It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAA Doc Strong Evidence They Are and Have Been Spraying Us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I have a doc here listing 12.5 lbs of urea per mile in one experiment.

Link

To be honest, probably a lot worse living near your local gas station with benzene leakage.

(They were making snow btw)

edit on 28-8-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Check this out: law 92-205; 85 stat.

Google Oct. 13, 1976 Weather modification

They've been doing this for a long time. Only now in 2012 are they being required to report it.
Am I reading this wrong or what?

“Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that’s why this is so important.” —Former Defense Secretary William S. Cohen DoD News Briefing,Monday, April 28, 1997

Ok now I've seen it all and I don't really want to dwell on this subject anymore..
www.weathermodification.com...
Apparently they have been cloud seeding to increase rain in Illinois for the past 35years. I've lived here my entire life, perfectly healthy. Though I do tend to stay out of the rain... who knows. I could give a # less though at this point.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Deezi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deezi
Check this out: law 92-205; 85 stat.

Google Oct. 13, 1976 Weather modification

They've been doing this for a long time. Only now in 2012 are they being required to report it.

There have been laws requiring reporting of weather modification since the 1950s
www.archive.org.../n3/mode/2up

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

That would be state of California. I live in Illinois and its not like I see this supposed reporting on the news. Where exactly can I find these reports?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Deezi

Considering the date on the NOAA form is April of 1981, I would say the issue is you are reading it wrong.

Apparently they have been cloud seeding to increase rain in Illinois for the past 35years. I've lived here my entire life, perfectly healthy. Though I do tend to stay out of the rain... who knows.

Illness and disease are a fact of life. Some of them are caused by things as simple as not washing your hands or a single sneeze in a public place, such as a food buffet. As a matter of fact, I would say those are the things at the root of the problem.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Deezi

Here are the laws regulating retention of records

You can find this snippet at the site.

§ 908.9 Retention of records. top Records required under §908.8 shall be retained and available for inspection by the Administrator or his designated representatives for 3 years after completion of the activity to which they relate. Such records shall be required to be produced for inspection only at the place where normally kept. The Administrator shall have the right to make copies of such records, if he or she deems necessary. [52 FR 4896, Feb. 18, 1987] § 908.10 Penalties. Knowing and willful violation of any rule adopted under the authority of section 2 of Public Law 92–205 shall subject the person violating such rule to a fine of not more than $10,000, upon conviction thereof. § 908.11 Maintenance of records of related activities. (a) Persons whose activities relate to weather modification activities, other than persons engaged in weather modification activities, shall maintain records concerning the identities of purchasers or users of weather modification apparatus or materials, the quantities or numbers of items purchased, and the times of such purchases. Such information shall be retained for at least 3 years. (b) In addition, persons whose activities relate to weather modification shall be required, under the authority of section 4 of Public Law 92–205, to provide the Administrator, on his request, with information he deems necessary to carry out the purposes of this act. [41 FR 23394, June 10, 1976, as amended at 52 FR 4896, Feb. 18, 1987] § 908.12 Public disclosure of information. (a) Any records or other information obtained by the Administrator under these rules or otherwise under the authority of Public Law 92–205 shall be made publicly available to the fullest practicable extent. Such records or information may be inspected on written request to the Administrator. However, the Administrator will not disclose any information referred to in section 1905 of title 18, United States Code, and that is otherwise unavailable to the public, except that such information shall be disclosed: (1) To other Federal government departments, agencies, and officials for official use upon request; (2) In any judicial proceeding under a court order formulated to preserve the confidentiality of such information without impairing the proceeding; and (3) To the public, if necessary to protect their health and safety. (b) Certified copies of such reports and information, to the extent publicly disclosable, may be obtained from the Administrator at cost in accordance with the Department of Commerce implementation of the Freedom of Information Act. (c) Persons reporting on weather modification projects or related activities shall specifically identify all information that they consider not to be subject to public disclosure under the terms of Public Law 92–205 and provide reasons in support thereof. A determination as to whether or not reported information is subject to public dissemination shall be made by the Administrator.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
Illness and disease are a fact of life. Some of them are caused by things as simple as not washing your hands or a single sneeze in a public place, such as a food buffet. As a matter of fact, I would say those are the things at the root of the problem.

