The Most Outrageous Hateful Rhetoric of All Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There have been many hateful rhetoric said by men, in the name of Peace. As one poster said, Hitler comes to mind. Sad that the same rhetoric, is the same, as Hitlers. After all these years, You would have expected the rhetoric to change, even after a madman wanted to do the same thing, to the Jews. Obviously it hasn't. There is no difference, when it comes to Zionist/Jew in my book. Why? Because people like to label over those they hate, while they claim Zionist, they really mean Jew. Some are hiding their hatred, here on ATS,with the same old game, being played in the Middle East. Relabeling their hatred, to mask their true intentions.

Shame.

S&F

edit on 26-8-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

You keep repeating the same sentence!

I have answered it twice.

Are you mental?

Mental? Maybe!

So you believe both are bad?

The most telling thing in your posts was this:

It's the classic bully syndrome. When a person is bullied long enough, they fight back.

This leads me to believe you understand the point of my thread, though you’re fighting against it. You know damn well the Jews get hammered while Jew-bashers get a free ride.

Thanks for proving my point!

edit on 26-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Not sure how that was a reply to my post.

I'll make it easy, no-one has said that Hamas or Hezbollah are justified in killing innocent civilians. Do you think Israel is justified in killing innocent civilians? Simple question.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
(Yoda Voice) The need for perspective I see....discontent flows strongly here. mmm...

Okay, first off.... I'm rather shocked. How did the OP rate getting pounded?? As I read it, he started right off by acknowledging both sides are guilty and are very much parties to share blame. I sure didn't see him suggesting that Israel was a land of sunshine and lollipops while Hamas locked themselves away to devise evil plots. It would read to me like the point of the OP was that Hamas is *ALSO* guilty, here is an example, and perhaps seeing both sides is a good starting place.

I'm sure I'll be corrected quite quickly here if I'm misinterpreting that.

Now, Hamas ARE NOT NICE PEOPLE. Palestinians in Gaza are NOT all Hamas. However, Hamas is among the very last hold outs for even recognizing Israel and absolutely, positively and under no uncertain terms, refuses to. Period. This is NOT exactly how peace is made and if we want to even JOKE about the idea of peace being the final outcome there......all sides who have actual power, as Hamas is the Government of Gaza, need to at LEAST have basic respect for each other.

Hamas has NO respect for Israel and in fact has been the ones firing rockets and mortars into Israel on and off right up to quite recently. Not the West Bank and the PLA, but HAMAS. Again, these are not nice people. Not even a little......and they are not looking to stand alone. They're branching outward.

The victory of Mohammed Morsi in the Egyptian presidential elections could enable Hamas to secure international recognition, an official in the party told the Bethlehem-based Ma’an news agency on Monday.

He predicted that Morsi as president will “get the international community to recognize us and deal with us, just as it did with the Islamists in Tunisia, Egypt and Yemen.”

He noted that the movement would accept any condition from the international community in exchange for international recognition except one: recognizing Israel. He claimed that a Hamas recognition of Israel means giving up rights.
Source

As I said earlier on another thread. There are no White hats or even Black hats as pure sides in this conflict and the coming open war. Everyone is wearing shades of grey. Some darker than others. Hamas is among the darker shades in my view and continues to show it.... The PLA in the West Bank can apparently be worked with.....but Hamas is not budging. Well, that is how wars are simply the only path left....and they're doing they're part to get there. No doubt.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

There is no difference, when it comes to Zionist/Jew in my book. Why? Because people like to label over those they hate, while they claim Zionist, they really mean Jew. Some are hiding their hatred, here on ATS,with the same old game, being played in the Middle East. Relabeling their hatred, to mask their true intentions.

I agree, Sonnny.

I find the hypocrisy a bit thick here when it comes to Israel.

Killing women and children deliberately is sick. Strapping a vest of explosives on and boarding a bus that you KNOW is filled with women and children (who happen to be Jews) in a diliborate attempt to KILL them is sick. I won’t even mention the recruitment of children….

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by seabag

I'll make it easy, no-one has said that Hamas or Hezbollah are justified in killing innocent civilians. Do you think Israel is justified in killing innocent civilians? Simple question.

No.

My questions.
Are Jewish people as a race, being threatened ? Are Arab people,as a race being threatened?

What does Hamas or Hezbollah actually stand for? How were they formed,and for what purpose?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Why? Because people like to label over those they hate, while they claim Zionist, they really mean Jew. Some are hiding their hatred, here on ATS,with the same old game, being played in the Middle East. Relabeling their hatred, to mask their true intentions.

You really shouldn't judge others because of your own shortcomings.

There is a distinction between Jews and Zionists, educated people find the difference quite glaring.

How about I let these people explain it for you, its written by Jews. Enlighten yourself. www.jewsnotzionists.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

It wasn’t……my apologies.

I'll make it easy, no-one has said that Hamas or Hezbollah are justified in killing innocent civilians.

No one who hates Israeli says ANYTHING about what Hamas and Hezbollah do; that’s my point; it begs the question.

Do you think Israel is justified in killing innocent civilians? Simple question.

Simple answer – NO. However, I don’t see the same type of indiscriminant murder on the part of Israel. How many Israelis board a bus strapped with explosives with the intention of killing women and children? If you say “None” you’d be correct??

