researchers. For example, MacDonald's concerns about the ozone layer were laughed out of Congress due to his UAP studies. Hynek was damned either way and Peter Sturrock helped to create the Society for Scientific Exploration simply to open a forum away from the instinctual criticism of peers and colleagues.

As such, the use of ridicule has limited the scientific discussion and study of unusual phenomena for decades and specifically UAPs. Do you see the irony here? You've made some accurate points and then undermined them by adding ridicule when it was not necessary.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

....It doesn't matter because extreme ninjutsu will dominate all of these. Thanks for your "advice" but I am pretty bad ass.

Good man, I like your style!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

You wouldn't happen to conveniently fit into a Pokemon Ball would you?

In case of alien attack ... ZetaRediculan I choose yoooouuu! go!

Sad thing though, your entire vocabulary would then be limited to just your name.

Hmmm. Does that make Hodor a pokemon?
Mysteries of the universe abound.

Zeta zeta? Zeta zeta zeta, zeta. ZETAAAREDICULIAN!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

What about the fact that I could see things 2 years in the future? What about the fact electrical systems would go haywire when I approached them?

Alerting you to the mods now.
Unfortunately, believing these things are also symptoms of mental illness. I don't understand how that can't be up for discussion since mental illness abounds here. You would be correct that calling someone "crazy" or "retard" would be inappropriate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join