It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellen Barkin Hopes Hurricane Kills 'Every Pro-Life, Xenophobic, Gay-Bashing SOB' At The RNC

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Exactly what I was thinking and I couldn't of said it better myself!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Most of the racists I've met inside the United States were Christians.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
reply to post by truejew

Most of the racists I've met inside the United States were Christians.

If that is the case, most of the "Christians" whom you have met are not Christian.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Funny, that, I've been claiming this for years. Which means that there must be about two thousand Christians in the United States because the basic tenets seem to be just a bunch of hot air from lungs and less an actual way of life.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
reply to post by truejew

Funny, that, I've been claiming this for years. Which means that there must be about two thousand Christians in the United States because the basic tenets seem to be just a bunch of hot air from lungs and less an actual way of life.

The way is narrow.

"13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." (Matthew 7:13-21 KJV)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by abeverage

BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING if one took out Hollywood too! No more Reps no more Dems and no more spoiled rich people who do imaginary work and pretend to be something!

And you know what about Hollywood?

Like maybe how many jobs it creates?

True, it does create jobs, at the expense of morality.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

I think when you have a party always beating the war drums, fueling racism and hate,

Yes, just think of it, they sent us to Libya, Korea, WWII, WWI, Viet Nam, and Kosovo..... oh yah and curent POTUS increased troops to Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
While I disagree totally with what Ellen had said, my post will have nothing to do with this thread, except for the hurricane, as I could find no where else to post nor want to start a new thread.

The Hurricane is only hours away, and is indeed slated to be a major disaster for the cities involved.

Cynics and atheist may laugh at this, but let's pray that this nature's fearsome hurricane loses its fury and become just another slight rainy day.

I know some may say if the hurricane does not lose its fury, then the prayers may had been futile, however, the faithful are only at least 'trying', for our common Creator do have His own purposes. There is no harm in trying. But if it succeeds, it may save countless precious lives.

Equally I know some may say if the hurricane does not happen, it is merely coincidence. IT doesn't matter to the faithfuls, for in the end, the purpose had been about saving lives, and not personal glory and exhibition of who is right or wrong.

Let's pray for all ....

Sorry for posting here, but only to reply to those who participated in the prayer.

A terrible hurricane that had sadly wrought destruction to property and lives elsewhere. The hurricane now had miraculously died down to a tropical storm in the american gulf states.

While the threat of flooding does exist, may more people evacuate if necessary. Some structures may had been torned, but at least, structures can be rebuilt, but not precious lives.

It is still not over yet, but thanks to all who participated, and do remember to thank our common Creator, that He may continue to watch over us all, flawed as we all really are.
edit on 30-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by abeverage

BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING if one took out Hollywood too! No more Reps no more Dems and no more spoiled rich people who do imaginary work and pretend to be something!

And you know what about Hollywood?

Like maybe how many jobs it creates?

True, it does create jobs, at the expense of morality.

From someone so extreme right - - I'm surprised you haven't fallen off the planet.

You forgot to throw in your usual Communism paranoia.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
She prolly tweeted to jump start her long failed career.

Here is her "filmography" at IMDB.
What failed career?
www.imdb.com...

edit on 29-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)
Really? You call that a truely bright career with the types of movies? How many of them were award winners?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

What failed career?
www.imdb.com...
Really? You call that a truely bright career with the types of movies? How many of them were award winners?

Now you are the assessor of what constitutes a "truely bright" acting career?

So now that you factually know she does not have a "failed" career - - you raise the bar.

Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
reply to post by Annee

She may as well have, all the word dancing aside that is in fact the implication of what she said. It was wrong for her to say it and just as wrong to find any kind of justification for her to say it.

