It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contacts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I had an irrational fear of being taken away after this happened. For a couple days I fought to stay awake at night. One particularly bad night I heard noises outside my window. I was literally shaking and tearing up. Just small insignificant noises too like wind. This next part I'm a bit ashamed about haha. I started praying and trying to make deals with god because I was that scared.(didn't help) I'm not the religious type or even someone who prays. Looking back I feel stupid but it was a totally irrational fear that I couldn't control

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You have no understanding of ET's and the Ufology group will never be in control, nor the scientists. ET already works with them, and has been here from the beginning of earth's habitation, even a part of the planning/creation.
There are levels of work being done. That group is carrying out its own work for a reason other than the military and leaders would wish, though there is free will here. But the groups tend to know each other and work together and are on different levels of interaction, frequency even, and assignments.

This is and will continue ongoing. And ever single person here is managed by teams, and some are a part of those teams, and if those teams are Higher Ups, then they are like chidlren proving themselves by coming here.

As for mars, quite a difference what NASA or scientist relay, and what a few with memories relay.

At the end of the day, I trust Me.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do I need to be concerned after sharing my story then? Whats your take on my experience? I've always had a fascination with aliens. As a kid I used to draw them, specifically the grey ones.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

I never meant that to suggest grass roots experiencer's shouldn't share, they need to.. It's what is going on world wide, nudges, sometimes kicks in the pants, for awareness, to wake up, to change our lives around and start to grow not regress, or stagnate, this is a very programmed world and many are getting messages, nudges, dreams, and experiences.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

At the end of the day, I trust Me.

I trust myself as well. We are both entitled to our opinions.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That is the point. You have an opinion, not based on fact, it is maintained by discounting and attacking the sanity and integrity of others. Others understand that is a paradigm, a bunch of ISMS, and while they realize many are not aware in this world, aren't seeking strongly within, the system is programmed that way. However, they're sharing experiences and facts not opinions. Some of it shared and witnessed by others. In addition Ufology is classified so they don't respond by sending out researchers to test the family, regress them, and take down information, they respond by keeping a lid on it, relying on the societal disbelief to keep them from reaching to many, oh but they do send out their black choppers and TR3B's along with constant monitoring.

Its people speaking up strongly repeatedly on ufology, who only have opinions trying to repress those who aren't deaing with opinions. But reality. Often shared with others.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

That is the point. You have an opinion, not based on fact, it is maintained by discounting and attacking the sanity and integrity of others.

Where have I discounted or attacked anyone on this thread? It is you who are discounting and attacking my empirical approach as not being based on "fact." Nowhere on this thread have I impugned anyone's sanity, and as far as anyone's integrity goes, I never question sincere descriptions of subjective experiences. (As opposed to outright hoaxers, who need to be weeded out.)

Others understand that is a paradigm, a bunch of ISMS, and while they realize many are not aware in this world, aren't seeking strongly within, the system is programmed that way. However, they're sharing experiences and facts not opinions.

I agree that they are sharing experiences, and I am quite certain that most of the posters on this thread are sincere. They are not sharing facts, however, but their interpretation of their experiences. That they had an unusual experience may be a fact, but their interpretation is an opinion.

Some of it shared and witnessed by others. In addition Ufology is classified so they don't respond by sending out researchers to test the family, regress them, and take down information, they respond by keeping a lid on it, relying on the societal disbelief to keep them from reaching to many, oh but they do send out their black choppers and TR3B's along with constant monitoring.

UFOlogy is not classified. Anyone with a computer and an internet connection can access more web pages devoted to UFOs, aliens, ancient astronauts and what have you than can be visited in a lifetime. You are perfectly free to relate your experiences and, as you yourself have affirmed, no-one will knock on your door and erase your memory. The worst you have to fear is being ridiculed by a troll.

Its people speaking up strongly repeatedly on ufology, who only have opinions trying to repress those who aren't deaing with opinions. But reality. Often shared with others.

And you are entitled to that opinion.
edit on 30-8-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

But have to add something to be fair some people are more aware something is happening, under the veil, with them, some have it more often happening, and most people are really plugged into the world and its institutions, and can't really question or see. In a situation like disclosure, if it were to ever happen, all at once, there had better be a back up plan for a good system in place, or unless some magical upgrade happens, the world would come unhinged.

So why do they give or allow some to be more aware of this, than others? Since not believing without seeing or some kind of experience is logical too? I was trying to ignore this issue until 2008 myself, didn't really want to go into ufology, wasn't overly interested.

If they are nudging against the tide, so to speak, againt the norm or consciousness of many, then is it a slow gradual preparation they are doing.

My own experiences seem to be more about preparing to help others, to not just be without solutions if economy crashes, or manmade disasters occur. We have had solutions for ages to these problems, to off grid energy, homes, home grown heritage foods, so people are self sufficient for all emergencies, so can survive economy challenges, in fact they are immune to them, grass roots businesses, community, working for win/wins. Its not lack of solutions that exist, its withholding solutions, therefore crimes against humanity.

