It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellen Barkin Hopes Hurricane Kills 'Every Pro-Life, Xenophobic, Gay-Bashing SOB' At The RNC

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by guohua
Celebrities are now the voice of the entire Liberal movement?
Ellen Barkin and a Celebrity?
She prolly tweeted to jump start her long failed career.
edit on 29-8-2012 by hp1229 because: add content.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
about Akin
Cher: It would be karma if Todd Akin got raped by a man with HIV
twitchy.com...

If I was a gay man I would find her tweet insulting.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
She prolly tweeted to jump start her long failed career.

Here is her "filmography" at IMDB.

What failed career?

www.imdb.com...

edit on 29-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I appreciate liberals like her making life easier for me.

How you ask?

Every time one of these intolerant, enlightened pretenders makes their political views known, their names go on a mental list I keep.

Whenever one of these arrogant tools makes a movie, or sings a song or whatever it is they do that makes them think they are so special, I ignore it.

I will not pay to see any movie, watch any TV show, listen to any music that is the product of such hypocrites. I refuse to put any of my money into any pocket that is in any way associated with these misguided morons.

Yes, that does limit my entertainment choices. But it's better than sitting through any Susan Sarandon or Sean Penn movie with my stomach in knots, throwing anything in reach at the screen.

I seem to find myself listening to a lot more Hank Williams Jr these days.

I hope Romney can find a place in his cabinet for Bocephus

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Be nice if a storm also came along and did the same to the DNC. Since the only one left from either party would be Ron Paul there would be no opposition and clear sailing to the White House.

BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING if one took out Hollywood too! No more Reps no more Dems and no more spoiled rich people who do imaginary work and pretend to be something!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think when you have a party always beating the war drums, fueling racism and hate, trying to reduce women's rights or maybe force a transvaginal ultrasound, calling women whores for using birth control, embracing rich and blaming the poor, and refusing to take any responsibility.... Isn't it only a matter of time before even good people want these folks wiped away by a hurricane? These whiney little hateful Nazi's. When they threaten peace and equality and even the health of the planet.... I'm surprised its only Ellen Barkin saying it.

Here's a suggestion to Republicans. Have a heart. Show just a sliver of empathy on an issue. Don't blame poor people and sick people for your problems. Don't call rich people, job creators. Don't say we have to pinch pennies and balance a budget and then fight for rich people to have special tax breaks. Basically, dont be a dick all the time and people won't wish for a hurricane to wipe you out.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idahomie
I appreciate liberals like her making life easier for me.

How you ask?

Every time one of these intolerant, enlightened pretenders makes their political views known, their names go on a mental list I keep.

Then you should add Rush Limbaugh to your "mental list" of stupid things Republicans say...

Politico

Once we publicize that we have sent 500 bags of money — well, whatever number of bags — bags filled with money to shore up the levees, what will happen? The poor of New Orleans will storm the levees and steal the bags, thereby putting themselves at risk for the eventual flooding that’ll happen once they remove the bags. That way Republicans can get rid of even more Democrats in Louisiana and shore up the state for themselves.

Stupid people say stupid things no matter what side of the political spectrum they belong to.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING if one took out Hollywood too! No more Reps no more Dems and no more spoiled rich people who do imaginary work and pretend to be something!

And you know what about Hollywood?

Like maybe how many jobs it creates?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Isn't it kind of silly when Republicans are bothered by people having violent or hateful thoughts. Doesn't that trip any hypocrisy in them when their entire base has been built on a pyramid of hate?

Is it only okay to wish death to muslims, illegal immigrants, gays, and liberals? How about war protestors or wall street protestors?

Republicans, please do tell us, who is okay to hate and wish violence on?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Hollywood not unlike our government needs an overhaul.
You are right there are many jobs created but little credit given! When most the money goes to marketing, actors and directors. Teams of writers who mess up the vision of the original creators.

Some people actually love stories not just a set of abs or breasts and a pretty face.

Why I love independent films, fresh stories not crappy over CGI sequels and reboots…And having been in a couple and worked for a few productions see the difference.

Ok how about a compromise? Get rid of Dems, Reps, and most of Hollywood (suits and bad over priced actors)?

edit on 29-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You are right there are many jobs created but little credit given! When most the money goes to marketing, actors and directors. Teams of writers who mess up the vision of the original creators.

