It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Outrageous Hateful Rhetoric of All Time

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I doubt the kid who was not even born yet would say that. However, there was much more to the Partition Plan than what you obviously recall. No need to pluck a highly controversial plan during the 40s and hang it on the argument like it will cover the hole in the problem.

There was a huge movement against the Zionistic movement and conceding to this was not in any of the Arab Nations interests during the time. Especially when Jewish Terror groups were waging war in the area against the British establishment.

However, with the luxury of hindsight, I think that it was a mistake not to accept the plan. However, I don't think they thought that the area would become imprisoned by Jewish Gestapo 60 years later either.

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

In your next life when your born in iran...than maybe you will understand.other than that,who cares about what you think.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
Not shocking considering the source of the rhetoric. I was called every name in the book when I reported that the Iranian leadership wants to kill ALL Jews.. I’m very disappointed in many members here who can’t get past their own contrived hatred for Israeli and American actions. Why can’t the people who see the misdeeds of Israel and America acknowledge the misdeeds of groups like Hamas? This video shows some of the most hateful rhetoric I’ve heard in a while and all I ever hear from some on ATS is justification and support.

People need to see Hamas for what it is….a terrorist organization that kills innocent women and children indiscriminately in the name of peace. Let’s have some honest debate about the current and historical targets of US attacks versus the current and historical targets of Hamas attacks. Please don’t be ridiculous by bringing up WWII and Japan….that was 70 years ago; a lot has changed since then.

The video was very clear that JEWS are the target…..not Zionists……JEWS!! I think that means everyone who is Jewish; not just Zionists or males who take up arms. Even if you think Hamas is fighting for a just-cause, how do you justify the slaughter on innocent civilians?? Did you catch the part where he said even “a servant without his master’s permission” is allowed to kill Jews?? Servants?????? Say IT AIN’T SO!!

Where is your outrage about the lack of civil rights in the ME?? Is the “just war” waged by the Palestinians against the Zionists enough justification to overlook the killing of innocent civilians and the enslavement of people???

“Destroy the JEWS” and "Destroy the Americans and their SUPPORTERS”???? Really? This is acceptable to you?? These are the people you are pulling for??

Tell me the flaw in my logic!

edit on 26-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

You know this might be irrelevant from what you are yacking about, but this is as good of place to state it as any.

I have a simple peace plan for the Middle East.

Fact most people of Jewish descent today are atheists, so to most ethnic Jews having a Jewish nation located in the Middle East is meaningless. With that being the case, lets give the Israeli government some place like the Olympic Peninsula for example. This because the place where Israel is located right now is a big deal to Arab Muslims who for the most part are true believers in their faith which places high emotional value on current Israeli real estate.

See all the secular Jews can come over to the West coast of the U.S. and be gay, pro choice and have all the out of marriage sex they want without moral scorn. They can have a Mayer Bloomberg Bolshevism utopia just as they want without being surrounded by hostel neighbors who consider their way of life completely corrupt and immoral who want to wipe them off the face of the Earth forever.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join