It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Outrageous Hateful Rhetoric of All Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seabag, his question was relevant. Arab to English doesn't translate context appropriately.

So what do you think? You just listen to everything anyone says without proofing it yourself?

That makes sense when you are pushing the agenda being manipulated.

AAC

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

So what are you saying? That Iran has a time machine and will go back in time to 1940's Germany for some SEIG HEIL!

I’m saying that if the leadership in Iran felt it had the upper hand and could do what it REALLY wanted without repercussions then it most certainly would.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Then lets just light this candle shall we? Is that what you want? Armageddon? Because thats what the PTB are trying to do and you are falling for it hook, line and sinker. In the words of the late, great Rodney King, "can't we all just get along"?

link   
Arabs/Muslims hate Israelis/Jews and vice versa. This is a war and has been waged for thousands of years. Both sides are just as bad as each other and both support terrorist organisations covertly.

Arabs use the Palestinian situation as their fuel, the Jews use the holocaust for theirs. Both sides of the conflict are pathetic IMO, and put the entire world at jeapordy. They all believe in the one God, learn to get along!!!

link   
reply to post by seabag

I have a hard time believing they want to kill all Jews and that's because there are about 25,000 Jews currently living Iran. Their numbers were much larger in the past but during the 1970's revolution many Jews were targeted and killed. It got so bad the Iranian Gov't stepped in and protected them. Even today the Iranian Jews have a rep or two in the parliament. A few years ago Israel offered all the Iranian Jews money to move out of Iran and into Israel but the Iranian Jews refused and were even offended saying their identity isn't for sale. So for a Gov't supposedly wanting to kill all Jews why don't they finish off the last 25,000 instead of protecting them and offering them a voice in politics?

I'm not update on all the terrorist attacks world wide, but what make's you think terrorist attacks against Jews is because they are a Jew and not because they are Zionists? It is very clear the Iranian Gov't, & other ME Gov'ts, do not work with Zionists and threaten them all the time. A Zionist is the political reference when we discuss the Israeli Gov't, no? There is no doubt Iran and friends want the Zionist regime removed from the pages of time but that doesn't mean they are out to kill all Jews. We all understand there are extremists Muslims out there but the Muslim numbers is in the billions second to only Christianity, & I do believe the Muslim numbers are growing while the Catholic numbers are decreasing. There aren't billions of extremists out to kill all the Jews. Islamphobia is a real thing, just like Anti Semitism.

Now about Hamas, what's their history? Didn't Israel create Hamas, much like the USA did with Al Qaeda?
edit on 26-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsThisThingBugged
reply to post by seabag

That salute has been used for 2000 years. It was the salute used by the Roman Empire, hence why Mussolini used it (hitler copied him).

Also that salute was the original salute during the pledge of alligance in the US, it was called the belomy salute. It was used in the US during the pledge until the 1930s until it was determined to be a little to close to heil hitler.

It's to bad hitler ruined it for everybody, because it's cool.
edit on 26-8-2012 by IsThisThingBugged because: (no reason given)

Dude awesome post, very educational. Hitler and his gang also ruined this for everyone,

en.wikipedia.org...

Right-facing swastika in the decorative Hindu form, used to evoke "shakti"

edit on 26-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aethertek

Nice try BUT…that is a quote of a Rabbi asking GOD to wipe out Iran and Hezbollah.

That’s like asking lighting to kill your enemy!!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wwiilliiaamm

Nothing is ever as simple as it seems.

Thanks for the history lesson BUT….

Why do you justify the murder of innocent Muslim people while justifying the murder of innocent Jewish people??

You’re explaining the formation of Hamas as a means of justifying its actions! How ludicrous is that?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Really? Would omniscient GOD really be that prejudice?

So funny these religious types.

Do you believe in an omniscient God??

How do you justify the murder committed by Hamas and Hezbollah?

Try to NOT say the words "jew" or "Israel" in your answer....I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Dude, you refuse to see the point. No one is saying it's okay for Hammas to kill innocent people!!!

What they are saying, based on sizing you up as biased, is that they will not support your rhetoric in favor of Israel, because they are just as guilty. If not more.

Get it?

AAC

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Do you believe in an omniscient God??

Doesn't matter what I believe. But it serves as the backdrop for this conflict. So it is relevant, indeed.

How do you justify the murder committed by Hamas and Hezbollah?

Try to NOT say the words "jew" or "Israel" in your answer....I'll wait.

I don't justify the killing of anyone. Are you mental? Why are you designing the discussion in such a way?

AAC
edit on 26-8-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Seabag, his question was relevant. Arab to English doesn't translate context appropriately.

Give me a break!

So what do you think? You just listen to everything anyone says without proofing it yourself?

No, but a translation reported worldwide isn’t something I’d dismiss. You are perpetuating a logical fallacy. If you don’t see the intent at this point then there is nothing I can say to persuade you. Obviously you have dismissed my credibility based on my source.

That makes sense when you are pushing the agenda being manipulated.

Ditto…..

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Then lets just light this candle shall we? Is that what you want? Armageddon? Because thats what the PTB are trying to do and you are falling for it hook, line and sinker. In the words of the late, great Rodney King, "can't we all just get along"?

Dude, you are so far off base….

The OP was an attempt at debating the rationale between different ideologies not advocating war.

Please explain the justification for murdering an innocent woman or child……

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Dude, you refuse to see the point. No one is saying it's okay for Hammas to kill innocent people!!!

What they are saying, based on sizing you up as biased, is that they will not support your rhetoric in favor of Israel, because they are just as guilty. If not more.

Get it?

No, I don’t get it.

Why do you choose one side over the other when you SAY both are wrong?

Why would ANYONE side with a group that kills women and children?

And you have the AUDACITY to claim the moral high ground??

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Let's just make this easier.

Show me the Arabic sentence where he said those words. I'll wait.

You won't find it. It is media propaganda to alter the minds of Americans so that they will conditioned to think Iran is evil. It clearly worked with you.

When asked by an American Journalist if he said he wanted to wipe them off the map, he clearly said that was never his words and that Jewish owned Media channels were responsible for spinning his words.

He then clarified in English, "As the Soviet Union disappeared, the Zionist Regime will also vanish and humanity will be liberated."

But you can believe whatever you want. But the truth doesn't need you to believe it to make it true.

Nice try. You failed on all accounts in this thread.

AAC

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

No, I don’t get it.

Obviously.

Why do you choose one side over the other when you SAY both are wrong?

I don't choose either side. They are both twisted. But I will not let you try to downplay one side in order to try and gain support for Israel. That is just as corrupt as the Regime itself.

Why would ANYONE side with a group that kills women and children?

Great question. Why DO YOU side with Israel?

AAC

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Let's just make this easier.

Show me the Arabic sentence where he said those words. I'll wait.

You won't find it.

I did find it…that was the video I posted!!

If you say it was a mistranslation then prove it.

He then clarified in English, "As the Soviet Union disappeared, the Zionist Regime will also vanish and humanity will be liberated."

Ahmadinejad has made his intentions clear.

REGARDLESSS, please justify the murder of innocent men, women and children by Hamas and Hezbollah. What’s their excuse? Is it a mistranslation?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You keep repeating the same sentence!

I have answered it twice.

Are you mental?

AAC

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by seabag

You keep repeating the same sentence!

I have answered it twice.

Are you mental?

AAC

You're not getting it AAC, obviously Israel's killings are justified and everyone else is Hitler!!!!

Seriously Seabag, grow up and open your eyes, no-one here has stated that the killing of innocent civilians is justified, either by molotov or apache.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Double

edit on 26-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join