huh? When did I question the state of illness and disease?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Deezi

Here are the laws regulating retention of records

The Administrator, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Environmental Modification Office, Rockville, Md. 20852. This is the administrator that needs to be written to in order to obtain records. I can't write or type a letter that would be suffice enough.(In proper fashion) In order to gain these records. So I'm asking anyone with some time and a good sense for writing letters. Please find out what all has been sprayed in Illinois from 1990-2012.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The United States may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.

Really? Something tells me all one will find with this method is dead ends.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Well, they're doing something. People can "debunk" it all they want. My eyes don't lie. And, from what i've seen, there hasn't been a trail in the sky, in about 2 months. I forget the last time i posted about it, but it's been clean as a whistle...and i HAVE seen planes flying at, relatively, the same altitudes. The skies have been sunny and blue. So, what's up with that???

The most i've EVER seen them spray, was Christmas Day, last year. Now, WHO flies on Christmas Day??? Planes were flying back and forth, non-stop, throughout the day. When i reached the 22 times, i saw them spraying, i stopped counting.

I can relate. The best evidence we have is what our very own eyes tell us.
All knowing phage, unicanus and their ilk will take the sight from our eyes and the sense
from our brains, each and every time.

Red Flags all 'round.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well, they're doing something. People can "debunk" it all they want. My eyes don't lie. And, from what i've seen, there hasn't been a trail in the sky, in about 2 months. I forget the last time i posted about it, but it's been clean as a whistle...and i HAVE seen planes flying at, relatively, the same altitudes. The skies have been sunny and blue. So, what's up with that???

The most i've EVER seen them spray, was Christmas Day, last year. Now, WHO flies on Christmas Day??? Planes were flying back and forth, non-stop, throughout the day. When i reached the 22 times, i saw them spraying, i stopped counting.

From the ground

1) You dont know what the elevation of a plane in the sky is
2) You dont know what a plane is doing at cruise altitude
3) Your eyes can tell you nothing about what is coming from a plane

Saying that "my eyes dont lie" really translates into "I have nothing else as proof, so I am going to make assumptions about what I am seeing."

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The best way to over all this spraying...

DEEP BREATHS!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deezi

huh? When did I question the state of illness and disease?

I thought you were making a statement about it when you wrote this:

Apparently they have been cloud seeding to increase rain in Illinois for the past 35years. I've lived here my entire life, perfectly healthy.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Deezi

Try this:

To: Director of NOAA
Date: Insert Date Here
RE: Weather Modification Efforts - State of Illinois during the time frame of January, 1992 through December, 2011

I am attempting to gather information relative to weather modification efforts taking place in the State of Illinois during the time frame of January, 1992, through December, 2011. Would it be possible to obtain any copies of records the agency has in archives?

Thank you,

Insert Name Here

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If "They" have been spraying us how come in L.A. I NEVER see chem trails???
Oh and I am from the Midwest where I saw tons of trails FROM AIRPLANES.
edit on 28-8-2012 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

From the ground

Saying that "my eyes dont lie" really translates into "I have nothing else as proof, so I am going to make assumptions about what I am seeing."

What it does tell us, is that all the BS fed to us about how "Contrails" form is nonsense...and completely and entirely unprovable, since we have no access to any of the so-called science behind it.

I guess all the conditions that make contrails possible have disappeared completely in my area this year, cause i have not seen any.

Where are my EVERYDAY NORMAL CONTRAILS,,, i now MISS THEM LOL.

Used to have them by the hundreds daily, now maybe 1 or 2 can last about 30 minutes, some really STRANGE other cloud formations though...Methinks they have entered a new era of cloud manufacturing.

The clouds and the skies i have seen now in the last 1.5 years show continous patterns that never before have appeared, and NEW ONES on a daily basis, amazing shapes, patterns, almost psychedelic Fibonacci sequences involved !!! AWESOME,, or NOO MAYBE NOT..

