It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Outrageous Hateful Rhetoric of All Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Not shocking considering the source of the rhetoric. I was called every name in the book when I reported that the Iranian leadership wants to kill ALL Jews.. I’m very disappointed in many members here who can’t get past their own contrived hatred for Israeli and American actions. Why can’t the people who see the misdeeds of Israel and America acknowledge the misdeeds of groups like Hamas? This video shows some of the most hateful rhetoric I’ve heard in a while and all I ever hear from some on ATS is justification and support.

People need to see Hamas for what it is….a terrorist organization that kills innocent women and children indiscriminately in the name of peace. Let’s have some honest debate about the current and historical targets of US attacks versus the current and historical targets of Hamas attacks. Please don’t be ridiculous by bringing up WWII and Japan….that was 70 years ago; a lot has changed since then.

The video was very clear that JEWS are the target…..not Zionists……JEWS!! I think that means everyone who is Jewish; not just Zionists or males who take up arms. Even if you think Hamas is fighting for a just-cause, how do you justify the slaughter on innocent civilians?? Did you catch the part where he said even “a servant without his master’s permission” is allowed to kill Jews?? Servants?????? Say IT AIN’T SO!!

Where is your outrage about the lack of civil rights in the ME?? Is the “just war” waged by the Palestinians against the Zionists enough justification to overlook the killing of innocent civilians and the enslavement of people???

“Destroy the JEWS” and "Destroy the Americans and their SUPPORTERS”???? Really? This is acceptable to you?? These are the people you are pulling for??

Tell me the flaw in my logic!

edit on 26-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

+46 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The biggest flaw in your logic is all the Jews living in Iran. If he wanted to kill all the Jews as MEMRI TV a Israeli run service states then wouldn't he have already killed them already? Also if he was as hateful towards Jews then why didn't the Jews accept the 10k per person that Israel offered them to move to Israel? The Jews in Iran says his problems with Israel are political not religious. Btw when MEMRI TV says kill all the Jews it usually translates into the Jews are killing us.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I agree with your sentiment. Only thing I would caution is to not cast the Iranian people as a whole with this stain. The regime is the issue not necessarily the entire population.

That being said, if I was Israel I wouldn't be thrilled about that "nuclear" program...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What is the difference between Hammas and Hummus? One tastes like sh$t and the other is delicious. How about Mossad and Mousaka? Same thing my freind one is vile and the other spendid. Divorce yourself from the dog and pony show. (Or would it be camel and goat show?) Anyway, I love goats but I have never met a camel.

+21 more 
link   
reply to post by seabag

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Do you speak any of those languages?

Can you source the translation and show that it is accurate?

I surely can't. Therefore I can't tell you if what I'm reading is actually the meaning and context of the words that these people were saying.

I certainly see extremists. I see them everywhere however. Most countries and organizations that hold vast amounts of power, are extremist in their ideology. There are no more powerful, moderate organizations.

So spare me the lecture on who's rhetoric is worse. They are all the same, war mongering, globalist scum bags.

ETA: I also find your use of the words " Of All Time " kind of hilarious. You don't think the rhetoric of Hitler, Mussolini or Stalin was worse than what these people are stating? You don't think, there's EVER been, anything worse than what you've read here?

The title is meant to be sensationalist, doesn't really show impartiality.

~Tenth
edit on 8/26/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

+6 more 
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

The biggest flaw in your logic is all the Jews living in Iran. If he wanted to kill all the Jews as MEMRI TV a Israeli run service states then wouldn't he have already killed them already? Also if he was as hateful towards Jews then why didn't the Jews accept the 10k per person that Israel offered them to move to Israel? The Jews in Iran says his problems with Israel are political not religious. Btw when MEMRI TV says kill all the Jews it usually translates into the Jews are killing us.

Iran is funding the extreme radicals in Hamas and Hezbollah.

Explain the rhetoric in the video. Until Iran has the upper hand they won't move to kill the Jews on their soil. There were a lot of Jews in Germany in the 40's..........

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by buster2010

Explain the rhetoric in the video. Until Iran has the upper hand they won't move to kill the Jews on their soil. There were a lot of Jews in Germany in the 40's..........

So what are you saying? That Iran has a time machine and will go back in time to 1940's Germany for some SEIG HEIL!!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IsThisThingBugged

I agree with your sentiment. Only thing I would caution is to not cast the Iranian people as a whole with this stain. The regime is the issue not necessarily the entire population.

Of course not….I agree with you. The regime in Iran isn’t representative of the Iranian people. I saw the last election in Iran and the appropriate outrage afterwards. I know the people of Iran are sick and tired of the radical theocracy they are controlled by.

That being said, if I was Israel I wouldn't be thrilled about that "nuclear" program...

Of course not….it will only lead to one thing. The radical Muslims have made their intentions clear.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: Pray for the destruction of Iran

Revered rabbi Ovadiah Yosef implored God to “wipe out and destroy” Iran and Hezbollah during his weekly sermon on Saturday night.
It follows a briefing he was given by National Security Adviser Yaakov Amidror on the Iranian issue 10 days ago, which was seen as part of an effort from the Prime Minister’s Office to obtain the rabbi’s support for the government’s position on the matter.

“Do good, God, wipe them out, kill them,” he entreated, to which the assembled crowd answered “amen.”

“Destroy them God, obliterate them from the face of the earth,” adding a verse from the Book of Psalms:

www.jpost.com...

Now where as Iran has no real plans to attack Israel, the government of Israel is actively seeking support to strike at Iran based on nothing more than a "presumed threat".

Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,”

“In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap.
We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created,”

www.jpost.com...

