It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAA Doc Strong Evidence They Are and Have Been Spraying Us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
First off, this is not a "contrail vs. chemtrail" thread.

Everybody knows what a contrail is... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since "chemtrail" is such a touchy term, let's call it chem-spraying. IE weather modification / manipulation has been going on for decades.

Check out this NOAA doc - www.corporateservices.noaa.gov...

Here, you check off which chemicals you have been spraying in the atmosphere, and report it to NOAA.

Silver Iodide -

Chronic inhalation, ingestion or skin contact with silver compounds may cause argyria characterized by blue-gray discoloration of the eyes, skin and mucous membranes

en.wikipedia.org...

Carbon Dioxide -

The environmental effects of carbon dioxide are of significant interest. In the earth's atmosphere, it acts as a greenhouse gas which plays a major role in global warming and anthropogenic climate change.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sodium Chloride (salt) -

In humans, a high-salt intake has long been suspected to generally raise blood pressure. More recently, it was demonstrated to attenuate nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide (NO) contributes to vessel homeostasis by inhibiting vascular smooth muscle contraction and growth, platelet aggregation, and leukocyte adhesion to the endothelium.

en.wikipedia.org...

Urea -

Urea can be irritating to skin, eyes, and the respiratory tract. Repeated or prolonged contact with urea in fertilizer form on the skin may cause dermatitis. High concentrations in the blood can be damaging. Ingestion of low concentrations of urea, such as are found in typical human urine, are not dangerous with additional water ingestion within a reasonable time-frame. Many animals (e.g., dogs) have a much more concentrated urine and it contains a higher urea amount than normal human urine; this can prove dangerous as a source of liquids for consumption in a life-threatening situation (such as in a desert). Urea can cause algal blooms to produce toxins, and its presence in the runoff from fertilized land may play a role in the increase of toxic blooms

en.wikipedia.org...

It could be argued Urea has many positive uses as well...

However, I don't want it sprayed over my house, do you?

They are literally pissing on our heads and telling us its raining!

The other category is "Other"...you fill in the blank with God knows what.

Now, you can call this "weather modification", or "cloud seeding"....to me it seems more like Human Modification.

The doc link above is legit, and in case it comes down, I have screen shots.

I believe this proves they are spraying our skies with chemicals.

Some other important, related threads -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will see the typical ATS "debunk team" refusing to even acknowledge anything is being sprayed.

Why would they need this form, then?

edit on 27-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

maybe somebody could do a FOIA request
for all these forms now that we know what to ask for?

even thousands of blacked out with magic marker forms would tell us something

lol
hope you're strapped up and ready
some of the new members of the debunk team
actually try to use the T&C as a club

actually got my post deleted and 1000pts docked
for pointing out that the commercial pilots on the
contrail disinfo team have no trouble at all dumping poop& piss
on us from the planes toilets everytime they fly

edit on 27-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: forgot question mark

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, I guess this about cinches the fact that they engage in weather mod and release things in the environment in an "airborne" fashion. Great find.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have been wanting to start a thread on my own personal experience with these "trails" but have always felt nervous about doing so since it is an INCREDIBLY touchy subject here. Thanks for the information, a friend of mine has this document saved on his hard drive (has had it for awhile) I also view this topic not as a "contrail vs chemtrail" sort of thing but more as a "geo-engineering" perspective. (which is happening, and has been happening, for a long time) whether it is for the purpose of weather modification or otherwise. Glad to see someone in the same boat as me..
edit on 27/8/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Since "chemtrail" is such a touchy term, let's call it chem-spraying. IE weather modification / manipulation has been going on for decades.

Nobody denies Weather Modification, cloud seeding. That's been going on openly for 60+ years.

