It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAA Doc Strong Evidence They Are and Have Been Spraying Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Phage

Are you kidding me?

We're about to get seeded with CoreExit, radioactive waste, oil, whatever else Isaac can stir up from the GOM and South Louisiana !

Now....back on topic...(my location is irrelevant, BTW)

edit on 27-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

Hi,

Chetrails, chemspray, chemical lines in the sky, a rose by any other name is still a rose.

To me they are chemtrails. Disgusting crude crule and revolting.

Please tell me what makes you think they are about to put CoreExit in?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I will share this bit with you. I was a technition on C-130 aircraft for 5 years. I did a lot of different work on that airframe. Being a man, and sometimes drinking lots of water on a shift, it was occasionally necessary to relive yourself while out on the flight line. Using the "bathroom" on a C-130 is not a good choice. The bathroom consists of a bucket with a trash bag in it. (for #2) and two urinals on the back side of both jump doors. The urinals have a pipe that goes from the collection area, to the outside of the plane and there is a small flap at the end. So if you pee into the urinal on the ground, the stuff goes right out on the ground where other tech's have to crawl around to do various tasks.

To make a long story short, when you pee on a C-130 while in the air, you are literally peeing on the people under you.

The rule is if you use the honey bucket, you have to clean it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Since Phage brought up my location, I was referring to the millions of gallons sprayed in the Gulf of Mexico, after the BP oil spill.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Not to make light of my own thread, but it appears we have our first confession from a Chem Sprayer right here, folks.

Back on topic, I am sure your bladder accounts for less than .00000000000001% of the Urea they are dumping on our heads, so it can be forgiven.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

there were times when we drank a lot of beer. Sorry for that.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Since Phage brought up my location, I was referring to the millions of gallons sprayed in the Gulf of Mexico, after the BP oil spill.

You brought up your location...it states it clearly under your Avatar...Phage simply noticed it...
edit on 28-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why did the thread slowly get off track? And why are people bringing up chemtrails? OP clearly said this was a debate about the NOAA report...Sigh what's even better is the usual chemtrail debunker's were the ones to bring it up first, "hurr durr there are no chemtrails, those are contrails........"

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
Why did the thread slowly get off track? And why are people bringing up chemtrails? OP clearly said this was a debate about the NOAA report...Sigh what's even better is the usual chemtrail debunker's were the ones to bring it up first, "hurr durr there are no chemtrails, those are contrails........"

Wrong again...the OP sidetracked and derailed this thread...He tried to blindside Phage with this post.

reply to post by Phage

I'm confused.
Here your post seems to deny any chemical spraying is going on at all...
Which is it?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

OP clearly said this was a debate about the NOAA report...Sigh what's even better is the usual chemtrail debunker's were the ones to bring it up first, "hurr durr there are no chemtrails, those are contrails

I guess you missed this then....

Since "chemtrail" is such a touchy term, let's call it chem-spraying. IE weather modification / manipulation has been going on for decades

I guess since he decided to call it chem-spraying that makes it different from chemtrails?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

OP clearly said this was a debate about the NOAA report

Here is a little snippet of that form...

This is a form for cloud seeding,and there really isn't anything to debate as it has been happening for 60 yrs now.

This is in the OP but I will post it here for you to see the whole form if you haven't read it already...

www.corporateservices.noaa.gov...

edit on 28-8-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

How am I wrong again, that was my first post in that thread?...

Also how about you go back to the first page and look at this..

But that's not "chemtrails". Cloud seeding does not leave long lines in the sky. You are talking about two totally different things.

Oh what a surprise Uncinus posted that..

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That's nice, but see I didn't read the report, I'm simply saying what OP requested, he said NOAA report was the topic of this thread, not the ramblings of rather chemtrails are real or not.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce

But that's not "chemtrails". Cloud seeding does not leave long lines in the sky. You are talking about two totally different things.

Do you disagree? Which bit, and why?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

he said NOAA report was the topic of this thread,

Actually he did bring the chemtrail topic to the thread in his OP, but the OP decided to change the name of chemtrails to chem-spray so he should have expected the responses he has gotten.

And actually what the OP linked to was a form to fill out and nothing close to a report.

In fact it doesn't actually prove anything new since seeding clouds is nothing new.
edit on 28-8-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I am unsure, but my best recollection indicates all other posts you have made here at ATS in regard to this subject have been in error...hence my categorization...

Originally posted by Uncinus

Nobody denies Weather Modification, cloud seeding. That's been going on openly for 60+ years.

Yeah, I went ahead and added the ENTIRE response by Uncinus, in order to provide CONTEXTUAL UNDERSTANDING...something you are unwilling to do...
No, no, no...the OP derailed his thread...when he disingenuously brought up the topic of chemical spraying and linked to a chemtrails thread...after stating chemtrails were not the topic...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Cloud seeding, aka [insert here], as others have stated, has been going on for years, but isnt used that often because it's expensive as hell.

The Chinese used it extensively prior to the Beijing Olympics to attempt to remove some of the smog.

I fail to see the correlation in how some of the substrates they are using, be it urea, silver shavings, etc can "poison" the public. There are many, many more efficient ways to do so. (Re: Fox News) These substrates are not even in vapor form, so those of you saying you're getting sick prior/after a rainstorm are experiencing aches from pressure differentials rather than some secretive gas they are spraying. They are used to start a "domino effect" and once the actual process of rainfall has started, they are no longer needed. For instance, the Chinese were seeding clouds with cannons. It's like the snow patrol starting an avalanche with their cannons they use.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

That is incorrect.

Any posts you have quoted were an attempt to stop derailment by the usual ATS "debunk" crew.

It is painfully obvious these types have no problem with our Gov. spraying dangerous chemicals in the sky.

It's sad really.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You posted the original query to Phage. That is indisputable fact. Each one of us is still awaiting evidence the Government is spraying anything...got any direct evidence? Once you get that direct evidence, I swear by everything I hold dear in my life, I will put an immediate stop to it...Me and the other boys...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It is painfully obvious these types have no problem with our Gov. spraying dangerous chemicals in the sky.

The federal government does not engage in weather modification.
Local governments (counties) contract with private companies for their services. And no, I don't have any problem with very small amounts of material being distributed over limited areas.

edit on 8/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

They are literally pissing on our heads and telling us its raining!

Just looked outside and it is raining

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join