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Why? Because people like to label over those they hate, while they claim Zionist, they really mean Jew. Some are hiding their hatred, here on ATS,with the same old game, being played in the Middle East. Relabeling their hatred, to mask their true intentions.

You really shouldn't judge others because of your own shortcomings.

There is a distinction between Jews and Zionists, educated people find the difference quite glaring.

How about I let these people explain it for you, its written by Jews. Enlighten yourself. www.jewsnotzionists.org...

Actually, I know the difference. Its those that KNOW the difference, but mask their hatred, by using the word Zionist, when in reality its Jews, in general, that they hate. All Jews, regardless of the Label, they want to use.

I don't judge anyone, except those blinded by hatred.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I find the hypocrisy a bit thick here when it comes to Israel.
Really.
I once asked you how you support Israel, after the Liberty incident.

You claimed you didnt know much about it.

I just find it odd, how you and the other warmongers turn a blind eye to a direct attack on your country, your fellow servicemen, about this incident.

You can recite Iranian speeches , know what the Mullahs have for lunch, but the Liberty, ..... pass.

It really is sickening how the warmongers are willing to sell out their country, for the privledge of being considered a second class citizen.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Okay, perspective is one thing, making up facts to totally mischaracterize Hamas as if we're all talking about two entirely different groups of people is quite another. Now I've collected a couple videos here to help support what I have said. Hamas ARE NOT NICE PEOPLE. They are among the worst players in the game over there.

Again.......... The Palestinians in Gaza are not all Hamas, but Hamas IS the Government of Gaza. It makes the distinction without difference in some ways.

The first one here is another major Hamas figure and this time, calling for the annihilation of Jews with the reasoning and basis for it at least partially explained, as he sees it.

The next one is an example of what they call news and the type of thing the population is listening to in a general way over there. This is PA-TV

and finally, a couple moments of Hamas, in their own words and at their.. ahem... finest. There isn't arguing their OWN words and context is silly to question here. Absurd, really.

People can deflect all day long and turn the topic back to Israel over and over......that's all there is to do and it's all I really ever see on this end of the debate. There is no justification in any sense of hoping for Peace in what Hamas is, does or professes to believe as a core set of principles. Peace is the last thing on their minds, and it's in their OWN words.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Why dont you have a problem with the KKK in your own backyard?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by seabag

I cant speak for Seabag, but I am sure he has a problem, with them also.

Hate is Hate.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Really.
I once asked you how you support Israel, after the Liberty incident.

You claimed you didnt know much about it.

Thank you, Tw0Sides, for enlightening me about that conspiracy…..I still don’t buy it 100% but it opened my eyes.

I just find it odd, how you and the other warmongers turn a blind eye to a direct attack on your country, your fellow servicemen, about this incident.

I find it REALLY odd that you still call me a “warmonger” even though I’ve advocated NO WAR! Please explain that position!

You can recite Iranian speeches , know what the Mullahs have for lunch, but the Liberty, ..... pass.

I can recite a lot of things but Iranian speeches are not in my library.

It really is sickening how the warmongers are willing to sell out their country, for the privledge of being considered a second class citizen.

You are describing warmongers but you don’t have enough courage or intelligence to identify the real evil in this world. Keep drinking the Kool Aid and we’ll all be screwed, bud!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

KKK?

What’s that?

That group doesn’t even exist in America today in any real sense. If you are trying to equate the KKK’s influence in America to the influence of Hamas or Hezbollah in the middle you are really stretching it….and it shows your lack of understanding of America.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Great..this is ending up like every other thread on this topic,a pissing contest and missing yet another opportunity at a meaning full debate..
They both dish it out and take it gentlemen,put your minds together,we have an opportunity to work on a solution..
If i could redirect..what are your ideas to better the relations between the Israeli's and Palestinians?
or is this thread just for arguing your point..pointless
edit on 26-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by seabag

I cant speak for Seabag, but I am sure he has a problem, with them also.

Hate is Hate.

ok ok,..,., Has anyone ever tried talking to these Isreal haters? "hey, whats the big deal"? " theres enough earth for the both of you"? ,, " you have more similarities then differences"? ,, "Peace is means for more prosperity then constant conflict and war"... " you guys dont have to be this mad at each other, you are all like babies, grow up and be civil and intelligent men" " your god created the jews as well".. etc...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah at the very least, we know that "originality" or "creativity" was not present in the creation of the Third Reich. On a serious note though, it's pretty sad to think that the vast majority of people don't even realize that the swastika is millenia-old and stood for good and purity. Why is there no mass movement to make people realize this? Why aren't we being taught in schools that this symbol was not created by Hitler, but rather perverted by him? I swear, PBS must do like 100 shows/documentaries/specials on WW2 a week. About 40% focus on Hitler and his men, another 40% focus on the Jews and the holocaust and the other 20% is dedicated to various battles, skirmishes, theatres and stories of soldiers and their units. Why is there no special dedicated to the history of the swastika, dedicated to stripping away a primary symbol of evil of all its power and restoring it to its glory? Do they want to keep us mired in ignorance? Have I asked too many rhetorical questions?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Actually, its the Governments who have decided to be big babies.

The peoples of the Middle East want peace. Governments want War. Its always been that way.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join