Indeed. I totally agree with this. BOTH sides that do this under any circumstance is wrong. Akin is an idiot and so is Barkin and Ted Nugent.

edit on 31-8-2012 by ParacelsusPontifex because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2012 by ParacelsusPontifex because: Took out a letter.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
reply to post by guohua

As a no-good, dirty leftist liberal pig I do wish for peace and equality for all mankind and I do feel humans should take better care of the only planet they have. Having said that, I'm also not against the extermination of vermin. Hate-mongers, fear-mongers, pro-war, pro-torture, anti-environment, gay-bashing, xenophobes.... I got no problem with these types being swept away by a violent hurricane. It is less intolerance, more chance for peace and equality...

Nice guy you are.

Your mother must be very proud of you.

And the mods of course ignore this..........................................

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Getting rid of Democrats or Republicans will not get rid of the internal hatred, greed, racism, desires for war, religious pandering, and lack of responsibility toward the environment. We need a shift in priorities. Instead of saying teachers get paid too much maybe we need to pay them a whole lot more.

Let's get rid of these negative backwards qualities in whatever party they exist.

Let's strive for peace, love, wisdom, education, and empathy. If we are going to be the only species to DP this planet in every orifice and pump smoke into the air, let's take it on ourselves to find a better way, and to take care of it. Until someone shows me another planet in driving distance we can go to if we F this one up, I think we need to be extra careful, right?

We need to quit putting money first.

People don't need to get rid of political parties. They need to seek wisdom and love and find a candidate who has real wisdom and leadership qualities to help lead mankind to the next level.

Why don't you start with your OWN self?

We are ALL fallen. Even you.

Let's stop wishing hatred and death on your fellow human beings who simply disagree with your view of the world.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Crazy B*&%. Was hot once upon a time. Now she just ugly, like all the other liberal women...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParacelsusPontifex

Getting rid of Democrats or Republicans will not get rid of the internal hatred, greed, racism, desires for war, religious pandering, and lack of responsibility toward the environment. We need a shift in priorities. Instead of saying teachers get paid too much maybe we need to pay them a whole lot more.

Let's get rid of these negative backwards qualities in whatever party they exist.

Let's strive for peace, love, wisdom, education, and empathy. If we are going to be the only species to DP this planet in every orifice and pump smoke into the air, let's take it on ourselves to find a better way, and to take care of it. Until someone shows me another planet in driving distance we can go to if we F this one up, I think we need to be extra careful, right?

We need to quit putting money first.

People don't need to get rid of political parties. They need to seek wisdom and love and find a candidate who has real wisdom and leadership qualities to help lead mankind to the next level.

Why don't you start with your OWN self?

We are ALL fallen. Even you.

Let's stop wishing hatred and death on your fellow human beings who simply disagree with your view of the world.

While I respect what you're saying in terms of starting with one self, I think it's a bit of a weak argument to point the finger at me personally when I'm referring to an entire political party, and the massive amount of misinformation and hate peddled by that party. Gays, blacks, illegals, muslims, sick, poor, even teachers... The embracing of war and torture, and greed. So yeah, me personally, I have an intolerance for the intolerant. I think Republicans have run on a platform of greed, hate and lies long enough, they need to be called out for embracing traditional evil values.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The demon shows his face every day so that we, the people can choose. The demon hates christians and embraces even more conservative muslims. The demon hates Israel but loves irreligious Jews. The demon is against death penalty but pro mass abortion. The demon has more dedication to homosexuals than to families. The demon prefers handout-enslavement to honest work. But most importantly, as statements such as these keep revealing, the demon wants blood and mayhem to draw power from. Thats the final goal.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What failed career?
www.imdb.com...
Now you are the assessor of what constitutes a "truely bright" acting career?

So now that you factually know she does not have a "failed" career - - you raise the bar.
Pathetic.
No. Stop deviating
Where are your facts that she is a bright star?
Whats pathetic is that you are supporting a B grade actress and her agenda who doesn't even appear on TV and/or movies anymore and fight for the liberal cause

edit on 4-9-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

edit on 4-9-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
She doesn't matter. She's a drunk Gold Digging overrated actress.

She has boobs at age 50+ so everybody acts like she is hot or something.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join