Some people actually love stories not just a set of abs or breasts and a pretty face.

Why I love independent films, fresh stories not crappy over CGI sequels and reboots…And having been in a couple and worked for a few productions see the difference.

Ok how about a compromise? Get rid of Dems, Reps, and most of Hollywood (suits and bad over priced actors)?

Thank you.

It appears you actually do understand.

I've learned a lot about the "backbone" - - - as my kid has worked in the industry since age 17. (20+) years.

And anyone who thinks Hollywood is all liberals - - - is just reading the tabloids. Kind of like all Southerners are Rednecks.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Thank you.

It appears you actually do understand.

I've learned a lot about the "backbone" - - - as my kid has worked in the industry since age 17. (20+) years.

And anyone who thinks Hollywood is all liberals - - - is just reading the tabloids. Kind of like all Southerners are Rednecks.

Yeah I should have clarified, that the MACHINE needs to go away along with all the stuffed shirts.
But no there are many people who came there with a passion only to be swallowed by the machine, and many extremely hard working people as well.

Our world is upside down the hardest working people make the least and the people who work the least make the most…

I was also a roadie for a summer and the band I was with a good bunch but some of the other bands we would tour with were prima donnas, who honestly had no talent but were pretty faces and were almost less than human. Rude, demanding and extremely opinionated that either came from money or forgotten what it was like to work and treated people like crap! And yet we put them on pedestals

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Getting rid of Democrats or Republicans will not get rid of the internal hatred, greed, racism, desires for war, religious pandering, and lack of responsibility toward the environment. We need a shift in priorities. Instead of saying teachers get paid too much maybe we need to pay them a whole lot more.

Let's get rid of these negative backwards qualities in whatever party they exist.

Let's strive for peace, love, wisdom, education, and empathy. If we are going to be the only species to DP this planet in every orifice and pump smoke into the air, let's take it on ourselves to find a better way, and to take care of it. Until someone shows me another planet in driving distance we can go to if we F this one up, I think we need to be extra careful, right?

We need to quit putting money first.

People don't need to get rid of political parties. They need to seek wisdom and love and find a candidate who has real wisdom and leadership qualities to help lead mankind to the next level.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Now come on People,,,,, I have not heard anyone Condemn the comments made here by some Angry,,,,,,,,
Who do you think they Represent? It appears they Hate anyone standing with the Republican Party.

Sick: Wikipedia entry calls Mia Love ‘dirty, worthless whore’ and ‘House Ni##er’
(I made changes to the above word.) Not Nice!
I'm going to add the link but no more of the text, it's to revolting.
twitchy.com...'n-word'/

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

How much support do you think is needed for "anti-education, anti-woman, xenophobic, gay-bashing, racist SOB's"?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
No one seems to notice Barkin merely reTweeted something from one of her "followers" on Twitter. In other words, JOE AVERAGE SAID THIS.

edit on 29-8-2012 by CaptChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
No one seems to notice she merely reTweeted something from one of her "followers" on Twitter. In other words, JOE AVERAGE SAID THIS.

edit on 29-8-2012 by guohua because: Disregard,,,,, Wrong Reply. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
reply to post by guohua

How much support do you think is needed for "anti-education, anti-woman, xenophobic, gay-bashing, racist SOB's"?

I think you're being ignored. Probably due to your anti-Christ, anti-child, straight-bashing, racist, Christianphobic messages.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I was also a roadie for a summer and the band I was with a good bunch but some of the other bands we would tour with were prima donnas, who honestly had no talent but were pretty faces and were almost less than human. Rude, demanding and extremely opinionated that either came from money or forgotten what it was like to work and treated people like crap! And yet we put them on pedestals

Oh I know

Wish I could talk - - but "what happens in Hollywood - stays in Hollywood".

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Yep. That's right.

The Liberals are the weak loving peaceful ones on the Left. It's the Progressives that the righties need to worry about. They don't care about being nice. They will give just as hard as they get from the other side and that includes EVERYTHING. All this talk of Civil War coming from the right. They better hope Progressives take don't them up on that offer.
edit on 29-8-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: added take

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join