What our eyes tell us, is that Contrail Science, is just about as likely as being truth as ANYTHING ELSE spouted by governments...IE, not the REAL STORY AT ALL.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

I guess all the conditions that make contrails possible have disappeared completely in my area this year, cause i have not seen any.

Oh, don't worry, they will be back exactly the same in a month or two, about when the rains return. What you are experiencing is what we call "summer".

(disclaimer: summer varies by location, in some places summer has lots of rain and contrails).

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Wow. Three pages to get back to the issue. Much thanks and you're correct.
Someone w/ the guidence of an aggressive environmental attorney has to demand (under the Freedom of Information Act) that the gov. AND private sectors turn over each and every one of these forms that's been handled in the past fifteen years. This is the only way we're going to see who's involved, what is being sprayed the most frequently as well as whether or not they're combining said particles. By the dates, we could also see if their chosen mist is dependent upon the seasons. Are certain areas (such as large cities v. country) receiving certain particulate assaults while other areas are being subjected to a different substance all together? Lastly, if our government is so hell bent on cloud seeding and telling us that they're capable of making it rain, why on Earth is the bread basket and the majority of the US having the worst drought anyone can recall in their lifetimes? At any rate, I have a feeling that Boeing is involved with this as well as the US Air Force and Navy. They, whomever "they" are, are building clouds in the middle of the oceans and this is easy to discover and read about, so why are they so tight lipped about what they're polluting the skies with? Bunch of psychopaths, I tell you. Once the forms have been analyzed, I would believe that arrests would be in order.
Just my two cents though.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
if i didnt believe the sparaying before,after going into treads about it here and seeing the same crew of experts jump on the wagon for their comision,i must believe it now.lol,but they still use the same old scripts.just like from a note pad with saporting links and all.plz tell management to update the info,its getting obvious on all the subjects! by the way,they are spraying us.no mistakes there.the up rise in hbp?hmmmm! im not sure about global but the hbp problem is not locked down to just one country
edit on 28-8-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

From the ground

What it does tell us, is that all the BS fed to us about how "Contrails" form is nonsense...and completely and entirely unprovable, since we have no access to any of the so-called science behind it.

Used to have them by the hundreds daily, now maybe 1 or 2 can last about 30 minutes, some really STRANGE other cloud formations though...Methinks they have entered a new era of cloud manufacturing.

The clouds and the skies i have seen now in the last 1.5 years show continous patterns that never before have appeared, and NEW ONES on a daily basis, amazing shapes, patterns, almost psychedelic Fibonacci sequences involved !!! AWESOME,, or NOO MAYBE NOT..

What our eyes tell us, is that Contrail Science, is just about as likely as being truth as ANYTHING ELSE spouted by governments...IE, not the REAL STORY AT ALL.

So you are not only suggesting that chemtrails exist, but that all contrail science and the science behind how they form is complete BS? Are you insane? Put the whole chemtrail thing aside for a minute and think really hard about what you're saying about contrail science. Then take a few minutes and do your own searches to find out exactly how wrong you are. Beyond that, I'll let the likes of Phage have a go at you on this one - I'm still blinking my eyes in disbelief at the sheer ignorance demonstrated on basic science.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Ever open a bottle of beer? See that little cloud that forms in the neck even on a hot day? That's science. You can get some baseline facts from that.

Unfortunately it's a little tricky to open a hot beer in the freezer, but that would get even closer. Also unfortunately the air in freezers is always below ice-supersaturation, otherwise your freezer would ice up.

But it's not unprovable, just not trivial, if you really wanted to you, or someone, could do some science and prove one way or another that ice clouds don't persist in ice-supersaturated conditions. That would amaze most scientists and you'd probably get a Nobel prize (lots of money!), seeing as how the science is pretty well agreed upon by this point.

Why don't you start by saying what you think the actual error is in the science. Like - you have an ice cloud in ice-supersaturated air - come up with a hypothesis that explains why it won't last. We can devise experiments later.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join