So nice to see what one of the main spiritual leaders thinks of the rest of humanity.

edit on 26-8-2012 by aethertek because: Comments

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nothing is ever as simple as it seems. Many, many years ago, The Mossad was concerned about the problems of the PLO, et. al. To sway the population of Palistine to be less extreme, they created a group that was more moderate. This group was called Hammas. It quickly grew and Mossad lost control of it. Now they are stuck with the mess they created. Not exactly on the topic, but I just wanted to point out, nothing is ever as clean and simple as right and wrong.

(except for the fact that I am always right and everyonee lse is wrong)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

What is the difference between Hammas and Hummus? One tastes like sh$t and the other is delicious. How about Mossad and Mousaka? Same thing my freind one is vile and the other spendid. Divorce yourself from the dog and pony show. (Or would it be camel and goat show?) Anyway, I love goats but I have never met a camel.

I can tell your where your allegiance lies.

Please explain how you denounce the actions of Israel while overlooking/justifying the actions of Muslim radicals (sponsored by Iran) like Hamas and Hezbollah???

I’ll wait…

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So first you say not to bring up the bomb as that was 70 years ago, but as soon as someone does put forward something logical you bring up the Jews of 70 years ago. Clearly you have an agenda!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aethertek

I was going to reply with this article as well. Or how about the Israeli kids who almost beat a Palestinian to death in Jerusalem last week? The 15 year old Israeli says, "He can Die for all I care. He's an Arab."

To the OP, the reason people don't side with Israel is for all of the obvious reasons. They have imprisoned people the same way they were imprisoned by the Gestopo.

Their attitude is like, Don't deny the bad things that the world has done to us or you will go to jail. On the other hand they don't want the world to spotlight the bad things they are doing to others.

Additionally, Israel is a terrorist regime. So if other groups surface to fight fire with fire, are the defenders the only terrorists?

AAC

edit on 26-8-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: Additional thoughts

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That salute has been used for 2000 years. It was the salute used by the Roman Empire, hence why Mussolini used it (hitler copied him).

Also that salute was the original salute during the pledge of alligance in the US, it was called the belomy salute. It was used in the US during the pledge until the 1930s until it was determined to be a little to close to heil hitler.

It's to bad hitler ruined it for everybody, because it's cool.
edit on 26-8-2012 by IsThisThingBugged because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Why are you also not upset that Israel wants to rush the U.S into an attack on Iran?

We really need to analyze these things a bit more carefully because they are not cut-and-paste as they seem at times!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I can tell your where your allegiance lies.

Please explain how you denounce the actions of Israel while overlooking/justifying the actions of Muslim radicals (sponsored by Iran) like Hamas and Hezbollah???

I’ll wait…]

You can tell nothing of where my allegiance lies Comrade. I did not denouce Israel or anybody, if you think so then in my opinion you are delusional. I was using satire to make a point, which apparently you didn't get. Sorry, maybe I did a poor job of it, eh then maybe it's you, I don't know? Take a good look around how this situation is being manipulated. You are falling for this cheap propaganda. Here a Marine Corp quote for you chief, check this one out, I think it sums my feelings up to a tee," War is a rackett", Major General Smedley Butler USMC

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-8-2012 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2012 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Of course he has an agenda. It's painfully as obvious as it is biased.

It's the classic bully syndrome. When a person is bullied long enough, they fight back.

We are not in a times where enough generations of orphaned children have grown into adults who will not stand for it anymore. They fight back.

Are they terrorists or freedom fighters?

Of course there is collateral damage. But it is war. Do not get it twisted OP. It is war. Not superficial hatred.

It gets ugly in war.

AAC

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by seabag

Why are you also not upset that Israel wants to rush the U.S into an attack on Iran?

We really need to analyze these things a bit more carefully because they are not cut-and-paste as they seem at times!

Let's not blame Israel for the cowardice of US leaders to just tell the Israelis to fight there own battles. Let's blame the right people for any US involvement, our own government

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Do you speak any of those languages?

Can you source the translation and show that it is accurate?

I surely can't. Therefore I can't tell you if what I'm reading is actually the meaning and context of the words that these people were saying.

So you dismiss evidence based on YOUR lack of knowledge? So every "expert" whose opinion you trust is thrown out because you can’t verify his/her conclusion???

Spare me your fallacious argument (respectfully…of course
).

I certainly see extremists. I see them everywhere however. Most countries and organizations that hold vast amounts of power, are extremist in their ideology. There are no more powerful, moderate organizations.

Show me ONE example of a leader in America or Israel who has advocated the complete annihilation of a race/religion/country.

So spare me the lecture on who's rhetoric is worse. They are all the same, war mongering, globalist scum bags.

Spare me your indignation; I read it all the time on ATS.

ETA: I also find your use of the words " Of All Time " kind of hilarious. You don't think the rhetoric of Hitler, Mussolini or Stalin was worse than what these people are stating? You don't think, there's EVER been, anything worse than what you've read here?

The title is meant to be sensationalist, doesn't really show impartiality.

With regard to the title, I’m entitled to my opinion; thanks!

I think the rhetoric of Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin are on par with the statements coming out of modern radical Islamic nations. However, I wasn’t alive to post my firsthand account of my feelings regarding their statements. Lucky for you I’m here now!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Because he's pro-Israel.

They would love to see USA back them into the war. Only reason it hasn't happened yet is because Americans don't support another war.

If you ever talk to a Israeli-Jew they will speak of utter disgust of Arabs. I used to work for one and some of the vile things out of his mouth. As if any GOD would choose that type of sentiment against another one of his creations.

Oh, I forgot, they think everyone else was made to serve Jews.

Really? Would omniscient GOD really be that prejudice?

So funny these religious types.

AAC

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join