So, my experiences aren't just preparing for a paradigm shift, which may be why this is trickling out, nudges constantly, its more about being wide awake in case many people are targetted by the current regime as useless eaters, for a way to be Good Family and start to ensure solutions and projects come from the bottom up.

So its awareness and awakening for a reason.

But its not really in our hands, for I just realized we can post and find it hard to post, but the reasons why its hard to post, those who don't want their world views ruffled, and think of other explanations, they're also a part of the way Family above do things, if we were all meant to be on the same page, it would have been done.

So why is it done this way, ET's could clear it up in a flash, if they wanted to.

I think earth is a school/playpen, relating to levels of awareness and love, problem solving and apathy, and in this school free will is monitored and nothing is done to take away the learning aspects and suddenly answer the questions for us, we're supposed to still seek.

So I didn't actually mean to respond strongly against what you said, for I realized its set up differently, by design and it certainly not the people's fault for anything we see and do. And all the good they do, helping a friend in need, takes place no matter what world they perceive they're living in.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laserfloyd72
I'm laying in bed and start to vibrate and hear the roaring. All of a sudden I'm in my room, except it's dark and objects/walls have a ghostly blue outline that makes then stick out. Immediately I'm terrified. So I look around...

The exact same thing happens to me. The vibrating roar in my head is quite loud and overwhelming. I am frozen and can't move. I feel like I must be having some sort of siezure. I try to call for help but can't quite get the words out. I try to move a fingure and can't. I look around and things are distorted or out of place. I feel a presence in the room and I am scared....I have had whole conversations with people and battled evil spirits.

I know what I am experiencing is sleep paralisys. It is not pleasant. I touch,feel and hear things just like in everyday life. This is the closest thing I will have to a full on hallucination.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

With respect, to those of you that disagree, and/or make hostile comments in counterpoint to my non-hostile matter-of-fact statement with links; I've read your beliefs, listened to your stories, as well as your reasons for feeling the way(s) you do (in general, in this thread and the many others like this), thus, I ask, without being hostile, please prove how open minded you are as many are want to claim, and read through at least 2 of the links I've posted.

I read some of your first paper and its what I expected. The author assumes that alien abductions are just imagined. His reason for this assumption is reading some other studies, where the tiny amount of subjects were found to be prone to be imagining things. Based on this and other studies, he concludes that alien abductions, in general, are imagined.

Here is one major flaw with his method:

Oct 1: Real abduction occurs.
Oct 2: Imagined abduction occurs.
Oct 3: Imagined abduction occurs.
Oct 4: Imagined abduction occurs.
Oct 5: Imagined abduction occurs.
Oct 6: Imagined abduction occurs.
Oct 7: Imagined abduction occurs.
Oct 8: Real abduction occurs.
Oct 9: Real abduction occurs.
Oct 10: Imagined abduction occurs.
Oct 11: Imagined abduction occurs.
Oct 12: Imagined abduction occurs.
Oct 13: Imagined abduction occurs.

All of these people are interviewed. The problem is that there is no way for the interviewer to separate the 3 real abductions from the imagined ones, since all the signs of a real abduction are believed to also be experienced in the imagined cases.

Can you tell me how to identify the 3 real abductions when all of their symtoms are the same as the imagined ones?

And do you see why the real cases are effectively hidden in the statistics over imagined ones?

edit on 30-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

My own experiences seem to be more about preparing to help others, to not just be without solutions if economy crashes, or manmade disasters occur.

I know from reading many of your posts that you are quite sincere in your intent. I put it to you that not all people who believe they have had contact with something "other" have truly done so. There are people who have severe issues, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Although they may describe experiences that are similar to yours, they are in fact the products of their psychological state. They are perfectly capable of harming themselves and others. It behooves you to be aware of these poor souls and aid them in finding help. I cannot do that without appearing to be condescending. You, however, can understand their reality and help them get grounded. I think you know what I mean. I can't do it, but you can.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Haven't encounted people doing this, and yet if you've noticed some threads on ATS, there are some who, for whatever reasons, seem on the edge of their nerves or sanity. And alot of compasion was given on those threads, at least from some. Then there are some questionable threads that may be to either keep people fear based, agenda that serves some group, or even to do counter intelligence and make ufology look bad.

But in reality a lot more people are having experiences than not having them. For example, driving down a freeway. Spot a very odd cloud in the sky, its perfectly symetrical huge, a round globe in the center, like a planetoid shape and 3 to 4 perfectly spaced symmetrical bent long arms. I said, mothership?

Then the weirdest thing happened, while driving at 100 km/hr. I knew a creek was coming up (though didn't know this at all consciously) and said, The Creek, as we suddenly went over a small bridge, but I wasn't driving on a freeway, the Freeway had disappeared and we were floating up over the creek through a valley and I can sense, smell, feel everything in this valley and all pollution and pavemnt vanished, farm houses gone, and the sensation was as if a rubber band (which I take was a different space-time channel/realm) was expanding, then all at once, it started contracted and it literally felt as if we were set back on the road, gently.