But that's not "chemtrails". Cloud seeding does not leave long lines in the sky. You are talking about two totally different things.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I've always been a firm believer in Chem spraying. Since my son was born he has had extreme dermatitis and I notice the outbreaks worse on days of it being sprayed. I have asthma and notice when it's being sprayed that I can not for the life of me catch my breath nor stop wheezing. This stuff is horrible and real. Thanks for posting and sharing!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well, they're doing something. People can "debunk" it all they want. My eyes don't lie. And, from what i've seen, there hasn't been a trail in the sky, in about 2 months. I forget the last time i posted about it, but it's been clean as a whistle...and i HAVE seen planes flying at, relatively, the same altitudes. The skies have been sunny and blue. So, what's up with that???

The most i've EVER seen them spray, was Christmas Day, last year. Now, WHO flies on Christmas Day??? Planes were flying back and forth, non-stop, throughout the day. When i reached the 22 times, i saw them spraying, i stopped counting.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well if you saw a cockroach you'd likely spray it too with some poison, what's the difference?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I'm talking about spraying chemicals in our skies. Obviously they have a delivery method, which may or may not leave visible "trails"....

Debunkers use the "chemtrail" argument to twist it around and make logical assumptions sound ludicrous.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Well if you saw a cockroach you'd likely spray it too with some poison, what's the difference?

Hmmm. good point actually.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

But that's not "chemtrails". Cloud seeding does not leave long lines in the sky. You are talking about two totally different things.

How do we know that for certain? If they can seed clouds, they can create clouds and take away from clouds, if they can create clouds then I would think some of these might form into trail like formations. Its not implausible anyway.

This makes me think about a conversation I had with a 75 year old man who lives above me in my apartment. I asked him the same question one day, when I caught him staring at the trails in the sky to the North, I asked him "how can we distinguish between what is normal contrail formations along normal flight paths and what might be a form of geo-engineering." His reply to me was "for 60 years I have asked myself the same question and the answer is that we can't, Because man is too immature to play with nature and the one's who believe they are mature enough don't even know what might happen." I think he is right. What do we, man, even know about what we are doing,

link   
reply to post by Signals

You will see the typical ATS "debunk team" refusing to even acknowledge anything is being sprayed.
No. Cloud seeding has been going on for quite a while now. But it doesn't have anything to do with "chemtrails". Weather modification involves small scale, localized application to existing cumulus clouds.

Here's an example of how it's done.

Here you can find the records for the current and previous seasons (yes, cloud seeding is seasonal) for the West Texas Weather Modification Association.
www.wtwma.com...

edit on 8/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Signals

I would like to see an honest evaluation of all these efforts at weather modification. It sure didn't stop the drought, did it? I don't go outdoors as much anymore because it is affecting my breathing and my skin. I wish they would stop and evaluate, seriously.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hooray... you proved the government requires documentation be kept of weather modification efforts. What's the big deal?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Signals

I would like to see an honest evaluation of all these efforts at weather modification. It sure didn't stop the drought, did it? I don't go outdoors as much anymore because it is affecting my breathing and my skin. I wish they would stop and evaluate, seriously.

Cloud seeding requires clouds, so it's not too useful in a full-on drought with no clouds.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
And you know weather modification is generally required to be posted in the local paper before it happens, like this from 1956. They still do this now.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I would like to see an honest evaluation of all these efforts at weather modification.

That's one reason for the form. To help figure out just how effective it may be. The companies that do it say it works great. Others aren't so sure.
Cloud seeding does nothing for droughts.

edit on 8/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm confused.

Here your post seems to deny any chemical spraying is going on at all...

Which is it?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

On a very serious note, how do you know it is weather modification efforts that are the root cause of your ailments?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Signals

maybe somebody could do a FOIA request
for all these forms now that we know what to ask for?

even thousands of blacked out with magic marker forms would tell us something

edit on 27-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: forgot question mark

That's a good suggestion. No one will do it though.They'd rather have someone else do it,even though they'll sit there and insist that this stuff goes on.They don't want to do the legwork,they'd rather someone else did.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join