Now, between the rubber band expanding and then contracting, something is there, blocked out. Based on all of our experiencs, and sitings, I know that something happened there.

Someone who isn't aware wouldn't have notice the very odd cloud and if they did, would have shaken off this entire thing and just thought it was a miracle they were driving OK when they seemed to float over the creek.

Then a day or two later, there was a perfectly sunny sky except for one little cloud. I have to watch what I'm sayig here I pay attention to mountains, and I won't say anymore there. Anyway the bare bones of this is, thick cloud in a certain location that kept making a stream of letters or script. When I looked online it seemed more Latin like, in a sense, kind of based on Latin or vice versa. I shared with a friend and how I had a flu all day, he had said it was from the Solar Flare hitting and was feeling off too. And then he said, to the perceived ETs, Would you please bring (me) some chicken soup, she is sick today!

Within 5 minutes my son held a can of soup in front of me, it was chicken noodle and I didn't realize there was any chicken soup left, and said, wait, no you can't just have that, there should be more. He said, he didn't see more, and sure enough there was more, plus some chicken broth. So he cooked it up for all of us. I wrote to my friend and he was shocked.

Et's or Guides or Family don't just work in the ufology, right out in open and thump you on the head, its a whole bunch of ways.

I don't think it really matters what a person puts it down to if they are seeking to see through the corruption of this world, and deprogram and find their hearts and live in their hearts trying to solve problems to benefit others, not just self.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

Can you draw it? The face, i mean? I know it might be scary, but it could really help having even just a drawing... If possible, can you also draw the room?

P.S: If you wish, you can send it by U2U, or by my e-mail address, if you don't want to post it here (although i think it might be useful in my thread; see if other people saw these beings also).

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
One day they will show up, hand out free technology, cheap energy and a 1-world new currency to jump start the new world economy. Everyone will love them thanks to ez money and less working days / week.

I suppose you're talking about the reptilians/Draco?
Because good aliens don't wish our civilization to be under 1 world order, cause it will mean that nobody have freedom.
Unless, of course, that you're referring to the true new world order, by it meaning the end of the elite government controlled by reptiles.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laserfloyd72

Do I need to be concerned after sharing my story then? Whats your take on my experience? I've always had a fascination with aliens. As a kid I used to draw them, specifically the grey ones.

No you don't. As Unity_99 well said, its only BS, trust me. My brother learned me to consider all possibilities, but even he agree that all the sightings and abductions is to be only results of sexual abuse or some s### like that is ridiculous. There's way too many of them.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

Thanks. Didn't wanted to read them, cause i already knew the story just by looking at the titles...
My brother was one year old, had no traumatism from his parents, was perfectly sane, and yet, he saw some weird beings that would give you nightmares. So, as you rightly said, abductions and alien contacts are not from a psychological problem; that is what the elite government want people to believe so that they won't go out public...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

SO to others reading this thread don't believe this psychological BS but be careful of putting your abductions online, as soon they are going to be collecting your types, you will either work FOR them, or you will die. That will be your choice.

The Name of Jesus stops aliens/demons and their abductions but the Name of God (Yehovah breathed out with love technique.) will control all technologies and realities, including military abductions/wormhole incusions. I know this from experience.

Might it run in the family just like mental illnness does? Or perhaps it's a knack for story-telling that is inherited? Anyways, in another thread Druscilla suggested tying a GPS to your wrist.
Another poster said this sadly scared away the aliens, so here's what we know, how to scare off aliens/demons:

- Cry the name of God
- Wear a GPS wristband

So, now he have methods both for the Bible thumpers and the agnostics, I wonder what will satisfy the new agers? The missing repellant! I imagine it'll probably end up being a crystal of some kind, just send 5.99$ to bla bla..

edit on 30-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I don't know if it could help, but you could try different kind of music (classical, rock, celtic, pop, techno); maybe some hertz frequencies might keep them off you. Also, perhaps trying to imagine very firmly something happy, or a picture, a way to keep your mind closed to them.
reply to post by ZetaRediculian and Unity_99
I will try to find one of my links that i kept: a man talked in it about how to repulse and stop psychic attacks. It demands a little bit of practice and concentration, but it might help.
edit on 30-8-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I note your "primary". I fully agree with you even like with UFOs there are a few that seem to go beyond what I accept as false memory. Nevertheless I accept and defend the view that for those that believe they had an experience it is indeed real. That even some may be target of instrumentalization (for instance when using hypnosis, as it is easy to create that type of delusion), but like in the UFO phenomena those that do not profit or seek the limelight are often those that have more value.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

Could you have some respect, for christ's sake? The idea of having a GPS is actually a good idea to see what happens, and excuse me but an ex-military man killed aliens and was protected against them by having faith in God. You might not believe in it, but don't mock it. If you have a better way to keep aliens off, why don't you share it?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join